Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:00 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stared up at the menu at the ice cream shop and listened to him"If you order the cherry vanilla ice cream could I get a test of it or not?"She asked him as she kept looking over the menu"I'd really enjoy a chocolate brownie fudge ice cream."She said to him.

Jack somewhat blushed when she said she wanted to taste his ice cream if he ordered it, though he didn't know why. "Alright. One cherry vanilla and another of chocolate brownie fudge, please," he said to the clerk. They got their ice cream and he offered her his. "You said you wanted to taste, right?" He was looking away while blushing a tiny bit. He didn't know what the heck was going on with him. He usually had a monotone or cruel attitude. Now he just seemed like a big softy now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:12 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy s smiled as he ordered their ice creams.She waited and looked at him as he offered her his ice cream.She took a small lick of it and smiled as she felt the coldness if the ice cream on her tongue.She looked at him and smiled"Want a lick of me then?"She asked him softly wiht a bus on her face.The cashier wathed them and awed softly at their actions.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:34 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack blushed even more since the clerk awed at their motions. "L-let's go already. It's almost time for my job, anyways," he said, stuttering a bit. He pulled Lucy away from the shop and headed for the exit. He couldn't stop blushing and he still didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy nodded as she followed after him.She continued to lick at her ice cream and smiled as her tongue felt better now.She looked at Jack as they walked adn noticed him blushing"WHats your job?"She asked him.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:03 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I-it's a complicated job. I don't have a real specific one. I get calls from different people to do something for them for a very high price. One of them was like yesterday," Jack explained a bit but not too much. 'Idiot why are you telling her about your work?! She might eventually turn you in,' he kept thinking. He led her to the car and opened the trunk for her. "You can put your bags here."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:06 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and nodded softly.She kept walking with him and smiled as she placed her bags away.She looked up at him"Would you do a job for me if i asked you too?"She asked him."I have lots of money and I kinda want some revenge."She said looking him in the eyes.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Oh? A job from someone who's been kidnapped? This should interesting," Jack said, while also looking at her in the eyes. 'She has some really pretty eyes.' "How about you tell me inside the car before someone else hears you." He closed the trunk and this time opened the passenger's door for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as he spoke and nodded softly as she walked to her side.She blinked as he opened the passenger side for her.She sat down and looked at him as he got into the driver's seat."Well I was thinking you'd could do something to my ex."She said staring at him"The day you took me I had left his house rying after catching him cheating on me."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:47 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I see... So you want me to do something terrible to him?" Jack asked. He raised an eyebrow about what she said. 'No wonder she was crying when I kidnapped her.'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:58 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy nodded softly"Maybe kidnap him and torture him abit and have your face covered."She said to him as she wiped some ice cream off of her lips.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:22 am
kyonko Banyez

"That's some revenge you want there," Jack said. "Are you sure you won't have any regrets if I go a bit overboard?" He was starting to have his doubts about this job she wanted him to do. He only ever questioned the details of the job, never the opinion of the employer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:43 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he spoke. She had a serious look on her face"I wont mind if you go overboard, he has whats coming to him for how he has treated me when we were together, you could gag him and cut him up and I wont care as long as I get revenge. "  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:06 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Hmm....now, I think you're the one who's going overboard. You hate this guy that much that you'd even pay a guy who's kidnapped and murdered people before to torture a guy who's made you suffer?" Jack asked. He would've cared less but her still had other appointments to go to that people have already made. He drove them out of the mall parking and headed back to the motel they were staying at.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:13 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and stared at him"You wouldn't care, all you care about is the money, I bet that you only kidnapped me due to the high amount of money youd get, but you didnt question it, but I have a job request and you question my request and I'll pay you with all the money I have"She said as she clutched her hands tightly"You dont know what ot feels like to get hurt so many times."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 pm
kyonko Banyez

"You don't think so?" Jack asked, this time with a serious, monotone voice. "You think that I decided on my own to do these jobs? That I've never been hurt?" He stopped the car a few blocks away from the motel and looked at her straight in the eyes. "My life has never been all about murser and kidnapping. Sure I get paid a lot for it,but I charge a lot for a reason. I bet your life has been all about being a teenage girl and having many friends. My life has always been a living hell."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff