Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:25 am
Truth to be told, Fiona was quite eager to hear him sing - but was also intending on coaxing him into taking her to that shipwreck he sometimes spoke of afterwards. Today was going to be thrilling and she simply couldn't wait to see it through. "Of course I am! What isn't there to be excited about?" she asked, seeming to walk with a skip in her step.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:30 am
Kai just shook his head with a sigh, amused at her abundance of energy. "I'll meet you in the water." he told her as he stepped behind his rock to change and mentally (and emotionally) prep himself. Giving it some thought, he realized he may have held some attraction for her, even before she saved him and they met proper.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:41 am
Fiona, having dressed light as usual, simply had to let her dress drop to her ankles and flip off her slippers. Then, she was done, as she always made sure to wear a swimsuit underneath when they were intending for a swim. The excess time was mainly used to fold her dress, leave her shoes on top as a weight to keep the wind from blowing them off, and to mentally prep herself for what was to come. This naturally translated to getting herself even more excited, lost in her fantasies of Kai yet on some level oblivious to what exactly having those sort of fantasies signified.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:07 am
((HIT IT YOUTUBE))

Kai knew Fiona had been looking forward to this and decided to put on a proper show for her. He hadn't even come out from behind his rock when he started singing. "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't think I'm the boy, the boy who has everything?" A few hops and some wriggling and he was in the water. "Look at this trove, treasures untold; how many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here, you'd think: sure, he's got everything," he floated some distance from Fiona, not entirely comfortable making eye contact with her through his display. "I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty, I've got whozits and whatsits galore. You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty." he gave a little smile and pointed a thumb back toward the house, as though he finally had the real deal compared to the sunken ruins of human objects he used to hunt for. "But who cares? No big deal; I want mooooore!" Hitting the big notes now he started to swim in lazy, almost playful circles around Fiona, starting to grow a little more comfortable and have a little more fun now. "I wanna be where the people are; I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancing!" Taking her hand, he spun her around as though performing a waltz in the surf. "Walking around on those...what do you call 'em?" he looked to her questioningly for a moment before smiling, as if her face jogged his memory. "Oh, feet!" he added with a chuckle before continuing his lazy circles around her. "Flipping your fins you don't get too far; legs are required for jumping, dancing!" Getting into it now, he performed a small leap out of the water like a dolphin and then spun around like the figure in the music box from before. "Strolling along down a...what's the word again? Streeeeeet! Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun; wandering free, wish I could be, part of that woooorld! What would I give, if I could live, out of these waters? What would I pay, to spend a day, warm on the sand?" He began floating on his back now, staring up at the endless blue sky overhead while his tail propelled him along under the surface. "Bet'cha on land, they understand, bet they don't reprimand us for this! Bright and gleaming, sick of swimming, ready to staaaaaand!" Cue his epic jump straight up and out of the water, showing off the full extent of his tail for the few seconds he was in the air. "And I wanna know what the people know; ask some questions and get some answers! What's a fire and why does it...what's the word? Buuuurn?" He gripped his arms, unable to picture the dry heat of a fire, only familiar with the warm sun outside of the chilly underwater depths. "When's it my turn? Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?" The closer to the end of the song he got, the closer he swam towards Fiona. "Out of the sea....Wish I...could be...part of your world..." He let the last few notes linger now as he stared into her eyes, one hand ready to reach for hers under the water's surface, but he hesitated and pulled back at the last second.

((YOU'RE DAMN SKIPPY I THOUGHT UP KAI'S OWN DISNEY MUSICAL NUMBER. IF I HAD ANY SKILL I'D ANIMATE THIS MYSELF.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 am
{If I had any skill, I know I would because holy damn that would be great. Also, tell me if muh post is a little too vulgar in its narration. I'll edit if so.}

Fiona watched Kai's musical display with rapt attention, her eyes never leaving his form for long. Her cheeks gradually reddened until she could give strawberries a run for their money, her heart's pace quickening until it threatened to burst through her chest, and god damn if she were wearing smalls she would've creamed them. Her eyes held a look of pure awe to them, like she were gazing at some aquatic god made flesh. It was probably around then that she realized she might, just maybe have feelings for this glorious creature. "That was better than I coulda ever imagined."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:43 am
Kai scooped up some of the sea water in his hands and took a sip, his throat rather dry after his performance, a problem he never had while singing to himself underwater. "I'm not much of a songwriter though." he admitted as he wiped his mouth, a rather pointless action due to how wet he was already. "I've just been curious about the surface and exploring shipwrecks for a long enough time to perfect it." he said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:51 am
"And perfect it you most certainly have." Fiona remarked, a timid smile forming on her lips. "Speankin' a shipwrecks, you willin' to show me that one you keep bringin' up?" she then asked, her tone of voice filled with hope. For all that she had shown him of the surface, Fiona was a little lonely knowing so little of his world. It just wasn't fair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:22 am
"Hmm..." Kai looked a little concerned as he brought up. "It's pretty far out, you'd want a row boat at the very least to get out there. Even then I'm not sure how much you'd get to see since you can't breathe underwater."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:38 pm
Fiona pouted. She didn't like being told no. Still, as much as she hated to admit it, he had a point - and she wasn't about to make him steal a something else from some sea witch or another just to get her way. "If not that shipwreck, can you show me an underwater something? Pretty please?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:00 pm
"Don't worry, I certainly don't plan on letting you go without showing you something from my world." Kai told her with a smile. "You just don't need to go as far and big as a distant shipwreck to see something pretty, or exciting. Here, give me a second." he tried not to smack her with his tail fin as he dove down underwater. A few moments later, he came back up and offered a handful of shells of all shapes and colors which looked far better than any of the old ones which could be found lying on the beach exposed to the elements. Tiny little thalassa shells in pastel yellows and blues; striped clam shells of bright pinks and blues; curled whelk shells, smooth and sand colored; and under one arm was a large conch shell, a deep burnt red orange in color, nearly the size of his head.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:26 pm
Although Fiona had been wanting to go underwater for at least a little bit, she ultimately understood Kai's reluctance. She was, after all, only human. A human with a bad history of nearly drowning when out in deeper waters. It didn't make the pill any easier to swallow, so to speak, but she understood. At least, she did for now. When the merman came back with all those beautiful, colorful shells, it certainly helped to placate her. Gingerly taking them as they were offered, Fiona couldn't help but let out a giddy giggle. "Wow! I didn't know shells could be this pretty." she remarked in honest surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:42 pm
"Hold these for a moment." Kai filled her hands with the shells, some of the more pearl-like surfaces catching the light. He removed the large conch from under his arm and held it up to his mouth with both hands. Taking a deep breath he blew into it, a trumpet sound ringing out as though it came from within a deep cave. "Okay, so maybe we do have one other form of instrument, not that it works underwater." he said with a small chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:57 pm
The dainty blonde would have given an enthusiastic applause at the display, but alas she was holding a bunch of lovely shells. So, instead, she merely let her delight show plainly upon her delicate facial features. "It's still wonderful."

{Hm...how should we handle our first witch encounter, whenever that happens?}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:31 pm
((Planned day out to a shipwreck (they get her some diving gear or some shiz) goes awry?))

"Ah, one more thing." Kai released the large conch back into the water and began poking through the pile of shells. He picked out a narrow, soft pink thalassa shell that shifted to pale yellow along its rounded bottom. "This one's a proper surprise, so no peaking!" he told her before diving back down again. Some five minutes later, he came back up with his present for her. Using the spines of a venus comb, he'd turned the pretty shell into a fragile barrette which he delicately attached to Fiona's hair. "A little something in return for the music box." he told her with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:54 pm
{Sounds good to me. Also, sorry for meh post.}

Once Kai returned with his gift, Fiona's eyes became like amber colored saucers. "You're such a sweetheart! Thank you ever so much!" she exclaimed, truly touched by the present. She could almost feel herself getting a little teary eyed, even. "I'll take good care of it, I promise."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff