Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Market place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:15 pm
OoC: No worries, thanks for the chance to interact smile

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'breSandman Alliance
Where: Sandman Marketplace
With: A stranger

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Dagger
OH: Dagger
Armor: General Clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

It had been a lucrative visit to the last shop to be sure. Though he had to be careful with his cash for now, Seth had managed to pick up some food that you didn't see often around these parts. And they were even reasonably priced. Happy with his luck of this day the young man hummed a little as he wandered the rest of the market. He didn't need anything specifically anymore, but he couldn't help but do some window shopping and if he did see anything useful he could still get it without putting to much strain on his money. The young man was just about to look at a stand more closely when he noticed something moving nearby. At first he thought he had maybe imagined it, as he couldn't directly tell where to look, but then he realized he did see something or rather someone.

It seemed like no one else did however,as no one stopped to help him up. When he saw some people walking over the person however, Seth didn't care anymore if he was imagining it or not, if they were real they needed help or they might get trampled! The young man quickly ran to the other side of the street and stood before the one on the ground so people would at least see him. They walked around Seth however, one man even grumbling a bit because he had cut off their path but Seth just sighed before he turned to the one on the ground. "Are you alright? You aren't hurt I hope?" he asked concerned for the other's well being as he offered his had for them to help them get up and his clear blue eyes focused on them. It was a curious thing that others didn't seem to notice but that wasn't important now.

While he offered his hand he had a chance to look at them properly, though he wondered why he had so much trouble spotting them just before. They weren't so tiny one would overlook them. Perhaps he had a longer way to go than he thought to follow in his adoptive father's footsteps. Right now he just wanted to make sure they weren't injured however. If they were they would need to find a medic to inspect them. "Are you injured anywhere?" he asked and waited to hear their answer. Seth would at least keep standing here for now so that people wouldn't walk over the other man again. That was one thing his father had taught him before they went missing in recon. Always help your fellow alliance members. They are all you have.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $500
House Keys

SKILLS

Sneaking, though he is still a beginner. So it isn't perfected yet.

Quoted
Dameon Black

-

-

[color=#66a3ff][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:13 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will
| Where: Sandman Marketplace | Who's Nearby: So many strangers |
Feeling: Heartbroken | Wearing: A white button-up shirt and loose black jeans |

Will was still so distracted by his despair that he didn't really notice anything going on. He didn't even notice people walking all over him, so of course he didn't notice when someone stepped in front of him and made the people walk around. It took him a bit to register that someone was speaking to him. He blinked several times and then looked up to see someone offering their hand to help him up. "You can see me?" he asked softly, clearly stunned that someone else was interacting with him.

He hesitated for a moment and then reached out to take their hand and stand up. "Thank you for helping me up." He heard the stranger ask if he was injured and looked himself over to find out. His clothes had several footprints on them where people had walked over him, and his bare feet were bleeding. "My feet are a bit cut up from rocks and other things on the ground around here, but I think that's about it. My Master didn't leave me any shoes before he disappeared. I suppose that it doesn't really make sense to be concerned with a slave's safety when abandoning them." That single statement would tell Seth quite a bit more than Will expected. Slavery was outlawed in the Sandman Alliance, meaning that he couldn't have been part of it.

He looked around with a confused expression as he tried to piece together his situation again. "Could you tell me where I am? I wasn't really paying much attention to where my Master was going while we traveled. I didn't really need to know. I was just focused on serving him. But now that he's gone, I'm alone without any clue what to do next." He was still holding on to Seth's hand, clearly terrified that he would be left alone and unnoticed if he let go.

Dameon Black
Crew

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:08 am
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Sandman Marketplace
With: stranger

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:

User Image
User Image

Seth wasn't all to surprised it took a bit for the other to notice them. They were just walked all over after all. Anyone would be dazed after something like that. Still their question was rather puzzling but the young man nodded nonetheless. "You are laying on the ground right before me, of course I can see you." he said calmly. Poor guy must be worse off than they seemed. Once they accepted his offered hand the young man helped them get back on their feet and looked over them quickly. They seemed to be not to badly injured, that was a relief. Still their feet seemed to be rather cut up from the street, yet Seth wasn't prepared to hear their statement though. Did he just help a rival? He hoped that wouldn't come back to bite him.

Not that they seemed threatening in any way. "No problem, but you might want to watch what you say around here. It's not allowed. If they abandoned you I'd say count it as a blessing and begin your free life." Seth said in more a whisper so no one would overhear them. More importantly he didn't want to draw the wrong attention either, considering he was going to petition to enter the army. "We should get you some treatment." he then said on a normal tone and glanced at the other still holding his hand. It was kind of odd, but they did seem rather confused. The young man contemplated about letting go but the other seemed shocked. When he heard the question, Seth blinked in surprise.

"Why you are at the Sandman Base. This is the marketplace." he explained slightly bewildered they didn't know that, but the explanation soon followed. "Stop with the M-word and S-word, please." Seth said. "First of all you should get some treatment for your cut up feet. Let's go to the healers." the young man replied and wanted to guide them to the medical treatments. Though Seth wasn't sure about their mental state, his physical one was obvious. And the cuts could infect if not treated, that wouldn't be a good thing for the stranger. "My name is Seth. What is your name?" he asked as he realized he thought of them as 'stranger'. Having a name would be easier.

User Image

INVENTORY

House Keys

SKILLS

Quoted
Dameon Black

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:08 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

Will
| Where: Sandman Marketplace | Who's Nearby: Seth, the strangers in the Marketplace |

Will followed after the stranger and frowned when he heard the other male comment that he should watch what he said and to count his abandonment as a blessing. "Why should I count that as a blessing?" he asked. "I was with my Master for two years, and they were the happiest years of my life. I didn't want to be freed of him. I wanted to be with him forever." He gave a soft sigh and nodded when the stranger told him that they should get him treatment. "Okay. Lead the way, then."

He followed without problems for a moment before he heard that he was in the Sandman marketplace. He immediately stopped walking, pulling the stranger to a stop as well. "I'm in the Sandman Marketplace? But why would Master bring me here? Why would he abandon me here?" He started to get a bit annoyed by the way that the stranger was acting about the fact that he was a slave. "You clearly don't know anything about the way slavery works with the Re. The vast majority of pleasure slaves are there by choice. And those that aren't originally there by choice grow to love it. We were treated well and lived in luxury. I was ignored, but as you can see from what happened back there, I'm always ignored. But even though I was ignored, I enjoyed my time there. I loved that life."

He took a breath to calm down as the stranger introduced himself as Seth. "My name is Will. As you've figured out by now, I was a slave for the Re." He looked around at all of the people nearby. "Look, don't worry about what I say around you. You're the only one acknowledging that I exist. I can literally stand in the middle of a crowd and scream as loud as possible and still be ignored. I was surprised that you saw me because you're one of a few people that I've ever met who can. So it doesn't matter what I say or how loud I speak. They'll never hear me or even look in my direction." Will went silent for a moment and then met Seth's gaze. "I'll follow you to the healers, but I don't know how much good it'll do. Unless they're like you, they'll ignore me like everyone else."

Dameon Black
Crew

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:41 pm
OoC: Let's move this to housing then lol

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Sandman Marketplace > Home
With: Will

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:

User Image
User Image

Seth shook his head and sighed a bit. He couldn't understand how anyone could be 'happy' to be a slave to someone. To be walked over, ordered around, beat around when the fancy struck them and being abused in more ways than one. On that he had adapted to the lifestyle of his adoptive father completely. He had zero tolerance for slavery. Damn they did a number on this guy. Brainwashed and all. he thought to himself as he led the other further through the marketplace. At least he was until he suddenly was stopped and consequently turned around by his mysterious companion. "Please you are by yourself now. Stop that nonsense." he commented, only to be replied to by a fervent disagreement. Seth rolled his eyes but said nothing. In his opinion this was just another unfortunate captive who had been brainwashed to believe it was for the best. They made one solid point though. No one had seen them earlier, if Seth would take them to the healers, who could tell they would even see the guy?

"If I weren't just a human I would wonder if you are a ghost. but if you were I wouldn't be able to see you either." he commented. At least it was a positive thing no one seemed to hear or see the other as Seth couldn't get them to shut up about Masters and Slaves. That could have really caught him the wrong attention. While he himself was against it too. Seth nodded when they told him their name. That made it a whole lot easier to talk, though he would have to be careful no one would think he lost his mind and spoke to himself. "Well you can't keep walking like that either. It will infect and it could get a lot worse than it is. Let me show you to my home. I am not a healer but I was taught some first aid by my father." he commented and turned a different direction which led to his house instead. His comment about the father had slipped naturally from his tongue as it was how he had come to see the man that saved him from an early death and raised him as one of their own since. [EXIT]

User Image

INVENTORY

House Keys

SKILLS

Quoted
Dameon Black

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:38 pm
Death or Glory

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Titus Kain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As time went on Titus eventually found himself at his usual drinking spot and went into the bar and casually walked over to a table secluded from the rest, his usual spot, and sat down. Before long an older gentleman walked over to him and spoke up “long time no see Titus” Titus shrugged and replied “been busy so haven’t been able to come in” the man nodded “understandable, want your usual?” Titus shook his head “just bring me a pint I’m off work for now could change so need my wits” the man nodded and took off to the bar. Titus was if anything bored out of his mind, apart from Silvia there were few who knew him by name and fewer still who knew precisely what he did, Johannes who ran this particular bar got to know him rather well since he spent most of his time drinking here, Silvia well… she came to his aid one night after he’d drank himself into a stupor and found him passed out on the street, she helped him sober up, though afterwards he didn’t hear the end of it from Felix after not reporting in when he was needed, but being with her made it all worth it. He’d spent plenty of time with her ever since and is perhaps the only one who really knows what he does for a living, but that didn’t seem to bother her any which surprised him, Johannes on the other hand only had the backstory of being a merc for hire which was the normal cover story for them which for the most part significantly reduced the attention they got initially from the populous when they strolled into town one day with so much equipment and heavily armed. Once the local authorities got the cover story, they pretty much left them alone though he suspected that they kept tabs on them from time to time. Eventually Johannes came back and placed his drink in front of him, “let me know if you want anything else” Titus nodded “understood” at that Johannes left Titus to drink alone, which was usual for him.

either way you're screwed.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:31 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
(Sorry about the delay with this response. This particular topic got buried by others, so I kind of forgot about it for a while.)

Will
| Where: Sandman Marketplace | Who's Nearby: Seth, the strangers in the Marketplace |

Will noticed the way Seth rolled his eyes despite not responding to his facts about slavery with the Re. Was Seth really that set in his thoughts about slavery? Was he really not willing to change his thoughts despite hearing facts about it from someone who knew about the situation? Seth's refusal to accept what he had to say about it annoyed Will, and those feelings of annoyance were completely visible on his face. He thought about saying something else to try to convince him but ultimately decided against it. There really wasn't any point to discussing the matter further when it was clear that he wouldn't be able to change Seth's mind.

His thoughts were interrupted when Seth spoke again, commenting that he would wonder if Will was a ghost if he wasn't just a human. He gave a quick shrug. "Honestly, I've given up trying to figure out what's going on at this point," he admitted. "From what I can tell, people just ignore me. But that's how it's always been. I was ignored before I became a slave for the Re. I was ignored after. All I really know id that it can't be something magical. The Re's slave collars block magic, so it can't be magical. So I'm no closer to figuring it out than when I started."

He shook his head and let out a soft sigh. "Look, it's a bit of a sore subject. I don't know why I've always been ignored, but I've literally been acknowledged by about three people in my life now. My Master saw me and took me with him. I may still be a bit in shock from losing that. I'm just glad that someone else can see me, and I don't want to be ignored anymore. So lead the way. Because until I figure out what's going on and how to fix it, I'll probably just stick somewhere close to you, if that's okay." Will was still holding on to Seth's hand, but Seth would finally have an answer as to why. He had been ignored for so long and acknowledged by so few that he was afraid Seth would slip away and leave him alone again. He held on tightly as he followed Seth toward his house, desperately clinging to the only one who seemed to be able to see him.
[Exit]

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:03 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

A shadow moved overhead, passing over then circling. The shadow grew and induced comment until someone finally looked up and pointed. What followed was a collection of chaos as people scattered, panicked, and a few screamed here and there...

But the market finally had a cleared space large enough for the large black dragon to land, back-winging enough to stir up a heavy wind that sent paper and fabric flying across the place. The beast finally landed with surprising gentleness and curled his wings against his body as he snaked his head around to assess the situation, his eyes a swirl of silver and bronze with just a hint of molten red here and there.

He gave a heavy sigh then shifted form. One moment, he was a dragon, the next he was a man that could have given Ash a run for his money in looks. Long dark hair, perfectly tanned skin, very nicely muscular without being ridiculous, wearing a pair of black jeans, black boots, and a simple black t-shirt.

But as he shifted, he held out his arms with a grin and caught a very petite woman in his arms. She'd apparently been riding the dragon and now had to drop into his arms when she had nothing to sit on.

He gave a very pleased grin as he let her legs down and kissed her before letting her drop the rest of the way to her feet. While he was very much taller than she was, it was obvious that she ruled him completely, "Sorry about scattering the populace, Bit. Seems to happen to me everywhere I go. We can probably stir up someone that can let us buy you a few things before we meet up with the pack," he said in a beautiful baritone voice, apparently determined to spoil her as usual.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:53 pm
Trey

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

She laughed when he changed and fell into his arms, the flight was wonderful but the kiss had her nearly begging for more as he put her down on her feet. Looking around a bit she moaned “it’s ok, they just don’t know you like I do” a cheesy grin showing up on her face as she wrapped her arms around his chest “though they’d have a problem with me if they did” looking around she couldn’t help but sense that the populous was leery of them and let go of him. stepping forward a bit she leaned forward slightly as she raised her hands to her mouth and yelled “HELLOOOOOO! WE WANNA BUY SOMETHING!” lowering her hands and placing them on her hips she groaned, no one seemed to be showing up, pouting she crossed her arms “meanies, don’t they know a customer when they see one” looking over her shoulder she couldn’t help but enjoy his fine features, he might have been a dragon but he was hers and that was all that really mattered for her, and for a dog of war like her… well that was something very special for her since he’d been the only one who’d gone as far as showing that she was desired, that she had value which was more than some ever saw of her. Turning around she put her hands behind her and shook her head and just sighed “from what I sense I hope the pack is more welcoming than these people, they seem suspicious of us” she reached up to the straps that were attached to a pair of sheathes which held her swords and adjusted them slightly, her swords rested comfortably along her back with a downward draw for quick use, a gift from her family before they left, though they weren’t her real family, but they were family all the same.

Sighing again she was clearly getting antsy as she gingerly stepped forward, she’d already started sniffing out the nearest person she could find, if anything her senses were sharp which was always helpful in these kinds of situations, since they had spent a fair amount of time traveling after they became a mated pair, this was surprisingly a normal occurrence and while he was just as capable of seeking out someone he usually left it to her to track down someone. As she started stepping forward she started goofing around a bit while the flight was enjoyable it did leave her bored out of her mind at times and while he was very good at keeping her occupied, from time to time she just needed to let loose and have some fun while she hunted. Skipping around as she walked forward she was partially dancing as she hummed, her eyes were fixed on the ground looking at footprints and seeing where they all went, she playfully followed one set and spun around with a laugh “Found one!” looking in the direction of her man she had a smirk on her face “looks like most of them left the area with the exception of a few who took off down there” she pointed towards a alleyway and continued “this is going to be fun” with glee she darted off in the direction of the alleyway though instead of going directly into it she jumped towards the nearest wall and planted a foot on the wall and pushed off and up into the air “Weeee!” she spun in the air as she planted her foot on the next wall and pushed off reaching out she grabbed the ledge of the roof and gracefully lifted herself up to the roof and darted off along the edge as she followed the alley to her quarry, even at this height she could keep track of where the footprints were and didn’t waste too much time tracking down the one’s who’d left them. Before long she stopped looking down and finding that they’d ended at a door, smiling she dropped down and rolled forward as she landed and simply stepped over to the door and knocked on it “HEEEELLLLOOOO! Anyone in there I want to buy something” for a long moment no one replied, she knew that someone was there but they seemed terrified, perhaps she scared them, whistling loudly she knew he’d find her in short order through their bond and knocked again as she pouted “aww… come on! Nothing but a bunch of meanies” she mumbled as she stepped off to the side and leaned up against the wall next to the door she groaned as she waited knowing that while she could find them, usually he had to convince them of good intentions.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Bane let her play and moved on his own tracking. He finally found someone at a weapon's stall, just dropped down behind and out of sight. He leaned over the stall slowly and offered a smile to the man, "We really are mostly harmless, you know. And I know she'd love a new blade..." he said softly, finally gaining some real attention instead of fear.

Kuse stood up slowly and looked the male over, listening to the female still trying to find someone, "Well... No one really expects a dragon to come down out of the sky, you know..." he started, his voice breathy with nervousness.

Bane grinned again, "It does weed out the brave, I'll admit.... But since we're here at your local Alpha's invitation, a little more politeness would be appreciated," he said with a raised eyebrow.

Kuse gave a heavy sigh of relief and leaned a hand on the stall for a moment then offered a real smile, "In that case, I can certainly help you. In more than one way. A moment, please," he disappeared into the building his stall was built against and came out with a younger boy that appeared in his early teens or just below that in age. The boy actually winked at Bane then started running into various buildings.

As he moved through, people started coming back out and getting back to their shops. The boy finally got back to Kuse about the time Trey found him again and jumped on his back with a happy laugh.

Bane turned to meet her beautiful eyes with a smile, "Would you like a new blade or a new pair of boots, Bit?" he asked her, knowing that she'd probably want both. In truth, he'd get her both if she wanted them. He loved spoiling her and he had the hoard to spend on it. He had enough laid back that they only took on jobs she wanted, not jobs for the sake of working.

The pack had been her idea when she'd caught wind of Egan's feelers for new members. Bane had gotten into contact with the Alpha's Mate and had started the negotiations. There were still a few things to work out, but it was time for them to meet.

"We have a little time before we need to meet with the Alpha and his Mate. Hospitality for the visit has been promised, so you'll get a bath in a bit. But I promised you a gift after that last job, and a gift you'll get... So... A new blade? Or a new pair of boots?" he teased her in a low growl, knowing that she loved him spoiling her.

She didn't take advantage of it, which was one of the reasons he loved to give her whatever she wanted...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:31 pm
Trey

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Trey was happy that a bath was coming, though her desire for a bath was quickly changed when Bane reminded her of their last mission and his promise, and thought about it for a moment, her swords were perfectly balanced for her so that she could utilize them in both forms, her boots were well used and scuffed from all the travelling and work they have been doing, though they were still in perfectly good condition. Eventually she yielded, the blade was too tempting, while her swords were perfect for her there was always room for a knife and finally spoke up “I’ll take the blade, maybe a knife for easy concealment” she got down from Bane’s back and stepped around to look at Kuse who smiled as he revealed a fine selection of blades for her look at. Some of them rather good sized others more compact, looking through them she paused when she saw one particular one and picked it up, the blade was an average length the grip of it fitting into her hand easily enough, tinkering with it a bit she eventually moved her thumb to the blade and pressed it down slightly and released it to find that the blade was relatively sharp as it drew blood, looking at her glove she slid it in and found it fit perfectly there, the sheathe it had wouldn’t interfere with mobility though she’d likely need to have one made that would expand when she changed since that would likely be the only real issue. Pulling it out she looked up at Bane and smiled “it’s perfect I’ll take this one” she said as she put her thumb in her mouth to stop the bleeding and grinned as she played around with the blade a bit with her left hand and liked how it felt in her hand, it wasn’t to heavy or to light, the blade was just the right length to hide away in her glove, the sheathe that it had now would work until one could be made, if things worked out with the pack she’d send off a letter to the family and let them know where they were and put in a request for a specialized sheathe to be made.

As much as Trey enjoyed the blade she loved it when Bane spoiled her, he always knew how to lighten up her mood or make her feel so special, even if he didn’t buy her things it wouldn’t have mattered any since she had all she could ever want. After the Dogs of War had been freed all of their lives changed for the better, but it was even more so for her since Bane had been there for her, he made her feel so alive, so loved and desired and as a result of them forming their bond and becoming mates, she grew ever so closer to him, she loved him with every part of her being. She stepped into Bane’s arms and stood there close to him, she enjoyed being close to him their bond an ever constant reminder that he was always going to be there, and that she had nothing to really worry about.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:44 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Bane grinned as she chose a blade then started bartering with Kuse for it. In the end, he got three for the small ruby he'd offered. One for Trey, and two for his cache. He was always collecting weapons, for some reasons. At least Trey's family appreciated his efforts when he sent them back there.

He tucked his arm around her waist and pulled her finger from her mouth to stick it in his, grinning when she yelped at his small nibble. But, her cut was healed when she took her finger back, "Be more careful... Remember that I don't like you hurt..." he told her softly as he started them walking back to the central fountain, trying to orient the directions he'd been given to get to the pack house.

At the fountain, he unconsciously boosted her up onto the lip of the fountain so that they could be face to face and just had to kiss her thoroughly before giving a low growl, "We need a sound proof room tonight and a reinforced bed. I'm not going with the whole tree thing again... I don't like picking bark out of your back," he couldn't help it. He couldn't get enough of her and made no secret of it.

At least she knew better than to tease him too much when he reached the growling stage. She'd only done it once and, literally, hadn't gotten out of bed for a week except to go to the bathroom. And she'd walked funny for a few days after that...

Still, she hadn't asked him anything about his negotiations with... Wind, was the name... She'd simply left it all with him to deal with while she looked through jobs. Which was why he'd rushed the meeting ahead of time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:56 pm
Trey

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Trey nodded “I know, I’ll be more careful” Trey followed Bane to the fountain she’d already tucked the knife away when he picked her up and put her feet on the lip of the fountain, any thoughts she might have had immediately disappeared when he kissed her, leaving her wanting more when he finally let her up to breath, and leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck “oh come on hun, at least with the tree we’re not likely to be bothered since no one’s likely to hear me in the middle of a forest” she laughed when she saw his expression and while he didn’t care for the bark when they did go that route the pain made it all the more interesting. After all he wasn’t fond of others interrupting them which they learned very quickly was an issue when they had gotten all riled up at an inn one night, and had to stop when someone started slamming their fist on the door, as she remembered they nearly had to break the door down just to get their attention simply because they couldn’t hear them through all the noise she was making. At that time Trey had no idea how loud she was until there was a lot of people looking at her who’d heard what was going on in their room, and left her embarrassed which didn’t sit well with Bane at all, though she did recall they had to pay to have the bed fixed since Bane had gotten fired up.

With a grin on her face, Trey leaned in and nipped at his lips knowing full well she’d push a button or two before they got a private room and whispered “I’m all yours big boy whenever we have time alone” she knew how far she could take her teasing before he got to a point where he’d be overly anxious, she’d spent plenty of time testing those waters before he kept her in bed for a week, and while she did walk funny when he did finally let her up, it only showed just how much he really loved and cared about her, even if she did get a bit mischievous here and there. Prying her eyes from Bane she looked around briefly noting that the area around them was a rather good-sized area, from what she remembered from above the city was a good sized one, though not as big as the city they used to be at before she met Bane, though if anything while she was comfortable and felt safe with Bane close by a part of her was somewhat nervous about this meeting with this pack, after all she had no idea how they’d react to a hybrid like her, and a part of her worried that if her original family and pack could cast her and the others out so easily simply because of what they were whose to say that this pack wouldn’t do the same as well once they knew what she was. Try as she might that worry started to show and it was clear to see through their bond, getting closer to Bane she relaxed somewhat but she just hoped that this time would be different.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:09 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Bane calmed the instant he started to pick up on her anxiety and pulled her in so that she could listen to his heartbeat, something that always managed to calm and soothe her, "Come on, Bit... This place is different... This Alpha's Mate is a hybrid... As are others that live here. I think you'll like it here," he told her softly, knowing that the information had to help calm her a little bit.

After a moment, he pulled back and cupped her face to meet her eyes, "Besides, you know that all you have to do is say the word and we're gone... But we at least need to meet them... And if anyone is rude, you just have to tell me how well done you want them," he told her with a serious expression.

Part of the problem was that he wasn't kidding or joking at all. After all, he'd given her that choice once early on and she'd made a joke about 'charcoal'... She'd never joked on that one again...

He waited another moment for her to give him that small nod that always made him want to kiss her senseless. This time, he simply turned her in the direction of the street the pack house was on, "We're headed that way... Your nose is useless on this one, though. Whole place is spelled against tracking anyone here that way. Within an hour, all scents are dissipated from the entire base... Strangely enough, we're safer here than we were back with your family..." he pointed out to her, knowing that she'd appreciate the point on that one.

Still, that meant that they'd have to follow the directions he'd been given..  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:11 am
Trey

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Hearing Bane’s heart did help her calm down, though not as much as what he had told her about there being other hybrids being present at this pack, her eyes were wide in shock, and his assurance of something being crispy if they were rude to her at least gave her some ease of mind. When he turned her in the direction they needed to go she was a bit skeptical by the spell that seemingly removes the scent of the base made her wonder how, though she nodded when he said it would be safe, the only thing that was in her mind was that she always felt safe no matter where they were as long as she was with him. Though if anything her senses were abuzz with everything that was going on around them, even a few that she’d never felt before perhaps it was nothing as new as this place was she was going to have to get used to how things felt here and simply reached over and wrapped her right arm around his left arm content to simply let him lead the way, her nose and sense of direction was usually all she needed to get around but since this was different she’d let Bane lead the way through the town which was lively as they walked through the roads to their destination. As they moved Trey’s eyes were constantly looking around, if anything her curiosity was starting to get the better of her, the only thing keeping her from just suddenly stopping to check things out was her arm being interlocked with Banes, she knew he’d not let her stray when they had a meeting to get to.

Eventually, her curiosity couldn’t be contained they were getting close to their destination “uhm…” she looked at the ground for a moment before looking at Bane “I’ve never heard of a spell that could mask one’s scent, how is it even possible I’d think RRT would have known about something like that in their records but I don’t recall ever seeing any mention of such a thing existing” it took a lot of strength mentioning such a group considering everything they did to her, but admittedly being their warehouse clerk for as long as she had been, when there wasn’t any logistical that needed her attention she’d spent time going through the logs and archives that was available and while they knew quite a bit this was something that wasn’t logged in any records she had access to, it was possible that they had records that she didn’t have access to, well it was obvious in that regard since she didn’t know what they were doing to her during the conditioning, and no logs she saw ever mentioned anything about what the procedure was for the conditioning. The more she thought about it the more she started to wonder what they did to achieve such a thing.

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces