Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm
NOTE: I'M GOING TO EXTEND THIS PART ANOTHER 24 HOURS TO LET PEOPLE PLAY AROUND LONGER WITH THE TREE

The answer was no, she could not see anything at all, so she wasn't even fully aware of West until she heard his voice, nearly jumping out of her skin in surprise and patting her chest to try and get her pulse to go down.

Which it did in short order.

"Oh my goodness, you surprised me!" Angeline laughed a bit. "I'm Angeline, by the way." she added, smiling. "Are we near trees? It smells like trees... Trees and earth." she nodded once, reaching out to try and follow whatever heat West was giving off (it was as good as she was going to get without physical contact) to try and get a lead on where they were headed.

"Well, lead the way and I'll follow then, West."

Smerdle
Are you sure? That would be fuuunn and not fun in the actual fun way, but suffering fun.

Katarina Everard rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:28 pm
"There are bunches of different ones, so certainly fire and water, earth and wind, though the list could get a bit long if you tried to list them all. And those are just the ones that I know of from where I'm from, there could be even more than that. The possibilities are kinda endless in that regard here since you don't really know what humans will fear enough for something to pop up." She replied while following Falair down underneath the tree.

However once they got down there, Imryn ended up more than little distracted by the gems. "Oh my... those are beautiful. Wonder if we can chase off the serpent and take one for ourselves." she mused, moving over towards the snake and taking a little swipe at it.

Yayoi

(Note for self: Got 10, need 16 total.)  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Yayoi rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm
Apparently Falair didn't want the shiny as bad as it seemed. Or perhaps she just under estimated the creature's strength and quickness. When she went in to give it a good kick she kind of tripped over a root and went wobbling to the one side.

Embarrassing.

Regaining her balance, her arms stretched out and legs spread wide. Falair pressed her back up against one of the chamber's walls. Brown eyes wide. "Ehehehehe..."

Katarina Everard
Woo yea go go go~
Quote:
-8 mod; result is 0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Mjoll nodded, "Yeah." She smiled when the little wright agreed and walked towards the underneath of the tree, "Be careful as you come under here, there might be roots you can trip on."

The crafter continued under the tree, and paused when she noticed a glowing. "Oh these seem interesting." She mused as she moved towards the glow. Pausing when she noticed there was a serpentine creature around a pile of glowing rocks.

"Hm... this is going to take some doing... to get some of those crystals." The crafter seemed to think as she glanced back to make sure Olivia was with her.

Chirigami

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:19 pm
Hel was still in a pretty good mood…all that walking had something to do with it. Burned off all that excess energy that took the form of being a bully. When they came to stop she was rather impressed by the tree, and look at Monty as he yelled into the tunnel. She grinned, and rubbed her chin thoughtfully. Up or down…er…HRM. “…Let us go up!” She decided, and was quick to scramble up the ladder, whether Monty was ready to or not.

The reaper liked heights, what could she say.

Upon reaching the top, Hel stopped, holding out her arms to keep her balance, and had an ‘OH’ face. “…HEY KID!” She cried, referring to Monty. “LOOK AT THOSE!” She pointed at the leaf. “Those are amazing!” Hel then reached out and plucked an amber leaf off of the branch.

Of course she would get them into trouble!

The reaper let out a started cry as she was grabbed, and immediately tried to shake the attacker off. “Son of a—“

Though she wouldn’t say it…she definitely needed help.

littledevils freakzoid
Okay, you left it in my hands, haha <3 Help her Monty, you are her only hope

Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
Brought own water, -7 mod
Climb Ladder
TAKE ONE

littledevils freakzoid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:16 am
While Monty was making the tree "talk" He didn't see Hel go darting up the ladder by the time Monty was half way up Hel was already grabbing the awesome looking leaves from the branches. When Monty reached the top he was about to grab one for himself when some huge spider creature came out and grabbed Hel. "kick the thing in it's eye's" Monty yelled before he lost his balance trying to scramble his way over. which in turn caused him to be now stuck with the spider as well.

Lucyal
haha that didn't work so well stupid spiders anyway.

MY hp= 26/30screwed up
spider HP= : 50
Auto-Damage: 4

Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
asked Elk for water= no change
climb ladder

littledevils freakzoid

littledevils freakzoid rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 am
As Monty regained his footing in the tree, he found a loose branch he quickly grabbed it and watched the spider women for a few seconds trying to swing at it her as it struck out with it's legs at him, once slightly clipping him on the arm. He didn't want to hit Hel so he waited for the spider woman to turn around before he threw the branch at the back of her head and watched as it dropped Hel, " I think I knocked it out what do we do know?"

Lucyal
your free Monty knocked the hell out of it now beat the stupid thing lol
srry for all the quotes forgot to fix the spider hp hope thats the right number for it.

MY hp= 22/30
spider HP= 32?: 50
screwed up
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
climb ladder

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:51 am
“Stop being a little greedy b*****d!” She cried to the spider woman, as if she was the wrong doer here, and not the other way around. “There are plenty of leaves on the tree!” Seeing her little partner get pushed back, Hel actually tried harder to free herself, though in the end, it was Monty who pulled through and got her free.

The reaper landed on the tree with a solid thud, and was quick to leap back up into a standing position, where she immediately summoned her spear and pointed it at the spider woman, who only happened to be dazed from the stick to her head.

“Nah, you did not get it…but we will now!” She shot a grin at Monty. “Hope you know how to rock and roll, kid!” Hel then threw her spear at the spider woman...only to miss.

"DAMMIT!"

littledevils freakzoid
Think, we just got a bit mixed up! The first part of the prompt, we only needed to roll to get free, which Monty did, and NOW, we move onto the battle part!

Spider Woman HP is: 50/50
And NOW we start taking auto-damange as you and I alternate attacking the spider woman. I just rolled, and now you will roll, and then I will roll, and then you will roll, so on and so forth : D

Also, make sure to look this, and the entire thread over when you get a chance, just to familiarize yourself with battling in case you haven't already <3

Quote:

Hel's HP: 46/50
DMG to Spider Woman: 0
Spider Woman's HP: 50/50

Lucyal
Crew

littledevils freakzoid rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:06 am
Monty watched with a sort of aww look in his face as Hel started yelling and throwing a spear at the spider women. " I want a leaf thing to you stupid spider." He yelled as he picked up the branch again and started to try and beat the spider women. It would of been a little better fight if it wasn't for the fact that Monty had grabbed a branch that was already hlaf cracked and broke the first time he hit the spider.

" Stupid!"

Lucyal
oh!1 haha i get it I'll go back and at least cross that part out of the post.

MY hp= 26/30
spider HP= 47: 50

Damage done=3
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
climb ladder

chirigami rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:09 am
The roots were noticed, and well still a little haphazardly navigated through. Awkwardly getting around them and almost getting a little snag on her dress by one of the larger ones, but she was small enough that her bumbling wasn't too obvious. It didn't help that her eyes were wide with wonder, staring at everything. She'd never been under a tree before.

And what things were there. Shiny things, perhaps that was what Mjoll had been referring to when she mentioned wanting to get some minerals. But, she wasn't too sure that the horsewoman had meant wanting to find a really big snake along the way.

"What should we do?" At this point, Olivia had stopped in her trek forward. And was, well, staring at the snake. It was really big, but she imagined Miss Selene was bigger. Still, neat OuO

LP
omg.. worst roll ever

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LP rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 am
Well that was unfortunate wasn't it? Mjoll's hands were on her hips as she looked at the big snake. "I think.... we should figure out how to distract him." She answered as she noticed that despite the small noise Olivia had made, it seemed to cause the snake to quiver a bit.

"I think making loud noises would do the trick." Pity they didn't have the fox girl she'd met from the prom, Simply? Her happy would most likely do the trick. "Shall we give it a go?" Actually, Mjoll wished she'd brought a pan for just such an occasion, she'd have to add that to her supplies gathering list as she tried to make a loud whistle.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:46 am
AyeAvast

As they stopped for a little break, Eisheth looked around in search of some familiar faces; apparently, there were a lot of new students she had never encountered before.

However, one of the silhouettes looked quite familiar.

"Hey", she greeted the silhouette singing the vowels: "Looong tiiime nooo seeee".

At least somebody she knows.

Yayoi

To think about, this figure not far from her seemed quite familiar, as well. Red robes... skinny body... a kerchief hiding half of the face...

I mean, for Queen's sake!  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 am
Luckily the reaper could just re-summon her spear, which she did. She watched Monty go at it with a stick, and approved of his initiative. “You got it!” She cried, and readied her weapon.

Not wanting to be out done by her first year partner, the ghoul lunged at the spider woman, and lanced her with her weapon. "Keep it up, kid!"

littledevils freakzoid
You're getting it <3

Quote:

Hel's HP: 42/50
DMG to Spider Woman: 10
Spider Woman's HP: 37/50

littledevils freakzoid rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 am
Monty was feed up with the little stick he took a few steps back as Hel was going after the spider with a her spear. He reached down and grabbed a bigger branch " Ha this should work better." He spun it around and hit the spider women on the back, "awww poor spider is hurt.. how sad." he laughed with a big grin.

Lucyal
damn spider women who needs them

MY hp= 22/30
spider HP= 33: 50

Damage done=4
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
climb ladder

littledevils freakzoid

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:06 am
The ghoul took a leap back as the spider woman swiped at her. She was a rather formidable opponent thus far, for all the hits she was getting in on the both of them. Hel approved of Monty’s plan thus far, using whatever was around him to strike, and she snorted. “Ha, maybe so, but do not get cocky, kiddo!”

The reaper swiped at the creature, but only managed to nick her with her spear.

littledevils freakzoid

Quote:

Hel's HP: 38/50
DMG to Spider Woman: 1
Spider Woman's HP: 32/50

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items