Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Dark Woods Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:09 pm
Dameon Black

Dawnshadow666

Sebastet came up when the lion roared and took the scene in easily and quickly. She moved like black and white lightening, putting herself between Jake and Lin just as the lion leaped. She got a hand on the cat's throat and slammed her down onto her back with a snarling growl that rivaled the cats. Her eyes were suddenly glaring into Lin's as they gave off an emerald glow that matched her eyes, "I don't think so, cat," she said through the growl, easily keeping the cat pinned down despite her own injuries.

"Damn, Shade! You still don't know how to handle a female, do you! Worst case yet, I think. And I thought you'd learned your lesson after the last time. But nooo... You still go with that stupid unemotional mask... Why do you think the leader of the Reapers was always meant to be female? Get yourself back to Sanctuary while I deal with this," she ranted at him a bit, only partially because she had to save his a** while she had broken bones.

"Really?! Pissing off a female that shapeshifts into multiple cats? That was supposed to be intelligent? Calm down, Lin, or I'm knocking you out the hard way, Cub!" she continued with the ranting until the cat tried to claw her, then she showed Lin that she was more than Alpha enough to take her on and take her down. Painfully...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:40 pm
Jake
Code name: Shade

Jake remained still, acting as if he wasn't going to fight her back. He didn't even react to Sebastet intervening, and slamming the Lioness to the ground. He just took another cigarette, and began to turn into the shadows of his coat. A berating tone called out to him, informing him that he had never learned. Maybe it was true, but that did not overcast the fact that she had compared him to Kedar once again. For some reason even mentioning the name, brought on a terrible feeling of wrathful rage. Though he was unsure whether it was all his own.

Jake leaned down to Sebastet's ear. " That is the last time you compare me to him." Despite his wish, his tone would still resemble that of Kedar's, only at a different octave. Then he was gone.

[ Exit ]

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin didn't cooperate even after Sebastet slammed her onto the ground. She fought and struggled, trying to get at Jake. Even after he disappeared, she struggled to escape and track him down. But she quickly turned her attention to Sebastet, her rage shifting to focus on the one who was actually with her. She growled and struggled, trying to break free. She eventually managed to get free by shifting again and sliding out of her grip, and there was suddenly a panther staring at her with green eyes. Sebastet had beaten the lion, but Lin had many more cats to deal with. And all of them wanted nothing more than to get past Sebastet and go after Jake.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:30 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet backed off a bit when Jake left then narrowed her eyes as she shifted again and gave a low growl that should have been a warning to her. But since she wasn't really working on all cylinders at the moment, she'd just have to do what she had to.

She used the shadows to seal off the building to keep the fight contained, "Alright then, Cub... We'll do it your way for now, but you're going to owe me for this," was all she said as she got to work on taming every cat Lin had. Well, all except for the tabby...

By the time they got down to the housecat, all Sebastet had to do was hold her by the scruff until she stopped growling and gave a small 'mew' at her. Only then did she let her down so she could shift to human form.

It had taken hours and they were both scratched, clawed, bruised, and bitten. Though only Sebastet had been bitten. On the shoulder. And she still had the broken ribs, leg, and left arm on top of the concussion that hadn't taken a liking to getting thrown into the wall. Or the table. Or the door. Or the floor.

"I really hope you're done now, Lin. One more cat and I'm going to just knock you out repeatedly until it decides to behave," she growled out as she fingered the lump on the back of her head with a wince.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:23 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin finally shifted back to her human form after hours of Sebastet working to take down all of her cats. "I'm done now, Sebastet," she said quietly. "That's all of my cats. I'm calm now." She curled up and didn't move. "I'm sorry that I lost it like that. I hope I didn't hurt you too much. My cats were so angry. I couldn't stop them. They wanted to kill him for removing the Mark. I'm still having trouble dealing with that. Everything hurts. Not just from the beating you gave me, but from something else." She was quiet for a moment as tears started to form in her eyes. "Is this what it felt like when you lost your mate, Sebastet? Is this what it feels like to have the bond severed?"

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:57 pm
:
Dameon Black

Sebastet listened to her talk some of it out and considered telling her just how hurt she really was. But then she asked that question....

She considered it for a moment. Debating which kind of answer to give: The nice one, or the full truth.

In the end, she gave her the full truth...

"No... What I feel is much worse... There's no fixing my hurt. You, at least, have the hope finding love again. For me? I think that hope passed me by and left only despair, rage, and unending pain instead. For me to find another would be a miracle that I refuse to hope for at this point. What you feel right now? It's just a pale shadow of what I live with every day and night. And that pain will be with me until I finally figure out how to die instead of screwing it up again," she stopped there, knowing that she'd said too much.

She hadn't meant to say that last bit, though she silently admitted to herself that she'd been trying to do just that in various ways over the last two years, trying to die.

She shook her head a bit and held out her good hand, "Come on. Let's get back and see about a room for you in the main house for a bit. You need to figure out who you are without him and I need to see the healer about my head," she added, knowing that she was right while trying to keep her from really noticing what she'd almost admitted out loud.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin was quiet for a bit and then managed to get up. She moved over to Sebastet and hugged her, burying her face in her shoulder. "I don't want to find new love," she said quietly. "I want back the love I had before. But he obviously doesn't want me. I didn't know it was possible to remove a Mark like that." She sighed. "I know losing him must have hurt, but you need to live, Sebastet. Take the same advice you're giving me. Figure out who you are without him and keep going." She pulled away and thought things over for a moment. "I don't know how I feel about going back to Sanctuary. Do I really still belong there after what happened? I don't know if I'll be able to control myself if I see him again."

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:47 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet wasn't able to keep from putting her arms around her and considered her words carefully before speaking again, knowing that she couldn't slip up again. One of her hands moved through Lin's hair and down her back for a moment in silence.

"Then spend the time learning that control, Lin. Take the teaching that the Blades can give you. Become the fighter hidden inside you. Become better than that. Become the shadow that no one expects. Teach your cats to be the Hunters they are meant to be. Show yourself what you can truly be," she said in a soft whisper before pulling back to look into her eyes.

"As for Jake. You won't see him much there. Let both of you have this time to figure things out and see where the future takes you," she added then gave her a small smile of encouragement.

Then she gave Lin no choice as she took them both to the main house...

Only to collapse once they got there...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff