OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 pm
Hiya! I saw the announcement. I just came back from two weeks packed with family drama. I saw that Devossy caught a cold from their nephew and the same thing happened to me when mine was around. XD I'll post for Richard soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:44 am
Other Profile...
Gaia Name: Scar002
Name of Character: Sven Alden
Age of Character: 474
Sex: Male
Race: 1/2 vampire, 1/2 mystic elf
Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/19f7bdd2adf82c51846af16590d39313/http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc202/Shinea-Yuki/Anime pic/Anime boy/Envoy_in_the_forest__by_heise.jpg
Weapon/s:The bow in the pic and this: http://www.kaswords.com/images/products/detail/Dragon_datio_bokken_kendo_practice_sword.jpg
Bio sad include why you are going into the castle and give a history, please!) Sven was born into a mystic elf family, but wasn't entirely a mystic elf. A vampire had bit his mother just a little while before he was born. As it turned out, his mother was high born, so the family covered it up after killing the vampire. The trouble was, the damage had already been done. Sven ended up being 1/2 and 1/2, and his mother ended up killing herself before she could change.
Growing up was hard on Sven, because the other mystic elves didn't like the kid who was not only unusually better looking than the others, but was also very much more athletic and gifted. So, as soon as Sven was old enough, they sent him away to fight alone. He didn't die as they wanted though, against ODs that would have killed a regular mystic elf, so then, they told him he couldn't stay.
Now, 354 years later, Sven has found a place he believes he can finally fit in... Vampire castle.
Weakness(es): When he shape shifts, he takes on the attributes of the animal he becomes. When in normal form, he's a master with a bow and a monster when doing hand to hand, but hasn't mastered the sword yet, he's still pretty good with it though.
Other:  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 am
Scar002

Devossy

Alba Derosso

Really?! You just did that?

Why did you go and do that?

Someone please tell him where he went wrong with this one before my head explodes!

*facedesk facedesk facedesk facedesk facedesk*

Please!!! This violates the rules!!!! Please fix it!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:31 am
I'm sorry, i didn't notice the 3 profile rules when I first looked. I'll change it if you want gypsy.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:52 pm
... alright then. Before I do or say anything drastic, I am going to suggest that Scar reread our rules and profile rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 pm
*facedesk facedesk facedesk*

Scar?

Where is your profile supposed to go?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 am
Um, im not sure where I should post to join in...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:17 am
Scar002

Well that's why it's a good idea to explore around, look for just the right spot for your character. All of it is the same rp, just different locations for it all. You can come in on a ship at the harbor, via portal in the forest, or even simply get dropped into the cemetery. It's up to you.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:28 am
Hey, anyone want someone to rp with? I'm free; I noticed an announcement about moving things along so if anyone wants to meet a totally eco-friendly, electric dragon then I've got what you're looking for! Just lemme know ;v;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:25 am
I'm back from the dead! By dead I mean... spending most of my time in a place without internet trying to help my relatives, though most of my time was freakin' wasted cause they can't make up their minds... So, I'm sorry for posting for my character and then vanishing without an explanation. I'm back, going to figure out what's going on and what I can do with my Rick.  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Scar002 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm
Alrighty then... lets see if I can save someone...  
Sabriel Thurirl rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:59 pm
Here we go den!  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:10 pm
???  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm
*cough*

Well everyone, it looks like I'm back~

Has any rules been updated/changed?

What plot have I missed?

And would anyone be heart-broken if I scrapped all my old characters here and made a new set?  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Admin Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers