Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBTQ gaians, how "out of the closet" are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 am
I am out to everyone, I could care less really.
You love who you love, it is as simple as that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:42 pm
I'm only out to a few friends, both online and IRL.
Most of my family is extremely closed-minded.  

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Beautiful Ava Adore

Fashionable Raider

8,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:48 pm
I'm out to everyone here, but not in real life. The only people who know are my sister and boyfriend, at the moment. I don't think my family would really care that much, but I'm too chickenshit to come right out and say it. :/

Plan right now is to just keep it to myself unless asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 am
I came out to my family earlier this year. I started with my brothers, and they were just like "Oh. Okay. Whatever" and later my parents found out. We haven't really talked about it much, but that suits me just fine. My dad is religious and I honestly don't know what his opinion on homosexuality is.

Other than that I'm out to a fair chunk of my friends both on and offline.  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 pm
My bf and bff are the only ones who know I'm Bi. my entire family thinks I'm straight and it's not a hard secret to keep. I'm attracted to guys physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm only attracted to women emotionally. Rarely physically. My parents would disown me. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:47 am
I made a big deal out of coming out to my parents as bi, but for everyone else I'm pretty open. Like, I'll say a girl is attractive and they can take it however they wish. When I realized I wasn't straight, I talked to at least all of my friends about it/classmates, but my part-time job is probably the only place where people don't know.  

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Your_Queen_is_back

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:10 pm
Online I have definitely come out of the closet. Proud bisexual here smile . As for in real life, I am almost there smile . Just need to figure out the wording smile .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:58 pm
So out of the closet i cant dance with my girlfriend without sleazy men trying to get themselves a 3some •~•  

Excalibur Foxe

EllynSkyeHi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:20 pm
I'm out as a bisexual. I came out on facebook to all my friends...came out to my mom before that. came out to my college's gay straight alliance...then did an it gets better vid with them and came out to everyone who was at the viewing of it. (a lot of people)...some people there were even crying when they heard us talk...really moving to me...came out to a couple ppl/friends, while just talking...really if anyone asks, i'll tell them who i am, but if they don't ask, they might not know...passed up an opportunity to come out to my cousin...*blushes* she was talking about gay ppl (not in a bad way) as if they were a third party, and i was just too embarrassed and scared to tell her i was one of them...idk.

so my friends know...my family kinda doesn't since they all live in britain and dont use the net much...and i don't wanna tell them to their faces cuz it would be considered rude maybe and it might change things between us.

I guess i'm half and half. <3 or out but not obvious. i have an lgbt flag in my room.

~Ellyn  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:00 pm
Idk I'm in a weird predicament. I'm non-binary, and my sexuality is probably the equivalent of a squiggly line. It's been four years. I can't really come out to my dad, as when I started talkin' about topics relating to gender, he started to mock me. I can't really blame him.. he comes from a really different culture. Just cutting my hair was a culture shock for him. So I'm not too bent up about it.

However, I've started T. It's a low dose, but things are bound to change, as I'm //pretty// sure I'm going to stay on T for awhile. So.. Idk, I guess I'm semi-out? xD; I'm out to most of my friends, and at school. And, y'know. On the internet. Expressing my nonbinary gender has been an issue for me, though. I'm hoping I"ll feel more "out" and like myself once T starts to really show its affects (i'm only like 2 weeks in right now)

Long blabber. Wah.  

unnamed vermin

Sparkly Lunatic

tiedyedtrash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:03 pm
4 years out of the closet as an FtM and living as male full-time for what is maybe 2 years, and out as bi for maybe 6 years. I am still Pre-T.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:37 am
All my friends know and my mom knows, my dad doesn't and my siblings don't. But idk, it's the same for being agnostic.  

Bo-Bae Eun

Space Otaku

9,000 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Timid 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Lady Valacri

Loyal Wife

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:13 pm
I'm out to my family and friends. I was outed to my parents and I've come out to some of my friends. I'm pretty open about this kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:50 am
I'm also out of the closet to everyone in my family and my close friends.  

I Am John Kramer

Devoted Genius

Mr Droopy Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:40 pm
I came out 3 years ago to my parents, which by the way are still in denial. Growing Up in the Philippines and as a Christian, They're pretty Close minded but I love them <3 .

My Friends are cool with it though, they really don't mind if me and my boyfriend cuddle or kiss in front of them.

but we still can't walk around the city holding hands without people giving us the look. It's hard Being Openly Gay in a Christian Oriented country cry

Apologies for my bad english. sweatdrop  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces