Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Perfect Storm [Accepting&&Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

From whence did you reside?
  The present.
  The Past.
  The Future.
  >.<
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:46 pm
"Well, as long as it has heating, I'm good with wherever we go" Jeremy said, "though I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat."

Cedric followed along and held a white gloved hand out in the direction of the group around the newspaper dispenser. "You there!" he called.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:40 pm
Kitty was about to make a suggestion when she heard someone's voice calling and turned towards it. She was a bit startled when she saw the two men approaching: one wearing Edwardian clothing and another wearing an unfamiliar looking uniform. The latter was the one calling to them. Kitty straightened her posture and looked at them, not knowing what they wanted or even who they were.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 am
Jake was waiting for everyone's oppinions when a couple of males walked up to them. One was wearing some old timey clothes, and the other was wearing what appeared to be a sort of military uniform. Oh, he was going to have fun with these two. "Oh, well hello their old chaps. Lovely weather we're having isn't it? Might I ask what it is I can help you with while we go get some fish and chips?" he asked in a navally voice and a really bad British accent as he rubbed his hands together. He was getting tired of having to introduce himself time and time again, so decided he might as well start speaking in funny voices.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:52 am
Blythe wrinkled her nose and instantly stepped away from Jake, "Oh glob, have you come down with something? You are suddenly talking weirdly!" She pressed her fingers to her lips, slightly covering her nose as if that would fend off germs and added, "What is 'fish and chips'?"

Walking next to Trace, the female gave a small shrug, "I don't really know, dude. Kind of in shock, numb, a little cold, but mostly juss nerves, if ya get me?" She plucked a back of chips off a shelf and looked at the logo. "K-" she said as she tucked them under her arm so she could keep searching for snacks.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:02 pm
[ Ugh, so sorry about missing so much. I forgot that I was in this rp! Anyways, can I get a recap? Where can I jump in? ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:31 pm
(It's okay. So basically people have been walking around wondering what year it is and being confused when they realize it's 2014. As for locations, most people are standing by a newspaper stand chatting. Trace, Echo, Emma and Thomas are in a grocery store though. I guess you could jump in with Thomas, who is in the grocery store and very much alone. Hope this helps. :3)  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:07 pm
Jeremy turned around to see Cedric and Daniel walking over. "Oh, more people" he said.

"Do you want a basket or something?" Trace asked. "Are you hungry? You could probably get a meal to go or a sandwich or something" he suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:41 am
Daniel bowed politely. "Greetings. We have not been introduced. I am Daniel Charles Godalming." These words were for all of them, but for Jake's benefit he added, in a lower voice: "My good fellow, I am as American as you. So quit the Brit impersonation. It is making you look stupid."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:32 pm
Cedric took the stance he did when introducing himself to Daniel. "I am Cedric Uriel Zanthar, soldier of the great military kingdom of Ylantium" he stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:19 pm
Kitty felt a little better now that she knew names, even though she was still inexplicably uncomfortable. 2014? These people, with the exception of Jake, from different time periods and just as confused as she was? Jake's bad accent? 'Fish and chips'?
Kitty spoke in her own accent, one that came naturally, when she greeted the newcomers. "Hello," she said to them. "I am Katarzyna Lel," she added. For some reason this time she neglected to tell them that it was alright to call her Kitty or Cat. Maybe she was waiting on them to say something more before she blabbed.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:15 am
"Naw, yo." She told him as she tagged along. "I don't plan on grabbing to much more, maybe a pop. Ooooh, nachos! They have nachos here?" Echo blinked her large eyes at Trace and smiled brightly for the first time since waking up, cold and alone, at the school.

"Blythe McKarthy," The female said. She still gave Jake an odd look, but she simply pointed a finger and stated, "Year and place of origin." She felt like it would be time efficient to go ahead and get the needed information out of the way quickly. She turned to the side a bit, away from the group and concentrated on refocusing her previously covered eye. "Hmm..." No image was popping up into her vision. No internal interwebs, no day planner, no contacts, nothing! "Useless technology." Bee grumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 pm
Jake simply smiled as he managed to mildly confuse several people. "Oh fine. Go ahead and ruin my fun." Jake said as he continued to smile and listened to everyone's introductions. "I'm Jake and this is my home. I would offer to give you guys a place to stay but I could only afford to house one person. Speaking of affording things, do any of you have any cash. And do you even know if it would be valid here?"  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:02 pm
"I do not carry money. Everything I need is provided by the state and done electronically" Cedric replied.

"I have money. I purchased a map with it actually" Jeremy said. "I don't think cash has changed much in the last 6 years, and luckily I still seem to be in the same country."

"Um, yeah. You can get them in a bag or in a package with salsa. What, you couldn't do that in 1999?" Trace asked. He then spotted a coffee machine and grabbed an empty disposable cup. He placed it under the spout and pressed the button to make the machine pour.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 pm
Kitty simply shook her head at Jake's question. She knew that she wouldn't be carrying cash, because it just seemed senseless to have it on her when she was working with very flammable chemicals and the like. She did try, though, to think whether it would have been valid here. Probably, yes. Almost everything was done with cards or electronics and actual bills were decreasing in popularity, but still used. Thinking about her time was making her feel rather homesick, and she was still so cold. She hugged herself for warmth.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

wolf_with_a_dragon

minus infinity