Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
~Doru & Nero's Room~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
Sato walked over to the kitchen and set the bags on the counter after closing the front door then took ouf his bunny necklace. "No problem at all and you're welcome" he said to him while putting on his necklace. He walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Doru.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

so now what would you like to do? -Doru would smile as he would question what they could do next sure there was still the paranormal matter to attend to but there was still time yet to waist to make sure the building was completely empty-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image
Sato shrugged, "No clue. I'm on a bit of a sugar high from the ice cream" he responded. "What do you feel like doing, Doru?" he asked his friend and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Is the offer still open for me to stay over tonight?" he asked the next question.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

i honestly have no clue eather -Doru would let out a laugh before shaking his head as he would try to think of something- we can watch more movies and ya of course you can stay over...you can stay in my room, the extra bedroom or the couch really just pick your poison -Doru would chuckle as he would snuggle into the couch his legs pressed against his chest in a odd fashion-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
Sato didn't think it was a good thing for them to be both clueless and he figured they will both think of something. "I don't think I have the attention span for a movie right now" he said and removed his hand from Doru's shoulder. "I still find it to be creepy to hear pick your poison" he commented. "I pick your room. Not used to having a room of my own I don't like sleeping alone when it can be helped" he admits while watching him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:04 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would chuckle quietly- what's wrong with picking poison -he would muse to himself before nodding his head lightly- well your more then welcome -Doru would smile before trying to think of something they could do in the mean time- well we could go for a walk around campus or we can play a bored game I'm rather good at them and have quit a collection and if all else fails I could teach you to play piano -Doru would laugh a bit at the thought as he could only imagine Sato questioning how the bored games or teaching him to play piano was possible-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image
"Because that's what food poisoners and tormeters like bullies say before dishing out pain and suffering on unsuspecting victims" Sato responded from experience. "Awesome, hopefully you don't snuggling and cuddling" he said smiling cheerfully. He listens to the three options, "Hmm, tough decisions. They all sound so interesting" he said and thinks for a moment then makes a decision. "I've decided to pick the board games because I ponder on how its possible for you to play them" he said to Doru.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-letting out a quit chuckle Doru would muse to himself- I can't make promises on the snuggling part -he would laugh before moving to slowly pull himself up from the couch navigating carefully threw the house Doru would come to stop infront of a storage closet- all my bored games are in here I'll let you pick so you get some kinda leg up before I beat you -Doru would tease the male making the bored game now a compation-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
Sato assumes Doru is keeping with the personal information he has been giving him often. "I referring to myself doing the cuddling and the snuggling not you, but if you're against physical while in bed then I will make sure to keep from your body" he informed him. He stood up and followed Doru to the storage closet then opened the door. "Good luck with pulling that off because I never win boards even when I go against myself with the kind of bad luck I have with competing in game related" he told him and carefully pulled out a random game.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:41 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would chuckle lightly- ahh well I can care less if you snuggle in your sleep I like snuggles -Doru would smile lightly to himself before tilting his head back lightly as he would listen to the game box rattle about as it was picked up- nah I bet your actually pretty good your just sayin your not -Doru would chuckle lightly before turning to head back to the couch so that Sato could set the game up on the coffee table. Moving to fall down on the floor on one side of the coffee table, Doru would then Whistle for Digger- bored game time boy -Doru would smile as he would then feel the massive beast of a wolf dog come skidding to a halt beside him. If one would look at the sight they could see that Digger was bigger then Doru when he was sitting and that when the male would lean over to snuggle into the wolf his own white hair would seem to just blend in with Diggers white fur-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image
"Alright" said Sato to being allowed to snuggle and smiled. "Uh huh, you just keep being in the denial of the truth since you find out for yourself soon enough" he responded then carried the game over to the coffee table. He felt like he should have saw that coming with using Digger as his eyes and figured Digger would have been used for teaching the piano also. Sato set up the game while kneeling over on the couch side of the table then he sat down on the couch after he was he was finished. He picks up the instruction sheet to read how the game works.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:12 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling Doru would shake his head- you never know -once everything was set up Doru would smile lightly- you can go first

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image
"Ok" said Sato to going first then looks over the instructions again. Once he was confident enough to begin a couple of minutes later he picks up an animal-like character then place it on the starting point. This game doesn't use cards instead it uses a die. Sato picks it up and drops it on the coffee table getting one then he moves his character by one.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-grabbing the closest peace to him Doru would listen quietly before placing his peace on the bored with Diggers help he would then roll the dice and move his peace accordingly- so what's on your mind -Doru would ask quietly as his gaze would seem to stare off anyone knew a seerer could just climb in someone's head and predict their actions thought and more but Doru wasn't someone who liked to invade another's personal space instead he preferred to just ask and if they told him they told him if not then o well-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image
Sato looked at him confused when his rabbit ears heard the question. "Nothing really, since this isn't a strategically game like Clue or sort of card game like Poker. Its all about luck" he responded. "Plus why do you talk and chuckle quietly all the time? Is it a habit or it just happens that way?" he asked him as he picked up the die and rolled. He ended going to one square and behind Doru's character now.
AugustenDomenta

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces