Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Herbology I (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:57 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
C O R I N N A
R E N E E
W I L L I A M S

First YearHalf BloodRavenclaw

Corinna filed into the greenhouse with other students who'd arrived early, like herself, and was immediately reminded of her mother's little garden and all the plants it contained, and the potting shed, where other plants lived as well. Her mother had some small knack for herbology, and kept magical plants as well as non-magical, like spearmint and vegetables. The smell of earth and green things was refreshing for Cori, who'd had a long but exciting week of classes.

She sat at one of the tables and put her bag in a chair next to her, to save a spot for Tiki. Corinna sized up the teacher, and decided he was rather animalistic by nature, gazing at the students like a hawk - no, something bigger and fiercer than that, like a wolf or a lion. Finally, the last of the students trickled in, and the doors snapped shut, audibly locking themselves as well. Cori made a mental note to never be late to this class, and the professor promptly explained the same.

When it came time for introductions, Cori waited for her turn and then stood, saying, "Corinna Williams, Ravenclaw." She sat back down, and idly listened to the rest of the introductions, not remembering many names. Next, the professor asked if anyone could name the things needed for herbology. Instantly, Cori's hand shot into the air. She may not know everything the teacher required for the ten house points, but she could certainly name a few things.

"You need, of course, water and some amount of light, a trowel or shovel to move dirt, good soil, gloves, and pots of appropriate sizes for each plant. Oh, and consistent effort. Some plants need a lot of upkeep. Corinna sat back down, blushing a bit, but happy she finally knew something at the start of a class.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Such a strong mind!
Inventive and a daydreamer,
Not to mention kind-hearted!
Better be....

Ravenclaw!

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys swallowed as he hurried into the classroom, not wanting to be late. So far, he hadn't heard a lot of good with this professor from Kenny and Pru. Biting his bottom lip, he took a seat in the back and tried to look as inconspicuous as he could with white hair. Sadly, he froze when the professor asked for them to stand and introduce themselves. He took steadying breaths to calm down, then stood. He could practically feel everyone's eyes on him, even though he highly doubted there were any on him. His hands rose, slightly shaking, to sign. He hoped the professor could understand sign language, otherwise he was sunk. He didn't think he could just walk up to the board and write his name down, after all. "I'm Rhys Hamilton-Lowery, sir. In Ravenclaw." He then sat back down heavily, hoping that he didn't have to do that again. It was bad enough the first time.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to die...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gideon had rapidly learned that he had to leave several minutes before the other kids in his year to make it to classes on time, and that this usually constituted asking various hallway people. Today, that consisted of a weird painting-knight, whom Gid had dubbed "Sir Crazypants". Today, he'd had to wander across the grounds to some greenhouses. By the time he made it close, the other students were walking to class past him, and he cursed his speed, or lack thereof. After he finally made it into class, he chose a seat beside Rhys, then looked at the rather... intimidating teacher. Lord, where had they found this guy? He looked like he could murder everyone in the room, then be home for tea. Did evil, crazy people drink tea? Gid pondered, then heard other kids saying their names and houses, so he figured they were all to do so. Rhys signed something and sat, Gid could only assume it had been a name and house as well. With a bit of struggle, he stood himself up and looked at the teacher. "I'm Gideon Reid, Gryffindor, and the one signing is Rhys Hamilton of Ravenclaw." He gave a cheeky grin, then calmly plopped back down. It took a surprising amount of effort to stand and sit.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Herbology - Friday @ 2:00pm

Entering the greenhouse the vibe Emma was getting was one of fear. She didn't know how she felt about her Professor as his look alone crept her out. Seeing Minnie she quickly went over and took a seat figuring it was safer among friends. Reading the board and listening very carefully Emma was trying her best to pay attention. The moment he talked it didn't sound like a good idea to get on his bad side. Professor Hill might be the worst professor she'd have all year. However she wasn't going to judge on the first day.

When Professor Hill asked for introductions and for what they needed to do Herbology, Emma debated about saying anything. When she heard Corinna from Ravenclaw speak up she figured it wouldn't hurt to add to it. At least she'd show she knew something about plants even if they were magic or not. Standing after Gideon she spoke. "Emma Bailey, Hufflepuff sir. To add on to Corinna you'd also need fertilizer and a book with information might not hurt if you're inexperienced." Taking her seat again Emma hoped that was proving something.

With: Class... Professor Hill, Minnie

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales
mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Scared?
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Herbology Class
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Firsties
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..Dragon's dung....'

The first thing Dante noticed as he walked into the greenhouse was a scary, hairy man whom he could only assume was their Professor. Unsure as to what to make of him, Dante chose to remain quiet, sitting amongst the first years as the lesson began. After a brief discussion of the expectations and something about living things and plants that could apparently not only harm you but also kick you out of class – Dante had only been half-listening as he’d been so transfixed on the Professor and the creepy scary vibes he was getting – the students were then expected to introduce themselves. With little else to contribute to the class apart from a burning desire to use ‘dragon dung’ in a proper sentence, Dante merely stood up, gaze averted as he mumbled his name and house before sitting back down. Maybe today wasn’t the best day to test the Professor’s patience.

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Bored
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Herbology
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Firsties
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

Herbology, a class where they taught you about oversized grass that could eat you. Great. Taking a seat beside her brother, Esmée returned the Professor’s look with one of her own, as if to give off an ‘I’m not scared of you’ vibe as she waited for her turn to be introduced. ”Esmée Bianchi, accent on the second E. Slytherin house.” She said in a tone of indifference with a dash of boredom mixed in for good measure.

Esᴍᴇ́ᴇ Cᴏʀᴀʟɪɴᴀ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ / / . . . / / Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ / / Hᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 am
User Image
                                                  I have wandered far and wide
                                                  For something real, something to die for
                                                  But I have found you and you do not see
                                                  All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ŧเгรt ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn slid into the greenhouse and blinked as she saw a professor that could possibly eat her. She quickly found a seat and looked at the professor closely. He confirmed her assessment of him when he introduced himself and listed off the expectations of his class. Well, bugger. She wasn't sure, but she was positive that Zeph had mentioned that the professor was a tough one. This just proved it. She stood when she was expected to give her name and house and spoke. "Michelyn Whitethorne, sir, from Gryffindor." She then took a seat, grateful that she didn't have to say much else, considering that other people had spoken before she had.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Is that guy some kind of ex-convict or something?
                                                  OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                  More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                  More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                  More than you'll have, more than wanted

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

Annabelle walked into Herbology making sure she was on time. Her eldest sister had warned her about this professor and how strict he was. Belle found herself an open seat and made herself comfortable. When their Professor began his speech the youngest Davenport suddenly understood what her sister had really meant. This guy was intense. When her turn came to introduce herself she stood, "Annabelle Davenport, Hufflepuff." The puff in her house's name came out as more of a squeak than the actual word itself. The girl felt her cheeks flush and she quickly sat back down.  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:51 pm
________________HAPPINESSfalseHITfalseHERfalseLIKEfalseAfalseTRAINfalseONfalseAfalseTRACKfalsefalsex
____xCOMINGfalseTOWARDfalseHERfalseSTUCKfalseSTILLfalseNOfalseTURNINGfalseBACKfalse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
false x▬▬xx THE HORSES ARE COMINGSO YOU BETTER RUN -
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
____________________________________________________________Marine Wellis________ Gryffindor
____________________________________________________________First Year ________Muggle-raised

User Image
                                                                Pure nervousness. That is the only acceptable explanation for Marine's emotions in this class right now. Being one of the first to enter the room, she got the full view of her professor. Entirely intimidating and he gave off the ruling vibe of the teachers back home. She knew this would become a silent class for her, even if Dante was there to joke with her, she wouldn't dare. She needed to be on this guys good side. Especially considering her lack of knowledge in this world. When he instructed to recite everyone's name and house, she waited a good while before she felt comfortable enough to say it with at least mild confidence. "Hello! My name is Marine Wellis, and I am of Gryffindor." She chose to just leave it at that. He follow up question about the proper tools to learning Herbology were probably common sense, but not her kinda of common she grew up with. She left that to the Pure and Halfbloods.

↘↘ ▓ Location:Herbology ∙ ▒ Emotion: Kindly Petrified ∙ ░ Outfit: Gryffindor Tie ↘↘
►► O.O.C.::
Open to interaction lovelies!! <3 ◄◄

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
P I P P A , clarkson
----------;first year;hufflepuff;eleven;half blood;

Herbology was the class she had been looking forward to the entire week. Being outside, and near plant life, was what she had been craving. Sure, the castle was gorgeous and new, and brimming with interesting objects... But Pippa loved working with plants. Her mother had taught her how to tend their small garden of tomatoes, carrots, beans, potatoes, strawberries, and squash when she was around three. Pippa had picked up on it very quickly. Granted, Pip knew these types of plants would be quite different to what she was used to, but she didn't doubt her abilities in the least.

Upon entering the greenhouse with her peers, Pip listened to the professor keenly. He, too, was a bit on the strict side, but that didn't bother the tenacious girl. She had never been one to cause waves. When it was her turn to introduce herself, Pippa stood up with a nod to the professor.

"Pippa Clarkson, Hufflepuff." She sat back down, removing the essentials from her somewhat worn leatherbound bag. By the looks of it, she'd need a new one by the start of next year! As more students introduced themselves, Pip took in a deep breath, and smiled. It smelled of earth, damp, cool, and natural - just as a greenhouse ought to smell. Upon hearing her classmates' responses to the first question posed, Pippa thought to herself, And respect. Although, that was just something her parents had instilled in her. Plants were indeed alive, and a lot of them temperamental.  

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson huffed as he entered the greenhouse for his Herbology lesson. It smelled just like he expected it to, of dirt and manure and other such substances. Disgusting. He may not be a germaphobe like his sister, but he wasn't looking forward to shoving his hands into dragon dung fertilizer and playing with plants that could potentially kill him. He took a seat next to a girl from his house, Esmée 'accent on the second E' Bianchi. If he had a galleon for every time he heard that phrase... Regardless, he didn't exactly plan on having a conversation with her. He just didn't want to sit next to the other students that might try to talk to him, and especially not the redhaired know-it-all from Ravenclaw. It was like she studied the textbook beforehand, with everything she listed off. However, both her and Emma missed a few specifics that he knew. "Kyson Macclellan of Slytherin house, sir, and to add to the ladies' comments, dragon-hide gloves are needed, dragon dung compost and fertilizer specifically, and a pair of earmuffs will be necessary for a future lesson. Keeping our wands at least on our person might do us well too, in case your plants try to eat us, or something." Having a mother who thoroughly enjoyed Herbology wasn't such a bad thing after all. It was certainly helping him in this case.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD SLYTHERIN FIRST YEAR xxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                  Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                  And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:17 am
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Potions Class > Herbology ) xxxx( Concentrating ) xxxx( Class of First years ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. ----- {{ OoC :: Sorry for being late - didn't know I was supposed to post in all the classes at once! }}

ucianne took a seat at the back as class started and stared in wonder at the Professor - he seemed much different than the others she'd encountered so far. Feral, in a sense - she could see it in his eyes and the way he carried himself. It intrigued her greatly.

Watching as others in front of her stood, she too stood and spoke, answering the question as best as she could having only read the first three chapters of the class book.

"Mambo, Ravenclaw. From what I've gathered, you need the basics such as pots of correct size, water, correct fertilizer and soil along with dragonhide gloves, an in-depth knowledge of the plant you're working with and respect for the plant; many of the plants in the magical world are literally alive - beyond that of Muggle plants, such as the Mandrake which resembles and behaves like that of an infant. Also, Mooncalf Dung is helpful to have on hand as well." With a smile and a nod, she took her seat and pulled out a parchment, her left hand moving quickly from right to left as she made her usual symbols as she began copying the board while others around her spoke up themselves.

Quote:

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:28 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason watched closely as each student introduced themselves, and sneered as one of them blatantly lied about who she was. His eyes stole over the girl's form, noting what colours she was wearing and deciding to deal with it in a bit. An eyebrow cocked as he listened to those giving answers and settled back, watching the class carefully. "Ten points each to Miss Williams, Miss Bailey, and Mister Macclellan. Yes, all of those tools are necessary for herbology, but the most useful tool for working with plants is yourself. The senses you possess are your most useful tool, from looking at plants to determine if they need to be trimmed or watered, feeling them to determine their general condition, and even smelling them to see if they are sick. This class is to help you learn how to recognize and be able to care for the plants in your possession. Every plant has uses, especially in one other class you are taking, potions. Understanding the plant ingredients you are using in potions helps you to better apply them to what you are concocting."

His eyes then speared several students. "Miss 'Sanguina', ten points from Slytherin for lying about who you are. Considering your appearance, I will assume your real name is Hastings. Please refrain from lying to me again. As for you, Miss Mambo, you will also go by your real name in this class, not by some ridiculous pseudonym. You will also take those ridiculous dreadlocks out of your hair. Those are a distraction, and I refuse to ave distractions such as that in my classroom. Twenty points from Ravenclaw for your ridiculousness." He didn't mention the fact that Hastings smelled a lot like her brother, and he refused to call that blasted rainbow-haired girl by something other than her real name. His gaze then settled on the class carefully as he regarded them. "For the rest of this class, I would like for you to read up on the various tools necessary for this class, and read up on Spiky Bushes for your homework. You may only leave this classroom at the end of this period. I suggest you get to reading." The werewolf settled back as he flicked his wand at the door and waited for class to be over.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC: He's an arse, sorry! 8'D

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:02 am
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Herbology ) xxxx( Reading > Leaving ) xxxx( Class of First years ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. ----- {{ OoC :: I shall hold off on posting her making her way to the Headmaster's until you reply or PM me otherwise. }}

ucianne blinked and pulled herself from her book to lock eyes with the Professor. He was serious? Serious serious? Lucianne scoffed and rolled her eyes at him, standing to gather her things quietly. Moving towards the door, she turned back and gave him a mock salute.

"Lucianne Feldmont then. And take points for this as well, and every day that I have these dreads - I will not be taking them out just because you said something ridiculous. You haven't a clue of their significance to me; they could be just as important to me as your wand is to you. I bid you a good day Professor Hill." With another sincere smile, she bowed and exited the class, pausing to figure out which way she was the be heading to the Headmaster's - she wouldn't be removing her dreads for no mere p***k of an ego-statistical Professor.

She'd dye them darker if that was the case, but take them out was out of the question - she'd gladly give up this 'accepting' school if the need arises.

Pulling out her roughly-drawn map she made thanks to Hogwarts : A History, she decided to begin her journey to the right - back towards the Great Hall.

Quote:

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:41 am
Sometimes I’m feeling like I’m going insane
My neighbour told me that I got bad brains
But I’m alright though (We’re alright though)
Yeah, we’ll be alright though (We’re alright though)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor First Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie was excited about Herbology, mainly because before she was killed her mother liked to take outside and garden or even visit the community plots where they lived. It was this large amount of land where the people in the community planted different fruits, vegetables, and flowers for everyone to share and care for. It was one of hers and the neighborhood kids favorite place to play and entertain themselves. She knew that the greenhouses were probably nothing like what she'd experience, she was pretty sure half of what was in here could kill her if she wasn't too careful. The Gryffindor girl took a random stool as she came in just seconds before he locked the doors, whew!, and sat through his rather soul crushing and terrifying spiel about the class. When he asked for introductions, like most classes before him, she waited until it was her turn before standing and offering a smile, but nervous, grin. "Anna-Marie Curts, Gryffindor..sir!" she added as an afterthought. It was probably a good thing she didn't do her usual annoying thing about her various nicknames from the way he immediately went after two different students about their own. Anna had thought that maybe the Slytherin girl just liked another last name but that Mambo girl she was really curious about. She was rather hard to miss with those long rainbow dreadlocks of hers which actually reminded her of a friend of her Grandma's that she saw when she was in Scotland. Holy crap, she was in Scotland now! Maybe she could ask Auntie Jarai if she could send her some of that Haitian monkey bread...
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

[quote="]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Herbology Greenhouse
With ~ Classmates
What ~ Learning!

They say we’re losers and we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not-coming-back’s
But we’re alright though
Yeah, we’re alright though