Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake opened his eyes and seen that the sun was up by now"what....that right"he said and kissed the top of Pierre's head before pulling the covers back of their body.he fallen back asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:25 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake opened his eyes and seen that the sun was up by now"what....that right"he said and kissed the top of Pierre's head before pulling the covers back of their body.he fallen back asleep

A couple hours later, Pierre woke up giggling quietly as she mess up Jake's hair with her fingers.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake opened his eyes looking down at Pierre"hello...how are you doing"he put his hand under her chin leaving a kiss on her lips  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:33 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake opened his eyes looking down at Pierre"hello...how are you doing"he put his hand under her chin leaving a kiss on her lips

" feeling good" she blushed as he leaned back from her  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake close his eyes holding her hand"i'm happy you are in my life"he kissed her cheek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake close his eyes holding her hand"i'm happy you are in my life"he kissed her cheek

" I'm glad to hear that. I'm also graceful that you was the one who took my innocence away" she smiled as she compare his big hand to her small hand and then she realized the blood. " oh no..I might have stain your bed sheets. is there anywhere i could clean up too?" she said blushing.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:04 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake had already put some clothes on"there a room in the back that have a few things that can use to clean the sheets"he said with a smile looking out the window to make sure the mosnter was gone  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:04 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake had already put some clothes on"there a room in the back that have a few things that can use to clean the sheets"he said with a smile looking out the window to make sure the mosnter was gone

"and myself as well?" she asked start to get out of the bed but was too nervous for Jake to see. Even though he had seen her naked last night. "Don't laugh at me" she blushed.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake cover his eyes and look away from not watching her "it's ok I seen a lot of you last night" he said with a light smile on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:57 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake cover his eyes and look away from not watching her "it's ok I seen a lot of you last night" he said with a light smile on his face

Pierre blushed as she went to the back room and clean herself up. She went back in the main room " do you have clothes I could wear?"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:16 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake take Pierra to a room that had lot of clothes for anyone who would wear in the order "this maybe my hideout but if any one of the order drop by best to have something for them to wear around when they leave or pick up for the next town"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:31 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake take Pierra to a room that had lot of clothes for anyone who would wear in the order "this maybe my hideout but if any one of the order drop by best to have something for them to wear around when they leave or pick up for the next town"

Pierre sigh when he said the order, Her clans feared them... the order burn them into ash as they was demons in human form to the order and knowing Jake was a part of them ran a chill up on her spine. " can we not talk about them.. how about we talk about last night instead" she said pick out a simple black dress with some undergarments and put them on shyly around Jake.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:48 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake put his hand on the back of Pierre's head and kissed the back of her head "it was very fun last night. so what now?"his right hand holding her left hand as he look deep into her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:17 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake put his hand on the back of Pierre's head and kissed the back of her head "it was very fun last night. so what now?"his right hand holding her left hand as he look deep into her eyes

She turned to face Jake " it's was the best night ever. What about the monster?"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:35 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake thinks about it for a bit "send a letter to a group of holt fighters to hunt down that monster and killed it"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff