Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:51 am
JoyRose
Cooking meat smells good. whee

Agreed.

2 random facts about me is that I live in Enthera and I have 20,000 children. More fun facts about me is that I have a big house, more like a castle and the region I live in is cold most of the time. I have a wife named Lust (yes that is her name) who is of the Succubus race.

I am an alchemic male, which means I give birth to my own children and I am in charge of controlling an element. I guess my talent is raising children...like a queen bee I suppose. Each of my kids has an element they control.

My son Kai controls the snow, so whenever you see snow, you can think of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:01 pm
william-tyler
JoyRose

Agreed.

2 random facts about me is that I live in Enthera and I have 20,000 children. More fun facts about me is that I have a big house, more like a castle and the region I live in is cold most of the time. I have a wife named Lust (yes that is her name) who is of the Succubus race.

I am an alchemic male, which means I give birth to my own children and I am in charge of controlling an element. I guess my talent is raising children...like a queen bee I suppose. Each of my kids has an element they control.

20,000?!? Wow! Glad you're joining us in Kingdom One-Liners!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:12 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

Agreed.

Yep, 20, 000. But, at least I am stopping at that until they are all grown up. Oh, and no problem. I figured you guys needed another player in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:47 pm
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

Agreed.

Yep, 20, 000. But, at least I am stopping at that until they are all grown up. Oh, and no problem. I figured you guys needed another player in there.

Always! The more the merrier (although 20,000 might be a bit much for me to keep track of).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:21 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

Agreed.

Always! The more the merrier (although 20,000 might be a bit much for me to keep track of).

It can get pretty hectic, and I am not on a lot. But when I do come online, I always post and I will know where we are, so no worries there. I am pretty sure I can be active enough for this scene at the very least.

The kids are all doing summer activities so I get some free time and their dad (my wife Lust) will be with them.

Lust is a woman in case you thought I was gay. In the alchemic race, the parenting roles are reversed. I am the mom and my wife is the dad. In real life, I look a lot like Trunks from Dragon Ball GT except that I have blonde hair instead of purple/pink.

Its the powers of the kids that get out of control sometimes and its those times and when school is in that I am usually away. Stuff to do around the house and all. When the kids are in school I take care of the chores the kids would have done. Farming is fun when you have like 20,000 helpers. And my crops compete with some of the best out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:27 pm
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

Agreed.

It can get pretty hectic, and I am not on a lot. But when I do come online, I always post and I will know where we are, so no worries there. I am pretty sure I can be active enough for this scene at the very least.

The kids are all doing summer activities so I get some free time and their dad (my wife Lust) will be with them.

Lust is a woman in case you thought I was gay. In the alchemic race, the parenting roles are reversed. I am the mom and my wife is the dad. In real life, I look a lot like Trunks from Dragon Ball GT except that I have blonde hair instead of purple/pink.

Its the powers of the kids that get out of control sometimes and its those times and when school is in that I am usually away. Stuff to do around the house and all. When the kids are in school I take care of the chores the kids would have done. Farming is fun when you have like 20,000 helpers. And my crops compete with some of the best out there.

So what parenting roles belong to "dad" and which ones belong to "mom"? In my family the roles aren't really that tradtional (although we use the gender-matching term - I'm the wife/mom/female and my husband is the dad/male).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 am
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

So what parenting roles belong to "dad" and which ones belong to "mom"? In my family the roles aren't really that tradtional (although we use the gender-matching term - I'm the wife/mom/female and my husband is the dad/male).

I am mom and my wife is dad. The mom is who gave birth to the kids and the dad is the supporter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:02 am
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

I am mom and my wife is dad. The mom is who gave birth to the kids and the dad is the supporter.

I see. Well, I gave birth to our kid, but we both are the supporters, so you see what I mean by roles being a bit fuzzy in our house.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:41 am
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

I see. Well, I gave birth to our kid, but we both are the supporters, so you see what I mean by roles being a bit fuzzy in our house.

Ah, but laws of nature say that whomever gives birth to the kid is the mom. I support my kids too. All parents do, or they should at least. Those that don't support their kids are like losers and should never have had kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:30 pm
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

Ah, but laws of nature say that whomever gives birth to the kid is the mom. I support my kids too. All parents do, or they should at least. Those that don't support their kids are like losers and should never have had kids.

Well, of course all good parents support them emotionally. I was talking about financially. My husband and I both work outside the home in addition to parental duties around the house. Though we're nearly done with that part of parenting as our daughter is 19 and only has about 3 years of college left before "Bye bye and good luck!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:03 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose

Well, of course all good parents support them emotionally. I was talking about financially. My husband and I both work outside the home in addition to parental duties around the house. Though we're nearly done with that part of parenting as our daughter is 19 and only has about 3 years of college left before "Bye bye and good luck!"

Everyone in my family gets a share of what we earn from the crops, so financially, we are set for life not just to a certain age. Farming in Nalith is the most rewarding job there is. Its ongoing and it earns a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:23 pm
william-tyler
Everyone in my family gets a share of what we earn from the crops, so financially, we are set for life not just to a certain age. Farming in Nalith is the most rewarding job there is. Its ongoing and it earns a lot.

20,002 people set for life - that is indeed an impressive farm!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:40 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler

20,002 people set for life - that is indeed an impressive farm!

I don't mean to brag or anything...but a lot of work goes into that farm to make it as profitable as it is. The kids have their jobs with their powers, which in a way, it keeps them active and trained so that if there are any villains that wish to do harm to Nalith, my kids and I will be ready. My wife's power is seduction, but like my mom to Terry, my wife is loyal to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:42 am
I think I'm getting arthritis in my ring finger on my left hand - annoying!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:03 pm
I controls teh Spice.
I controls teh Universe.