Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Fullmetal Alchemist - Lost Chapters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 pm
"Goodnight Kuukyo-san," Alphonse replied before moving to sit himself down so he could remain still for the remainder of the night to make sure that his armor wouldn't be clanking and making a lot of noise that might keep people awake. It was his usual ritual of waiting out the night, every now and then remembering what it was like when he used to dream. But, of course, in this body, Alphonse didn't sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal awoke early the next morning from a twisted nightmare of still being chased by that annoying homunculus and being deconstructed by one of those transmutation circles she had seen somewhere in either her brother's research notes or somewhere in Kuukyo's. Either way, Crystal was still pretty tired after a rather restless night of tossing and turning while trying to escape her own subconscious.

In any case, she took a moment to transmute the dirt and grime out of her clothes and deposited it in the room's provided rubbish bin before packing the journal and the rest of her belongings into her travel bag. She slung the bag back over her shoulder and decided to go check out the hotel's dining area to see about grabbing some breakfast. For the moment, she didn't really feel like disturbing Kuukyo or the Elric brothers unless they were already awake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm
when the next morning Came Kuukyo would easily be found in the dining area up early as well, though not from nightmares, though it seemed he did have a bit of baggage under his eyes, so to speak, probably getting less sleep than everyone due to waking up in the middle of the damned night due to old habits. he looked up in the midst of getting himself some pancakes, bacon, a sticky-bun or two, and a cup of coffee, black with a few spoon-fuls of sugar, no cream. "oh, good morning Crystal." he said with a smile, apparently he wasn't wearing his shades this morning, so his blue eyes looked crystal clear like water, so to speak, and not frosty as ice.

Edward of course had been unable to sleep, due to mulling over the information of last night, and seeing for the first time an actual Homunculus, has left him with many answers, but also even more questions, given he didn't get to actively see what crystal had seen, but from the talking he overheard, it had to have been quite serious, especially if it was all tied to Kuukyo, in a way, with him being the Devil's Alchemist...  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:12 pm
"Good morning Kuukyo-san," Crystal answered somewhat absently, showing she was still pretty mentally exhausted despite getting what should have been a perfectly adequate amount of sleep. "Oh, those look good," she commented on Kuukyo's stack of pancakes before meandering over to fetch some for herself along with a bowl of fresh fruit, bacon, one of those sticky-buns, and mixed up a tall glass of chocolate milk for herself as well. She then went over to pull up a seat over by Kuukyo to begin eating. "Since that guy who came after us last night knows we've been in this town, we probably shouldn't stick around for real long," Crystal pointed out as she started on her breakfast. "This is the first place he'll look for us and I'm betting if he comes after us again, he'll probably bring some help to even the odds against us."

Alphonse, meanwhile, could see that his brother was intensely focused and hadn't really made much of a real effort to get any sleep. "Nii-san, should I go collect you some breakfast so you can just eat here in the room or do you think you should join Kuukyo-san and Crystal-san in the dining area?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:27 pm
Kuukyo just chuckled tiredly, taking another slice of bacon from the buffet and idly chewing on it a bit with a nod in agreement before taking a seat at a nearby table, when Crystal mentioned getting out of here, he thought it over, before nodding a bit "i agree. though i was planning to get new tickets for the train today to Xenotime, if one's showing up again. if not i'll get the jeep up and running again." he said with a small smile "you're welcome to join us since it's better to tag along in numbers when threatened by unknown variables, especially when dealing with oddities like that guy from last night." he said, playing off the Homunculus as some idiot guy instead of a non-natural entity that wanted to kill them "besides, now that they know i've come into contact with you, they'll try to make sure they get enough firepower to take not just you out, but me as well." he sighed a bit, taking a bite into a sticky bun and actually giving off a small smile "but the faster we get out of here the better."

Edward had looked over to Al and nodded a bit, sitting up having a solemn yet serious look "... ngh... if you can help gather our things so we can be ready to get out of town i'd appreciate it, though i wonder if we should at least ditch Kuukyo." he said with a hardened gaze, apparently troubled about Kuukyo's revelation of being the Devil's Alchemist, and the rumors he had heard in eastern HQ about the one called that.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:52 pm
"Kuukyo-san won't like it if we try to ditch him," noted Alphonse. "Plus, we're in the middle of nowhere right now. It's not like we can get too far without riding a train." Come to think of it, Alphonse wondered if an engine had been sent out to rescue the stranded train from the previous afternoon. After all, that was how this whole mess had started. There was no guarantee the trains were going to be running in the area with so many terrorists on the loose. "Well, at any rate, I can certainly see to packing up our luggage. By the way," Alphonse added as an afterthought. "Don't you think it might be better to stick with Kuukyo-san for now? I mean, if Crystal-san plans on traveling with him, then it would certainly be safer for her if we all remain together as a group in case more homunculi like that one we fought last night decide to come after us."

"After the hijacking yesterday, I'm not too sure trains are going to be running in the area," Crystal pointed out to Kuukyo as she continued working on polishing off her breakfast. "The jeep is probably our surest bet of making it to the next town before nightfall in that case. And you might want to keep it low key that you're with the military with so many anti-military extremists prowling around right now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 pm
Edward winced, but nodded a bit lightly "... good point, if anything we can still help to protect Crystal, and the Trains are probably still down for now, so the only way out of here, aside from walking, is Kuukyo's Jeep." he said, getting off the bed and heading to the door "if i know that lazy b*****d he'll bring the Jeep around after he finishes eating, given we shouldn't dawdle around here much longer, and give Crystal's pursuers a chance to regroup and attack again while we're sitting around."

Kuukyo had looked up from his food after swallowing a bit of pancakes, nodding faintly "kind-of why i tend to wear casual clothes when i'm out and about, look like a tourist and all." he said lightly sighing a bit "lord knows how many times it's saved my arse by being able to blend in." he chuckled a bit darkly, while pondering "after i finish eating i'll head up to my room to get changed, then go pull the Jeep around." he said lightly taking a sip of milk afterwards as he pondered his options while next eating more on his pancakes.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:41 pm
Alphonse was glad his brother decided to listen to reason. While Edward left the room, presumably to grab some breakfast for himself, Alphonse remained in the room to start gathering up their belongings and putting them away in their respective suitcases.

"So then, you guys are headed to Xenotime, huh?" Crystal continued chatting with Kuukyo over breakfast. "I'm guessing you either know how to get there or you've got maps stashed away somewhere for navigational purposes when the trains are out." Crystal had heard of Xenotime. She wasn't certain of how far it was from this small town they had spent the night in, but she had heard rumors about how the economy had more or less dried up once the gold ran out. There was also talk about how beyond just being poor, there was some incurable illness that afflicted the children living in the area. It didn't sound like such a great place to want to visit. "Is the military interested in Xenotime? Or is this a more personal visit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:32 pm
Edward of course had spoke up once he had managed to get to the breakfast buffet and all and gotten him some food "personal reasons, but more like i found a lead on my personal research." he said calmly, sitting down to eat some sausage and all while looking to Kuukyo, who had just looked to the side a bit after finishing his last bite of food quickly, and headed out, both to pay for the rooms and to go get the jeep "Kuukyo's only coming with me and Al because Central thought i needed a babysitter after a few incidents, that and something about protection from some killer just in case he moves from central towards our location." he just waved it off with a fork "honestly i think they sent Kuukyo because from what i've heard he's always trying to ditch work in his office, something about a fangirl following or something." he chuckled a bit lightly, even if he was envious deep down.

Kuukyo meanwhile just sneezed a slight bit while walking outside, having paid for everything in a quiet manner and just shaking his head a bit lightly ~i'll get Edward back later about talking about me behind my back..~ he thought, before having a chil go down his spine, suddenly remember what's waiting him if he does go back to central after Xenotime ".... ugh, my life sucks." he whined a bit, before heading to get the jeep.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:15 pm
"Oh yeah, I do sort of remember that from one of my visits to Central," Crystal admitted when Edward mentioned the fangirl following Kuukyo had. "Something about how he was slacking on his paperwork and the Fuhrer himself assigned Kuukyo-san a large number of female secretaries and handlers to keep him in his office, but of course that only made him want to sneak off even more. The Fuhrer sure has a strange sense of humor."

Alphonse eventually came down from the room with both his and his brother's suitcases once they were packed. It looked like now they were just waiting on Kuukyo to get back with the jeep so they could leave town.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:08 pm
Edward chuckled a bit, while nodding "that sounds like him alright... in fact, when he gave his papers to the Smirking Taisa, said Taisa actually frowned and seemed Jealous of Kuukyo, probably because the womanizer can hardly get any while Kuukyo-baka has to flee from his!" of course he laughed about the ordeal, while eating his food some more, noticing Al ready to go he gave a slight nod, as he grinned a bit "when The Taisa's own secretary came in with more paperwork for him to sign, Kuukyo bolted faster than a cheetah sprinting about, leaving the Taisa and Riza confused at what just happened." he chuckled a bit lightly "that was hilarious." he smiled a bit, apparently now slowly getting over his.. nervousness around Kuukyo.

Kuukyo of course had come in around the time Edward started telling that particular story, causing him to adjust his shades and idly lower his head "... Edward, can we please not remind me of how embarrassing that meeting with him was?" this led to Edward tilting his head back to see Kuukyo, red faced in embarrassment, and with a grin "why? it was funny you know. who would've thought the stoic icicle you are would turn into a cowardly mouse around a secretary." of course, that made the ice-using Alchemist grumble incoherently before speaking up "anyway, the Jeep's ready to be packed up so we can go."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:42 pm
"Smirking Taisa?" Crystal raised an eyebrow trying to place the nickname to someone she had actually heard of from the military. She did vaguely recall a Roy Mustang Taisa being mentioned once or twice in letters she had gotten from her brother accompanied by the phrase smirking b*****d. It seemed likely that Edward might be talking about the same person.

"I don't think he was actually jealous of Kuukyo-san," noted Alphonse. "I mean, Mustang Taisa certainly behaves like a womanizer, that much is true, but it sure seems to me like he only does it to draw attention away from his feelings for Lieutenant Hawkeye." Alphonse started heading outside with his and Edward's suitcases to pack them into the jeep so his brother could have another moment to finish eating.

"That would make a bit of sense since there's supposed to be a rule about not fraternizing with fellow military officers," Crystal commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 pm
Edward nodded a bit lightly while rubbing his chin in thought "Al might be right about that... he does seem to care a lot for Lieutenant Hawkeye..." he said as he got up, having just finished not too long after the pondering as he grinned lightly while looking to Crystal "though that is true too, that's -never- stopped Mustang from shamelessly hitting on other women, even ones in the Military." he said with amusement while turning to Kuukyo, with a serious look, before smiling innocently enough and went to follow Al to help put the luggage away.

Kuukyo just shook his head at Edward's antics, sighing a bit and rubbing the back of his neck, using a bit of alchemy o nthe air around his neck to give it a slight chill and slightly make the air around his neck freeze to give him a nice cool chill down his neck and spine "well, like i said, everything's ready to go, including paying the inn for our rooms and all."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:09 pm
"Alright, in that case, I guess it's about time for us to get out of here," Crystal responded as she got up from the table. From what Edward had just told her it sounded like Mustang Taisa really was trying to keep something a secret from the military. Why else would he go to so much trouble to fashion himself as a total womanizer unless he was actually using it as a cover for something else? Especially when there was clearly someone he was much more interested in than all the other women he apparently flirted with? Of course, maybe Crystal was giving him too much credit. She was just going to have to reserve passing judgement on him until she actually met him, which seemed likely given she probably wasn't going to be getting away from Kuukyo or the Elric brothers anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:05 pm
Kuukyo of course followed after Crystal without too much of a problem as he sighed a bit enjoying the cool feeling on his neck "some days i love alchemy." he said with an amused chuckle as he shook his head and moved to the jeep once they got outside "as for Mustang-Taisa... given Edward wants to avoid reporting to him like the plague and i technically am not under his command, we'll avoid him as much as possible, hence the trip for Edward and Al to Xenotime, it's a lead of theirs obviously, but Ed wants to avoid Mustang anyway.

Edward of course had taken on a serious expression, though it seemed he had some hope in his eyes "this time... this time i'll find that Philosopher's Stone, so we can get you back in your body, Al." he said, tapping the armored body with his gloved automail arm and all, smirking a bit, while hopping into the Jeep in his usual back seat spot, since Kuukyo wouldn't let himself or Al sit shotgun.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:39 pm
"Don't forget we're also doing this to get back your arm and leg too," Alphonse reminded his brother. Alphonse then also climbed into the back of the jeep to take the seat next to Edward. This, of course, left the front passenger seat for Crystal.

Crystal climbed into the jeep, setting her traveling bag down by her feet, and leaned back in the seat trying to get comfortable. After all, she had no idea how long it might take for them to actually get to Xenotime.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff