Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:16 pm
((i'd say Evan is like 5'10- 5'9))

Evan chuckled. "I think you're fine...it's not too far from here." He said as they approached a large tavern with a neon sign the read 'The Aquifer' "We're here...." He said as he opened the door and walked in. The tavern had a giant aquarium going behind the bar and going along the other walls. Filled to the brim with colorful fish. "He should be around here somewhere..." He said as he walked over to the bar.

A loud splash was heard as a man jumped out of the tank and landed behind the bar. "Why there you are Evan hun!" The man said as he smiled. "I was wondering if the police got to you and your friends here..." He said looking at Joe then to Daren. "You brought a Junkyard Crow to my bar...what trouble are you in?" He said as he grabbed as bottle of whiskey and poored himself a drink before looking at the three guys.

Evan sighed as he sat at the bar. "Hello Marcus...and this is what trouble i'm in.." He said as he put his right hand on the bar and closed his eyes. His data came off his arm as it formed a cube that began flipping over on the bar.

Marcus raised an eyebrow "My my...that's interesting." He said as he poked the cube. "So...when did this happen? Cause this isn't normal..." He said as he toke a sip of his drink. "Did this suddenly happen to you two as well?" He asked Joe and Daren

Evan shrugged as the cube reverted to it's original form. "Well...I has a weird dream and then i was able to make a giant digital genie..." He said sighing as he tapped his fingers on the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:24 pm
((I'm pegging Daren around 6'0-6'2))

"I've been doing this s**t for...god, two, maybe three years now?" Daren said scratching the back of his head. "The dream thing happened when I first started doing this stuff, and then again this morning. I think the prophetic voice or what have you thought I needed a kick in the pants and get my a** in gear to fulfill my grand role in life or whatever."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:51 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"As the others say. Like the metal shaman said I have had powers for some time tho they were blessed upon me without warning. At first the shaman's believed them gifts from the all father himself. " Looking slightly perplexed as each told the man of their dreams. All of them seemed to have the same ones. "Such magics are unbeknownst to me. How is is that all of us have been gifted with the same dreams?" Joe questioned looking from each of them then back to the man. "The shaman's from my home sent me to this part of the world. T'was their thoughts that answer could be found. Tell me friend how do you know of these things?" Joe asked before anyone else had the chance.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm
Marcus chuckled at Joe's accent as he toke another drink. "Cause unlike your shamans, I've been around for a looong time hun." He said smiling."There is something in common with these dreams... and your meeting was meant to happen obviously." He said as he poured Evan, Daren, and Joe a drink. "Hell i'm so old i still serve Mead." He said chuckling as he gave the glass of mead to joe before handing the other two their drinks. "see, there is this legend...it talks about something simply known to as 'It' and how it's radiant light spread something called Essence." He said as he toke another drink "Essence is in all things, but the civilizations from ancient times were able to harness it and shape it into powers they used to make their life easier." He said as he made a water ball in his hand and began making it change shapes. "See, Essence requires a certain trait in order to control. There are six colors all with different abilities and elemental control." He said as the water ball suddenly froze. "Though...as far as your dreams go, I haven't the foggiest idea as to what they mean." He said as he finished his drink.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:22 pm
"Any idea what that 'certain trait' is and why a scumbag like me, a nerd, and Thor would all have it?" Daren raised an eyebrow at Marcus after knocking back a swig of his drink. "Because the only thing I'm seeing in common right now is that everyone here has a d**k."

((I would like to extend an apology on behalf of Daren. He is always going to be this crude and it's unlikely this will ever change. XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:38 pm

(I laughed way to hard at the Thor remark then I should have.)
Reaching out as Marcus passed him a drink Joe looked at it. When he said it was mead Joe happily drank it down in almost a single gulp. The cold liquid quickly turning to a growing warmth as it went down smooth. "Ahhhh fine mead such as that from home" Joe said slamming the drink cup down enthusiastically. It was a small thing but quickly put him at ease that the man knew of the drink he would have preferred. "The shaman's spoke of this...essence you talk of. They spoke of it's existence being tied with Odin the all father and Yggdrasil the tree of life.They have spoke that the powers were passed only to those of special birth. That the powers like the hammer Mjolnir, were gifted to only those who were deemed worthy" Joe said giving a motion for another cup of mead.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:44 pm
((You're welcome. biggrin ))

Daren raised an eyebrow as he looked between Joe and Evan. "Riiiiight....Well, unlike you guys, I don't have any mysterious legends and what not. Closest thing you'll hear in central other-side-of-the tracks is the legend of Crazy Eyes McGee, the mad hobo that lives in the old train station that has two lazy eyes and a fondness for biting people. I just kind of woke up with superpowers and went 'well this will make kicking a** fun'. And it is. Throwing fire makes everything more fun." On that odd tangent, Daren paused a moment before taking another drink. A fine brew indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Evan blinked. "My home town practiced voodoo...if that matters." He said taking a drink and gagging slightly. "oy....I'm not a drinker."

Marcus laughed as he poured joe another drink and gave it to him. "Well, if my memory serves me right, the traits associated with the colors is red representing power, blue representing faith, green representing life, yellow representing strength, purple represent wisdom, and white represents order."Marcus replied as he drank some more of his drink. "Legend has it that there was this princess right? She could speak to 'It' and her father, the king, went mad and became corrupt. Ushering in the fist bit of darkness into the world. He locked his daughter away and used 'It' to try and take over the world. Six knights freed the princess and they went to try and convince 'It' to stop the king. 'It' suddenly exploded and scattered pure sources of essence all over the world." Marcus said smiling. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue crystal. "This,..is something touched by the pure blue source in my home nation...It allows me to talk to my family back home and other things." Marcus said as he signed his name on the bar top with the crystal. the touch of the crystal froze the bar top but then turned to water in an instant. "So obviously...ya'll have a connection with 'It' or something...if you're hearing a voice in your dreams."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:38 pm
"So, what, we need to go rescue the princess? Defeat the forces of darkness? Some other stereotypical video game plot?" Daren said after finishing his drink and then glancing at Evan's unfinished beverage. After his gagging of disapproval, Daren pointed to it with a questioning look, one that wanted to know if he was going to finish it or not, and likely whether or not he could have it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm
((I was thinking that Skye would be 5'5" so guess she would be the shortest razz ))

Mr. Mare, CEO of Unitech? Whoa, it seemed like he as a big-shot. Something that Skye typically didn't like, but he seemed to be helping the police. She got the sketches of the two faces that she saw and had the officers distribute them and be on the look out. All that was left to do is to patrol and ask around to see if anyone saw them. She thought she should start around the area of where they escaped, possibly look for the next manhole for clues.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Chugging the mead cup he had been given again Joe wiped his mouth as he set the glass down again. "Video game? Pray tell what is this video game you speak of?" Joe questioned. It sounded like he had been in a situation like theirs before. "If you have any insight in the matter pray tell share with us" Joe said obviously not getting the sarcasm from Daren in the least.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:48 am
((Well, it's a late start, but at least I'm here now. XD))

It had been an interesting day thus far, despite Nick performing yet another kill for hire, he had seen a new police bot in action in addition to a bevy of other interesting things. I've got to wonder why the CEO of Unitech was there though. Seemed like the inquisitive sort, especially towards that girl. Nick thought, having watched the scene unfold from a nearby roof through his scope. It also seemed there were others with super powers, much like him, though he had yet to figure out what his were good for. I need a drink, that dream has been driving me crazy all damn day. He thought, sighing as he packed everything up and headed off. A while later he made it to The Aquifer, a place he frequented whenever he needed a stiff drink or to do some business with a client. Though no sooner than did he walk through the doors did reality throw him another curve ball. "Well damn, if it isn't the bot-busters themselves. Yo Marcus, I'm gonna need one of the usual so I can process this." Nick said with a small chuckle as he walked in, carrying the guitar case that housed his rifle on his back, much less suspicious that way, he couldn't be a good assassin if the police were always onto him about things like Weapon Permits and Caliber Restrictions.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:52 pm
((forgive my absence, I've been having medical issues so i'll try and post as often as i can.))

Evan slid his drink to Daren. "A video game is an adventure on a small screen." He said to Joe before looking at the new arrival to the bar

"Well, we don't know what your dreams mean yet for sure....you'd probably need to find people of the other colors with similar dreams to piece it together for sure." He replied to Daren before walking to Nick as he poured him his usual. "How did your last business trip go?" He asked Nick as he gave him his drink.

Evan began thinking. "Soo...we need a blue, white, and green user? I just happened to run into these two, I doubt this city has the other three in it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 pm
"Ehhh, I wouldn't be so sure about that...Remember the junior detective that tried to stop us? The one that tried to throw up an ice wall? Preeeeetty sure that's blue right there." Daren did not look thrilled in the slightest. "I want to make one thing clear, while I'm sure the smart choice would be asking him for help, I am NOT going to be the one to do it. He'd sooner slap me in handcuffs than listen to anything I have to say."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:17 pm
"Oh the same as usual, sat around a while, waited, drank entirely too much coffee before finally getting business done." Nick said casually while listening in on the conversation going on beside him. Then the tattooed one spoke up about the Junior Detective. "That's where you'd be wrong, that Detective is actually a woman." Nick stated matter-of-factly to the trio before finishing off his drink. "Can I get another please?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff