Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:00 am
{Still no computer access. Plus, being sick is le suck. In other news, I sadly do not own Inquisition yet because I can't afford it, but I will get it as soon as I can.}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:13 am
(I want Dragon Age Inquisition :c. But it's next on my list I got Destiny, Evil Within, and Sunset Overdrive though. But I beat them so I need something new. :c )

Tyler laughed slightly and smiled again. "Come on you guys don't give me enough credit. I only blow up what needs to be blown up. And most of the time I use it as a distraction and the explosion isn't even that big. I find it seems to always get the attention of the knights and makes it easier to sneak around. But that being said I don't really need any explosion this time around I actually came here cause I need you two. Your skills are very good when it comes to stealth, and I need that." He said then pulled out a file and put it on the table. "This is where they get all their imports from the outside Kingdoms and Providences. Now soon they will be shipping it to the capital, and then we will have no way to get it. But if you two can get the stuff from this warehouse while I create a distraction I think we can pull this off easily. " He said then gave them time to look at the file.

(As for Levi still will wait for the Radiant Dawn team to get there which they can show up now. )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 am
((If you want to do a Solasmance I won't stop you, Pac. I'm just warning you he'll only break your heart in the end. And it really only has...one high point in my opinion. ;~; *sits on bed crying into pillow*))

Jin looked at the folder, then looked back at Tyler. "Tyler, I just said we're busy." he sighed as he stood up from his stool. "Love to break into the capital's weapon stash and all that, but the boss lady gave us a job. And it's an infiltration gig; last thing we want is any explosive distractions. Maybe when we get back though?" he said patting the man on the shoulder as he passed him on his way out of the mess hall.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:08 pm
Tyler's picked up the file and turned around. "Well I guess you can explain to the boss why we lost our chance to obtain a Relic!" He said loud enough for the entire mess hall to stop what they were doing and look at him.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:59 pm
Jin stopped in his tracks when he heard Tyler's outburst, and just sighed as he shook his head before turning to the man. "Ty, Circe doesn't care about relics, remember? We're the Bandit Guild. All she cares about is stealing stuff and tossing blows at the upper crust. Maybe I would've said yes before because, hey, big job with a good prize, but it's not on our list of priorities and I've already got a gig. Orders are orders, man." he said with a shrug before walking out of the mess hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:28 pm
Avice had to restrain herself from laughing aloud. They didn't give him enough credit? As if. This was one of those things she couldn't stand about him. Avice promptly ignored the file Tyler had put on the table. Circe assigned her a mission specifically, she didn't have time for Tyler's silly games. She followed suit and did as Jin did and gave Tyler a pat on the back. "Sorry sweety, but Circe gave us orders. Maybe next time?" Highly unlikely she thought. Avice shrugged and began to follow Jin out of the mess hall.

She was stopped in her tracks by Tyler's shouting. She turned to face the fool of a man and allowed Jin to finish, then once he left the mess hall she let out an exasperated sigh. "It's like Jin said Tyler. You know Circe doesn't give a rat's a** about Relics. And I rather enjoy living, so I'm going to do what I'm told. If you wish, you can bring this up with the boss and see if she has any interest in it. Though I don't think Circe will take kindly to you going behind her back and trying to undermine her orders. Either way Jin and I already have our assignment." It wasn't that she had no interest in relics herself, if only so she could sell them for material gain, but they were so rare that she didn't believe him. Even still, if Tyler had a legit lead, she meant what she said about doing as Circe said and not wanting to die. "Well good luck with that." Avice winked at him and chuckled, then began to walk out of the mess hall to catch up with Jin . "He'll be lucky if the boss doesn't kill him on the spot" she gleefully thought to herself as she was leaving.

(Awww. Well now I'm even more curious. Hmmm. How satisfying would you say it was? Not in a good kinda way, but in a, was it a good story kinda way? If that makes sense. I think I can deal with the hearbreak if the lead up to it is good.XD.)

Mr_Pacwoman

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:39 pm
Tyler sighed but then a grin came back to his face. "I am surprised that Relics aren't a top priority. If we are to gain power over the Sun Kingdom we need anything we can get our hands on. The King and Radiant Dawn aren't weak. But I guess I will have to do this myself. And when I get the Relic and hand it to the boss it will be only me who will get credit." He said to himself after the others left. "Well I got a plan as always. I am just going to need to tweak it just a bit now." He said then left the mess hall and went back to his tent. There he quickly pulled a box out from under his bed and put it on his desk. He opened it up and pulled out a few vials of his special oils. "Now this is what I need." He said pulling a crimson colored one out from the bottom and putting it into his holster. "Now lets have some fun!" He said then started off heading back to Tian at full speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:52 pm
"Five gold says he gets caught." Jin murmured to Avice with a smirk as they walked off with his hands in his pockets. "Anyway, dumbasses who completely fail to grasp the point of this group aside, let me give you the run down: Reports from the border have been nasty." he said as he unfolded a map from his pocket of the area with marks as to where the king's forces were. "Lots of forward scouts killing any chance of getting close and sneaking in. This is provided we take a straight up stealth approach." he explained, glancing back at Avice to make sure she was following. "But because of the strong forward forces, we think their central forces on the inside are weaker because of it. Which brings me to the plan. We sneak in by pretending to be a supply run, or traders. Once inside we sabotage and grab what gear of theirs we can and plant some false orders and information as we pass through. A bad report here, baffling orders there, some shitty swords all around...It should cause enough of a mess in their ranks that the strength of the border guard is weakened to allow us to get more men inside. We can settle in on the other side of the border, set up camp, and get a proper route established for the rest of the guild."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:26 pm
"I would rather keep my money" Avice chortled. Avice followed along closely as Jin gave her the run-down of the outing they were soon to go on. As he took out a map she quickly took notice of the marks spread over the map. She knew the layout well enough and figured those were choke-holds or where the King's forces were. She listened closely as he explained. She caught his his glance, he was probably just making sure she was following along, so she thought nothing of it.

After Jin finished explaining, she stopped and thought for a moment. She began to tap the bottom of her chin with her index finger, a habit of hers when she was in thought. "Sounds like a plan!. I think our best bet on getting would be pretending to be traders. Easier to pull off in my experience. Although once we're in things will be quite risky. And with it being just the 2 of us things may prove to be more difficult than we may think". She then gave Jin a smirk "Just the way I like it". Avi's adrenaline was still pumping. She couldn't wait to get in there and be behind enemy lines, the slightest slip up meaning life or death. She lived for this stuff.

"So when are we to head out?" she asked. Although she was rather excited for the mission, she had been drinking and she'd rather have a perfectly clear head. But if they were to leave immediately she could make do if she had to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:02 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Laughing as they rode Kael looked over his shoulder at Kasim. He was always to cautious when they left from the castle. In some ways there was reasons as he had been attacked directly a handful of times, tho each would be attacker came to realize quickly the reason he was not just the king in title. "You worry to much. How often do I get the chance to get out and about from my throne. The soldiers back at the palace will be fine I have the utmost trust in them. I don't pick the castle guards from just anyone mind you." Laughing again as they rode he knew Kasim of all people could not deny his ability to pick those who he puts in his royal guard.
(Just kinda waiting for Anime(I am not calling you the new name ever.....) to get back/get posting ability again to post as Jacob.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:39 pm
"I think in a couple of days, give us some time to get our cover ready." Jin said as he folded the map back up again. "We'll get a cart, fill some crates with...whatever and try to look as humble and homely as possible. I'll see who around here can forge a good military document or two to mess with their heads."

Kasim shook his head with a sigh, though a faint smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. "You may be skilled, but that doesn't mean I can't worry. It may was well be my job to be paranoid and worry in your stead because you won't." he joked. "I'm amazed you haven't made a public challenge to all your enemies by now to face them in combat."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:05 am
Shiningdragon21
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"You see this is why I feel I need a broom M.U.S.E." Jacob called to Chancy as he ran. While it was likely a bit faster to grab a horse he and the animals never seemed to share a very good relationship. Usually any attempt to ride one of the foul beasts ended with him bucked off and laying several feet away in pain and on the ground. "Would make traversing a town alot quicker then on foot" he complained as they went about. It would take a tad longer with him on foot then with the aid of a horse but that was something that Jacob could deal with to keep from getting bucked.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

{I'm sorry for the delay in roleplay response! For the past few days I have been sick and unable to focus much on anything, but now I'm feeling a tad better. If this post sucks, I apologize, as this was written on the iPad.}

Chancy gave a large smirk at Jacob's words, pleased to hear some level of compliment - even if it was more for her broomstick than for any action on her part. "You really should! It's so much easier, and cheaper, than gettin' a horse!" she bragged as she easily kept pace with him. She would have mentioned how as long as you don't go too fast it was more reliable, but then that might bring up questions or otherwise ruin the moment. "I would offer to letcha ride with me, but it's too small and thin for more than just me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:51 am
"Alright that's good with me. We should be able to make this work." Avice let out a sigh of relief. Although she was quite excited for the mission, she was rather tired and the adrenaline was starting to wear off, not to mention she had drank quite a bit. Plus she much preferred going into a mission with days of preparation, higher likely-hood of success that way. "There anything else worth mentioning, or are we good to go for now?" she said as she let out a yawn.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:24 am
Levi finally got bored of sitting in the cart so he moved the cover a bit and noticed no one was around. So he slowly got out of the cart and his stomach growled even more. "This sucks. I only came here to give the King some information, but now it seems like I am just getting into trouble left and right." He said then started to walk off down the alley.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:40 am
"I think that's about it for now. Try not to drink too hard the day before. We'd look like terrible traders if we rolled through with a hangover." Jin joked. "For now, I'm going to see about making arrangements and possibly warn Circe that Tyler's going to be a dumbass for no good reason. If we do wind up having to stage a jailbreak, might as well give her the heads up." he said with a shrug as he headed back to Circe's tent.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff