Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:38 am
Mazie closed her eyes briefly before motioning the boy forward, "Towards the scream, we do not go. That is asking for death... If this were a scary movie... And.... well... I don't like the scenario now. Let us keep a level head, someone probably just saw a spider or mouse." She opened the door she had seen the maid girl use, and wrinkled her nose to see it was in fact a dusty servants hall. The teaching aid lifted her foot to step through when footsteps pittered across the floor behind the two of them and a hand rested softly on Mazie's elbow. "Ma'am, I would greatly appreciate you not going in there, you'll get all dirty and cold. Can I take you somewhere? To the den to warm by the fire? To the kitchen for a spot of tea or a bit of supper?" The maid's soft accent lilted as she spoke, a whispering breath that was more soft and shy than creepy. Grey eyes peered out at Jake as the maid spoke, and she gave a tight closed lipped smile.

Hands grabbed Luna and jerked the violin from her grasp. "No! Mine!" A childish voice told the female. Playing the instrument now was a small boy with a little stuffed panda at his feet. He appeared no older than five, but he gave Luna such a hard look from lurid blue eyes that his gaze seemed timeless. Musical notes brushed through the air, minutely lifting strands of Luna's hair and tugging gently, unnoticeably, at her clothes as they swirled unseen through the air. "It is so so rude to touch what is not yours!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:58 am
"I'm sorry. I was under the impression that only the master and servants lived here. I didn't know there was a young master as well... and it was just so pretty that I wanted to hear its sound." She replied, looking at his soulless eyes. She smiled, letting out a small huff as she walked to him. "Your form is too stiff. You won't be able to convey your emotions into the piece like that. The secret is in the wrist." She muttered with a small wink as she put her hands behind her back and began walking to the door.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Maria shot off toward the scream, light on her feet but quick. Approaching where she assumed the scream was held, the girl slowed and began to eventually creep to the door. Armed with a camera, which would only (possibly) stun something for a few seconds, she turned into the door frame and snapped a few quick shots, but ended up being bumped into by Luna. Stumbling a bit backward, Maria gave her a glare and then turned her head where she had run from. "I found her!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:27 pm
Christopher saw Maria run off and followed her, though he wasn't as quick. He was better in a science lab than on the running track. Eventually, the necktie wearing student arrived at the room. "There you are. Why the hell did you leave like that?" he demanded to Luna. Christopher's allergies were not helping matters for him, and may have contributed to him getting a little more testy. Not only was he allergic to dust, but mold and mildew got a reaction from him as well, and the air was very musty.

Christopher then spotted the young boy. "Oh, who is this?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:29 pm
"I'm not sure." Luna replied. "But he gave me quite a scare." She admitted, as if referring to the scream. "I think he wants to be left alone." She sighed with slight disapproval before walking passed Christopher, part of her long hair sliding up his uniform before gently falling in place as she started walking off again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:42 pm
((uniform?))

Christopher felt the hair passing over his shirt. That was probably the closest he got to a girl from school. He didn't really understand Luna. She seemed to put up a wall whenever he tried to approach her. Was there something about him she didn't like? "Well, I guess we should go find Mazie now in the kitchen. My allergies are really flaring up here."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 pm
((At the time, I was thinking they were wearing school uniforms, but likely not. sweatdrop By uniform, I mean his clothes.))

Luna proceeded to ignore Christopher and jotted off in the direction opposite of the kitchen like a spoiled child who knew she could get her way. She proceeded down the hall, still wanting to keep exploring the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:57 pm
MommiiDearest

vampiricqueen95

Leprechaun_Sean

wolf_with_a_dragon

((bump))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:16 am
[Sorry. Should be on more frequently now and will post. Also... Luna and them are not on the same floor as the kitchen o.o]

The boy dropped his arms and shook his head, "Stiff. Bah. Music is art not something for a child to enjoy." He turned his head to look towards the door when others came forward and his cherubic face fell a bit as he set the violin down and rushed forward to tug on the hem of Luna's shirt. "P-please don't leave me!"

[And then waiting to post as Mazie since Wolf hasn't posted yet.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:16 pm
Luna stopped with surprise and turned to look at the boy. "Huh? ... Ok. I'll stay with you a little longer." She smiled, looking down at the young boy.

((Awesome!))

MommiiDearest

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 am
He left go of her shirt and scooped up his stuffed panda. Holding it close to his chest he dug his toe absentmindedly into the carpet of the floor as he help a thoughtful look. "Soo... what brings you here to my home?" His dark eyes flitted around to peek at the others as he asked and he looked very nervous briefly before he shot a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:53 pm
"Our mode of transportation broke down, and the master of the mansion said we could stay for the night." Luna smiled. 'Daww~ He's such a cute little boy! He'll be a lady killer when he gets older.' She thought.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:49 pm
[ xD Lady killer. She has no idea!! Also, I'll post when some others doo.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:10 pm
((Oh goodness! I'm afraid! xd *waits patiently* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200