Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 pm
Devossy

User Image

Aerin let out a moan of his own that turned into a growl and then a pur of pleasure as her fangs sank deep into the nape of his neck. Hope's giant breasts felt amazing against Aerin's skin causing certain part of his body to swell to a breath taking size. He fooled around with women of his race but never went any farther then bestowing oral pleasure on them, his father demanded that he kept his purity so he could more or less be married of to a womans family that would benefit the clan. gasping a little he managed to speak " Vampires really like virgin blood huh?" he asked pulling her closer to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image

"Yes" Hope said taking her mouth off his neck. She started to lick the wound clean before she licked her lips and looked at him. "The purer the blood the more addicting it is but blood with power can all so be a drug" she said with a purr in her voice, "but if you keep pulling me close like you are I am going to suggest we make you loss that vcard of yours." She meant that too but if he was saving him self for someone she was not going to push it.

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:53 pm
Devossy

User Image

Looking into Hopes eyes, Aerin's eyes had partially shifted into that of the panther that he was, His canines has extended as the beast started to scratch its way to the surface almost forcing Aerin to phase shift. " Dont...tease... me," he panted pressing if not more like pushing the vampire back against a near by tree, roughly grabbing her hips and kissed her with a need like no other that he had ever felt in his entire life. Fighting for control, Aerin pushed himself away as the alpha in him broke past his barriers, forcing what little was left of his humanity to summon a silver dagger and shove it into his shoulder. A roar escaped his lips as the beast subsided, after a few minutes he looked back up at his new master and then looked at the ground "I apologize milady."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image

Ok all of that was just to much for Hope to understand. "yea told you not to call me that" She said licking her lips, "come on we better get that wound looked at and why did you stabe your self." She grabbed his arm and dragged him back to the bunker she was staying it. It had no windows and one door, king size bed and a bath room off to the side. "sit I will fix that" she said going for her first aid kit. As much as she was enjoying the kissing and the touching she did not know why her reacted like that.

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:31 pm
Devossy

User Image

" I cant control the beast within me, my fathers blood is to powerful for me..." Aerin said weekly as his veins started to pop up from his body due to the silver knife in his shoulder. Taking a deep breath he pulled it out of his shoulder with a grunt and slid it back into the sheath he pulled it out of " I was also raised to respect women, or maybe thats a cardinal rule i made for myself, i don't know," he said his wound closing up extremely slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

"yea will you do know its fine now and then to let the beast out so you don't have to fight it all the time" Hope said going to clean up some of the blood off his. She did lick some of it off she could not help it. After that she cleaned the wound and wrapped it up before going for a shake she kept around for when Masa or other were she knew stopped by. It was a protion shake and would help. "Thats nice but you do know some of us with fangs like are men rough and cotroling" she said as she started to take off ehr boots and sword. She tossed them in to the cornor before looking at him.

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 pm
Devossy

User Image

Aerin couldn't help but smirk a little in amusement "You more or less took a boy Into your mists, sure I'm a beast but not even I know what I can do." Taking what looked like a shake and drained it down in for or five gulps before setting it aside and some how pushing himself up on the bed. " Lay down hope," The sound of superiority and confidence deep in his voice. Some times Aerin could of swore he was bi polar or had 2 different personality's, whether it was true or not he did know, there were just times when he acted like the man others say he was and that he wanted to be.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image

Hope gave him a look as she crossed her arms under her chest which made her breast push up. "O and why should I?" she said, "I thought you said I had a boy in my mists." She step towards him in elegant long strands before she was face to face. "what will you do if I don't lay down?" she asked him

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 pm
Devossy

User Image

" To an extent," Aerin said reaching out and grabbing her arm before pulling her to him and attacking her lips with his own. Sliding both his hands down her sides he grabbed her a** crushing her DD breasts against his chest as he shoved hos tongue down her throat. Pulling away he looked her deep in the eyes "Are you really going to make me move you?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image

Ok yea he was not a boy right now and that got Hope grinning. She moaned in to the kiss and shivered under his touch as she wrapped her arms around his neck and let her nails play with his hair. "Hummmm...Yes I just want to see how much you want this" she said with the purr back in her voice, "If you want to touch this soft cool skin and hear this voice scream for you are going to have to work for it." She wrapped one leg around him to tease him very much.

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:27 am
Devossy

User Image

"Oh, really now?" aerin asked with a cheeky grin before throwing her down on the bed before them and climbing on top of her. Forcing his nails to transform, Aerin used it to cut through the fabric of her clothing leaving Hope completely nude as he tossed the remnants of her clothes to the floor. "Lets see how long you can last under my administrations," he said taking her full breast into his mouth sucking on the n****e and arola. His tongue both swirled around her n****e and ran over the tip with the hopes of making her arch her back in pleasure.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:54 am
User Image

((PG13 remember we don't want to get in trouble or banded))

Yea he was not a boy after what they did as Hope laid against his side. . Her arms and one leg where wrapped around him as she breathed softly. She had a few bruises and bite marks but she was very happy with them. She had given him sone of ehr own with claw marks down his back and fang marks in his neck and arms. "how was that for your firs time?" she asked smiling

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:02 pm
Devossy

User Image

((( I didn't think i went that far :/ )))

"It was amazing, even the beast is completely sated.. ive never felt so relaxed," Aerin said as he laid there with purring with hopes head resting on his shoulder. His wild but pet panthers were laying at the foot of the bed guarding them against unexpected attackers. "I take it I passed with flying colors though?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image

Hope gave a light laugh smiling before she got up and kissed his lips. "O you more then passed and I am glade your are sated" she said moving to lay on his chest, "I have to say for your first time you where very skilled in deed." That was true for she had a few lovers and they where all men but not very skilled in bed. She was happy to find a man that knew what he was doing. "So what would you like to do now before dawn comes and I have to rest?" she asked him

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:55 pm
Devossy

User Image

"Im not entirely sure but im content with you here in my arms," he said kissing the back of her head. There was something about this woman even if she smelled like the dead he enjoyed her personal scent. He could possibly see himself with her in the future and the thought made him smile quite abit.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff