Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Mellow didn't understand what was happening, he remembered being persuaded into a test of his charm. That was why he signed up and what happened now? What happened now? The clueless boil only stared at the gnome that pushed him, threatened to step on his tail. It was one-third of its height, and all it was able to touch was his HIP.

The sensitive ceffyl dwr had his tail straightened like a rigid stick, like a startled cat. ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ Jacking! dsklfjlksdjflksdjfklsdjf Hand off my butt! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ I-I am NEVER EVER gnome-sexual (ーー; ) Sorry, I can't even distinguish your gender also! Stop touching me please! Now I miss Trisha, the bird ghoul or even Anna ghoul, as long as I can get rid of the touch, it's giving me goosebumpsssssss ( p_q)

He moved a step when the gnome "touched" him, and then another step upstairs with another pet. The rigid body walked onto the stage like a toy march solider. ".............." He looked down at the crowd and found some creeple having the crazy sparkles in eyes.

......Auction WHAT?! ఠ_ఠ!!!!

Mellow stared at emcee in widened eyes, super bewildered but distracted when the gnome in gown said his name wrongly.

Not Marsh Mellow, MELLOW MARSH, never another way round! (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

The most intolerable thing on the boil's list was being called his name in a wrong way, he felt like throwing the MC down stage, but just thinking. Past experiences told him when creeple linked that with a certain sweet candy, his cheeks would be of a high high possibility to be pinched or even bitten.

Thinking of that, the boil shivered on the stage.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:28 pm
PhiferWolf

A look of worry started to etch over his usually stoic, and composed features. Why were students being bought? and... why weren't any of the ones up on the stand just leaving? were they being held against their will? ... but the horseman felt like no one could hold Uru in a place he didn't want to be. Wings tucking tight against his back as he maneuvered past a few people packed around him, he came up beside the chipper little mouse ghoul squeaking away at Uru. Waiting until she was done, he looked to his friend with his concern, "Uru... why are you up there..? " glancing around, his voice lowered some, "will you be... this ghouls...?" his voice hung a little, as though not sure what adjective to put after ghoul.

[ 940]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

Rikku Takanashi

Uru sighed softly as his arms came back up across his chest. "I don't do dates." He uttered. Coincidentally, that was what he was doing here actually - abit against his own wishes, but he had obligations he had to meet before he could step off this stage. There were things about his upbringings that were instilled so deep that he could not ignore. "If you wanted to talk, just talk to me." He recalled the ghoul in his classes from time to time, but never made it a point to speak to her - he didn't do that much for anyone. He tended to find one individual that he knew and stick to them immediately during situations. Similar to how he quickly found the monster hellhound whom was now on the gym floor while he was on the stage...

There was a reason he didn't date - he didn't like to be around people for long.

Perhaps it was mean, but to drive the point, he dropped in two hundred of his own coins into his own pot. That was a thing right?...

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Uru'baen
Amount you are bidding: 742 - 200 = 542

musicaloner7

Taking a knee, his elbow on it as he leaned down toward the ancient Horseman. "I didn't sign up for this... from what I could tell, it's for charity... to which, don't know. Honestly, don't really care. And no, she and I-" Uru made a motion between him and Camilla. "Not what you think. But why are you doing here?"

Carhop Cavalier generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 683!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:12 pm
Dirge saw creeple, and he felt warmth, radiating respectively too and from a large building whilst he was sitting on a tree and hugging his knees to warm up on this colder night. Wearing a traditional robe wasn't helping with the lack of warmth, and the hitodama companions emitted little heat.

He liked creeple, he really liked warmth. Dirge was going in, even if it were some boring speech from some old pile of bones or something. He needed to be warm, Jack damn it.

The kasha boil leaped off the tree branch and began to stroll, or rather make a haphazard attempt at walking with any sort of posture, into the building. He didn't make it two steps in before a little gnome shoved a bag of coins into his hand, muttering something about an auction and a date at some sort of dance.

A baffled look was given to the entire room, the boil knowing next to no one in the room... except Matty. Matty he knew. The Kasha was quick to make his way over to the Worpeltinger, lazing his arm on the shorter boil's shoulder. "Hey...buddy." He yawned, shaking himself out afterward. "What's all this commotion about an auction? I heard there is courtship involved?"

neoseusii

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

phantompanther13 generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 624!

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:13 pm
Trisha looked up onto the stage. She spotted a very distressed looking Mellow. She could almost hear the silent plea calling out her name. Poor Mellow. He clearly needed to come home with her. She lifted her hand on Mellow, indication a whole 110 tokens. You would be coming home soon little pony, it was ok.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mellow
Amount you are bidding: 110 tokens

chirigami generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 642!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:27 pm
Something That Waits wasn't entirely sure what this all was about - something about a dance? He didn't pay too much attention except for the details of an auction. He knew what that meant, he could buy people. And those people could possibly be willing test subjects (if they liked it or not).

[642 tokens]

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chirigami generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 631!

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:30 pm
Meanwhile, Maple knew exactly what this was all about but no why she was even there in the first place. She stood in the back with her usual pensive expression.

[631 tokens]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:31 pm
Trisha got an appreciated but pity look with drooped eyes from Mellow, sending a SOS message silently.

That gnome tricked him into this horrible thing, made him selling himself out. Although it was hard to admit Trisha was a friend by words, he did treat her like an acquaintance.

phantompanther13
<3

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
iStoleYurVamps generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 678!

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:36 pm
Slavery is alive and well. Micheal was pretty sure that this was slavery and it went against everything she stood for. Well, what any avian would stand for. She had to free them.

So she started with a fellow ghoul of wings- and kept going from there.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mayaa
Amount you are bidding: 300

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Aureole
Amount you are bidding: 300

78 tokens left

iStoleYurVamps generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 897!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:38 pm
Frost knew this game. He'd played this game. And he wished to win this game.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Deacon
Amount you are bidding: CAT 200

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Verusha
Amount you are bidding: 200

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Lacie

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Anna

97 left

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:44 pm
She was by far, a most wonderful creature. Wings and feelers and eyes and colors and she looked very soft. Crimson might be up for bid themselves, be that hardly stopped them from wishing to bid and ask a million and one questions about the moth ghoul.
They didn't even notice being outbid by another for the fluffy thing.

"I am Crimson." They smiled, motioning their buck to no, not go sniffing at her wings. "Creeple call me Crimson, as I do not have another name to go by. Do you by any change, glow?" They hoped she did.

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:16 pm
The one with the moth wings had been the most tempting out of the first lot of potentials, but when the horsemen noticed how many tokens had already been placed on her he sneered. Disappointing really, he didn't want to give it all up on one go. (Even though she was an insect ;A; ) He passed her by and dropped a few tokens into a few other bowls instead with nothing so much of a word.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Imbere
Amount you are bidding: 30

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Pierre

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Druvian

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Hollandaise

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Ala

[642 - 150 = 492 ]  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:17 pm
Mathias seemed to have a fairly sizable amount of tokens in his bag, which he hefted a few times, testing it's weight in his hand. Glancing up at the stage as yet more participants were added, his red eyes flickered over all of those, never pausing on any one face for long, especially if said face belonged to a ghoul.

There were a few of interest. Some who's features stood out to him. Those with horns or antlers were given a second look, the wolpertinger not one to shy away from admiring a good looking rack or two.

Suddenly he found his personal space invaded, and the muscles jumped in his shoulders, his ears flattening for a moment before he realized who it was. "Ah, guten tag, Dirge." He greeted the other boil. "Am not knowing anything about this uhhh....what is it? Courship?" He shrugged his shoulders. "All am knowing is that can buy student to tell vut to be doing and that is good knowing for me." He smiled around elongated fangs, and then suddenly pointed to one particular ghoul who was on stage. There was something about her that Mathias found...almost comforting. The leaves, the branches, the fact that she was not ridiculously tall....

"I vill bid on that vun!" He called out to whichever gnome was paying attention to him. "Zweihundert!"

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Hollandaise
Amount you are bidding: 200 tokens

Tokens Left: 662

Carhop Cavalier
the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Damien didn't know what to say, the monster bit the big mouth that was never afraid to use it, was speechless. Mouth was agape when the demon hound Uru took his place on stage. to be bid on.

Being social.

He was not sure if this was Halloween anymore, maybe a very good replica in the human world. the pinch he put to his other arm answered his silent question if this was real. Not only real, the monster had to pick his jaw up off the floor when he saw a tiny ghoul dumping a portion of the contents of her pouch into his bin. Uru's bin.

His--- friend's bin. and she smiled about the action, wide and pure and ugh.

The monster could feel the hair on the back of his neck bristle at that, as he struggled to keep his face stoic and neutral, backed away when the crowd decided to move in to see the next set of students up, with more than one pair settling on the hellhound that he spent a lot of time with. Eyes that wanted to date the demon with the grumpy face. It left a unsettling feeling around his core. A spacious, hollow feeling. Spinel shaded eyes turned glossy, Malachite guarding his feelings, thinking about the plea that his dear friend's sister had to help him find someone to keep him grounded and happy and pumpkin sunshine and rainbows and all that jazz. The green eyed hellhound clamped his grin in place and bit his tongue on the matter, he was being social and it was what Damien begged him time and time to do.

But not like this.

Bidding currency: 908 Tokens

PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:24 pm
Sheepishly, Maple gravitated towards those that she actually knew - though, there were honestly probably others but there were a select amount that stood out just a little bit more. She didn't make eye contact, mostly just too embarrassed to be doing what she was in the first place and even being there, just walked up to the bowls and placed her tokens in and tried not to let them see the deep crimson on her cheeks.

Yes, just get in and then out and try to blend into the wall afterwards. (And hope for the best? Well, like that was such a thing, it wasn't like she.. was... well, maybe she was trying just a little?) Urg. Regret!

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Uru'baen
Amount you are bidding: 250

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AJ
Amount you are bidding: 250

[631 - 500 = 131]

meegane

phiferwolf
you get one too

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]