Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKawaii_PotatoxX

Smitten Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:18 pm
I'm sure this is a popular answer.. but I have always dreamed of going to Japan. As far as what I would want to see there, I would honestly want to see everything! Or at least, as much as I possibly could while I was there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:49 pm
My husband and I never got our honeymoon but I'm desperate to get to Paris, see everything, and spend a day or two at Disneyland Paris while we're there. <3 Then I'd just need to see Tokyo Disney. whee  

Amurana

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ingvanya

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:50 pm
It would be two weeks in Guana (a really ritzy tropical island), then two weeks in europe (particuaily in england, france and norway. This last is where some of my family is from. If theres time i want to go to austria and to the city of prague).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:40 pm
Honestly getting out of america is always fun. I have always wanted to backpack through Europe.  

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Madame_Sage

Benevolent Bibliophile

21,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:14 pm
If I could go anywhere I would go to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon. I had a chance to go once while I was in high school, but my father stopped me. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:31 pm
As a German Area Studies major, I would love to visit Berlin, speak to native Germans, and immerse myself in the culture I've been studying for several years at university. A girl can dream, right? sweatdrop  

Champion Ahri

Blessed Spirit

jcastick

Generous Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:52 pm
Since I have not left the US, besides Canada, my wife and I would like to travel to all the places that she has visited so I can get some global travel. England, Russia, Scotland, Ireland, Greece and some places that both of us have never been to, Japan, Italy, Spain, New Zealand, Australia and many other places. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 pm
thats so hard to choose. from spain, canada or russia would be hard to choose. but I would pick spain since tha was my firs choice years before the other two  

insane chocolatelover

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100

papercaves

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:43 pm
Gold Coast, Australia for their entire summer season. I would go to the beach everyday so I could learn how to surf. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:32 am
Either London or Fiji...Both are gorgeus in constrasting ways heart  

pixiesoul

_sjov_

Sweet Member

9,400 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:08 pm
My dream is to go to Japan!
I want to see Tokyo, Sakura trees and aaaall the anime/manga stuff they have over there!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:11 pm
i want a vacation in an alternate Earth. like one of the manga's i read..or a novel.
(the manga earth i want to go to most particularily would be Noblesses, cause of Cadis. I so wanna be his XD. the novel one is a toss up ...sorta.. between Anita Blake series and the Temeraire series...tho i think id have an easier time getting a dragon companion..then being a lover of one of the main male characters in Anita Blake series XP.)

Mistress DarkBreed

Partying Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dai Meng

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:48 pm
though my mind says seoul, korea....

...my heart says shanghai, china.

i would totally go to china so that i could be with the love of my life T_____T
the only reason we're not together is because of the distance.

if i made enough waitressing i'd be there already

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:30 pm
I have 3 places I would love to see: Nova Scotia to see the great rock arches on the ocean shores. Next I would love to see Alaska, to MT. Denali to see some wildlife and maybe do some salmon fishing and kayaking. And last I love Japan! And everything about it, I would Love to see it all!  

Darks-Angel_99

Kawaii Elder

12,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bullet Bang Gunsberg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:00 pm
Ireland... just Ireland. Visit where my family came from. And I'd do it back when it was natives.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff