Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gilded Kiss - Harem RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:49 pm
Keme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keme studied the gardens, imagining all the little areas she could explore in her small leopard form. Every now and then she liked to take full form and run and hunt, though.. and she was sure the gardeners and other palace servants would not be very happy about a full grown leopard prowling around. "Does the king ever ride out hunting? Perhaps I could accompany him.." she asked, quietly. Her ears twitched and she turned her head as she heard a man approach. Apparently, they were being summoned by the king.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:10 pm
"Fly?" Serrenedy whimpered, her perpetual smile disappearing as the phantom limbs tried to move. Her hand went up, seemly to massage by her shoulder, her back was aching again, she teared up. She shivered violently, then shook herself. "Silly, Picky pretty-that's still not quite bird enough. Do you see miss Sun pretty? She looks just like the Sun,mso she's Sun pretty-she's like a piece of the sun at its zenith. And Moon pretty is a werewolf. She's connected to the moon-she loves it and it grants her it's power. Puppy pretty loves her puppies, but she's also like a puppy-energetic, kind, loving. I just haven't found your pretty yet, but you're very pretty and as anyone whose anyone knows-pretty on the inside spills outside, you can be just pretty on the outside and sooner or later, the pretty will dissolve and crumble and only the hollow inside can be seen." She got quiet at the last part and bit her lip. But shook herself again when Ryuu and the king walked in. "There are also some" she continued brightly "that I just haven't found the right definition for-you obviously, but I think" and here she leaned in and whispered conspiringly "that Grumpy pretty has a secret." She nodded happily. "Something off-I haven't figured out what yet" She grinned brightly, then turned to their husband. "Good morning Busy pretty" she stopped and tilted her head at the bags under his eyes. "Or bad night-either way!" She rose and went to the head of the table to give him a hug. "Do you have time for a game of 'sex? Or is today the one you realease me home?" The question had been asked in the same nonchalant manner as it had been everyday since she'd arrived.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 pm
Eureka closed her eyes and sighed, moving away from Nicole. She paced some before turning her head, finally summing up all she wanted to say.
"You are young. You will learn," she murmured wisely, lifting finger to her mouth and tapped her lips. Her eyes lowered, before breathing slowly.
"I did not come to love the king at first, and I still don't know if I do now. I love him in a physical sense though. However, you are entitled to your own opinion to him, for it doesn't really matter exactly how you feel when you're in this harem."

She bit her lip and looked back at the palace behind her, listening to maids scuffling across the halls, doing their chores and errands in a flurry. She turned back to Nicole. "I probably will never love the king until I bare children for him." No one in the harem had bore any children for the king, not even Anemone. She wondered who would be the first to get pregnant, and birth a son. Whoever did so first became the true queen, and even had priority over Anemone herself if they had a son in their wombs. Then came the question as to why no one had been pregnant yet. She was sure that the king was fertile enough, but still, there were no children yet. Eureka stood in wonder, before resuming her reality. "And I don't think he cares much if you love him or not, you are still his wife, his possession. He will do whatever he wants with you if you like it or not. Despite the king's kindness, he still has absolute rule in the end," she murmured a tad solemnly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 pm
Indrallious licked his lips, his violet eyes falling upon one of his uppity wives, Serrenedy. The female was a good girl, despite her oddities, and she was in pleasant nature. She tended to need a lot of attention and was very active, but she was good nonetheless. He let her hug him, before chuckling at her sentiments.

"Serrenedy, now is neither of those times for such things. However, tonight, I plan to have a great feast after my work has been completed. A great welcoming banquet to accommodate my two new beautiful wives," he announced, glancing at Seraphina. Of course, at night, it was a different story and the manner of a game called intercourse was easily playable. He never said it out right, and neither did any of the wives. All except Serrenedy, who didn't know better. Indrallious had long gotten over her exceptional exuberance.
"Now you must dress up very nice tonight, alright?" He murmured, patting Serrenedy's shoulder.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:56 am
User Image
User Image

ЯσЬιη

Just another Mistress ♥

Listening to her definition of pretty, or varieties and such, she grew more irritated. To her it just felt the same, similar to various lectures. Any possible obnoxious demeanor she had earlier was long gone as she sat still in front of a used plate just listening. Everyone had their own preference to some sort of beauty, including Serrenedy, and there wasn't any other in this world who actually liked her. It didn't make her want to change one bit though. The King's secret wasn't much of a surprise as everyone had their secret. She wanted to leave, so she stood quickly from her chair and turned only to bump into a servant which caused a quick, violent reaction. She grabbed the man by his neck collar to toss him aside and away as if he weighed nothing, causing him to stumble in a daze then fall completely before Robin fast walked away for the garden areas. She wanted to go outside at least and was finished eating, others were leaving so it seemed alright.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 am
User Image
Princess Seraphina of Sunmourne

Seraphina would find her place at the table and ponder at the selection of fruits and meats to feast upon. Although professionally made and extremely enticing, none of the foods enticed her enough to pick and eat. She was instructed to eat such a large meal before traveling to prevent her from passing out at any time, as if she would. Seraphina smiled around at the other brides until her eyes rested on another new face which, judging by his regal gait, was most likely her fiancé. So, this was the almighty Indrallious? He was handsome indeed, yet her opinion on the whole situation remained the same; she would rather get out of this marriage as soon as possible, but she knew in her heart that this was one wish she would not recieve.
The glowing lass stood from her seat slowly with her eyes glued to Indra, said eyes difficult to read. "Pardon my interruption, but I cannot help to assume you are my husband to be..." Seraphina would step slowly, she seemed to float as she did. And once she got close enough, she bowed lowly to him. "It is an honor to finally see you." Her face was barren; there was no smile on her face, statuesque, as most of the royalty were in her kingdom. She was only acting how she knew best.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:53 am
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

"How fortunate. It looks like you'll get to meet him soon after all." Anemone held a certain sort of excitement in her eyes, one which always graced her being when faced with the prospect of being near Indrallious. She always tried to be graceful and polite about it, but it was absolutely no secret that she was smitten with the king. Somehow, being part of a large harem had done little to nothing to dampen her affections for him - or her often more platonic fondness of the other lovers he'd taken. "Why not ask him yourself? This is the perfect opprotunity for you to get to know him face-to-face, after all..." she suggested, despite obviously knowing the answer to the girl's question. She didn't deflect it out of any malice or cruelty, but instead felt it best for Keme to get to know her new husband by talking to him herself. One does not fall in love or at the very least make friends with another without some form of communication after all...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 am
Keme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keme nodded in understanding. "Lead the way, then," she replied with a slight smile. She was still nervous, but a bit excited about meeting the king. She only hoped the other women would not look down upon her and that, at the very least, she could join the king's hunting parties. She wasn't sure the hounds would be very happy about it, but she enjoyed hunting and at least she could be of some use.

DecafKitten

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 pm
Indrallious tilted his head a little, golden hair falling about his face as he smiled at the girl before him. She didn't seem at all amused to be here. Indrallious could only hope that Seraphina would adapt and come to be happy here quickly. His coffee was cool enough to drink. He finished the cup within a couple seconds before minding to one of his two new wives.

"Ah, you are a little mistaken there, dear Seraphina. I'm not really your 'husband to be' anymore but your 'husband'. The papers were signed this morning," he commented, bowing his hand a little and clasping his hands together.
His voice grew a little louder and a bit more cheerful, his young face accommodating to look more brighter. "But it's my pleasure nonetheless. I hope to see you at tonight's feast. You can get to know the others more."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:53 pm
((I'm stuck until Anime or Serphrim posts.. ))  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:58 pm
{I was honestly waiting on Serphrim. sweatdrop I'll post soon anyway, though, if you want.}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
▐░ Ryuunosuke "Ryuu" Kamino ░▌

Ryuunosuke lead the Queen and the mistress back to the banquet hall. Once inside he had the the announcer servant, announce the Queen and the mistress. He then simply took Keme arm an placed it on his forearm. He brought her to the kings. Releasing his hold on the girl he spoke to his highness. "Your Majesty. Meet you new wife." Ryuu took his step backward, so that the king could get a better look at the new wives.

Serphrim

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm
"Bare a child...?" She looked down holding on to her arm a rather tightly. Something was going through her head and it wasn't just her confusion with liking women more than men. "Can you keep a secret...?" She asked her, getting a little closer to her. She moved to her ear, her tone in a whisper. "I... I can't bare children..." Nicole had a problem with her uterus that made it unable for her to bear a child. She was told this by her mother in secret... before she died due to severe illness. "Plus... I don't really like men that much... I kinda like women more..." She felt like telling someone she actually liked this instead of telling her in general she had feelings for her was a little better considering she could tell that Eureka didn't like her like that at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy pouted at his answer, though in truth she expected it. She perked up at the mention of a feast-or, what she heard-a reason to wear pretty clothing. She smiled widely looking at Seraphina "You maybe a very busy pretty who doesn't sleep right, but you have impeccable taste. We met with Sun pretty earlier...she thought about it, then changed her wording"a few of us met Sun pretty-but the ones who have met her like hershe smiled and looked back up as Ryuu introduced the new woman and danced over to her before anything else could be said. "Hello there new pretty-I love your bracelet-I don't think you're Bracelet pretty though, but I do love it and-OH! are those ears? And a tail, how adorableWith that, Serrenedy started gushing about the new girl, trying to find something in her appearance that captured her essence so that she could properly name her  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:53 am
"How about kitty-pretty? She's a werecat after all," Indrallious called, smiling to Keme. She looked skittish and shy, but that was a given with most of the women and people who met the king. He was, after all, the sublime ruler of these lands. His face was meant to be friendly enough, but his eyes held a tiny twinkle. It was an unnerving gaze to most people.
Indrallious glanced to Anemone, a special smile and nod for her especially before looking at Seraphina and Keme.

He cleared his throat and leaned back slightly in his chair. "I am Indrallious," he introduced, but didn't get up from his seat. "As Anemone or many of the other wives have mentioned, you're now part of this family. I hope you feel both welcome and comfortable in your new home. If there are any concerns, you can console Ryuunosuke and the other servants or each other," he murmured. He never did have time to handle the troubles that sometimes brew in the harem, which was why he didn't mention himself.

"Also, a feast around dinner time will be put together to celebrate your arrival. Dress beautifully," he added, getting up at last. Breakfast was dragging on, and he needed to be in the council room.
He sighed a little before giving a softer expression. "With this, I think I'll take my leave?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff