Codin ━━ Lucifer
T H E xxxxLUCIFER'S REBEL SON
age ━━ Eighteen - Twenty-seven by appearance
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

_iRandom_CHIBI_

Codin looked at Stelian. "You saw nothing...and I did not see you smoking a cigarette on campus grounds." He said with a serious tone. He smiled at him. "I am Codin Lucifer. I am the massage instructor. A pleasure to meet you Kuro." He said. As he spoke His accent rolled the letters. He looked at Kuro. "So shall we head to get a meal?" He chuckled a bit. "And that is the best plan you could have kid."He responded to Stelian. Looking at Kuro. "How about Japanese Hibachi?" He asked curiously.

ooc; edited  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:08 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Kuro smiles. “The pleasure is mine, Codin.” He says, replying in the smooth manner he had picked up after years in the fashion industry. "A hibachi sounds wonderful. Do you know of a place?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

Codin looked at him. Chuckling a bit. "Yes. I do. Follow me." He took him gently by the arm and looked at him. "Are you tired? I can carry you on my back if you are needing time off your feet." He stated. Leading him towards the door after pikcking up his instrument on the way. He looked at him. If the man said he was alright then he'd take him to the resturaunt hand in hand. Otherwise he'd piggy back him there.

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Feonix shivered a bit as he felt the hands up his back. Nothing but the bandagings between the man's hands and his form. Hushed sound leaving his lips. He looked at him. "I don't think that would ever happen. It just be me reacting like I normally do...for self defense of my heart and fears." He said softly. Chuckling a bit. A slight shiver left him as he listened. He smiled at him. "So then we got a plan. You utterly ignore anything negative I say and I work on trying to understand more." he said softly. Nuzzling him back.

He listened to him and moaned slightly. Shivering as he felt his hips gripped. Pushing down into him. "If it is a good kind of crazy that is all that matters." He said in a breathy voice. "Speaking of things you say...are you serious about that tattoo branding or was that just strange talk?" He asked softly. Holding onto Jason. "I think I am falling for you fast and hard."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason laughed a bit as he leaned up as he nuzzled him and kissed his neck gently while he held onto his hips firmly rubbing his thumb over the skin. "Well that is a good thing that its a good crazy otherwise I might worry about that. But for the branding or tattoo well this would have to be up to you really, cause I am all for it if you are worried I won't do it."he said gently. Slowly he sat up and grabbed his phone and scrolled through a few things before showing him the tattoo. "If anything it would be that for us both since it has no meaning but for us it can be a promise to each other to not run away or take things wrong"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:08 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image
Kuro blinks, then smiles. "I'm not tired at all." He says, not wanting to worry the man. Besides, surely he could manage walking normally some distance. It wasn't like he was going to be running. And he had enough pride to feel embarrassed at the thought of being carried on someone's back while still conscious, and even when unconscious. He follows Codin, being careful not to lose his balance or anything else that may instigate worried questions about his well-being. "But thank you for the offer." He adds, not wanting to be impolite.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 am
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Feonix looked at him and nuzzled him. Smiling a bit. "Mhmm..." he said softly. He smirked a bit. "I am not worried....I just don't think you would." He teased lightly. Staring at him. He looked at it. "I like it." he said. Slowly standing up and stretched. "Hey teach....you should go teach your class. It is time for it." he said. Grabbing his jacket. "I gotta apologize to a guy who just wanted to be my frined. While I'm loose of tongue. That guy didn't deserve what I did to him on impulse." He stated. "And...I need to visit some plants that Zackari loved and apologize to him for falling into bad habits again. Don't that sound stupid?" he said with a scoff. Moving and kissed Jason on the lips again. "Dinner?" he asked.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:42 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Laughing softly Jason looked up at him calmly as he looked at him calmly and gently as he stood up and stretched slightly. "Alright sounds alright with me, but I might not even have that many students so I will just go work out at the gym. However dinner sounds nice, i will try to get us something good to eat"he said gently. Calmly he kissed him on the lips gently and then made his way to door and out heading downstairs and to his class.

((Exit to gym))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Feonix looked at him and smiled slightly. Putting his coat on to hide his arms where it suffered worse. Doing the shirt up and he kissed him back. "Maybe...dunno." He said. He ran and jumped off the roof. Activately his fire and surfed down it like a fire ski slope. Landing on the ground below and fell over. Coughing up a bit of blood. He forgot how he had done himself. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. One of the bad ones...he needed it. Plus to find Akemi.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:06 am

ll_KSV_ll

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╭╮╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰

Terry smiled, nodding. He leaned forward, taking a hold of Conner's hand, blushing in the process , and leading them out the door.

( Terry exits Music room, and enters rooftop )

When they got to the rooftop, Terry finally let go of Conner's hand. Walking over to a corner that was fairly secluded, but still had a nice view. He had been to this spot before, and he liked this spot. He took a deep breath, turning around, still blushing, and looked at Conner. " s..oo...now what " he asked. He didn't have any idea, but he'd be open to trying just about anything.

╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╰╯╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭

Only One Champion †_ _... I think it would be funny if Conner went into a Sadistic / sensual mood...just saying ...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

Codin looked at him but his expression did not show his thoughts. He led him by the hand walking slowly. Looking at him. He nodded his head. "I see...shame. I'd have enjoyed the excuse...I mean logical reason...to hold you closer and against my form." he said softly. He kept walking and led him away and towards his classroom. There was an entrance only he could access to a friends underground japanese hibachi. He led him along.

(exit to massage class)

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:57 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro pauses for a moment before continuing to walk along with Codin. Had he heard the words correctly? He shakes his head. He must have misheard. How wonderful, to not only have a weak body, but also to now be hearing things.

(follows Codin out)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:29 pm
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

User Image

onner Lock

~ Split-personality ~ Seventeen ~ Single ~

"Will you be the one to accept me for who I am?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Conner smiled as he followed him to the rooftop. He held his hand tightly at all times, and smiled, giggling and laughing. Once they arrived, he followed Terry over to the corner.
"Let's do whatever you want to do"
He said with a bright smile. His eyes wondered a bit, and he only smiled wider. It was such a pretty view.
"I love this view..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Or let me fall like all the rest?"

Companions: Terry Thoughts: Pretty~ /Mood: Happy /Personality: Good /Place: Rooftop
OOC:

Your Sweet Dreams

Hilarious Gekko

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 am

ll_KSV_ll

╔══════════════════════╗

Terry

╚══════════════════════╝
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╭╮╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰╰

Terry was looking at the view, just taking it in. Well, at least until he heard Conner say ' lets do whatever we want to'. of coarse the first thing that came to mind was kiss him, but would that be inappropriate ? They just met, but for some reason Terry felt close to him. " ..whatever we want ? " Terry said walking over to stand at his side. He wouldn't do anything unless provoked, but that didn't mean he didn't want to.
" I like this view a lot to...but ya know...i get bored of looking in a nice view...but i don't think i would ever get bored looking at you.." he said under his breath. He didn't think that Conner could hear him. He sighed believing that he only thought what came out of his mouth.

╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╮╰╯╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭

Only One Champion †_ _... I think it would be funny if Conner went into a Sadistic / sensual mood...just saying ...  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris wandered up to the roof and this was his first time being here. He walked over to the side away from the door then looked over the edge. He wasn't afraid of heights and he could use his telekinesis to save himself if he happens to fall. Moris took out sun dial watch to determine the time since he doesn't own a watch or a phone. "Time to go to the cafeteria" he said to himself before leaving the rooftop. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:18 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale goes up to the rooftop after leaving his classroom for the second time with Kei. "Are you ok with being up here, Kei?" he asked him.

kimmico13

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces