Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Princess Ciel Blackwood

The doctor sighed as he slowly came by the door. He had an envelope in his hands containing Katio's blood tests and results. He gently slid the envelope under the door but it read on the outside that it was strictly only to be read by Monochrome. The doctor sighed looking down hoping that he would do as the card indicated and not tell Katio.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

[Monochrome enters dorm]

Monochrome enters the dorm when he sees an envelope on the flood, his name written clearly on it. Picking it up, he opens it to see a letter and test results. As he looks through the results, he can feel himself pale. Quickly looking at the letter, he reads.

Mr. Monochrome Izumi,

As you can tell, McAlister's results are very poor. Due to his lack of eating, a bacterial disease has formed that deteriorates the organs within his body. That we know so far, there is no cure for this. Katio McAlister will most likely die and he has approximately 2 years left to live if he continues with his medications.

Please do not tell tell him about these results or his approaching death. It would worsen his condition. I apologize that I could not tell you myself in person but this is all I can do.

I'm sorry for your soon to be loss.

Doctor Kisa Shouta

After reading the letter, Monochrome could feel his heart break as his eyes watered. Katio is dying. Closing his eyes, he worked on controlling his emotions. He didn't want to alert Katio about this with his current condition. Going into his room, he grabs the jumpdrive and a blanket as he hides the letter and results.

He has to make sure that he can play off that everything is alright. He'll make sure that Katio is happy with the limited time he has left. Once he had everything under control and his emotions in reign, he leaves the dorm.

[Monochrome exits dorms]

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items