Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:07 am
Lianne was sitting in a chair, sipping at a cup of hot chocolate as she was reading up on thermdynamics. She looked up and around, seeing people come in and out, but very few staying. She then turned back to her book and sipped at her hot chocolate while calculating logarithms in her head. As Nicholas came in, she was already deep into the research in the book and didn't see him come in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:11 am
Nichols didn't usually come to coffee shops that often, but he did like the atmosphere of the place. He looked around real quick just to see if anyone else was searching for someone. That wasn't the case. He decided that it was time to wait, ordering a chai tea and sitting down, messing with his chain a bit. He wished he had Azura to keep him company, but he knew that Lunar was or was going to be here. He hoped his outfit gave him away cause he had no idea where to start looking.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 am
Lianne finished the chapter she was on and closed the book for a moment. She looked around for a moment while reaching for her hot chocolate and spotted Nicholas. She jumped and froze when she saw him, looking absolutely baffled. 'That's... he's?!' She thought, realizing he was dressed up like Divya's avatar. 'There's no way.' She told herself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 am
Nicholas didn't see Lianne looking at him, simply sighing as he continued to wait. "Does she go to my school? Do I already know her?" Nicholas was thinking about who it could be, starting to think about what she sounded like. "Where have I heard her voice before...?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:32 am
'I need another drink' she told herself, realizing her hot chocolate was all gone. Of course, it was halfway to think over the situation. While in line, she kept looking back to look at Nicholas nervously until she placed her order. 'What should I do?' She thought as her order came up. She took her drink and nervously walked over towards Nicholas, biting her bottom lip. She stood in front of him, looking as if she wanted to say something, but no words came.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:38 am
Nicholas was still thinking who it may be until he felt a familiar presence behind him. Looking back he was surprised to see Lianne, standing right in front of him. "Hello there." He said, giving a smile. "I hoped my outfit would help find my online partner, but I'm happy to find out it was you, Lunar." He said, motioning her to sit down, wanting to talk.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:45 am
Lianne looked away before looking back at him and hesitantly sitting down. She opened her mouth to say something, but still no words came. Instead, she clasped her hands and took a sip of her new drink before looking away and looking back at Nicholas. "h-hi..." she began.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:53 am
Nicholas only smiled, finding cute how shy she was being. He knew she was usually like this, but knowing how talkative she can be online it's like she's a completely different person. "You probably weren't expecting me to be your partner online, huh?" He asked, taking a sip of his own drink. "I hope that knowing who I am doesn't scare you away though. You said that I might not like who you really are, but honestly I'm kinda happy that it's you." He told her, giving her a warm smile. "I think I figured out who your step sister is too... It's Eve isn't it? Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone. To be honest she freaks me out with how obsessive she is about me..." He said, laughing a bit. He was talking as if they were online, but he could tell it was going to be difficult for her to talk the same way.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:59 am
"Y-yeah..." She admitted, giving a small nod and looking at her drink. She took a deep breath, trying to let it sink in. She looked up at him, not knowing how he was able to talk about this so easily. "Yeah... Eve is... my stepsister..." She muttered. "And um... I... I..." She muttered, sipping her drink. "T-this is nice..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:08 am
Nicholas could see how hard it was for her to talk, probably still embarrassed. "I still like you." He said to her suddenly, looking down at your drink. "If you thought I didn't like that it was you, I just wanted to let you know I still like you a lot..." He was blushing when he said this, admitting in front of her that he liked her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 am
Lianne looked back up at him, turning a dark red. "T-thank you..." She muttered with a small nod. "I... I'm just not... used to this..." She admitted. "This is all new to me." She muttered. "S-so you like video games." She nodded, trying very hard to strike a normal conversation with him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:21 am
Her blush was adorable, Nicholas smiling. "We'll take it slow. It doesn't have to be fast or rushed." He told her, wanting her to be comfortable with it. When she started a conversation, this made him happy, getting out of her comfort zone not an easy task. "I do. I play video games so much and like it a lot." He told her with a grin. "However, you're one of the only ones who knows this. No one at school or on the baseball team know I play. I don't want them to know either." He said to her in a softer voice.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:26 am
"Y-yeah. I think... you mentioned that before." She nodded. "I uh... I like them too. I... I also like books... and stargazing..." She nodded, not looking at him. "My... my dad has an observatory. I-in the third floor... of our house." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:32 am
"I think I have, you're right." He said with a nod, listening to what she liked. "Stargazing? I've never gone stargazing before... Do you think we could do that together someday?" He asked, thinking it'd be awesome to do.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 am
"Y-yeah. I think that would be... a lot of fun..." She nodded. "We'd have to dodge Eve though... And Alex. I don't know if mom would care or not... So you uh... you play baseball." She nodded.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff