Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-letting Sato lead him Doru would smile as his free hand would move to brush lightly over the necklace Sato had picked out for him...Doru really did feel he owed Sato for everything the male had done for him...from finding his books to being a guide and spending time with Doru and being a real friend and all that ment so much to the boy-

Genkawolf
start next post back in doru's dorm?

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he smiled. reaching the ice cream shop and opening the door for yuki. "after you kitty kat." he purred. when they got in only three people were there. he gave a small jump. no one was in line. he walked up to the counter and order double fudge ice cream with peanut butter swirls for himself, paying for his, then looked at yuki. "what are you getting?" he licked his ice cream.

Devils-Mistress10
yeah, the one where if you scare him he turns into a rabbit?

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:19 pm
HakuZail
Yuppers, that's the one from Jun'ai

User Image

When Haku and himself made it to the Ice cream shop they found only three people in here Yuki looked down at Haku just in time to see him jump a bit since no body was in line "Little excited aren't we now" laughing Yuki made his way to the counter and heard Haku ask what he was getting "I have no idea, I haven't been to one of this things in years" after some thought Yuki order him self a plain vanilla with chocolate syrup on top after paying and leaving a tip Yuki turned to Haku "Lets go grab a seat then shall we".  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he looked around. waking over to a corner table. "here." he smiled. "and yes I'm excited. I don't get ice cream a lot." he started eating his ice cream. in a matter of minutes he was done. licking his lips. "that was good." he purred. "thanks for going out for ice cream with me."

Devils-Mistress10
lol, I got a kick out of it when I saw your char so I was like. 'i'll make another haku zail!' whee

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm
HakuZail
lol, awesome ^_^ what position is your character on it, this is random but moments like these the one are characters are having almost wishes you were a guy xDD lol

User Image

"alright" walking over to the corner table and sat down as Haku said that he didn't get much ice cream a lot Yuki smiled "I can tell, you ate it like it was the last ice cream left" Laughing he licked his ice cream "No problem, anytime" Yuki thought for a bit "What after this, want to do anything else?" asking as he ate the rest of the dessert.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

Haku blinked, sky blue eyes flicking around until and idea popped ito his head, ears flicking. "lets go to the game store!" he cooed, taking yuki's had and happily making his way to the game shop hat was in the mall. "maybe we'll find a good horror movie there! or a game!" he said with a bright smile. "i brought my xbox 360 so i could get us halo 3!"

Devils-Mistress10
well I made that haku a seme. and I know right?!

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:51 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly looking around. He didn't want to lose Dale so he stayed close to Dale.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:21 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles when Kei stays close to him while they walk. He sniffed the air, but realized he would food court with the store they were looking for. He spotted the pet supply store, "I need to stop this place more flea shampoo" he says to Kei before heading over there.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:37 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei nodded his head and followed Dale into the store. He looked at all the pets and items they had. He seen collars and walked over to them.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:20 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale lets him walk over to the collars while he goes over to the flea shampoo and picks out the one he normally uses. Once he finds it he heads over to the cash register to pay for it.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at all the collars and smiled. The collars remained him of Dale.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:00 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale noticed the staff member of the store was staring at his collar and broken chain. He doesn't mind since she rings up the flea shampoo and hands him the bag. "Kei, its time for us to go" he said over to him before heading for the exit.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:51 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked over to Dale seeing him leave and runs after him. He smiled when he caught up and stayed close.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:41 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walks.to the nearest mall directory to find out where the outdoor food market is. "Why were you looking at the looking collars so much?" he asked him..

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 am