Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Confessions ALWAYS Interrupted (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:50 pm
"If you need me to I'll leave the room, but I've been here the entire time, even got you out of the fire too." He said to her, just wanting to catch her up to speed. "I may not show it, but I do care about you Mari, a lot."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:33 pm
spartan309

"No!" Mari, as though she were afraid he'd walk out and never come back, grabbed his hand. "I mean...you don't have to do that..." For a brief moment her grip on him tightened before loosening again. "I want you here, it's just..." her eyes glanced around the room, but never falling upon Nick's face, like trying to force two magnets together with the same polarity. "...god, we're bad at this..." A sad chuckle escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, trying not to start crying again.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 pm
Nicholas couldn't help but smile, seeing how flustered she was getting. "I can't believe I've never noticed how much you've actually liked me." Nicholas said, seeing how she grabbed his hand. "Think you can tell me when it all started and how long I've been an idiot about it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:15 pm
spartan309

"I told you, started in the eighth grade..." Mari murmured sheepishly. "I didn't know you were an idiot until I asked about what sort of girl you would want and other such obvious questions about your hypothetical love life and dates."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 pm
"But what about me made you fall for me then?" He asked, curious. "Well now you know. I still don't know what we'd do if we dated." He shrugged, dating something he had no idea on what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:21 pm
Zelly-fangirl

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:33 pm
spartan309

"Don't you dare start that talk again." Mari cut him off firmly, trying not to glare at him too harshly. "Rather than yell at you some more, I'm going to make you read some romance novels or watch just about any sitcom or chick flick to give you ideas. Apparently when you do nothing but school and crime fighting you lose all passion for fun and life." Hearing him talk like that was rather like a slap in the face and almost made her reconsider her crush on him. If he wasn't willing to try in this hypothetical relationship, then why should she?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:36 pm
Zelly-fangirl

"Whoa whoa, easy there." Nicholas seeing her glare. "We're gonna go out, promise, just don't be surprised if it isn't as amazing as you think." He told her, really not understanding what she saw in him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:47 pm
spartan309

"Now I have to wonder what you see in me, if I'm not worth the effort..." Mari murmured under her breath before turning away. "The doctor probably wants to get another look at me now that I'm awake and concscious, so you should probably go..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 pm
Zelly-fangirl

(I'm alive, I swear!)

He wasn't able to hear what she mumbled, but nodded, knowing she's probably right. "Okay then. I'll check up on you tomorrow after class though, okay?" He gave a wave and left the hospital, this whole day just weird and confusing to him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:19 pm
spartan309

"Yeah, see you later..." Mari watched him walk out of the room before rolling over in her bed. Her heart hurt, but now in a whole new way. She couldn't understand what was so hard for him. "So this is why all those childhood friends never speak up about their feelings..." she sighed as she stared out the window.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 pm
Zelly-fangirl

The rest of the day was filled with two things for Nick, fighting crime, and laying in bed, listening to music. During all of this all he could think about was Mari and how she acted, confessing that she liked him and wanted to go out with her. He felt flattered, but didn't show it, more confused than anything. The question why kept popping in his head, unable to figure out what she liked about him. Was it his looks? Personality? They've been friends for so long, it seemed like it would have been obvious. Does he like her? Well yea, but he never really saw her as a girlfriend, not even having the idea of dating her cross his mind. He cared about her though, more than anyone else.

The next day went by slow, school tough on him without Mari by his side. Thankfully nothing crazy happened on the way to the hospital, Nick almost expecting it to go wrong. "Hey there." He said, entering her room with a wave. "Did the doctor say how long you'll be staying here?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 pm
spartan309

Nick was quickly met with a pillow to the face. "Can't you knock?!" Mari was in the middle of changing out of her hospital gown, instinctively covering herself with every sheet of her medical chart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:28 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Nick was not expecting a pillow in the face, but he did see some skin before being popped by in, blushing behind the pillow. "My bad! Didn't know you were changing or even in good enough condition to get up." He said, keeping the pillow over his face. "Can you tell me when you're good?" He then asked, still having the pillow over his eyes, the small bit of accidental fan service a bit of a treat to his eyes. He wasn't gonna lie, Mari had a great body.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 am
spartan309

"They were just burns, nothing too bad." Mari was a little quieter, trying not to let any flashbacks of the other day or several years ago flash through her mind. "The bandages have to stay on a little while longer though. You can look now."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff