Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:50 am
User ImageUser Image User ImageKazuki DeBlanche

while waiting for the young chef to come out and talk to him, his ears picked up sound of empty cup thrown on the floor. his silver black eyes turns for a moment and then notices Qukoh'ya left him. he sighs and scratch back of his head.

he has one friend that left him and another young one thinks that he intimidate him. he can't handle the pressure of losing both of them. so he grabs a napkin and found pen on the ground. he then writes quickly that he very sorry to Chef Narigi and left his phone number. he then again said he was sorry and he really like the chef as a friend.

after that he left out the restaurant and looks around the trees. he spotted Qukoh'ya rested somewhere. "Qukoh'ya, you didn't have to leave. I was only tryna make chef comfortable and encourage on his skills..."

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin closed his eyes for a moment as he allowed the sun to warm him as he waited for Kazuki to be ready inside. His ears twitched gently as his tail swayed softly while he relaxed himself in the tree. Qukoh'ya hoped that the Asian woman understood he was just going outside, if not he would go back in to pick up the number before returning to the school. Upon hearing Kazuki's voice so soon, his ears twitched and he opened one eye as he looked at the other demon, before he sat up a bit and looked at him with both as he tilted his head on his words. "I just went outside to wait here for you to be done inside. It's much to good weather to be staying inside when I can relax in a tree out here."

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:24 am

"Oh well, I go get the numbers for us...then we can stroll around..."He said to Qukoh'ya as he lefts then his heart pounds him fast. he continues back inside and waits for the Asian women to come back.

he sits down at his table and known for sure, their mother is here.

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya watched Kazuki as he walked back inside and shrugged a bit. But when he looked back at the windows of the restaurant he noticed the wanted poster he had missed earlier. He twitched his ears and his curiosity peaked, he jumped out of the tree and walked to the poster calmly and started to read it. A smile played over his lips as he walked back inside and looked around for the Asian Lady. He gave Kazuki a wave to show all was well as it seemed the poor guy thought anything would set Q off and he didn't want to worry him.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Kazuki sneaks over to Qukoh'ya and taps his shoulder. "Tag your it." he laughs softly and then stares at the wanted Poster. he can just vision, Qukoh'ya bring home some delicious treats for him. as he smiles and rubs his stomach, he thinks about triple time dessert for both of them.

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:22 pm
kimi23loveheart

Qukohya Lhilei

OOC: Nagiri's number was given to each of you by the asian woman. to Q when he paid and headed outside. To Kazuki when he headed to find Q after talking to the serving area. neither of you need to wait on me any longer. Nagiri has left for the day and the asian woman only deals with eating customers lol  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:13 am
User Image

((As you wish lol, will just have to come back later for a job then..))
User Image

When Qukoh'ya couldn't get the Asian woman to pause long enough to ask her about the advert he shrugged and turned to walk away when he was tapped on his shoulder by Kazuki. Qukoh'ya chuckled. "You forgot one thing..." The Nekojin spoke as he looked at the other before he grinned and gave Kazuki a kiss on his cheek before he ran. Not like the Nekojin wasn't into more lucrative games. "Tag! You forgot to run!" With that Qukoh'ya ran out onto the street as he laughed.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:48 pm

As Kazuki takes the number from the Asian women, he was surprised by the kiss from Qukoh'ya. he blushes red and ran after him in the streets. he let loosed his wings and flew off finding Q.

"You gave me a kiss, now here comes yours..." he said in the air as he searchs every tree.
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:57 am
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin had been running over the street for now, he knew the trees might be the first Kazuki would look at. When he spotted him in the sky he blinked. "Oy, that is cheating." Soon though Qukoh'ya grinned. He was in a playful mood and he would grab every opportunity for whichever play he could get. "You are going to need to catch me first!" He was challenging the Demon for the fun and thrill of the game as he saw it and he dashed into some alley intending to make it as challenging a game as possible.

User Image

In depth profile

-

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:28 am

As Kazuki takes the number from the Asian women, he was surprised by the kiss from Qukoh'ya. he blushes red and ran after him in the streets. he let loosed his wings and flew off finding Q.

"Heyy..." Kazuki gasped as he searches for Q and he looks over each building. he rested on one building and climbs down the side of it. he decides to take the search on foot as he looks around each streets and corner stores. then check in dumpsters but nothing yet. he went further down a path.
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya chuckled starting to enjoy this game and he climbed over the fence to run out of the next alley. The street was more open her but when he looked up he didn't see Kazuki flying anymore. The Nekojin tilted his head a bit. "Did he lose me already?" Q walked out onto the street and looked around, trying to find where Kazuki had went.

User Image

In depth profile

-

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 am

While Qukoh'ya looking for Kazuki, he went down passage that was a dead end. he turns back and walk faster then saw a dark alley. he giggles as he yells out "Marco.." to Qukoh'ya.

"This is fun." he said to himself.
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin looked around when he heard Kazuki's voice. It would seem they changed the rules as they went. "Well this is fun." Qukoh'ya chuckled before he replied to Kazuki. "Polo!" And then he ran off towards the open street to not make it impossible at least.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Kazuki smiles as he heard Q's voice, he reaches to the open street near the other and starts speed walking. "Hey I am getting close Q.." he speeds up faster and then climbs up each lamp post and climbs down.
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:18 am
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin looked up at hearing his friend's voice and grinned seeing he was using the lamp posts on the way. "Show off, two can play that game." Qukoh'ya laughed and quickly climbed on top of some cars before he jumped at a roof and pulled himself up continuing his sprint over the rooftops.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out