Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:31 pm
lil_lollypop1

"I ment literally. Light up this place so we can see where we are going, not to mention see any arrows that could be flying at us if there are goblins around." The dwarf said "and thank you for filling me in on what happened."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm
"S-sure..." She muttered, grabbing her pendent. She was then instantly covered by the valkyrie uniform, which gave off a glow like a lantern in the dark mines. 'I hope... that he doesn't sense me or go after us...' She thought, though he didn't seem to be pursuing them.

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm
lil_lollypop1

"I think we may have bigger things to worry about if the mines were not cleared of goblins." Alistyre said as he put his weapon away as though he read her mind, even though he was not. "And I am not downsizing the threat of the monster that slayed a dragon."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:54 pm
"Goblins?" She asked. "I think I'd rather face the goblins then fight him. Those swords of light shattered against chains made by his power. At least with goblins, we can fight back. ... or is it that there's something else that I... don't know about." She muttered.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 am
lil_lollypop1

"There may be a beast made of living fire and shadows still down in the depths of the mines." Alistyre said "a creature that would even make the goblins and anything that has flesh flee before it. The Balrog. Some dwarf long ago made it and it destroyed plenty of dwarves. Consumed them and anything else that crosses its path. Fortunately, we have the perfect weapons to combat such a threat. As for the goblins, they outnumber us a thousand to one."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:09 am
"A... Balrog? But I heard a great human sage defeated it five hundred years ago. Has another emerged from the Hel's kingdom?" Fiona replied with surprise. "... still, I'd rather face that them the... other option." She said, staying quiet and keeping a watchful eye behind them in case they were being followed.

((I take it you like Lord of the Rings. lol.))

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:20 am
lil_lollypop1

(Seen them all lol and have the original hobbit)
"Then let's move." Alistyre said "as far as I know there is a new balrog down here" he didn't close the catch on his weapon of choice "Smaug was raising hell in laputa and smelled my gold, which is why he persued us to the mines."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 am
((My mom used to read the hobbit to me and my brother when I was really really little.))

"I know. I just don't understand why the Lord of Darkness appeared and killed him." She sighed. "If a balrog has appeared, these mines must still have mithril or orehalcon." She muttered. "If we stay away from those mines, we should be fine, correct?"

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Yes and no." Alistyre said "A Balrog will go as far as it wants."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:19 pm
"I did not particularly want to hear that." She sighed.

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:11 pm
lil_lollypop1

"We dwarves aren't known for lying." Odin's Marksman said "but the plus side to having a balrog around is that it can kill a dragon."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:15 pm
Victor Markov

"I suppose that's true, but I don't know how much better that would be." She replied. "By the way, you never mentioned where exactly you were... planning on taking me."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:20 pm
lil_lollypop1

"Well, we're here. I was taking you to a somewhat safe place. At least here, we have a better chance of fighting and winning than dying." Alistyre said "that is of course if the dark lord doesn't come in here after us."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Victor Markov

"I see... I don't know how good a sword of light will do against a balrog, but I suppose we shall see." She sighed.

((He he. I imagine them fighting the balrog and then the Dark Lord showing up in the middle/end of the fight.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:58 pm
lil_lollypop1

(Sounds like that would be interesting.)
"Let's hope we never have to find out." Alistyre said as the warg sat and watched the pair, waiting on instructions.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff