Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Temp Sticky: Halloween Contest 2013! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikutta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Username : Vikutta
Category : Witch
I solemnly swear by TinierMe's TOS that I'll submit a completed entry before the end date of this contest.

http://dreamself.me/d/jgjI
Here is my character for now... He is a mysterious witch.
Perhaps i will make another later. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 pm
Sorry I was kinda late getting on this. Here's my entry! I hope I'm not too late! sweatdrop

"Number 59: Master of Combat and Espionage!"
http://tinyurl.com/kmu7kje  

Shiranamy

Inquisitive Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vikutta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:04 pm
Ye! Congratulations! =D
biggrin blaugh razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:43 pm
While i like a lot of the winners, i'm a little upset that the first place witch used a set
i thought originality was a part of this...  

Minztea

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:48 pm
yuki utahime
While i like a lot of the winners, i'm a little upset that the first place witch used a set
Gah, that's me. >n<;; It's true, my entries weren't very creative since I used sets for most of them... sweatdrop But, I don't mind if Selfy chooses another 1st place, since I just entered for the fun of it! 3nodding

Congratulations to all the winners!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:10 am
yuki utahime

You are right. It is a part of a set, so it makes sense that it's not as creative as it could have been. Based on the other entries however, it stood out aesthetically, as well as kept to the theme of a scary intimidating witch. While there were many other creative looking and aesthetically pleasing witch entries, the majority of them were cute or scholarly rather than scary.  

SELFY mule
Crew

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 am
Ahh, man, I'd been away from Gaia for a little while and got back on for the Halloween event, but didn't have enough time to submit something to this dream selfy contest! ;u; I used to love participating in dream selfy contests on tinierme! Are there going to be more contests like this in the future? c:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:07 pm
i am honestly disappointed in many of the choices
there were many far better options i saw go up during the event
it makes me a little upset for those who spent time making great selfies, just for this to be the group of winners
1/3 of the winners had fantastic submissions, but the rest were, how to say, not so good neutral  

Digital Dahlia

Daring Darling

23,500 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

RaffaeIIo

Dangerous Mage

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 pm
Congrats to everyone , it was quite fun playing with selfy's again. ^_^ , i do hope we can have more events like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:11 pm
Ok first of all i don't know how to post a Dream Selfy cause i don't think there's a special kinda link for it, do i have to do the direct link? i think i do, ah crap,... well if so i'll show you the one that i wanted to make: http://dreamself.me/d/jhqZ i love this sight.... it brings memories. heart  

Crystal Whitney White

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Crystal Whitney White

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 pm
Crystal Whitney White
Ok first of all i don't know how to post a Dream Selfy cause i don't think there's a special kinda link for it, do i have to do the direct link? i think i do, ah crap,... well if so i'll show you the one that i wanted to make: http://dreamself.me/d/jhqZ i love this sight.... it brings memories. heart

BTW i tried to give her a name but this is all i got: Due to massive abuse and impersonation by some members, all comments have been temporarily disabled. We apologize that some people are immature and have to ruin something for everyone else. sad stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:23 pm
Congrats to everyone! yum_puddi

I had a lot of fun participating in this contest! whee I'm surprised that I got actually got a place, there were so many good ones out there. surprised
Everyone did great!!

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. whee  

Exierious

Loyal Gatekeeper

nibte

Dapper Businesswoman

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:26 pm
Congrats to all the winners! This contest was a lot of fun to do. My favorite contests on TinierMe were the Selfy contests, because you could use the wide variety of cool and cute items to create an awesome character. This is a day late, but Happy Halloween everyone~ ^u^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:06 pm
Congratulations to all the winners!! Everyone did such a good job, they were all great entries yum_puddi  

Pootan

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 am
Master Dahlia
i am honestly disappointed in many of the choices
there were many far better options i saw go up during the event
it makes me a little upset for those who spent time making great selfies, just for this to be the group of winners
1/3 of the winners had fantastic submissions, but the rest were, how to say, not so good neutral

We all have our own standards on what we feel looks good or better. Who's to say any of the winners didn't take their time to create their entries? It's not fair to jump to the conclusion that there were other better deserving people. Not to say others weren't deserving, but also, not to say that those who were the winners were not either. This was Selfy's contest, which was kindly set up. Those were the winners who Selfy approved in the end.
But regardless, I am sorry that you feel that way. Perhaps a voting system would have been better, but that could very easily be abused with mules. It is not expected that everyone would be happy with the winners in the end. Hope you had fun participating at least!

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff