Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Welcome, Class! Page 7?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:34 pm
Dirge stared at Carlos for a while, trying to figure out what in the Jack he was on about. "Uhhh? You know the common tongue, right Sharkie?"

He turned his torso towards Matty again, face a little less lax and more contemplative now. Or at least as contemplative as a giant kitten could be. "Well... it would be, like, a lot of responsibility. I'm not sure if I really want that, y'know? Managing a whole clan, contracts, scaring the s**t outta humans at funerals..." His musing were broken simultaneously by a yawn and the entrance of teachers. The little argument happened, the big thing left, and Dirge was incredibly confused.

"Uhh...that normal?"

phantompanther13
neoseussi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:18 pm
The Nightmare smiled at Brand and cast the curt canine a bemused look. Why so rankled? Goodness, they just started! "Addie, or Ada," she introduced herself to both of them and the newcomer, glancing to Damien in vague amusement. Seemed the Uru fella was rather attached...in an unwilling or territorial manner. She didn't get it, but it was cute.

Suddenly, another professor entered the room and all but dismissed the former; Addie's expression fell, disappointment writ on her features. Potions? That seemed not nearly as interesting as the Monster Handling! Sighing, the Nightmare leaned back in her chair, no longer as attentive, scratching her finger into various markings on the desk. Potions was more what she was expecting -- how droll.

"Don't suppose you'll be offering the class later?" Addie queried after the departing teacher. If she wasn't doing something, she very well might die of boredom.

Face your demons

mangshra

PhiferWolf

Chrystali

Bloodlust Dante

Grey Dragon
GOODBYE HOT TEACHER

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:48 pm
"I… I did a small class about Bat's…I think, they wanted swimming pools." he whispered anxiously. "It wasn't quite lie this though, I mean it was…. well they were very angry little bats." He admitted.

"… I'm, I'm not sure what this class will be like at all." He said anxiously.

Prolixity

Beejoux

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:02 pm
"I may or may not feel things pressing. This school is foreign to me in many ways." She spoke carefully, her voice calm and well-modulated. Did students often stalk each other, trap the unwary in some sort of cat-and-mouse game? Hollandaise gave Amarus a sweet, genuine smile. Which really was a strange thing, considering how they'd sparred out of anger. The warder reserved her anger for Zar, who remained in the back of the class, like a looming shadow of arrogance, she thought fancifully.

"Thank you, Amarus. I know I'm not very strong yet," she gestured vaguely at Zar and thought about the shadow that followed her. "But I hope to be one day." And Amarus had been graceful and strong, a beautifully dangerous combination. She hummed out a breath. "What did you do to become as you are?"

She heard a small whisper near her and twisted slightly in her seat. Ah, Merry had gained others around her, it seemed, and the one who spoke now had lovely feathers. "Do you think we will have to go on a scavenger hunt for things? I don't we will find ingredients in class..." She looked at the boil, a faint confusion crossing her face. "Bats... angry bats? The only other class I've done was about lock-picking."

Face your demons

endejester

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:38 pm
“Well… it seemed like the person was a teacher, but we were building…swimming pools for bats. It seemed very last moment I admit. I was, I was really quite awful at it.” He admitted a moment later, ruffling his feathers and hunching into his wings embarrassed.

“An….and there are a lot more people in this class, though to be fair I’m just as happy so long as I’m not one of the ingredients.” He said with a nervous chuckle.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:53 pm
Shayne didn't say a word to the dormouse ghoul as his face was so flush now. After a few seconds, the undead boil nodded his head and agreed with her. “Yeah, you can put me down now, Camilla.” He stuttered to the dormouse ghoul. “I'm so sorry that I jumped into your arms… That thing frightened the life out of me, Camilla.” He added as he turned his head away from her. However, Shayne felt lucky that he had jumped into a friendly person's arms. The undead boil waited for Camillia bend down a little so he could get out of her arms without hurting them.

Rikku Takanashi
Timidly and Shy Undead Wight is Timidly and Shy

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:26 pm
Désirée stared at the pink haired boil for a moment before it clicked in. "oh! Pardonnez-moi, are new to here too?

Dessy waved to the ghoul that introduce herself, with a smile on her lips she said. " That is a lovely name.

She started to think about the class they were about to take part in, Potions 102 - Finding Ingredients and everything that entailed. The ghoul suddenly got very excited "Do you think this will be anything like baking!? Oh this will be fun!

Chrystali

Face your demons

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:43 pm
It wasn't exactly a keen topic that Damien wanted to explore, the monster handling class. the jaw clacked shut as he thought it over, maybe taking the lessons learned from this and applying it to minipets, he reasoned that it could work, maybe. "I'd take that class over potions." he argued softly with a huff and the roll of tourmaline eyes and settled on Brand who looked to him like the cat that got the creme from the bottle. "Entertainer by profession? or hobby, Brand?" he queried, trying to figure out the boil and all his tricks, all while patting the arm of his buddy demon boil.

"Sure Uru, i'd expect a pile of buttons when I wake up tomorrow, right on the bed." he offered with a malicious and cheeky grin, beaming. the dimpled area of the button still tucked by his cheek left an impression when he smiled, the contours visible. "Now now Ada, take the boring with the exciting, all with a grain of sugar." he tutted, patting at the ghouls hand.

The hellhound wished that all the classes were potentially as tame as this. potentially meaning all the times when they started tame and ended with its own sort of insanity. "But maybe i do agree with you and the premise of hoping for an interesting class."

PhiferWolf
Chrystali
Face your demons

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:22 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru glared at the area where he was patted, the monster's hand tapping away at his arm as he spoke to this one other boil that was pulling things out of his pocket. Whatever the boil's skills were, it was certainly interesting Damien enough that he was idly taunting him. The demon huffed as he shrugged at the arm, throwing his arm outright to shove at the green hellhound. That stupid grin and such a weak attempt of a revenge. Buttons on a bed? No, he had intended worse. "You keep imagining that."

Damien would need belts for his pants from now on and have to bobby pin his shirts closed. The buttons? He'd find them, but they won't be one by one. Perhaps it is too malicious, but he was asking for it.

Uru snapped his jaw playfully at the boil's hand as it tapped it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:57 pm
Ada glanced to Désirée after her comment, giving her a faint smile. The ghoul was certainly nice and her speech was interesting, but she did not want to butt in further. It seemed Brand had his hands full - literally and figuratively. Chuckling to herself over her little joke, she tried to pay mind to the pink-haired boil's response, but her energy was ebbing with the promise of potions.

A faint snort escaped her as her hand was pat, setting an elbow on the desk and resting her jaw against her propped up palm. "I can't help it! I thought my first class would be monster handling, which seems to be rather helpful in these parts. It's not that potions is dull -- well, maybe a little -- I'm just disappointed." She paused, watching the previous teacher depart. "His pet was awesome."

Looking back to Damien and Uru, the Nightmare slowly arched a brow, picking up snippets of their conversation and their actions. Heh. Maybe Damien needed that lesson for Uru? She bit back a grin, charmed with their interactions, momentarily forgetting the class situation.

mangshra

Bloodlust Dante

PhiferWolf

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:26 pm
Was he blushing? Oh he must be embarassed about jumping into her arms! The Dormouse ghoul thinks before laughing a bit "Heh it's alright! It startled me too" she admits then sets him down and straightens out her shirt Camilla was glad Shayne wasn't the rotting kind of undead not that she had anything agenst those kinda but her cloths might have gotten messy from that stunt if he were one and while she wasn't by any means a neat freak she didn't want to go through class smelling like decay if she could help it...

Once Camilla put Shayne down she looks around and finds a empty desk near Rojo and Sorrel then sits down and looks at the new class title with a bit of a disappointed expression "Monstrobiology and Creature Management would have been fun... But with that icy creature in the room I probably would have just slept through the class..." she admits as she mumbled to herself then frowns before brightening up "But! I'm sure Potions 102 will be interesting! I'm sure I could find some use for potion making skills!" she says cheerful to the trio

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Miidnight Melody
Just letting you know Camilla is sitting nearby

Smerdle
Same as Miidnight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:59 am
"Hmmm," she said, casting a considering eye over the boil. "I'm sure there are other things you will be quite good at." She leaned more closely, as if imparting a great secret. "I am very lacking in typical mannerisms of my family, although I've very good with plants." AndHollandaise was very,very bad at some things. Like not getting lost in thought, or being very,very quiet, or patient. She hooked her ankles together underneath the school desk and wiggled her toes. When would class begin?

"You're too pretty to be an ingredient." And he was. Although small, he had colorful feathers - the colors of some flowers she was especially fond of. "I'm Hollandaise. What are you and your name? When do you think class will start? Perhaps fertilizing poition or love poitions," she mused thoughtfully, touching one of the flowers on her shoulder.

endejester

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:01 am
“Oh! I’m um…I’m Pachua!” He offered a hand to shake. “Y…yer flowers are lovely too.” He added flushing lightly and turning his smattering of cheek scales to pink at the compliment on his feathers. He was absolutely sure he was just never going to get used to actual compliments.

“I’m not sure when it will start though, maybe soon?” he looked towards the front of the room and tipped his head.

The Semblance of Unity
Sorry I'm so slow!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:40 am
As Professor Zephron got his things together to start Potions 102 - Finding Ingredients, the door opened for a third time. This time, it opened to a gnome boogeying to the loud tunes from a rusted cassette player, walking backwards to pull a janitor's cart into the room. It shimmied, shook, and even did a little hip-thrusting disco before it turned -

- And let out a high pitch scream upon seeing a full class, and a Professor.

"THE HELL-" It paused, and reached into the dirty pockets of its equally stained overalls, to produce a semi-clean piece of paper. "-STUPID-" It grumbled to itself, face going deep red with anger - or perhaps embarrassment - and finally waggled a thick, knobby finger at the Professor and the rest of the class.

"THERE'SNO CLASS IN THIS ROOM TODAY YOU STUPID PIECE'A HALLOWEEN---" It trailed off, then set itself straight, before continuing. "DIDN' YOU GET THE UPDATED SCHEDULE?! SWEET BABY JACK I'M GONNA-" It pulled on its beard and rubbed its head, before continuing: "NOW GITOUT BEFORE I POLISH YOUR DUMB ASSES-" Someone wasn't getting their bonus this month. It picked up ts broom, and started hitting nearby students with it in an attempt to make them leave.

Quote:

Looks like there's been a scheduling error, and you just sat in on an empty class for fun. Oops? Don't worry - by way of apology, the staff at Amityville has decided to let it count, simply because not one, but two Teachers showed up for class.

If you participated in this class, you get +2 rp points, and another +1 for going over 800 words. Thanks for coming!

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas