Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:50 pm
I smiled at him with a nod.

I've been training with the royal guard since my sister and I first learned we had no magical ability. I'm fairly sure I can hold my own with a blade. I've been honing myself in all aspects for about a decade.

I bowed to him.

It would be an honor to have an ironwood blade made by you. It only takes a glance to see the craftsmanship you have put into them. I myself prefer lighter blades, like daggers, rapiers, foils, scimitars and sabers over heavier ones.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:07 pm
"I think I might have enough scraps to make you a couple daggers...but again I make no promises. It's been years since I looked the remnants of the log I used to make my swords. I might not have enough to make anything more than a necklace, but then again...I'll have to check next time we get back to port." And He offered a gentle smile. "Don't worry though. I'll come up with something. I just need to take stock of what I have to work with."

Then he headed over to the engine and looked at it one more time. Everything was in order for now. He then said, "I've been on this ship for 8 years, since I was ten years old."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:31 pm
Wire_Colossus

I nodded.

You think if I asked Tondra I could get you some more material to work with? I've heard extremely hard to get rid of if you find one growing. I've heard stories of someone chaining an ironwood tree to the back of an airship and the tree still wouldn't budge.

I looked up with him at the engine as he looked it over.

I've known I was the way I was since I was five... I started burying myself in the library since. It was when I was 10 that the guard thought I was old enough to start training with them. It was harsh, but now I can keep up in combat with even the Commander of the Royal Guard himself...

I trailed off, losing my train of thought.

I could hear the boiling water, and see the pistons moving in and out at a steady pace. I saw how they turned the gears, which connected to the turbine, which propelled the whole ship forward. My eyes flicked about the room. There were levers up at the helm to make the engine work header, or move slower. I saw how they connected. I saw how it all worked. I felt the creek under my feet of the ship turning, watching the turbine shift yet not lose it's speed, and I knew it was working in tandem with the sails. It was... so... so... amazingly... simple.

Little did I know it was the blood of the ancients, the blood that flowed in my veins, starting to wake up in at this very moment...

To Viktor it would look like I just be staring at the engine, jaw agape for some reason...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:44 pm
Everything was starting to give Victor a headache. "Alright. Do what you will with the scrap metal. Just make sure to be on call should something serious happen to the ship" Victor said, waving his white gloved hand in an 'I no longer care' fashion. He then heard a cannonball whiz towards his head and then back out. He silently sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erik gave Hector a respectful salute and then went to find Amory. He walked along until he came to her. The First Mate stood in a very authoritative military stance, with his white gloved hands firmly by his sides. "The captain has ordered your presence" he said to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus was wandering around the ship and spotted Jake exit the engine bay. Marcus snuck up on the mechanic and placed one white gloved hand over his eyes, the other over his throat. "Guess who or I choke you!" he said to Jake in a playful manner.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 pm
Jake stopped in his tracks as a gloved hand covered his eyes and another went around his throat. The only thing that kept Jake from retaliating was that he was 99.9% sure that the only ones on this ship were his crew and that the princess they kidnapped hadn't escaped yet. The moment he heard the voice he knew exactly who it was. Of course it would be Marcus. "Is it Santa Claus?! Are you ginally going to give me that pony I've been asking for all these years?!" He asked as he started to remove the gloved hands, hoping Marcus wasn't in one of his killing moods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:30 pm
((Question, where are the Galatea and Erebus? Are they passed the blockade already or still behind the border?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:42 pm
((The Galatea is still behind the border I believe.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 am
((The Erberus is going in the other direction. They're long gone.))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:57 am
((Ahh... Ok! ^_^ ))

Hector's eyes narrowed as she silently watched from the window. 'Just stall them a bit longer, Adalla...' She thought, their ship still approaching the scene. The blockade was almost finished. Soon, the Galatea would have to ram through a sea of airships if they wanted to escape to the mountains. It was now or never.

~~~~~~~

Lina slowly stood back up and made her way to the cannon room, using her ability to manipulate solids to make shortcuts. Seeing an unused cannon while the others were firing at the Galatea, she slowly breathed before beginning to manipulate the metal cannon to mold the harpoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

A sigh caused Amoretta to pause in the middle of her thrashing.

Who was there?

Feeling the nudge of a boot, she squirmed away but failed miserably, only managing to move the sack an inch or two to her right. Narrowing her eyes in frustration, she allowed herself to be rolled onto her stomach. With her face down, she could hear the sound of something cutting open the sack. The girl quickly began devising an escape plan.

First, once the bag was open, she would roll out and punch someone in the face. She didn't know who it would be, and really didn't care, but she wanted to hit somebody. Next, she'd find the door and—?

A sudden weight pressed down on Amoretta's back. Experiencing a moment of panic, she placed both palms on the ground and tried to push herself up. Of course, she couldn't. Cursing, she kicked her legs about, hoping to make contact with whoever was pinning her to the floor.

"Calm down and listen to me," a calm, feminine voice instructed. "Now just relax. I want you to stand up slowly and turn my way, okay?"

Amoretta, still blindfolded, glared at the space in front of her but did as told, folding her arms together and setting her head on top of them. She crossed her legs at the ankles. After a moment, the boot was lifted from her back.

Slowly, she pushed up from her position on the floor and rose to her feet. She kicked away the burlap sack to avoid tripping on it and turned around to face her captor. Raising her hand to her face, she pulled off the piece of cloth covering her eyes. She blinked a few times to adjust to the light before focusing her full attention on the woman in front of her. Golden eyes stared back at her. The woman had dark hair as well as smooth, pale skin. There was also an air of danger around her that put Amoretta on edge.

She watched as the knife used to cut open the bag was sheathed, taking note of its location, and then followed her captor's gaze to a man's corpse sprawled across the floor. Amoretta's nose wrinkled and her eyes widened. She immediately took a step away from it. Watching as the woman searched the dead man's pockets, she curled her fingers into fists and rolled her lips into her mouth.

"So did you kill him?" she asked with feigned nonchalance, letting her eyes dart towards the door.

LOCATION : a ship xxx COMPANY : eureka xxx HEALTH : 85%xxx OOC : ...

Greedy Fat Cat

with patroclus

Phantom

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:35 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing behind the captain Joesph simply kept quiet as she went about unleashing the prize one of the crew men had brought her. The item, which he guessed was the girl they had captured, lay in front of the captain as she kneeled down to cut her loose. His arms crossed he watched the scene unfold as the girl tried unsuccessfully to kick her way to safety. A small sliver of a smile and a small chuckle escaped his lips. The show was, by all facets, an adorable attempt by a captive to attain freedom.

Shifting his weight slightly the rifle on his back clanked softly as it rolled over his back to the other side pulling lightly on the sling that hung across his chest. Keeping his eyes open Joe watched as the captain cut the girl free from the bag she had been recently kept within. A pity really it was not as if they needed to give the girl her freedom as she was likely just to squander it in hopes of an escape plan.

Watching the last twin they had kept move out of the burlap sack and reach for her blindfold joesph's attention was honed on the girl. While the captain was one who could take care of herself in even the tightest of situations it was still his place to watch for any sign of harm that could befall her. Subconsciously Joesph's hand moved to his pistol as the girl was taking off the piece of cloth that held her vision in check. His eyes watching each one of her movements and actions closely. Should she move he likely could draw his weapon and shoot a warning shot towards her before she could touch the captain.

The first question out of the girl's mouth was an interesting one to say the least, but her reaction after it was what he had seen as her eyes darted towards the door. "His death was by my hands" Joesph chimed in. His voice cold and callous as he stared at the girl his hand still on his pistol. His intent by his stature and tone was to keep her from doing anything she might quickly regret.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

◢ Amory glanced up, towards Erik. She was sweating, the heat of the engines making her perspire. She made a small noise, as if meeting up with the captain who couldn't care less for Amory was some sort of difficult job for her. She moved passed Erik with a small thanks before going up towards the captain's quarters. Once there, she knocked on the captain's door twice before opening the door slowly. "You called?" She asked, looking at Hector questionably. ◤

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

█ Renard nodded, his eyes still on Victor before leaving to find some scrap material for Lina. He could only gather two rifles for her before he went to search for her. It took him awhile before he found her in the cannon room. He lifted the two rifles. "I don't know what you can do with these, but here." He moved towards her, watching her with intrigue. █

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:00 pm
Lina was wafting her arms around and around, occasionally stomping a foot as she created flying gears out of the cannonballs and reshaped the cannon for a base. "Come on..." She muttered, using all of her focus when suddenly, the ship was hit with another cannon ball. "No! No!" She yelled pulling her arm, as she fell and tried to make quick repairs. She was sweating as she stood and began working again. At one point, she flicked her hand as the rifles flew out of his hand and began bending into large harpoon bases before she continued. Finally, the gears began to fly together and spin as the harpoon looked like it was near completion.

~~~~~~

There was no response from the other side of the door. Hector was in the navigation room, overseeing the flight. She wasn't in the captain's quarters.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:05 pm
"Tee hee. You're silly" Marcus replied to Jake. "Aww, you're no fun" he added after his hands were removed from his fellow crew member's face and throat. He then bounced around a little in a jolly mood. "Today was fun. It's been a while since I've got to kill so many people" he said gleefully. Marcus then stopped and looked at Jake. "I wanna see what our kidnapees look like. I was too busy killing soldiers and servants to see them during the raid" he added, "you wanna come see too?"

Erik followed behind Amory and returned to the Captain's quarters as well.

Victor returned to his duties. "Didn't think I'd be given the role of babysitter" he muttered to himself as he watched through his binoculars.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff