Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:58 pm
"Why, yes. That is what a gentleman, such as yourself, would do." She stated as she saw the signal from the kitchen. "Excuse me for a moment." She told him, turning and walking to the chef and picking up the food like a professional before bringing it back and setting it in front of him. "Here, Master. Breakfast is served." She stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 am
Darius sighed, knowing she'd probably mess with him the entire day until he agreed to go with her. He wanted his stuff fixed anyway so he could play. "Fine, I'll go, but three rules need to be put in place." He said, giving a quick nod as she served him breakfast. "Rule 1: Do not call me Master. Just call me Drake when we're out. Rule 2: Not a single word or mention about how you work as a slave. And finally, Rule 3: I'm letting you go out in your work attire. Dress like you would it you were going out with some friends or something." He told her, digging into his food. "You understand?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 am
"Yes, of course Master." She replied, standing and waiting for him to finish. Of course, he probably didn't know that she already went to most places dressed as she currently was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:24 am
It was awkwardly silent once more, Darius eating with Maria simply standing next to him. Not only was it creepy, but also unsettling. Finished, he left his plate on the table knowing that Maria would take care of it. "Once you're done taking care of the dishes, we'll go back to your room."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:30 am
"Of course sir." She replied, taking his dishes and bringing them back to the kitchen to be washed. She then went back to her room, and opened up her suitcase, picking out a few clothes that she brought with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 am
(They're so awkward together lol Our posts aren't that interesting though huh?)

Darius looked and realized that most of her clothes were similar to each other, all looking like maid dresses. "So this is actually your normal attire?" He asked scratching his head in confusion.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 am
((I know. lol. Hmm... interesting? How should we make it more interesting?))

"Of course not. These are all my work uniforms." She told him. "Since I work every day, there's little need for normal clothing. I only have two pair of normal clothes." She said, turning to make sure the door was locked before undoing the back of her dress. "But I still don't have our school uniforms, so I need to go pick them up. I also need to drop off a few letters for your mom. Then we'll be back home." She said as she pulled off her dress and picked up a pair of jeans and green teeshirt. "But as the Master wishes, I will go out in 'normal' clothing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:57 pm
(What do you think? I honestly don't know. Maybe a love triangle?)

"Well, I guess you have a point there." Darius said as he quickly looked away as she changed, blushing as she did so. "We're gonna be out all afternoon then, great." He hated going out, but he had no choice in the matter if he wanted to get his stuff working again. It was blackmail, complete blackmail. He looked and see her in normal clothes and had to admit, she looked really good in it.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:21 pm
((Sure! From which end? Guys falling in love with her or chicks falling in love with him?))

"Not all afternoon." She said. "Honestly, an hour at most. They took my measurements this morning, and I already paid for it. I just need to pick it up. If you like, I'll drop you off at a game store or something after. It think there is one nearby." She sighed. "Now come along."

((Maybe she'll meet an old friend at the game store. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:35 pm
(It's cliche, but how about her and another girl fall for him? Maybe someone at the game store you were talking about? :3)

"Oh, well that'll make the trip a little better. There was a game I was interested in purchasing if they have it too." He said, not having a bit more of a reason to go.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:46 pm
((You know what would be even better? If she encouraged it and helped him along to get the girl. ))

"Good." She replied, quietly leading him out to the car. Of course, she walked over to her own car, a small, green, run down beetle that many would be surprised worked as well as it did. She entered the passenger side of the car, waiting for him to get in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:49 pm
(Even when she herself likes the girl?)

"W-wait... Were going in... that?" Darius looked almost appalled, always going in one of the rich cars his father had in his garage.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 pm
((Yep. :3 How's that for interesting?))

"Yes." She replied. "Is that a problem?" She smiled. Her drunken father was a mechanic, so she grew up working on cars. This was why working with mechanical things was second nature to her. "Get in. The sooner we get started, the sooner you go to the game store and back home to working devices."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:04 pm
(This is really interesting :3 You can make the other girl how you want her too ^^)

He was hesitant, but she had a good point. With a sigh, he got in, feeling embarrassed and humiliated to be in such a junker.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 pm
((Awesome! I think I'll make her a punk chick. ))

Surprisingly, the inside of the car was comfortable and smelled like lemons. She put the keys in the ignition and started up the car smoothly. "Feel free to play with the radio or CDs." She told him as they started down the road smoothly. After only a little bit of driving, she stopped at a building. She parked the car, leaving the car on as she turned to him. "Back in a minute." She said, leaving the car and going inside the place. Only a minute later, she walked out with her hands filled with clothes in a box. She put the box in the back before getting back in. "Now, that wasn't so bad was it?" She asked him, getting back in and getting back on the road.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff