Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Blazblue: Alter Memory: Has anybody played the games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:51 am
Mahzuki

It is annoying and very dangerous because when she in her maximum heated stated she can grab follow up and deal over 5k damage.
I still laugh my butt off at a choice the main charaters make in the game.
Ragna: Okay, Jin, Noel, We're going to kill that giant thing in 10 minutes.
Jin: Why should I work with you!?
Noel: WHAT!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!
-Hakumen walks up behind them -
Hakumen: I can kill that thing with but a single slash.
Ragna: YOU! GO CUT THAT GIANT PILLAR!
Hakumen:...
Celica: Please go cut that giant pillar Mr. Hakumen.
Hakumen: OKAY!

Lol, and where preytell is this set up going?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:21 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

It is annoying and very dangerous because when she in her maximum heated stated she can grab follow up and deal over 5k damage.
I still laugh my butt off at a choice the main charaters make in the game.
Ragna: Okay, Jin, Noel, We're going to kill that giant thing in 10 minutes.
Jin: Why should I work with you!?
Noel: WHAT!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!
-Hakumen walks up behind them -
Hakumen: I can kill that thing with but a single slash.
Ragna: YOU! GO CUT THAT GIANT PILLAR!
Hakumen:...
Celica: Please go cut that giant pillar Mr. Hakumen.
Hakumen: OKAY!

Lol, and where preytell is this set up going?

It leads up to the final boss fight. lol  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:45 am
Mahzuki

Seriously!? lol
They should have known things weren't going to go well, with Ragna taking lead like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:42 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Seriously!? lol
They should have known things weren't going to go well, with Ragna taking lead like that.

Out of the three I use Noel the best and yet I lost the first attempt against that jerk. Jin I won barely but then again both Jin and Noel only need to lower the hp to 50%.
Ragna gets to go Unlimited and rock the sucker because he has alot alot of air attacks that can stun lock it.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:10 am
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Seriously!? lol

Out of the three I use Noel the best and yet I lost the first attempt against that jerk. Jin I won barely but then again both Jin and Noel only need to lower the hp to 50%.
Ragna gets to go Unlimited and rock the sucker because he has alot alot of air attacks that can stun lock it.

So in general terms, Jin and Noel weaken in and then Ragna jumps in for the kill?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:42 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Seriously!? lol

So in general terms, Jin and Noel weaken in and then Ragna jumps in for the kill?

The hp refills in between each persons fight.
After you beat the boss you get to fight it with everyother character in Highlander mode. Azrael can do it no problem because all of the boss's attacks are projectiles! I laughed evilily when I tried absorbing the 50k Distortion Drive! It was so fun Despite the fact I ultimately lost due to lack of offense.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:20 pm
Mahzuki

After you beat the boss you get to fight it with everyother character in Highlander mode. Azrael can do it no problem because all of the boss's attacks are projectiles! I laughed evilily when I tried absorbing the 50k Distortion Drive! It was so fun Despite the fact I ultimately lost due to lack of offense.

So you have to fight with Noel and get the boss's HP to 50%
Then do it again with Jin and then you have to fight and actually beat it with Ragna. And then you unlock the ability to do so with everyone else, or is that something you could do regardless of progress in the story mode?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:37 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

So you have to fight with Noel and get the boss's HP to 50%
Then do it again with Jin and then you have to fight and actually beat it with Ragna. And then you unlock the ability to do so with everyone else, or is that something you could do regardless of progress in the story mode?

You have to beat story mode to unlock the mode and Kagura Mutsuki.
The hardest part to the fight is the fact that the boss will change sides and force you to run towards it.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:07 pm
Mahzuki

The hardest part to the fight is the fact that the boss will change sides and force you to run towards it.

Yeah, that's probably the most difficult part in most 2D fighters...when the enemy switches sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:23 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Yeah, that's probably the most difficult part in most 2D fighters...when the enemy switches sides.

Yeah but the thing fires off nothing but longrange moves that knock you back a good distance and it waits to fire off its 50k DD too. There is no hope trying to block it as it destroys barrier guard within 4 seconds and then it will send your hp past 50% with Chip damage.
My older brother got tired of me getting angry about the DD and searched it up. The DD can be stopped by attacking it and during that small period where all attacks work is where I can deal damage. AND to top it all off after you stop the DD the thing fall over and leaves its weakspot open. (BTW using Azrael's Overdrive Black Hawk Stinger twice knocks off about 30% of the boss's hp)
Merry Christmas btw o)  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:34 pm
Mahzuki

Yeah but the thing fires off nothing but longrange moves that knock you back a good distance and it waits to fire off its 50k DD too. There is no hope trying to block it as it destroys barrier guard within 4 seconds and then it will send your hp past 50% with Chip damage.
My older brother got tired of me getting angry about the DD and searched it up. The DD can be stopped by attacking it and during that small period where all attacks work is where I can deal damage. AND to top it all off after you stop the DD the thing fall over and leaves its weakspot open. (BTW using Azrael's Overdrive Black Hawk Stinger twice knocks off about 30% of the boss's hp)
Merry Christmas btw o)

Oh wow! I can see how that would get irritating.
Merry Christmas to you too! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:18 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Merry Christmas btw o)

BlazBlue CP EXTEND!!!!!!!!!! Lambda! Celica A. Mercury! O)  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:52 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Merry Christmas btw o)

Wait, seriously!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:20 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Merry Christmas btw o)

Wait, seriously!?

Yes! More story and more fights! More Bullet! O)  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:16 pm
Mahzuki

Yes! More story and more fights! More Bullet! O)

You had me at more story. and then again at more fights and then even more-so with more Bullet.  
☆ Video Game & RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff