Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs: May 2014 winners page 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:59 pm
Entry Tag: Zaikt | Wind | Moderate | Solo

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Wind!
Body Build: Draft.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept! u vu Including a link to [ this song ] because it's both a part of his concept and also kind of his theme song, to be honest.

WIP Needed? I love WIPs, but they are not strictly required. ; y;

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Colored to match a magpie--reference images linked below!
Face: Light blue eyes and a concerned expression. I'd love to see the roman nose on him. o uo
Mane: CC, but preferably dark hair. If that doesn't work with the design, though, feel free to do what you want. c: Maybe white/light streaks?
Tail: CC--similar to the mane, though.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, unsurprisingly!
Reference Image(s): [ Magpie ] | [ and here's another ] | [ and another ] | [ SURPRISE IT'S A MAGPIE ] | also, the song linked above even if it doesn't count as an image!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Heron wings, also colored like a magpie's.
Other Notes: 99% CC! GO NUTS. Add antlers, fetlocks, whatever strikes your fancy. Feathers? please do.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: CC also! The only thing I'd definitely want to see on him is some sort of armor-ish accessory that goes over his lower jaw--all rough and jagged with some teeth sticking out the edges. Maybe a dark blue-black, kinda looks like it's made of stone or something? Throwing around ideas, here. If you want to add some scarves, bells, or roses to him too, please feel free to.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Elysium.
Owner: Zaikt.
Breed: Aerie.
Temper: Muted.
Mate: Nope.
Tag Background: 038!
Tag frame color: Dark blue.
Tag feather color(s): Colored to match him, please? ; y;  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:04 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | Alicorn | Unedited | Solo)

Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: crossbreed-alicorn
Body Build: draft no roman nose, w/ leg feathers
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC/fursona
WIP Needed? no

Body: white, grey, slate blue see references, feel free to expand on the markings. I'd love a marking, perhaps a tribal, of a squirrel climbing his leg.
Face: blue eyes
Mane: Color: CC Style: Wild
Tail: Color: CC Style: Medium
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni hooves in silver to match his horn
Reference Image(s): white squirrel, kestrel- mostly for the wings but also the slatey blue color, climbing squirrel - can use any ref for the squirrel marking I just figured I'd include one, I can find more too if you'd like.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): classic uni horn -silver
Wings: style 1 or 2 whichever you prefer to work with, with the color and pattern inspired by the kestrel ref but feel free to play with the shades of blue/grey
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: William Salali
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: spirited OC
Temper: skeptical
Mate: Tygress Nadine
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kirisa-chan

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady Evelon | Mini | Minor | Solo Custom )

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Usdia Sub-breed- minicorn
Body Build:Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? not needed

Body: Dark blue with rainbow colored Butterfly markings.
Face: Green, Dark Blonde, Pink, Happy, Pink blush.
Mane: long Curly dark blonde
Tail: minicorn short tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hoof's no fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - minicorn horn
Wings: n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A Red bow in her main on top of her head behind her ears.
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/77069503.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lil Shara
Owner: Lady Evelon
Breed: CC
Temper: Hyper.
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Spring Flowers
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Mer | Heavy | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: Heavy? (Pretty sure anyway)
Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Cosplay - One Piece
WIP Needed? Maybe? If you want?

Body: Upper body CC in color because I honestly don't know and I'm not sure if just peach/skin tone would look good - For her tail, see the ref images. The striping on it will start below her skirt like clothing
Face: Eyes are blue, very light blushing to her cheeks
Mane: See ref, very long, detailed - Pink, see refs
Tail: See body - Pink/red striped would very much like her fins edited to match. I'm not sure what standards or choices we have with mer fins, but if possible I would very much like the fins along her tail to look like they do in the ref images.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red hooves, like the red in her tail striping, fetlocks CC
Reference Image(s): One - Two - Three - Four - Five - Six - Seven (Good for hair) - Eight (TLN Cosplay) - Nine (Kinda fins) - Ten (fins) - Eleven (fins) - Twelve - Seriously if anymore images are needed, I can dig around for specific shots.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Fins/tail to match the refs as much as possible. If she still needs a back fin because mer reasons, then something that matches along the lines of her tail fins is preferred please. White/pale pink in color
Scales: N/A?
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Refs :3

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Top/shirt - Is more of a pale yellow (not shiny gold like some of the statues) fading into a greyish lavender/white along the top and the bit that goes around her back. I'll leave it up to you to figure out how to make it look good without being awkward bra on a pony.
Skirt/beading - Beads are gold/yellow, skirt I feel is more of the grey/lavender/white color, but some refs show it fading from yellow so that's perfectly okay.
Hair accessory thing - Gold fish
White/pale pinkish shell earrings

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shirahoshi
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Mermaid Princess (if possible)
Temper: Innocent
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: This
Tag feather color(s): One red, one pink to match her tail

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Moxxiie | Mer | Heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: Heavy
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Shell
Concept Origin: Wildlife? Pink Goldfish
WIP Needed? Yes please or livestream is fine

Body: Pink Goldfish, Another ref; This color gradient But mostly pink.
Using the references, I'd like to leave a bit more white along the tummy and bottoms/back of the legs and neck area to give it some contrast.
Face: Like this one (to your discretion)
Mane: Edited - White Hair with a few bright pink streaks to match body color; Long and elegant, some hair up, some down, some curls, (no braids) adding in some strands of black and white pearls as well as seastars, and seashells as decorations (CC, colors that will go with the hair and body coloring)
*Inspirational images* 1 (the little pin curls) 2 (pulled back with long luxurious waves) 3 (lots of body with some poofed pulled to the side)
Tail: Using pink color with white around edges like in this ref but with a bit more pink
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks - white around the edges
Eye Color: Pink
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Fins: - Tail - Frilled stock fins
- Back fin - New curled back fin
- Side fins - New curled fins
Scales: I'm not sure but I don't think mers have scales... scales markings would be okay, but no edits (since that would male it mutant)
Other Notes: I want you to use your big imagination and make her as beautiful and elegant as a pink goldfish could be. Pinks may be played with but I'd rather they be bright (staying away from the salmony pinks and fuschia) with maybe some lighter areas incorporated.
Have fun with it!

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Hair accessories, necklace, body jewelry, whatever you see fit to include in the edits range. (CC)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to name her when I see her please
Owner: Moxxiie
Breed: Mer
Temper: Elegant
Tag Background: 019
Tag frame color: CC to match her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself

-------------------------------
TWIN:

*Where the first twin is pink-orange gradient, this one should be purple-blue gradient*
Feel free to include some minor-moderate differences in the hair and accessories.
Starting Stage: Shell
Concept Origin: Wildlife? Purple Goldfish
WIP Needed? Yes please or livestream is fine

Body: Pink Goldfish, Another ref; This color gradient But mostly purple.
Using the references, I'd like to leave a bit more white along the tummy and bottoms/back of the legs and neck area to give it some contrast.
Face: Like this one (to your discretion)
Edited - White Hair with a few bright pink streaks to match body color; Long and elegant, some hair up, some down, some curls, (no braids) adding in some strands of black and white pearls as well as seastars, and seashells as decorations (CC, colors that will go with the hair and body coloring)
*Inspirational images* 1 (the little pin curls) 2 (pulled back with long luxurious waves) 3 (lots of body with some poofed pulled to the side)
Tail: Using Purple color with white around edges like in this ref but with a bit more purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks - white around the edges
Eye Color: purple
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Fins: - Tail - Frilled stock fins
- Back fin - New curled back fin
- Side fins - New curled fins
Scales: I'm not sure but I don't think mers have scales... scales markings would be okay, but no edits (since that would male it mutant)
Other Notes: I want you to use your big imagination and make her as beautiful and elegant as a purple goldfish could be. Purples may be played with but I'd rather they be bright (staying away from the lavenders and pinkish purples) with maybe some lighter areas incorporated.
Have fun with it!

Custom Items: Hair accessories, necklace, body jewelry, whatever you see fit to include in the edits range. (CC)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to name her when I see her please
Owner: Moxxiie
Breed: Mer
Temper: Demure
Tag Background: 019
Tag frame color: CC to match her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:06 pm
Entry Tag: ( ArashiX | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Tempest -- Angeni of Wind
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse.
Concept Origin: New-slash-Horsebreed
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED. <3

Body: He's a tri-coloured tobiano paint. White for a base, with brown (a bit of a dusty sort of brown; this should be the smallest portion of colour on his body, coming through in the stripe and legs, and faintly around the body/wings) and cream (Aleera's base coat) for markings. He should also have a faint dorsal stripe down his spine. You can play with the pattern, I've just put some refs up; if I really like something, I'll mention, but otherwise it's practically free game!
Face: Following with the body's scheme, but I have reference images; his eyes should be blue; sapphire and sky.
Mane: The length should be around where his legs join his body. It should be somewhat layered, perhaps a little "choppy" in an untamed/wild sense. Three (or four if you'd like to add some off-black, because he's technically a dun/grullo) colours, matching his body colouring along the way.
Tail: Same style as the mane, and again, somewhat longer than a regular horse's. It should end around the middle of the cannon bone. Layered. Untamed.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Angeni-style; if you want to play with the fetlocks, go ahead, but the regular is fine. All of his legs should follow the grullo/dun type, meaning he should have a gradient on his legs as Aleera does, but they can be varying lengths; his hooves should be dark, save for one, which should be white with an accompanying white sock layered overtop the gradient (this hoof should also be white/cream/faint touch of pink, as opposed to the others)
Reference Image(s):
Aleera
Aeilvainyx
Grullo Colouring; sock ref.
Face, shoulder overall feel of the horse.
Mostly-Main Body-Slash-Face Ref
Additional face; muzzle should be dark without the pink.
Body ref
Body ref
Body ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I adore the big fluffy wings. I'd adore an unobstructed view of the wings, with his bottom wing being wholly visible. It should be coloured like his body, but more of a solid colour, with detailing on the wing tips to match Aleera's (and Ae'ilvainyx, just for an additional ref).
Other Notes: I'd love an "unwinged" version to show his body off~

Custom Items:
○ A feather in his hair; attached by a bead: it's similar to Aleera's in colouration, in that it's his mate's feather, but it's more pointed than Aleera's is rounded.
○ Aleera has a gem that she's inherited from her father. However, I don't know how to incorporate it, necessarily; it could be around his neck, encased in a band around his foreleg, or at his feet. Please, regardless of where it is, make it look like it's encased in something (a very simple casing), especially if it's part of a necklace? xD; It was a 'whoopsie' on my form with Aleera that I didn't clarify when I got her done.
Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tempest
Owner: ArashiX
Breed: Horsebreed / Angeni of Wind
Temper: Prideful
Mate: [blank--need to custom her]
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: Something earthy, or a colour from him. <3
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror his own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in his mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design, so N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Wind
Justification for Domain Choice: I've always envisioned Aleera having an Angeni parent--the domain Wind just fits so well with the persona I see for him, and how he came to be part of this snotty, Wind-or-Angeni-ONLY herd. He's not bad, but he is young and impetuous and rather prideful. He has a lot to learn, and his only daughter thus far is more than willing to help set him straight, if he bothers to learn where he is lacking. Please note that he is not evil, just a bit pig-headed and stubborn and prideful. He means well, and I want to have an Angeni that will grow through RP instead of being 'perfect' off the bat.

Cost: [Angeni--Adult Only] 4mil + [Edits: Moderate] 200k = [Grand Total] 4.2mil.  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:08 pm
Entry Tag: Shi Berry | Kalona/Uni | Heavy | Solo

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Crossbreed — Kalona/Uni
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes, please~

Body:
  • Base Color: Black
  • Markings: White chest and underbelly
  • Legs: Fade from black to white, perhaps just at the fetlocks/lower part of limb.
  • Scars: CC design, but placement should be on her tail and forelimbs.

Face:
  • Eye Color: White or very light grey
  • Eyebrows: Black
  • Ears: White tipped
  • Expression: Kalona frowned, no teeth, maybe a wrinkled nose?
  • Markings: White chin/cheeks [see coloration reference]

Mane:
  • Style: Long and windblown, thrown over left shoulder and reaching down to her elbow joints. Heavily layered, coming to a low ponytail gathered at her chest. Bangs should be heavily layered and over the left side of her face. Have fun with it~ It's all up to you. c:
  • Color: Black fading to white at the ends.
  • Accessories: Single light silver cuff

Tail:
  • Style: Uni tail, curling behind her with long hair. Maybe some butt fluff as well~
  • Color: Black with hair fading to white.
  • Accessories: A few white or light gray tail rings.

Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Hooves: Black, cloven hooves
  • Fetlocks: White, long, wispy fetlocks

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
  • Horn Style: Uni horn [custom, curved]
  • Coloration: White

Wings:
  • Wing Style: 5
  • Coloration: CC

Other Notes:
This girl is a recustom. Her breed is changing from a halfbreed Kalona to a crossbreed Kalona/Uni, along with the following changes:
  • No scarf
  • No crown
  • Devil tail replaced with Uni leonine tail
  • Color change for hooves — from white to black
  • Markings added on chest and belly
  • Wing style is being changed
  • Horn is being added
  • Teeth in expression are being removed
  • Mane style is being changed
  • Added jewelry

Trading Post Items:
  • None

Custom Items:
  • Ears: A couple ear piercings, mix of studs and small hoops. Up to you~
  • Neck: None
  • Legs: Light silver arm rings on forelegs
  • Mane: Single light silver cuff
  • Wings: None
  • Tail: Several light silver tail rings.

Reference Image(s) for Items: None.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Akuma
Owner: Shi Berry
Breed: Original Character Crossbreed
Temper: Rebellious
Mate: None
Tag Background: 025 Dusky Night, but if you think something looks better, shoot for it!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:14 pm
Entry Tag: (kaliskanny | hippo'suti | moderate to heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: - moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippo'suti
Body Build: regular
• New Concept - World of Warcraft inspired

WIP Needed? please and thank you

Body: See the list of color pallet below. Just murky looking (like Jarl) but lighter than Witchbane. Hippo feet scales, 'Suti back leg scales, and wings scales should be a few shades draker than the body.
Face: honey-amber colored eyes. Facial expression is joyful. Hippo beak mixed with the ulun'suti 'big mouth'. cheek frill of the ulun'suti
Mane: Hippo normal feathered mane that leads down to long hair that has braids, glowing beads, and small lanterns woven in. CC on the style...I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be darker than Witchbane's mane.
Tail: Long custom peacock tail with hair that has braids, glowing beads, and small latens weaved in. CC on style, I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be darker than Witchbane's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hippo claw feet with the scales, back ulun'suti hooves with back leg scales. Scales are a few shades darker than the body, hooves and claws are black.
Reference Image(s): Not images, but list of hex codes for colors.

dcd3a1
9c9168
6e653e
3a311c
786b30
4a312c
30201d
444d45
f5dbac
c9dbb1
3fdabf
5e5650
8F8F75
F59789
989C48
B0B072
6E6B52
4F413C
21151C
3F2842
78DECB

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): custom horns that are adorned with small lanterns and beads.
Wings: spread style of the ulunsuti with scales
Fins: n/a
Scales: scales for ulun'suti bits (back legs and wings)/ Hippo feet scales : darker than the body by a few shades
Other Notes: hippo beak mixed with ulun'suti big mouth. front hippo claw feet with scales, back ulun'suit hooves with back leg scales. ulun'suti cheek frills
Custom Items: wears a chain of lanterns and beads that lays over her back (Dagrun for ref). Mane, tail, and horns are also adorned with these lamps. Bangles on her ankles and in her ears have glowing beads. has a necklace with a single blue eye (soq sized) and a few beads. Like a totem.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Swamplight
Owner: kaliskanny
Breed: swamp dweller
Temper: forthright
Tag Background: Dustwallow

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Swamp (level 1) - if this is allowed. if not, no worries.

Edit Category: - moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippo'suti
Body Build: regular
• New Concept - World of Warcraft inspired

WIP Needed? please and thank you

Body: See the list of color pallet below. Just murky looking (like Jarl) but darker than Swamplight. Hippo feet scales, 'Suti back leg scales, and wings scales should be a few shades draker than the body.
Face: honey-amber colored eyes. Facial expression is agressive. Hippo beak mixed with the ulun'suti 'big mouth'. cheek frill of the ulun'suti
Mane: Hippo normal feathered mane that leads down to long hair that has braids, feathers, and small bird skulls woven in. CC on the style...I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be lighter than Swamplight's mane.
Tail: Long custom peacock tail with hair that has braids, feathers, and small bird skulls weaved in. CC on style, I trust you. Color pallet for ideas on color, can be lighter than Swamplight's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hippo claw feet with the scales, back ulun'suti hooves with back leg scales. Scales are a few shades darker than the body, hooves and claws are black.
Reference Image(s): Not images, but list of hex codes for colors.

dcd3a1
9c9168
6e653e
3a311c
786b30
4a312c
30201d
444d45
f5dbac
c9dbb1
3fdabf
5e5650
8F8F75
F59789
989C48
B0B072
6E6B52
4F413C
21151C
3F2842
78DECB

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): custom horns that are adorned with small birdskulls and feathers.
Wings: spread style of the ulunsuti with scales
Fins: n/a
Scales: scales for ulun'suti bits (back legs and wings)/ Hippo feet scales : darker than the body by a few shades
Other Notes: hippo beak mixed with ulun'suti big mouth. front hippo claw feet with scales, back ulun'suit hooves with back leg scales. ulun'suti cheek frills.

Custom Items: wears a chain of birdskulls and feathers that lays over her back (Dagrun for ref). Mane, tail, and horns are also adorned with these birskulls and feathers. Bangles on her ankles and in her ears have smaller skulls and feathers. has a necklace with a single blue eye (soq sized) and a few beads. Like a totem.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Witchbane
Owner: kaliskanny
Breed: swamp dweller
Temper: devious
Tag Background: Dustwallow

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Swamp (level 1) - if this is allowed. if not, no worries.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:43 pm
Entry Tag: (Thalea | Sutigryph | Moderate to heavy | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): Thalea
Breed: Sutigryph
Level of Edits: Moderate to heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Shikon Miko | Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind, Nerp Wing style
Concept Origin: The Hunger Games
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: A slight tan
Face: Eyes are grey
Mane: Dark brown with a long single braid that comes down from her right side.
Tail: Dark brown like mane, medium length straight like Carolina but not touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hooves are black with a tiny red flame design on them.
Reference Image(s):
Hairstyle

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Look like the mockingjay reference
Other Notes:

Custom Items: On her chest toward the left side is a gold tattoo of the mockingjay. Hanging across her chest and shoulders is a bow and on her back front leg there is a quiver of arrows (Bow and arrows picture), on the inside of her right back leg a knife is strapped on. Also on her left front leg around her ankle is an orange string with one white pearl hanging from it.
I would also like for there to be a Mockingjay bird flying behind her wings looking her, and another perched on the top of the cert looking down at her. Reference image of the Mockingjay is the best picture to look at to get a look at the bird.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mockinjay, reference for wing color, The marking, Reference for bows and arrows
Also for her facial features I do not want her smiling, but instead I want her to look serious.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Katniss Everdeen
Owner: Shikon Miko
Breed: The Mockingjay
Temper: Defiant
Mate: Peeta Mellark
Tag Background: Background
Tag frame color: Forest Green
Tag feather color(s): Mockingjay feather color (see image)

Can you please put on the bottom of the cert “The Hunger Games Cosplay”? Thank you =D  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

junglerunner

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:14 pm
Entry Tag: (Junglerunner | Half-Hippo | Heavy | Solo Custom )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Half Hippogyph.
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock breeding between Sen'jin and Ysiel.
WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Same colour as Sen'jin, with the same ringed leg markings on all four legs, in the same blue tone.
Face: Same red eyes as Sen'jin. Same blue tone lower slash like marking across his nose like Sen'jin. Same red eyebrows as his uncle.
Mane: Red hair, though on the lower portions, in his dreads, it is to fade to blue. He is to have a large Mohawk like his grandfather Kifo, which ends mind way down his neck and then the remaining lower portion of his mane is dreaded, grown slightly longer than Sen'jin's, resting at about the length where Sen'jin's lowest arrow marking is. As so the transition to Mohawk to dreads doesn't look odd feel free to add a few feathers, he is part Hippo after all; ranging from small pin feathers to long plumage curling out behind him. Feathers can be red hues as well as purple and blue, whatever you feel looks right.
Tail: Long feathers like Ysiel, same blue and purple tones, with smaller feathers around the base of his tail. Underneath the feathers is to be hair, same colour as his mane, which is red at the top and fades down to blue, the hair is all to be in dreads.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short/standard.
Reference Image(s): General concept referance by EPF. For the two tone hair, please use Santiel as a good example of what I'm on about. Kifo, grandfather to Vol'jin on Sen'jin's side.One of Vol'jin's aunts, Mohawk ref, Vol'jin's uncle, good tone tone hair ref, and Mohawk/dreads.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Troll tusks! Like his father Sen'jin.
Wings: None.
Fins: None.
Scales: None.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: General concept referance by EPF. Some pin feathers on either side of his shoulder, much like Macha'sin the same blue and purple tones of Ysiel's feathers. Also for his red Mohawk across his back like his father, please use your discretion how to blend hair and feather together.

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Whilst I love Sen'jin's fluffy bracelets, I would like something a little different, please see the reference below, white sort of fluff like Sen'jin put wrapped upon the leg with leather work. A large painted tuck necklace, one large central tusks with a fang or two either side, hung by simple leather cord. Gold ear cuff earrings like Malis and also like Malis, can he have a few gold cuffs around his dreads. Also one cuff on each of his tusks, like the main Vol'jin ref below. Anything else please feel free to CC from his parents and the Vol'jin ref.
Reference Image(s) for Items: General concept referance by EPF. Vol'jin, Bracers, necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vol'jin
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Pragmatic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:41 pm
Entry Tag: (Nyx Queen of Darkness | Mini (undecided on breed, will likely be a cross) | Moderate | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: (Not Sure, Having trouble deciding the combo of mini breeds)
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: (time restraints, Cosplay, gift for someone etc) Time Restraints---In Disney (I think I'm dehydrated X_X)

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? I do.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:24 pm
Entry Tag: (catmagick | Alicorn | Heavy | Solo)

Username of owner(s): catmagick
Breed: Alicorn
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:50 pm
Note: Previous entry pg. 5 voided. Making post a solo

Entry Tag: (Natelie | Flutter | Moderate/Heavy | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Flutter
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dreamer
Owner: Natelie
Breed:
Temper: Serene
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: CC whichever you think fits
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s): Simular to her markings and colors

Body: Black & White base (colored like a husky)
Face: Black & White, light blue eyes
Mane: Long Black slightly curly at the ends, portion pulled back into pony tail colored lavender
Tail: Much like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light purple to purple flames up the legs (think backwards from normal dark to light), black hooves, one yellow star on front foreleg with orange outline
Reference Image(s): Plushie, pet ref, second pet ref, first ref without wings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Similar to style 5, refs show them better
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Drop down gold chain earring with star at the end, one gold round stud above it, long gold chain in mane that sits in back of head with star and dangling gold strands, same shorter strand on tail (see ref)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

Natelie

Feline Wife

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:13 am
Entry Tag: AllsummedUpNJazz | Regular mini | light-Mod | Twins

Username of owner(s): Allsummedupnjazz
Breed: regular mini
Level of Edits: moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes I do.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff