Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:27 am
((I'm going to wait to Rayne to reply before I do, so we don't get to far ahead.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:04 pm
((Alright, I'll remind her again.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:28 am
((Then again, Kii's characters aren't exactly involved with things in the mess hall, except for Ceilly watching all of this happen. Eva's off with Calvin, too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:52 pm
((I'm just thinking time wise. Ya know?))  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:46 am
She couldn't believe the things Strifer was saying, but at the same time Ceily couldn't deny that she had longed to be free all her life. She wanted to be away from the cruelty of battling and her life always being on the line. At the same time she felt an uneasy feeling in her gut that thought otherwise. It scared her.

She was too lost in her thought and missed everything that was being said since Strifer's crazy idea to rebel was spoken. She was snapped back to what was happening when she heard a loud commotion and looked up to see Strifer catching Zellik on something like a shield. Her crimson eyes were wide as she saw the champion roll off and land flawlessly, almost as if the whole thing was planned. She felt she could never do something like that, but in the back of her head, she smugly thought she could of done it more smoothly even if it was a surprise attack.

She smiled slightly when he called her special and pretty. She had never really been called such things before so she wasn't sure how to respond. She stayed silent as she went into her bedroom, leaving the door wide open so she could still hear him as he spoke. She didn't expect him to follow her, figuring he'd be too shy to enter her room.

Thinking that she began to unlace the back of her working dress knowing that she wasn't in sight from the door. Evangeline let it fall from her shoulders as she opened the wardrobe that held a few other dresses. Most of them weren't in the best condition because she usually only worked, but she had a few that were still nice. She decided on something simple and set it on the edge of the wardrobe before continuing to undress. "The Bazaar sounds nice. There was actually something I needed to get..." She trailed off, thinking about a new author that she heard about from her coworkers.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:31 am
"Though if we do to the Bazaar I'll probably change first, too." Calvin said with thoughtfully, he was still in his fighting clothes after all. Without even thinking Calvin followed Evangeline into her room, though as soon as she saw she was changing he hurried back out without a sound, trying to keep his reddening face under control. "Yeah, me too." He said in reply to her, his little sister's birthday was coming up and he wanted to get her something nice. He casually leaned against her door, facing away from the room. Face still in a deep blush. "Though I might ask for your help finding it, if that's okay?"  

RavenStar13Forever

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:07 am
Rivera was growing more and more worried as the scene continued to unfold before her. This Strifer character was in deeper than he realized. Angles' emotions usually either revolved around no emotion at all or very intense emotions. Good or bad, and he was heading straight for bad, messing with Zellik was a sport among the Angles, so it was common. But since Strifer interfered... Rivera only saw this ending badly.

Alpha allowed a deep chuckle. This Strifer character was going to fun. Alpha's form seemed to visibly shake, to a grey blur, then, he was next to Strifer, gripping the man's arm. A field of anti magic surrounded the two. "I have just stopped your magic, I could drain it, if i wish... But I shall not." Alpha knew if Strifer tried to use his magic it wouldn't work, hell, Alpha himself was quantum locked in place until the field went away. The statue's grip was hard enough to bruise the warrior, but not enough to break anything, that is, unless Strifer struggled enought. "Why don't I go get your friends? Hmm? The one's whom the Colosseum have so graciously shielded you from? Hm? Wouldn't you just love for me to hand you over to them? I can, you know." His voice became quiet, though the intensity never changed. "And unless you stop now I will, but if you agree to stop, I may consider not gettin them involved."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:09 pm
Strifer could only smile at the grey angel as it gripped his arm. "I don't think you want to get them involved, it'd be a bloody mess. They're not particular on who gets in the way. Sure you'd be fine. Zellik too. But the weaker two thirds of your combatants would be gone. This place would be in shambles for a few months. I'd wager whoever's in that sectioned off area won't be too happy about it." The mercenary didn't turn to face the statue, but his arm relaxed from it's tense posture. The fist that had unconsciously formed at the grip of the Thing at his side, slowly relaxed into an open palm at his side. A small gesture of yield. However the silver ring on that same hand began to glow, this time not forming a weapon of any kind. It was a sign. Magic hold no bounds over this man, only will. Hopefully the thing wasn't too dense to get both meanings.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:30 pm
Zellik said nothing, only maintained his glower at the demonic statue. He'd have to thank Strifer later for saving him from the embarrassment of being covered in. But not within earshot or sight of anyone that mattered. He had a reputation to uphold, even if it was for minor things.

Kris took the liberty of snatching one of the distracted onlooker's tankards and sniffed at its contents. Ale, he'd guess it to be. Most people drank that in those parts. He preferred it to beer, but he'd go for wine if there was any sitting unguarded. "Les' get on with it, fellas!" He called over to the trio, all three no doubt glaring daggers at the other. "Some of us gotta work in the mornin' an' I want some beauty sleep before then!" He gulped some of the alcohol. "Gotta rest mah voicebox an' all that jazz."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 pm
Alpha became thoughtful for a moment. He sensed no magic in this man, only his little trinket. Ah, a Well, then. no matter. "Oh Kris, wouldn't I love to rip out that voice box of yours..." "Alpha, I thought those days were over." Sahara said playfully. "Oh, they are, but Kris does have a wonderful voice, I wouldn't mind having it when he no longer has any use for it." Alpha took a small bit of magic from the ring, a trickle really, if anything Strifer wouldn't even notice. Angles thrived off of things such as this, that's why they were at the Colosseum. He shrouded himself in shadow magic, and let go of Strifer. Alpha supposed that was enough for the day. Well... Almost. "Strifer, as punishment for your actions today you will spend the rest of the evening in the dungeon. You will be released in the morning, so think on your actions for I will not be so kind next time. Zellik... it is rather a pity we did not get to finish having our fun, but, alas, duty calls. As for the rest of you, anyone who thinks of challenging the Colosseum will experience their worst nightmare. Count on it." now all Alpha had to do was wait on the guards to make sure that Mr. Strifer actually went.

Rivera's hairs stood up on the back of her head as Alpha used shadow magic. She shuddered trying to shake the feeling but it was rather difficult. He was stronger than she had first suspected.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:24 pm
"Punishment? For defending myself? Here I thought I was in a Colosseum." The Bounty Hunter shrugged as the guards came and dispersed the energy from his ring. Without letting any control go, the energy fell from the ring in a silvery wisp before dissipating in the air. The guards approached from both sides, both in the same bland uniform and both of them large gentleman, much like Zellik. One put a hand on Strifer's shoulder as though to guide him or put some sort of detaining device on their prisoner of sorts. At the contact Strifer turned his head to shoot the being an ice cold glance. His hand hesitated for a moment before falling from the shoulder. The guard moved in front of the Bounty Hunter cautiously, but motioned for the man to follow. A smile crept on the shorter man's lips and a cautiously angry look came on the guard's face. As Strifer took his steps to follow the first guard he turned back toward's Zellik, "I'll see you in the ring Oh Mighty Odin." With that said he began his walk out of the cafeteria, one guard leading and another guard watching Strifer's back, not that it would help either if he wanted to escape.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:30 pm
Kris shied away from the Weeping Angel a few steps, although he was still pretty far from Alpha to begin with. "Y'know, that's real creepy when you compliment me like that..."

Zellik rolled his eye, not only at the part of Alpha's speech directed to him, but the entirety of it. He hated the statues to his core. While he did love ruthlessness when it came from them, he wanted to smash their skulls in. If that were even possible, he thought to himself. Nothing so far had seemed to penetrate their "skin".
He paid little attention to the comment Strifer made as he walked away. It must have been some off-world thing wherever he was from. References like that usually were heard around Helias'Rion--this he assumed, since he really only stay within the arena.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 am
Alpha gave Kris a dark chuckle. "Well at least it is a compliment Kris." Alpha almost laughed at Strifer. "You are being punished not for defending, but for conspiring against..." The Angel listened. "Odin? The furious one? Oh yes that does fit Zellik quite nicely, a Norse God. Strange, you know Odin also had one eye? It truly does fit you Zellik. Though I believe his eye was blue, or was it grey?" With that Alpha gave a cackle and vanished in a puff of black smoke, he had almost used a flash bomb, almost. The Statue went to the head 'fleshy' guard. That was what the others called them. He instructed that Strifer was to be released at Sunrise, No later, if he had to kick him out of the cell to make it happen then make it happen.

Rivera shuttered. "Well he was... extra creepy today..." Riven had his ears laid back and he was hiding under the table. "I knew Angles could be demonic, in a word, but that was a bit much in my opinion." Rivera had never heard of this 'Odin' but if he was a God she could respect that, Strifer must believe in this "Norse", was that what Alpha had called it?, God, she'd had to find out what it was. Well, on a day Strifer seemed less... Disrespectful? No, not that word. Less annoying. Yes, that was it, she had found him slightly annoying, but maybe he wasn't annoying all the time? She'd have to find out one day.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:11 am
((Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys, pooooooooooooost))  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:43 am
((I was waiting for Strifer again. D= But he told me he might not have enough time for role-playing (either from now on or for a while, I forgot).))  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff