Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ⓣ ⓐ ⓜ ⓐ ⓒ ⓤ ⓝ ::.. o p e n : needs characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:21 pm
Ebony nodded and quickly wrote the order down. The chef had made countless crepes over the years, so she knew it wouldn't be any trouble for him. "Anything to drink?" she asked, still holding her pen. In the back of her mind she was wondering where her parents were. They had said they would be here within the hour. Maybe they were just stuck in traffic or something. Or maybe they had stopped to chat with the other locals, as they sometimes did.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:10 pm
Mmmm... Do you have Rooibos tea? She asked. It's a red tea from Africa.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:42 pm
Ebony raised her eyebrows at the exotic sounding name. "I've... never heard of that before," she admitted. She wrote her approximation of the word on her notepad, then said, "I'll ask the chef. He might have some... I'll be right back."
Before she turned to leave, she remembered to briefly smile as she had been taught, then was off to go inquire about this exotic sounding tea.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
[ So, to my understanding, I can't post. ]

Wire_Colossus

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 pm
((Is organisation still participating? Because my character is kind of stuck. If not, I'll have to continue without her.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:22 pm
[ I say move on without her. And I'll message her right now. ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:57 pm
Maurice smiled widely, "Thanks for the offer. I'd enjoy that," and he thanked Eureka. He then turned and walked outside; holding the door open for Eureka. Once she was out the door he would move to climb into the vehicle for the ride to town. "My house has 3 rooms filled with nothing but my own hand drawn comicbooks. All part of an original series I started a couple years ago before moving here."

((Sorry I'm late))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:36 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ⓔ ⓤ ⓡ ⓔ ⓚ ⓐ

"You must've put a great deal of effort into creating them," Eureka mentioned. She climbed into the truck through the middle. Maurice slid in after her. Eureka tapped the dash board. Renard had already started the truck and they pulled out of the dirt driveway and onto the road. Eureka leaned back in her seat and looked at Maurice. "Do you know your way around the island yet?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[ Eternal: She never replied to my message. I say move on without her, like I said before. ]

Wire_Colossus

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:49 am
"Rooibos? Haven't heard that name in a while," the chef commented as he began to cut up fruit. Ebony had come in wondering whether they had any. She usually knew where everything was but this was obviously new to her. "We probably have some around here somewhere," the chef continued after a short pause. "Just make sure it's still good."
"Okay," Ebony said. "Thank you."
"You're welcome," the chef replied, and then she was gone.

Carrying a fresh cup of tea in one hand and the special in the other, Marie came back over to Amory. "The special, and some fresh tea," she said as she set the things down. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Ouijiji-san generated a random number between 0 and 8 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:10 am
[I'm zooo zorrrry! ;A; I didn't think my summer would be so busy and dead at the same time! I really meant to post, but didn't think it would take this long. Please don't hate me ]

"Sh-shots?!" Luka exclaimed, shaking her head vigerously at the thought. "No no no no no no" she repeated and curled up under her blanket, as if it would protect her from the imaginary steel needle. "I suddenly remembered how I could swallow down those awful pills" she mumbled under her breath, before peeking out from under her covers "Isn't there anything else you have besides- you know, the needles? Something less sharp? Like pills or something?"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:50 pm
((That's alright. If you were busy, you were busy.))

"Yes, I can prescribe some pills, though they won't last as long and could have some side effects that could make things worse. I understand if you don't want any inoculations, but the needles aren't as bad as they seem. I would need to keep you around for observation to make sure you have no reaction to the vaccinations. Before I can give you the medicine though I need to hear what you take and any changes to your health it may have caused, whether it be short term or long term. How have you reacted to your medication?" the doctor stated very formally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:47 pm
"Eh, I can handle it, anything but these wretched sniffles" she casually dismissed, waving off her worries. Luka didn't worry too much as long as she stayed indoors...and away from needles. Looking up in thought as she tried to remember. Usually she tore through her medicine so fast she nearly swallowed the pill still in its packaging. "I think, my editor usually just picks up over the counter, what was it?" Luka snapped her fingers as she forced herself to remember "C...C, it started with a C....Claritin! That's what it was!" She looked so proud of herself like a little kid, but then returned to her frown "Ah but...it kinda makes me sleepy, but then again, I'm usually always pretty sleepy, so I'm not sure if that counts. "

[to be honest, I have no knowledge of the medicine world, and like Luka, will be too lazy to do extensive research on it, despite the fact that she's supposed to be a writer (meaning I'm lazier than she is) ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:36 pm
"Perhaps it's from bad sleep habits if you're usually tired. Though perhaps the Claritin could add to it" Jason replied, continuing to write. "Alright. It may not be available on the island pharmacy, but here is something. We won't be going for any of the drastic medication. I don't like prescribing the hard stuff" the doctor stated and peeled off a prescription paper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm
Luka's eyes widened and she stifled a cough at the mention of "bad sleep habits," considering the countless nights she's stayed up with a cup of cocoa and eyes glued to the bright computer screen at two in the morning surrounded by the same blanket and darkness. "R-right" she muttered with her head down "It's mostly the medication." She patiently listened to what he had just explained to her and nodded. It was better than nothing for sure, but what would be best would probably be to stay inside and away from the outdoors.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:51 pm
"Well, here's the prescription. Let me know if you have any major reactions to it. Do not keep taking it if you feel it is making you worse" the doctor stated as he handed Luka the prescription paper. "Is that everything?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff