Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:00 am
omgIisonfiyah

Fendrial looked at the human. "You know, just because I'm not as old as you doesn't mean I'm a hatchling." He snorted and turned his head away slightly. He was joking, but also staying cautious. He was well aware that this was a dragon before him. He sighed and answered the question. "I came down for a nice day out, but found the city attacked. I want to help the people." He didn't mention Finn on his neck, to protect her, but the other dragon probably knew she was there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:31 am
Valiant Fenris

"When you get as old as me, you think of everyone as a child. It's still rather odd, normally a dragon pillages rather than aids. Then again, perhaps you derive your treasure from elsewhere. Whatever the case, I was simply curious about the arrival of another dragon." Aldin said and sighed a little. He had met few other dragons like this one, in the end, their kindness and tolerance had been their undoing. "A word of caution boy, there is always a limit to how kind you can be to humans." Aldin said before turning around and walking off. He was no Brood-Leader, so he had no right to tell the younger drake his business, however, Aldin still did not fully trust any human, whether they lived in the sky or on land, and he would pass that sentiment to any dragon he came across.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:32 am
"Thank you." Kira told him before turning back to Koi.

Luna looked around the destruction on at the land dwellers base before levitating to the roof. "The witch is over there! On the roof!" the soldiers called. She looked around as they began to fire their guns at her. She jumped, taking for the skies as she headed back towards Laputa.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:13 pm
Jorva nodded, giving a final smile. "My pleasure." He tipped his hat in farewell, before leaving them to their own devices. As the distance grew, his face sank back to a more serious expression. Something didn't sit right with him. The drake hadn't stuck around NEARLY as long as he'd have imagined it would. Terrorizing the locals must not have been its goal. Well, at least not its main goal. It must have been targeting something... but what...? Then it hit him like a sack of bricks. His eyes widened. "Oh no..." He picked up the pace, though keeping it at a brisk walk. No need to barrel through the streets. Though possibly futile, he kept a small bit of hope alive that he was wrong as he made his way towards the docks.  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:43 pm
Landing on the ground quite a bit away, Luna ran through the city as the soldiers followed her. "Get her! Get the magi witch!" They yelled. She looked back as she accidentally rammed strait into Jorva at full speed, knocking him to the ground. Her violet eyes lit up as she felt the impact, and she looked at Jorva slightly panicked.

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:04 pm
Before he had time to register what was going on, Jorva found himself on the ground, after colliding with something. Or, more accurately, someONE. The first things to register in his mind were the voices of soldiers, the word "magi," and the figure before him, seemingly the one he'd slammed into. As his mind put the pieces together, he went for his gun, hesitating as he gripped the handle. Now having had the time to register who'd collided with him, he realized it was a girl, not too much younger than him. Not the older, meaner individual he'd expected to see. Add to that her expression. He knew that look well. Panic. Something about this whole thing caused him to pause for a split second before glancing to see how far away the approaching soldiers were. He pulled his hand away from his gun, looking back at her, sighing quickly. "Alright... cmon. This way." He quickly got to his feet, gesturing towards a small alleyway a short distance away. He mentally cursed himself. 'Let's hope I won't kick myself for this later...'  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:13 pm
"Where did she go?" They asked, the soldiers splitting up to look for her.

Luna blinked, extremely confused by this gesture. 'This is a trap? No. What is this person doing? I don't understand.' She thought, her expression almost vacant like a doll. 'What should I do? This was not part of my orders or briefing.' She thought, continuing along obediently.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:20 pm
Aldin continued his walk down the streets when he heard soldiers screaming about Magi. You would think that their first priority would be to ensure the safety of their town. I guess hunting mages is more important. Oh, now I just want to mess with them. Aldin thought with a smirk and looked towards the sky and speaking in his ancient tongue, loosed a blast of fire from his lips. Lets see just what sort of fools I can summon with this. Aldin thought with a mischievous chuckle.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:42 am
Once they were in the alley enough to be hidden, Jorva glanced out to the street, seeing the soldiers finally. He quickly glanced back to her, noticing only now her blank expression. 'What is her problem...?' He shook his head, taking a serious tone, and a low voice. "Just..." He glanced back out to the street, then back. "Just wait here a moment." He hurried back out the alley, brandishing his guns. He muttered a quick "Ancestors watch over me on this one..." He emerged into the street, making a show of looking around, before glancing to whatever soldiers were still there. He couldn't tell rank offhand, but he could reasonably assume they were, at the very least, below him, though not a part of his regiment. He called out to them, authoritatively. "Soldiers! Any sign of her?" He tried to make it quite obvious that he'd just come through the alley, hoping they'd pick up on that. He glanced up to the sky, hearing more draconic sounds. 'Just what we needed...' He looked back to the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:25 pm
Luna didn't say a word, staying inhumanly still, like a doll, as she waited for him to return. He may have not been one of the elders, but orders were orders.

"No. We lost her." One of the soldiers replied.
"She must have gone down the main strip."
"It's possible she had an invisibility potion on her. We'll never find her if she does." A soldier replied.
"Well, there's nothing much we can do now. You two, continue your search down the strip. The rest of you help with assessing the damage." He replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:25 am
((Lost power four seperate time over the past week. Ice storm and 3 separate transformers blew on my street. Should be back now.))

Jorva nodded, looking between the soldiers. "Good. I'll double back. Find my own men..." It hadn't hit him until them the possibility of the men in his command (few in number as they may have been) being injured or worse. He blinked a few times, steeling himself for the time being. He gave a quick salute to the troops, before turning to head back down the alley, whispering a quick prayer to the ancestors for the safety of those men, as well as his own. He holstered his guns before approaching the girl. "You OK...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 am
"I have waited, as you commanded." She replied to him, her face seemingly blank. "My vitals and mental state are normal."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:07 pm
Jorva nodded, leaning against the wall, and exhaled. "Alright. Good to he..." He paused for a moment, not speaking or moving. "Wait... what...?" He looked back to her, confusion plastered across his face. None of what she said wanted to register as sentences in his mind. He knew what she meant, but how she said it... just... didn't make sense. And then there was the 'As you commanded,' bit. He tried form another confused question, but just stared blankly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 pm
Luna said nothing, looking at him as he looked back at her confused. "Your countenance baffles me. You saved my life but are surprised by my obedience? Why did you save me? I can not comprehend your actions."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:31 pm
It took a moment for Jorva to process her words. He understood their meaning, but that did not take away from the fact that the way she spoke made them seem so... foreign. "Uhm... right..." He shook his head, clearing his muddled thoughts. "I... well... I don't really know why I did, either..." He pondered the thought for a second. Why did he? It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now, he was having a hard time justifying it. All he knew was that if he was gonna throw away his career, he might as well figure this thing out. He glanced back to her. "But... why the obedience?" That was the thing that confused him more than all else. "I mean... I'm not exactly, 'on your side,' as it were..." This whole thing was making less and less sense the more he tried to understand.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff