Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:48 pm
The Digi Xrossed form of Eternal Chaos NeoCrimson D broke back into its constituents of Chaos Lord, Chaos Piemon, Chaos Seadramon, Chaos Greymon, and Chaos Dukemon before they finally exploded into clouds of data suspended in the air. Zensekaimon managed to land by Jikanmon, who was already in the process of dispelling her Digi Code to degenerate back into Crystal to conserve energy, before degenerating herself all the way down to her helpless baby form of Zeromon. It had been a real long time since Zapmon had been reduced down to just a little blob with wings, that's for sure.

Chibi Hackmon hopped out of Crystal's Xros Loader and immediately began to gobble up the data clouds belonging to Chaos Lord and Chaos Piemon, earning sweatdrops from both Crystal and Zeromon.

"Geez, I forgot I'm still smaller than my own 'baby brother' in this form," Zeromon pouted mildly before loading herself back into the Xros Loader to get some much deserved rest. No question, she was going to be way out of commission after that whole display.

Crystal sighed and shook her head while watching Chibi Hackmon. "I don't know what to do with him. No matter how often we tell him not to go around eating strange data, he just won't stop. Chibi Hackmon must be a real glutton for data or something."

Mechadramon, Gold V-dramon, Dorughoramon, and Ouryuumon were still busy beating back enemy digimon a safe distance away from the clash with the Chaos Generals, sticking close to Xros Heart and Blue Flare. Of course, because of Chaos Lord's forced Digi Xros absorbing so many digimon, the number of enemies had greatly diminished. However, reinforcements were arriving in the form of numerous Blimpmonz flying overhead dispatching units of Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz onto the battlefield. Bringing up the rear was a lone Aegisdramon carrying the commanders of these units, Titamon and Plutomon. Seeing this, the members of Xros Heart and Blue Flare quickly stepped into action.

"Shoutmon Chou-Shinka!" Taiki rallied to get Shoutmon back in the fight again.

"Chou-Shinka! Ω Shoutmon!" Ω Shoutmon went to work bashing Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz left and right.

"Metal Greymon, Deckerdramon, Digi Xros!" Kiriha spun the dial on his Xros Loader to highlight his selected digimon so they could also rejoin the battle.

"Digi Xros!" Metal Greymon combined with Deckerdramon. "Decker Greymon!" Decker Greymon went wheeling into the enemy forces, blasting down the Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz with the lasers of his Tera Destroyer and shots of his Plasma Deckerdra-Launcher.

"Sparrowmon Chou-Shinka!" Nene also decided to get in on the action.

"Chou-Shinka! Raptor Sparrowmon!" Raptor Sparrowmon went tearing into the enemy forces with his overly large talons.

"Dorulumon Chou-Shinka!" Akari also stepped in to let Dorulumon rejoin the battle.

"Chou-Shinka! Jager Dorulumon!" Jager Dorulumon quickly went plowing into the Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz with his spinning drill lance.

"Ballistamon Chou-Shinka!" And finally, Zenjirou jumped in on the action alongside Ballistamon.

"Chou-Shinka! Atlur Ballistamon!" Atlur Ballistamon went all rocket fist on the Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz using his Rocket Bunker to punch at them with his extensible arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:24 pm
Archermon glanced over to Talpamon and the others, before shaking his head "bring it in and get some rest!" he called out, leaving Talpamon to attack a few more times, before reverting to Tactimon and the Warrior Twelve once more, all ready to collapse, thankfully however Archermon recalled them into the Xros Loader to get some rest, as well as Solus WildGravmon. Guilmon X meanwhile had went out onto the field to take in and absorb Chaos Dukemon's data in particular while he had a chance before he had to join the fight directly. Gabumon just sweatdropped at the dragon digimon before looking to Archermon "yanno, i think he doesn't need any weird data either." Archermon just sighed and shook his head lightly "either way, you should probably get ready, Gabumon." Gabumon nodded, and began glowing golden as Archermon called out "Gabumon, CHOU SHINKA!" before unleashing a swirl of golden rings, letting them launch to envelop Gabumon as he began growling out as it tore him apart, and started reconfiguring him into the quadruped form of Z'd Garurumon before calling out "Chou Shinka... Z'd Garurumon!" and then proceeded to launch into the incoming enemies of Hi-Andromonz and Boltmonz to blast them with various attacks of icy doom.

Amaterasumon just frowned seeing the incoming fighters, and looked to his own team, they were doing well, but he also spotted Sangloupmon already resting, in this case he stepped up, and proceeded to form a ball of black fire which launched towards the Aegisdramon, aiming more particularly at Titamon and Plutomon in particular "i'll handle these guys!" he called out, apparently not one to be left out of a good fight this time. Impmon just sweatdropped at amaterasumon before shaking his head with a chuckle "yare yare... and i thought you were just a decoration." he said with a smirk while getting a slight baleful look from Amaterasumon before he smirked too, and proceeded to continue readying to fight after sending that warning shot for Aegisdramon. Chaos Dynasmon X joining in soon after with a Chaos Dragon's Roar combined with the Hyper Mugen Cannons firing as well.

Kuukyoku Warriordramon just watched as Crimson was destroyed, though he saw the incoming enemies, he couldn't do much more as his energy was flagging from the sudden evolution burst. granted, Lucia and Black V-Mon were flying down in their quantum form, and quickly caught Jake as he had shattered from Kuukyoku Warriordramon and was falling, still once they got down, Lemina in Betamon form and Lucia (who had reverted to Black Agumon form) had fretted over Jake a bit, before looking to the last two pieces of floating data clouds, nodding to each other, they jumped up and absorbed the clouds for their respective forms, ChaosGreymon and Chaos Seadramon, the Digitrix glowing brighter as it started filling up in the hour glass, glowing brighter and brighter. either way they knew better, and then returned with black V-Mon into the Xros Loader to rest, leaving it to Ultimate Brachimon and Cannondramon to protect them for now.

Gene had emerged from the Xros Loader once Zeromon had went in, looking serious as he enveloped himself in black flames before revealing his black Fladramon form, landing next to Crystal as he sighed "another wave... well, i can't say i'm surprised. still, i am partly surprised that you let Zapmon go as far as she did." he said in amusement while readying his fire rockets which were condensing and such.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:18 pm
"Tera Hydro Breath!" Aegisdramon easily intercepted the ball of black fire sent by Amaterasumon with a high pressure blast of water.

"That one seems interesting," Plutomon mused while observing Amaterasumon.

"You can go play with that one if you want to," Titamon answered with a shrug.

"Very well, we're in agreement then," Plutomon became shrouded in an aura of darkness and decay as he floated away from Aegisdramon leaving Titamon to overlook the battlefield while he flew down to face Amaterasumon directly. He gathered his aura in his hands, forming a blackened jaw filled with pointed teeth as he drew closer. "Haggard Cluster!" he announced as the ethereal set of jaws launched forward to bite down on Amaterasumon while spreading an air of putrefaction.

"We couldn't let the Chaos Generals harm any of our friends," Crystal stated simply in response to Gene. "And I didn't let Zapmon do anything she can't handle. She'll be back to normal once she gets her strength back."

Once Chibi Hackmon was finished swallowing the data from Chaos Lord and Chaos Piemon, he unflinchingly turned his attention to the surrounding army of Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz. There was a sudden flash as he became surrounded by the ethereal silhouette of a large bipedal dragon comparable in build to XV-mon. The silhouette drove its claws into a nearby Boltmon and bringing up the capture array on Crystal's Xros Loader as she was looking at the monitor to determine which of her other digimon might be suited to engaging this latest wave of enemies. She blinked in surprise at the newly captured Boltmon and glanced up at Chibi Hackmon just as the ethereal silhouette began to fade away.

"Blast Evolution, huh?" Crystal easily regained her composure. "I guess Chibi Hackmon is finally getting close to the next stage in his evolution."

She returned her attention to the Xros Loader, spinning the dial to highlight a set of digimon that she felt would contribute well to the current battle scenario. Monodramon, Strikedramon, Gargoylemon, Cyclomon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The four digimon came together to take on the form of a familiar fighter. "Justimon!" The Digi Xrossed digimon dashed off into the fray, smashing down a Hi Andromon using its Blitz Arm technique.

Crystal naturally took the opportunity to bring up the capture array to add yet another digimon to her collection. "Digimon Capture Complete!"

"I've decided to fight with you," Strabimon suddenly materialized from Crystal's Xros Loader. "And I want for you to Digi Xros me with Gururumon."

Well there's a surprise, Crystal thought. "Sure, okay. Glad to have you with us." She spun the dial on her Xros Loader to highlight Gururumon. "Strabimon, Gururumon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" Strabimon combined with Gururumon to take on a form resembling a smaller Mercurymon wearing the pelt of a Gururumon. "Night Wolfmon!" Night Wolfmon vanished into the growing crowd of Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz, mowing them down with high speed punches and kicks.

Dorughoramon, meanwhile, sensing his present form was inadequate for these smaller adversaries, degenerated back into Dorumon to start again from scratch. "Dorumon Warp Shinka!" he cried out as he flashed through the form of Raptordramon and settled into one of his perfect forms. "Grademon!" As Grademon, he began cutting into the Hi Andromonz and Boltmonz using his Grade Slash technique.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 pm
Amaterasumon just shook his head before closing an eye as he twitched his staff, black flames starting to kick up around him "Inferno Blaze... FIRESTORM!!!!!!" he called out, before unleashing a massive wave of black fire in a Fire Spin type move to clash against the incoming jaws, while the open eye started to bleed as he continued forcing more black fires out, though he did use a Divine blessing on Xros Heart and Blue flare, to increase their power by double, like he had done during the Shademon incidents and all, before focusing on enhancing the black flames with large amounts of concentration. Impmon of course hid behidn Behemoth with Sangloupmon, though the two were wondering how they could help Amaterasumon and all.

Archermon was just shaking his head as he saw Aegisdramon again, now -that- reminded him of how he dealt with that particular annoyance as he chuckled a bit, sighing lightly "that was a deft use of my tracing capabilities back then." he then just looked to Guilmon X, who had finished his meal and sighed, before calling out V-Mon as well "okay you two, i need you to go and bring Jake back this way, he's wide open even if he has help from Cannondramon and Ultimate Brachimon. least i can do is get him safe." he then pulled out a single card: Chou Shinka Plugin S and slotted it into the reader "Kaaaaadou SLASH! Chou Shinka Plugin S Hatsudo!" he called out, while Guilmon and V-Mon both started glowing with power "Guilmon X.... SHINKA! V-Mon... SHINKA!" they cried out, before changing into their adult forms, though much like how Guilmon's changed, so has his evolutionary path it seemed "Growlmon X!" of course the newer looking Growlmon looked -much- more battle ready while V-Mon was his normal self, if not a bit smaller than the -Original- XV-mon. "XV-Mon!" with that, Growlmon X and XVmon went into the fray, ducking, deflecting, dodging, and working to bring Jake back, while Archermon Maneuvered Z'd Garurumon around to fire a Z'd Hou on the closest Blimpmon after capturing two Hi-Andromonz and Boltmonz respectively, one to give to Jake and one for himself to keep. he was going to keep a single blimpmon for himself though thankfully.

Gene just shook his head looking amused so far and stayed on standby "i figured as much, but how do you think we should wake Jake up, since it seems we're far from done here." he decided to ask, while whipping around, flipping a boltmon over using a suplex Throw and sending it towards Justimon's direction to be handled "because i don't think this is the time to be napping for him..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:16 pm
The attacks of Amaterasumon and Plutomon clashed and exploded between them, with Plutomon gliding back and gathering more power around his claws.

"It looks like you might actually make this an interesting fight for me," Plutomon mused with amusement. "You know, there are very few warriors who can hold their own against the death god of the Olympus Twelve." Plutomon then flew at Amaterasumon with his claws glowing with his aura of putrefaction.

"Not much we can do about Jake, I'm afraid," Crystal answered in response to Gene's inquiry. "Evolving to Quantum would have been draining enough, but a first time evolution to Ultima stage on top of that is enough to burn anyone out. The best we can do is make sure he gets to Shiro safely so that Shiro can cram him into his Reality Marble to sleep it off more quickly. So, with that in mind, I guess that puts me in charge of aerial support."

She spun the dial on her Xros Loader to highlight a few select digimon. "Thunderbirmon, Diatrymon, Deramon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The three avian digimon came together to form a radiant six-winged bird. "Valdurmon!"

Crystal also sent out Hououmon to help combat the fleet of Blimpmonz while he and Valdurmon would be gradually making their way toward Aegisdramon and Titamon. At the same time, with the help of Justimon, Night Wolfmon, and Gene's occasional assistance, Crystal was steadily making her way to regroup with the rest of her digimon. Mechadramon, Grademon, and Ouryuumon continued fighting the newly dispatched ground forces while Gold V-dramon went to meet up with Crystal and degenerated back into Yuki Agumon.

"So, now that Zapmon is going to be out of commission for awhile, I guess that means the rest of us are going to have to pick up the slack," he remarked as he greeted her.

"It looked like you were doing just fine with that new form," noted Crystal.

"Yeah, Gold V-dramon is much stronger than regular V-dramon," Yuki Agumon nodded in agreement. "But I think right now we're going to need my Chou-Shinka into Victory Greymon. With Jake out of commission, I'm the only one with a form that can effectively combat Aegisdramon without putting unnecessary strain on everybody."

"Alright then," Crystal consented. "Looks like we're going all out. "Yuki Agumon Chou-Shinka!" She threw up her Xros Loader as it began casting the golden bands around Yuki Agumon.

"Chou Shinka! Victory Greymon!" Yuki Agumon's form exploded outward as he was transformed into the familiar humanoid draconic warrior wielding the legendary Dramon Breaker sword. Newly evolved into Victory Greymon, he headed straight for Aegisdramon and Titamon alongside Hououmon and Valdurmon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:02 pm
Amaterasumon just chuckled as he condensed his black flames once more into a blade form "this isn't the first time i've faced death in some form or another. you do not scare me, nor does death itself scare me. why? because when you think about it, Light needs darkness. and even it is compunctioned in my digivolution... for my Destiny may show as the light, but, i've also always embraced the darkness" he then proceeded to launch forward to meet Plutomon head on, clashing blade against claws as a huge wave of black flames began pushing Amaterasumon forward like a Jet "and you interest me enough to keep this fight going... for now, i will play the white light... but should the second target come down soon to greet us, you will see why i am infinitely more powerful in the darkness. BLACK BLAZE BLADE!" he then began unleashing massive amounts of black fire in an attempt to slash and incinerate Plutomon.

Archermon just nodded seeing Crystal go after Aegisdramon, he didn't want to push himself as well but thankfully with that taken care of while he watched Growlmon X and XV-mon both got through the fighting to see Jake in sight, and proceeded to scoop the general up before Growlmon X handed him to XVmon who nodded, and took to the air, but not high enough to be targeted by the aerial forces, but not low enough to be grabbed by the ground forces either and headed back to Archermon while Growlmon X followed on foot, ducking, dodging, and diving out of the way of attacks for now, knowing he was too far from his partner to utilize his fullest potential but at least for now he was hanging loose.

Gene of course gladly helped crystal get to the others, while also glaring at any enemies, giving off his own version of killing intent, while it was not like Jake's in raw presence, it did go well in stopping some of the more rambunctious of the groups in their tracks long enough for Z'd Garurumon or Justimon to handle them in quick regards while smirking all the same "heh, being around Ranma and Ryouga during their little brawls helped immensely in developing my own killing intent, even if it's not as great or useful as Jake's presence." he said while keeping himself oiled up and limber regardless, he hadn't been needed in any of his other forms or to go up in evolution ,which suited him just fine, he'd wait and let Crystal decide when it was time he'd need to fully cause some havoc.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:44 pm
Plutomon clashed his claws against Amaterasumon's blade while weaving his way skillfully through the flames. Plutomon's aura of darkness and putrefaction intensified to form another pair of huge black jaws filled with sharp pointy teeth to bite into Amaterasumon's blade while attempting to push him back with brute force.

"You are indeed a worthy opponent," Plutomon complimented his adversary in the midst of trying to overpower him.

Hououmon and Valdurmon combined the golden purification powder pouring off of Hououmon's wings when using his Starlight Explosion technique and the amplified purifying aura of Valdurmon's Aurora Undulation to take down enemy digimon on all sides. Victory Greymon, meanwhile, gripped the sidebars of the Dramon Breaker while positioning the triple-bladed sword out in front of him as he continued toward Aegisdramon.

"Hmph," Titamon watched without interest. "Aegisdramon, blast those pests out of the sky!"

"Shine Breaker!" Aegisdramon called out immediately following the order with utmost obedience. Aegisdramon simultaneously fired off his concentrated bombardments of shining and scorching energy from all the cannons on his body toward the approaching Victory Greymon, Hououmon, and Valdurmon. At the point of convergence of the two types of energy there was a gigantic explosion of super destructive energy produced from the fusion of the two types of energy. The explosion itself had the appearance of a glistening, golden flash that would let its terrifying power be felt while also projecting an atmosphere of Aegisdramon's natural divinity.

"I hate to do this to such a noble and radiant digimon," Victory Greymon muttered as he plunged into the explosion with the Dramon Breaker, using his own forward momentum to swing the blade with both arms to reflect the destructive energy back onto Aegisdramon and Titamon. "Victory Charge!" The reflected explosion knocked Titamon down off his mount to the battlefield below while Victory Greymon continued straight toward the bewildered Aegisdramon at full speed to drive the Dramon Breaker into Aegisdramon's armored torso. "Dramon Breaker!" Then, without removing the sword, Victory Greymon detached the two modular blades from the main sword to fasten them onto his armor's gauntlets before releasing a high concentration of atmospheric energy through the blades. "Trident Gaia!" Victory Greymon finally pried the Dramon Breaker from Aegisdramon's wounded body as it started to destabilize into data, reassembling the Dramon Breaker to rest it on his shoulder.

Down on the ground, Crystal had brought up her capture array so that Aegisdramon could be reconstructed within. "Digimon Capture Complete," she murmured to herself. The fact that they were killing off so many digimon really didn't sit well with her, especially when all of the digimon being used by Skull Graildramon as cannon fodder weren't actually evil. When this is over, I'll have to let Anubimon reconfigure all these fallen digimon back into Digitamas at least.

Unfortunately, they weren't out of danger just yet. Knocked from his original vantage point, Titamon was charging onto the battlefield to rejoin Plutomon meaning that Amaterasumon was going to have his hands full fighting off the both of them. At the same time, the ground was beginning to rumble as Drimogemonz and Nise Drimogemonz began digging out tunnels to send out more units of Volcamonz and Pile Volcamonz from underground. Combined with the units of Boltmonz and Hi Andromonz, the number of enemy digimon was becoming somewhat more than Mechadramon, Grademon, Ouryuumon, Justimon, and Night Wolfmon could handle, even with occasional support from Gene who was at least sticking close to Crystal in case there was trouble. Now that he'd taken down Aegisdramon, Victory Greymon had his hands full assisting Hououmon and Valdurmon in taking down the rest of the surrounding Blimpmonz. And Justimon's Digi Xros wasn't going to hold forever since Monodramon was a lot less experienced being a core digimon compared to Crystal's other digimon.

"All Fan Beemonz, Digi Xros! Tiger Vespamon!" Crystal declared as she brought another fighter onto the battlefield to even the odds a little. Tiger Vespamon quickly went to work cutting down enemy digimon with the Royal Meister twin sabers. Crystal let out a heavy sigh. "That will buy us some more time at least. Say Gene, how would you like to test out one of those new cards I found back at the shop?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm
Amaterasumon just snorted as he saw the jaws trying to bite into his blade, and merely just smirked as he let a bit of the compression lessen, but allow the flames to start burning into the black jaws on the blade while still pushing back just as much "glad you approve... seems your friend is on his way, so... i can't hold back anymore. Blaze Release... Flare Burst!" he called out, before the blade literally exploded into a nova of black flames, though out of it was immediately Amaterasumon as he skidded back and began focusing as he closed his bleeding eye, the light around the Destiny Evolution began to dim " where there is light, there is darkness... as a being of Twilight, i understand the needs of both, and how both light and darkness can be good or evil... and probably why i fit best for this. Reverse Polarity... BLACK-LIGHT SHINKA!!!!" he called out, the light that had dimmed immediately blasted out, becoming black energy engulfing Roveth, something similar to what Crystal would feel would be the Darkness Evolution, but it seemed Roveth could achieve it without even trying as a black ice crystal staff shaped at the tip as the moon, while the body turned away from the wolf motif, and instead turned more into shadows, in a way, but still actually humanoid, a smooth silky voice speaking up "Tsukiyomon... let the Night reign." he intoned, before unleashing black ice to fly like railgun blasts to pepper Plutomon and Titamon both.

Archermon just sweatdropped seeing the sudden changes in the field and just shook his head at his dark half "oh -come on-, at least have some restraint in trying to show your real self!" he yelled out in futility, while turning his head to see Growlmon X and XVmon get back to him ,XVmon with Jake in his arms "ahh, right, good good, over here you two. time to speed this up a notch. Endless... Armament Wasteland." he called out, unleashing a blast of energy and creating a large dome of energy while within bringing out his very own inner soul to reality, via Reality marble, and then starting the process of speeding up time within it, to allow faster recovery, but due to the fact he didn't use Garandoumon's help for a Void Field, he wouldn't be able to help himself energy wise since it'd drain him faster without it usually given he has to constantly fight reality itself.

Gene looked to the current fights going on, while sighing ,and nodded a bit seriously "Shiro's busy bringing Jake back to traction and with Roveth busy handling two ultimate levels in one, there's not much going around... i think it's time i joined the fray to blow some tunnelers up." he said, while proceeding to turn around, and unleash a huge fire Roceth at the moment to blow down one of the holes that started to pop up, and ignite that tunnel ablaze with large doses of fire.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm
"Such a shame," Plutomon stepped back to appreciate Amaterasumon's new evolution while at the same time narrowly evading the incoming barrage of black ice from Tsukiyomon. "It would seem that our splendid duel has ended already. It is quite unfortunate, but my assignment is to cooperate with Titamon in this battle."

"Koou Meijin!" Titamon snarled as he stomped across the battlefield and summoned his immortal phantom warriors to assault not only Tsukiyomon, but anyone else that got in their way. Then, without losing momentum, Titamon raised his sword, Zanjintou, to smashed through the barrage of black ice while continuing to stomp straight toward Tsukiyomon. "Konpaku Shingeki!" he bellowed as he swung the Zanjintou with enough force to cut all the way down to Roveth's Digi Core if he wasn't careful.

Plutomon gathered his aura of darkness and putrefaction around his claws to form another pair of black jaws filled with sharp pointy teeth to project onto Tsukiyomon from the side while Titamon was coming in from the front.

Justimon's form began to waver as Monodramon's stamina gave out on him causing the Digi Xros to collapse sending him sprawling along with his constituents. Strikedramon, Gargoylemon, and Cyclomon recovered easily, with Strikedramon reaching out to grab Monodramon to carry him back to Crystal so they could all get back into the Xros Loader for some rest. That left Night Wolfmon and Tiger Vespamon in the immediate vicinity with Gene to combat the new enemy units rising up from the tunnels in the ground. As Gene started going to work blasting the tunnels the new enemy digimon were climbing out of, Crystal brought out the set of Device Cards she had found back at the wish granting shop. One in particular gave of a faint glow to distinguish itself from the others.

"I guess that means you want me to use you," Crystal shrugged as she pocketed the rest of the cards while keeping the slightly illuminated one at the ready. She swiped it through the card reader portion of her modified Xros Loader. "Card Slash, Queen Device!" Gene would immediately fell the immense power welling up inside him as the words 'Matrix Evolution' flashed to life on the screen of Crystal's digivice without the need for a Blue Card.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 pm
Tsukiyomon had actually accounted for that, seeing the incoming attacks made him smirk from under his shadows as he turned his head upwards, as if basking in something, before letting out a harsh deadly whisper "Moon Mirror.. Flash Strike." he whispered out with the harshness of a deadly scythe, as his staff gleamed, before the moon appeared around Tsukiyomon and proceeded to unleash a reflective force to literally bounce the attacks back on the user, dealing as much damage as they would've dealt him if they had actually hit him with it."while my light alter ego is... quite in the offense category... i am no slouch when it comes to direction, misdirection, and even literal reflections. much like a moon's phases... and now, let me show you the lament of the moon..." he then looked at both of them as the 'moon' gained a single baleful red eye "Tsukuyomi!" the next technique name was called out, pulling the three orf them into a dome of perpetual darkness, of course, within, well... that would be telling, now wouldn't it? ah well, either way, Plutomon and Titamon both would be facing.. well... themselves, inverted, under the gaze of a red sky, and even more baleful red-white moon.

Gene had actually grinned as he felt the energy flux and then pulse into him from the card slash, of course, the fact it was pushing beyond his boundaries paid no mind to it as he jumped into the air, unleashing a bright black-golden orb of energy around him " black Fladramon... Matrix SHINKA!!!!" he called out, the Fladramon armor blasting apart, starting to reconfigure itself into a different make, while the body also grew, becoming more humanoid while still keeping the black skin as the armor slammmed itself back into place, becoming bright golden, to the point of becoming more.. revealing than anything of his extra toned body ever since his workouts as Gene, leading to an actually physically strong Black Magnamon as the energy went inside him "Black Magnamon!" he called out, before gathering up black-gold energy and opening up the armor to reveal lots of weaponry "Plasma.. SHOOT!!!!!!" he cried out, and hundreds upon hundreds of missiles fired, and all homed in on the holes and tunnels leading down into the ground, to blow s**t up on a larger scale, and even then he whipped around and suplexed one particular Hi-Andromon with a "Magnum... PUNCH!!!!" added in for good measure to delete the fool ,and continuign to literally tear up the enemies in the area, or going widespread using plasma Shoot, but not actually using every ounce of his energy at once, since using extreme Jihad here would probably be a bad idea.

meanwhile, within Shiro's Reality marble, he was currently still watching over Jake and the others resting, not liking the fact he couldn't use Garandoumon just yet while sighing "just a few more minutes Crystal, then Jake can rejoin.. he's awake but he needs to recover..." he mumbled to himself, while gripping onto his Xros Loader with a frown.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:49 pm
What happened to Plutomon and Titamon beneath the dome would be determined by the whims of Tsukiyomon. May Roveth have mercy on their souls.

Xros Heart and Blue Flare, meanwhile, were still combating the growing forces of Boltmonz, Hi Andromonz, Volcamonz, and Pile Volcamonz. The same was true for Mechadramon, Grademon, and Ouryuumon although the three of them were beginning to tire from the constant onslaught. Overhead, the number of Blimpmonz was steadily diminishing as Victory Greymon, Hououmon, and Valdurmon continued dismantling them, but progress was slower than they would have liked. Gene, as Black Magnamon, along with Night Wolfmon and Tiger Vespamon was making a good effort at keeping the enemy forces from rising up out of the ground, but there were a lot more tunnels than they could cover with their inferior numbers. They needed more ground and air support.

"Reload, Cannondramon! Gryphomon! Dark Tyranomon! Tuskmon! Brachimon! Master Tyranomon! Black Metal Garurumon! Queen Chessmon! Skull Mammothmon! Black Sparrowmon!" Crystal called out unleashing a good portion of the Team Epoch army onto the battlefield. But she didn't stop there. "Airdramon, Solarmon, Mechanorimon, Digi Xros! Gigadramon! And... Black Fladramon, Lighdramon, Tyranomon, Togemogumon, Digi Xros! Black Imperialdramon Dragon Mode!" The newly Digi Xrossed Gigadramon and Black Imperialdramon Dragon Mode took flight to join in blasting down the Blimpmonz from the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:22 pm
wait, did someone actually pray that -Roveth- have mercy on someone's soul? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough hack wheeze* okay, lemme start that back.

Tsukiyomon had not shown himself just yet, however once the two had managed to get themselves situated.. they would find themselves on a table each, unable to move due to very strong bindings, to their perception as from the moon the gleam of Tsukiyomon's eye could be seen, before the digimon appeared in person, smiling a bit lightly "welcome to the humble abode of Tsukuyomi.... the ultimate illusion, so to speak, for the next thirty days, i will slowly flay you with a rusty butter knife, and then slowly cook your flesh to a prime state, and slowly devour you, while still alive." he said with a shark-like grin, before dozens of himself formed, and began slowly skinning painfully the two ultimate digimon with said utensils, roast them, and devour them, all constantly for what seemed like an eternity, however, it stopped suddenly mid another 'round' of roasting when Tsukiyomon had spoken up once more "my my look at the time! only 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds to go." he said with a dark cackle, making it -very- clear that within the realm of Tsukuyomi, -he- had control of all, a true Kami no Yami in the digital flesh.

once the technique was over with just after Crystal unleashed her team to help the tiring out people, the dome stopped, showing a nigh Comatose pair of ultimate level Digimon, and tsukiyomon standing there triumphant over both "ExoGrimmon! be a dear and come de-evolve these two for me to perfect level and.. child level for me will you?" ExoGrimmon came forth, and used a weakened Chrono Destruction on both, to work the magic while they were out cold, as well as readying his staff to stab them in their hearts once the job was done, and bringing out his Pseudo Darkness loader with the capture array "Digimon Capture.. Complete." he said in as silk a tone as one arch-b*****d would (LOKI!) before moving to start lambasting the field ground wise with ice spears, to further aid in destroying the ground troups "come now, i think that this fight has gone on long enough, you will never win, so long as the Kami no Yami blesses this field!" okay now he's getting a bit in over his head.

Archermon meanwhile finally dropped the reality marble to show a revitalized Jake, Lucia, and Lemina, while he himself raised his Xros Loader "Reload, Black Mach Gaogamon, Death Meramon, BioLotusmon!" he called out, the two perfects and one Ultimate joining the fray, though he didn't stop there it seemed as Patamon and Tsukaimon flew up to be in front of Archermon "us too, Archermon, let us help!" Patamon cried out, while Archermon looked at the Xros Loader, which began to shine the world 'Grail' on it, before nodding "alright.... Patamon, Tsukaimon, CHOU SHINKA!" Patamon and tsukaimon both were enveloped in the golden rings, being torn apart and re-calibrated, though one digimon was probably on par with what the Chou Shinka would be, the other was oddly from way left field as the two pillars exploded, revealing... "Seraphimon! Craniummon!" of course, when the angel digimon appeared next to the giant Royal Knight, they looked to each other, before sweatdropping, and then charged into battle, Archermon just falling back onto his behind closing an eye while Marine angemon popped out of the Xros Loader next to start restoring what he could of Archermon's energy and getting rid of the fatigue with Ocean's Love.

Gene meanwhile didn't let up, in fact, he increased the fire rate of the missiles from Plasma shoot when he used it, and still swiftly broke necks, so on with Magna kick or Punch, working with brutal efficiency for a Perfect level digimon.

Jake had raised his own Xros Loader as he had looked over the field "Reload... Devas, Duftmon Leopard Mode, Grandis Kuwagamon, GigaSeadramon, Metalife Kuwagamon, Dinorexmon, Spinomon!" he called out, while Lucia, Lemina, and Black V-Mon were back out as he nodded to everyone, and they began tearing up the fields in their own ways, fighting in the air, underground with help of Gene's attacking, so on. of course, Lucia had actually jumped into the air and initiated her own evolution this time "Lucia Warp Shinka!" she called out, before coming out as the female inclined BlackWarGreymon, and began tearing through the blimpmonz with her Great Tornado. Lemina decided to go a step out, and use her MetalSeadramon form as well to blow holes into the ranks again, and Black V-Mon? well, he was staying by Jake's side watching while Jake himself fought his way through the enemies with flame blasts, fire punches, lightning punches, lightning lances, so on, to get to Crystal "ugh! that... was a pain in the arse... how's things been going so far...?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:45 am
Plutomon and Titamon were degenerated into Cerberumon and Goblimon, respectively, before finally being captured by Tsukiyomon. Unfortunately, even without the two commanders, there were still a lot of enemy digimon remaining in the surrounding army.

Taiki had equipped Ω Shoutmon with the Star Sword to boost his fighting power. Decker Greymon was fighting on his own a good distance away laying waste to pretty much anything within range. Raptor Sparrowmon, Jager Dorulumon, and Atlur Ballistamon were also managing to hold their own against the enemy forces, but keeping up the pressure was pretty exhausting.

Mechadramon, Grademon, and Ouryuumon degenerated back into Slashmon, Dorumon, and Ryuudamon before returning to Crystal's Xros Loader to rest now that Crystal had brought out her relief fighters to pick up the slack for awhile. Victory Greymon, Hououmon, and Valdurmon all welcomed the additional air support with Gigadramon using Genocide Gear to blast several nearby Blimpmonz with missiles from its claws while Black Imperialdramon Dragon Mode unleashed split beam Positron Lasers to blast down a dozen Blimpmonz at a time. Crystal's Cannondramon provided extra cover fire while Dark Tyranomon, Tuskmon, Master Tyranomon, and Queen Chessmon charged into the enemy forces directly. Brachimon and Skull Mammothmon took advantage of their size to simply stomp around on top of the enemy forces. Gryphomon stuck close to the ground, focusing on the tunnels by emitting the high frequency sound waves of his Supersonic Voice to both collapse the tunnels and disrupt the data structure of the digimon trying to emerge through them. Black Metal Garurumon acted similarly, using his Cocytus Breath to flash freeze the enemy forces coming up from underground and then using Garuru Tomahawk to launch a missile from the compartment in his chest to explode and collapse the tunnels on top of the frozen enemies. Black Sparrowmon, meanwhile, was simply collapsing the tunnels with blasts of gravitational pressure from his Gravity Laser technique.

"It's difficult to say," Crystal responded to Jake's question. "The enemy forces just keep coming at us, but we've been managing to fight them off so I guess we're doing alright so far. Skull Graildramon definitely has a huge army supporting him, but if he keeps sending his troops at us like this he's bound to run out of cannon fodder eventually."

"Howling Wave!" Night Wolfmon had grown bored with smacking down one enemy at a time with his swift punches and kicks and finally resorted to unleashing a mighty howl to produce a shockwave to mow down multiple enemy digimon at once.

The good news was that there didn't seem to be any additional Blimpmonz joining the sky fleet so as their numbers diminished they actually stayed that way meaning no more ground forces were being dropped off from the sky for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:56 pm
Archermon had managed to get over to crystal and Jake with some help from Z'd Garurumon as he sighed a bit, getting off the quadrupedal wolf ally of his before motioning off, and Z'd Garurumon went to go join the others in trying to collapse all the tunnels at the moment by blasting into things with his own attacks, more particularly the Z'd Hou and all. "looks like he plans on trying to tire us out before showing up himself to pluck me without any resistance." he said with a frown while turning and summoning his bow, yanking out two versions of Caladbolg from his Reality marble, he turned them into broken phantasm arrows, and fired them up into the air, unleashing a huge burst of blue drilling shafts that went flying in the air to try and hose down more Blimpmonz as well before sighing a bit "wish we had some way to lure Skull Graildramon out and end this soon, otherwise we -will- be too tired to keep going, and i'll be too out of it to use our little resting trick given i doubt this war is going to give me enough time to let Garandoumon deploy a Void Field and me deploying the full Endless Armament Wasteland in a permanent fixture mode to where we can hide in it when needing to rest, and it wouldn't tax me at all." he shook his head and looked to Tsukiyomon who was still lambasting the area with ice lances either flying through the air, or being sent underground to literally flash freeze the underground enemies as well, and capturing a few at his leisure.

Jake just shook his head while directing Cannondramon and Ultimate Brachimon on over so they could get some rest, once in, he sighed as he saw Lucia and Lemina tag team on the aerial enemies a bit more "well, as long as we can get some rest, we can probably handle things... for one, we've yet to show some of our overkill Xroses as it is, and you haven't evolved beyond Adult, Shiro." he pointed out, causing Archermon to sweatdrop a bit "either way, this is going to be a battle of attrition that's for sure."

Gene snorted a bit while landing nearby as he unleashed a few more missiles via Plasma Shoot, not really tired yet, given he was more used to being Black Magnamon than Daisuke's V-mon was -ever- used to being the real Magnamon and all "even so, this many enemies is a pain in the a** to deal with, especially when Roveth will probably need to rest soon himself once he gets off his high horse egotistically." he grumbled a bit before whirling around and punting an Pile Volcamon back down a nearby hole, and then unleashed a controlled blast of black-gold energy down into the hole " AND DON'T COME BACK!" he shouted in annoyance while Jake and Shiro seemed to be using capture arrays for the Drimrogemonz, nise Drimrogemonz, Volcamonz, and Pile Volcamonz, though so was Tsukiyomon as well, he was just also liking to pepper the field.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 pm
As the number of Boltmonz, Hi Andromonz, Volcamonz, and Pile Volcamonz started to dwindle without any sign of reinforcements coming on the horizon it seemed that Archermon's concerns were unfounded. For whatever reason, it looked like Skull Graildramon's army was actually going to back off for a while, possibly to regroup themselves before sending in another wave of fighters.

Once the Blimpmonz were soundly eliminated Victory Greymon came down to land by Crystal's side before degenerating back into Yuki Agumon followed by Hououmon and Valdurmon, the latter splitting back into Thunderbirmon, Diatrymon, and Deramon, before they all returned to Crystal's Xros Loader for some rest. Black Imperialdramon transformed into Fighter Mode to assist the fighters on the ground by shooting split beam Positron Lasers down into the remaining tunnels to effectively discourage any additional forces from coming up out of the ground. Gigadramon remained overhead, sniping various enemy digimon with his Genocide Gear technique to bombard them with missiles from above. And, slowly but surely, the enemy digimon were steadily thinning out until the few enemy digimon that remained scattered while making a hasty retreat, no longer willing to risk their lives against such formidable foes.

For the most part, Crystal's digimon returned to her Xros Loader with Black Imperialdramon, Gigadramon, Tiger Vespamon, and Night Wolfmon splitting back into their constituents to get some rest. The digimon fighting for Xros Heart and Blue Flare were all understandably exhausted, with Taiki quickly collapsing once the enemy forces began to retreat from the battlefield and Akari quickly sending out a Pilomon to break his fall. And, of course, as she had intended all along, Crystal was finally able to send out Labramon to have him evolve into Anubimon to reset the data of the fallen enemy digimon into Digitamas to try to make up for the excessive slaughter.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff