Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:49 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would stand there for a moment before tensing up as he lowered his head trembling suddenly as he beared his dragon fangs in slight discomfort which was a sign he had been in his dragon form too long and it was causing him pain as his tail thrashed about in a whipping motion showing his discomfort rumbling in pain.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The rabbit's ears twitched and he looked at the dragon. It seemed Chai was in discomfort. "Don't stay in that form too long or you'll over exert yourself." The teacher warned. "If you need to, you can change and I'll get your clothes."

Current Form: Human
Company: Nero. Chai
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would look to Svetki and nod before concentrating on changing back to his human form as he shrunk down to his human height which was 5'8". his scales vanish reverting to human skin. After a time he was now human and dropped to one knee panting heavily.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

The professor quickly fetched Chai's robes and accessories as the boy was changing. As the boy dropped to one knee without any clothes, the teacher blushed a bit and draped the cloak around the dragon shifter. "Are you ok, my dear boy?" Leveret asked in concern and gently rubbed the male's back to help calm and comfort him.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai murred from Leveret rubbing his back trying to soothe him, he nodded to the bunny teacher. "Yes I'm alright. I hate it when this happens. Luckily it is no where near as bad. it just means I need to improve my endurance some which is learned through what you call Physical Education yes?" He asked Leveret.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret chuckled a bit as he still rubbed the boy. "That's one way to put it. It does seem like you are doing better than when you first tried in my class." He pointed out.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒHe would nod his head before putting on his robe fixing it properly. "It's a work in progress Leveret. If I had more endurance I could stay in that form for longer periods of time. What better way than to try Physical Education, do they not teach about improving your body?"ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret scratched one his long ears and gave a slight shrug. "Honestly I don't know much about the Physical Education class here, but it is taught. Mostly it's running around and working out, not my cup of tea." He said honestly. "Transforming is also about the mindset, don't forget that and often times more about flexibility than body strength."

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod "That is true it is all about flexibilty and the mindset as well. To be honest I am used to running it was part of my training as a warrior back home...though seeing as though I was brought back from death's door when I was sick as a boy it seems my body has yet to catch up with me. I shall give this Physical Education a try." He stated before standing up. "I will be heading out. I will return after my classes." He gripped his school bag that was left on the porch and left Leveret's home to attend his classes.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

[Exit to - Physical Education]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:22 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero turned away when Chai reverted form, his face tinged with orange. He remained silent while the teacher and classmate held conversation, thinking about how strange and, oddly productive, this day had been for him. He nodded and reluctantly waved to
Chai as he left, then approached Leveret. "I work out a lot, maybe I can help Chai with his exercising. Maybe Mr. Svetki too." He turned away as he blushed, his thoughts having drifted to the nude image of his teacher again "I'm sorry....about today, skipping class and making you go home. I need to be stronger....like you." He rubbed the back of his head, his eyes showing content despite his frown. "I should go, it's getting late, and my new roommates said I could go to the beach with them tonight. I....thank you, Mr. Svetki, I hope to see you tomorrow." Nero bowed to Leveret, then grabbed his backpack and headed to his dorm.ஒ†

[Exit]

User Image

shika-kun-2012
Finally got a new laptop, yay on being able to post decent again!

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:50 am
User Image
User Image

As the dragon boy left, Leveret sighed a bit and waved him off. "I shall see you later, Chai."

No sooner than when Chai left, Nero spoke up. "That would be awfully kind of you to help Chai out like that. I can't really say I'd do much working out, but I could always watch you." He didn't realize how awkward that sounded, cause in his mind it was more a friendly gesture than watching a hot boy work out. The teacher had taken a bit of a liking to Nero though, and it was a bit sad to hear he had a new dorm. His ears tilted a bit in disappointment that Nero wouldn't be staying with him, but he kept a smile on. "Ah, well you are always more than welcome to visit, my friend." He said as the boy headed out.

Leveret sighed and figured he should head to his class.

*exit*

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:09 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane followed the teacher all the way to the beautiful home Leveret owned. "Wow." He says looking around finding out he likes the scenery. "How many students live here?" He asks curious.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

*ENTER FROM CLASSROOM*

Leveret showed the young shape shifting boy to his home on the edge of the school. A japanese styled family home with several interlocking buildings and rooms to make one huge home.
The rabbit professor smiled his sweet smile as he opened the door for the boy. "Hmm, currently about 3 or 4, some of them are still figuring out whether they will stay with friends or not." He noted. "It has about 8 normal bedrooms though, and could hold more if students put an extra bed in their room and had a room mate. I make sure that nobody is homeless at this school or if they need a place to crash while getting help from me." Often Leveret felt like he was the owner of a hotel or something, but he never had that many students at once.

Company: Xane

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:25 pm
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane just looked around amazed. Though he felt he shouldnt touch anything since he doesnt live here. "Though this home is amazing Is it okay If we make lunch?" He asks blushing slightly as his stomach growls.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:12 am
User Image
User Image

Leveret chuckled at the boy's question. "Well of course. I do cook here all the time and people have to eat." The rabbit teased the animal boy who's stomach was growling obviously. He lead the boy into the main living area and then took a right to a large kitchen. "Is there anything specific you're craving? I could make you a sandwich, cook some spaghetti or a pizza. I have plenty of groceries to make any kind of meal. Just name what you want."

Company: Xane

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash