Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 am
User Image
User Image

The girl smirked as she chose a new song for the duo as their challenge; eyes glued on the male while she got into position. Prompting him to take his since the song was about to start, the crowd dead silent."The only one going to be flushed here is you after you lose."

Cursed

My Story:x
Cash: $1,500

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The shocking color of gold...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

☼☀☁☂Ⓐstrophel Ⓜoonstone☂☁☀☼

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel smiled a small little smile and began bouncing on his heels every so lightly before the music began looking over at her and opening his mouth. "I may lose, I may not, but at the end of it I wont be flushed by the outcome of a game." With that Astrophel turned back to the screen right as the arrows started popping up and immediately the way he moved changed, sticking his hands in his pockets. Knowing how to dance helped, but for this game it was mostly stepping on the buttons below the feet which made it hard to actually dance freely. The game actually reminded him of a trip he took to Germany once where he saw an interesting style of dancing and decided it would be a good idea to use it here.

As soon as the arrows got close enough Astrophel jumped slightly before coming back down lightly on one foot, hitting the button as he went. Granted it was his first time playing so he only got an ok, but as the song kept going he continued in this fashion, getting intricate with his feet in a manner of style called jumpstyle though he had to watch how far he kicked his legs out, it seemed to be working well as his sense of timing got better as he continued on getting a little better as the song continued, not even watching the girl next to him, just keeping his attention more on the music to try and get the best timing for his steps.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Don't get to close, or you might have a shocking revelation."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

...looks good on you.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Ⓕunds: 1000✶
Ⓓoing: ✶
Ⓦith: ✶
Ⓦhere: ✶
Ⓣhinking: ✶

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Seeing that the boy had game, the girl only grinned and knew she had to step her game up. So the moment the song began to speed up she jumped up so she was on her hands and began dancing again. Using her hands like feet with the same fast speed, as she hit the glowing arrows beneath her. Giving everything she had into the final round, determined not to lose.

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:13 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel was finding it a little hard to keep up doing the jumpstyle, the time it took him to hop and come back down was cutting close as the song just kept getting faster, and thats when he saw the girl dancing on her hands. A small smile crossed the edge of his face to see how seriously she was taking this and even though he knew he was going to lose, Astrophel decided to make it close, and so after his last hop, he stood for a moment. waiting for the arrows before he suddenly started to seem what was sliding on the machine. Barely lifting his feet and stepping down on the arrows easily though moving across the pad like it was made of ice, but really all he was doing was shuffling a semi easy,yet complicated technique that started scoring him a lot of points since he could get his feet down even faster than before.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image

The girl increased the pace of her movements just as the song had neared its end. After it had stopped to tally up the points, it ended up with a draw. Something that had almost never happened. The bystanders clapping awkwardly, some sighed and left to find amusement elsewhere. Leaving the two dancers to wallow in their silence as the girl stared at the monitor for a while.

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:51 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

In all honestly Astrophel was surprised he had even done that good, for the match to end in a draw he was either better than he thought he was, or maybe dancing on her hands was a mistake after all. However Astrophel didn't say this to the girl, whose eyes were locked onto the monitor instead he shrugged and closed his eyes seemingly like he didn't have a care in the world. "Well I'm surprised I even did that good, all I've ever done is real dancing not having to confine myself to a small space." Astrophel said in a tone that was in awe of the score trying to make the girl snap out of her funk somewhat. "In all the commotion I never got your name by the way, I'm Astrophel, Astrophel Moonstone." Astrophel said holding out his hand politely the other in his pocket as he wondered what the girl would do next. Wondering if his voice which was kind of rumbling like thunder now was interrupting her thoughts.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image
User Image

The pink haired girl finally broke from her trance and looked at the male with a smile. "Looks like it's a draw indeed. Didn't think that could happen. Guess I have to try harder next time. I'm Azazel, nice to meet you." She reached out and took his hand, shaking it firmly.

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:45 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

"Nice to meet you too, though I wasn't expecting to be called out in an arcade. Though I must admit it was fun, first time I've played this game in fact theres not many games at all where i come from." Astrophel said finally letting go of her hand and stepping off the platform in case someone else wanted to play, leaning against a different machine crossing his arms over his chest comfortably. "You look like you've danced outside of the game as well." Astrophel said complimenting her on her interesting style of dancing on her hands. "Can't say I've see people dance on their head and hands like that often, I'm a little tall to actually do that I'd end up falling over."

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Azazel got off the machine, leaning against it as she looks at male. Listening intently as he spoke. "Yeah I dance in my spare time as a hobby. It's something I can say I'm fairly good at besides making friends." She added the last part with a smirk on her face.

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:08 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

"Cant say that making friends is one of my skills. Most people I knew already knew me since I was a kid, and its weird when they treat you all important when your not really." Astrophel said scratching his cheek with a finger, thinking back to him moving away and all the people trying to give him things. "Sometimes I like to withdraw into my own little bubble just to get away from them though even that can be hard. It's nice to be here however, in a place where people treat me like everyon else its really all I kind of wanted in a way. Well that and some faster paced life." Astrophel said before snickering at his comment, thinking back to the slow paced village he used to live in completely different of the personalities of the people who lived there, their fast paced lives and constantly changing attitudes like the edges of a lightning bolt a stark difference to the town they called home.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Azazel had been listening to Astro talk about his life when her stomach's growls were quick to interrupt. Causing the girl to blush in embarassment. "S-sorry..."

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:22 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel covered his mouth slightly at the sudden rumble of her stomach keeping a laugh from coming out before lowering a hand and a smile on his face. Shaking his head almost as if it was a what am I going to do with you moment. "Well dancing does take up a lot of energy, want to go get something? I'll let you say you won so I'll pay." Astrophel said with a smile motioning to the door with his head an offer to go someplace else since this place did not sell any food or drinks. "I'm kind of new here some I'm not really sure whats around though, you have any ideas?"

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Azazel smiled at the thought of getting a bite to eat but when he mentioned if she knew a place, she shrugged and scratched her shin. Having recently moved here six months ago and was still adjusting. But it wasn't too hard to find a place, as long as they kept walking, they were bound to find something."Y-yeah....sure. I know a place we can go."

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:01 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel nodded and moved himself off the machine uncrossing his arms from his chest before looking down at the girl in front of him. "Alright I'll follow you then, I'm sure there is something to eat in this town somewhere." Astrophel said moving to the door and opening it until the girl exited then following her out.

[exit]

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

((sorry for the short post but exits are always hard to do for me))
Lady Sonnet

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Azazel happily led the way.
Exits to Mikey C's

OOC: Just got back, sorry for the delay and short post.

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items