Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:22 pm
"A..."nurse"..? I guess that's like a healer then?" Rylen asked as he blinked at her. He was rather ashamed to realize this was the first he heard about her family and her personally.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:36 pm
"Of a sort, yes." Morgan then went on, to the best of her ability, to explain what a nurse was and what they did. Afterwards, she then went on to explain what a doctor was, that there were many different types of doctors, and the difference between a doctor and a nurse. "Anyway! Mum, being a nurse, has always been a bit of a health nut. She always made sure that I knew to eat healthy, how to preform CPR if needed, and how to do things like set a splint or wrap a bandage."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:45 pm
"I know what a doctor is; 'healer' is just a doctor that uses magic as well as medicine." Rylen said, looking a tad irked she thought he was completely clueless. "Although I haven't a clue what CPR is." he then shook his head, realizing he was distracting himself. Pulling out a small knife, he began to carve up the wolf, now hot and tender for eating. "At this point, I think you've told me more about your family than you have yourself. I realize that may be hypocritical, coming from me, but you'll forgive me if I prefer not to discuss my past too much."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:31 pm
Morgan had the decency to look mortified. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be condescending or anything. I don't know what you know and what you don't, or what this world does or doesn't have in common with mine - so I was trying to be safer than sorry. Still, I goofed." Then, the rest of his words donned on her. "Well, to answer one at a time: CPR is a method for saving drowning victims. Don't remember what the letters stand for, though. As for why I haven't said much about myself, well, I don't really know what to say. It probably sounds silly, but I don't often get the chance to really talk about myself - even back home."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:34 pm
Rylen gave her a doubtful smile as he raised an eyebrow at her. "Really? No friends or anyone else to talk with? Not a single person you've known for you to just...have a chat with?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:57 pm
"No one that has the time or receptiveness for idle chatter. I've never had many friends, and those that I did have lead very busy lives." Morgan wouldn't admit it, let alone get into so much detail at the moment, but her friends were all hard working successes. She'd met them back in private school, but drifted apart once it came to college. They all went to law or medical school, taking on careers that would make their parents proud and earn them lots of money. Morgan had always been undecided, so just lived a simple - and lackluster - life trying to figure out what she wanted from life.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:42 pm
"Well you'll have plenty of opportunities to do so now, if you'll permit me to turn around an otherwise unfortunate scenario." Rylen said with a smile. "Happy to listen, should you ever feel the need to just talk. Even if it is fairly likely I won't understand half of what you're talking about."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 pm
Morgan's face flushed up a bright pink of embarassment, but judging by the big goofy smile on her lips, she seemed to be just as happy as she was embarassed. "Thank you. I'll...uhm...try not to talk your ear off. I don't know how much it's worth, but I offer you the same. If you ever want to talk with me, I'll be happy to lend my ears.."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:29 pm
Rylen chuckled in spite of himself. "While I'm not sure I'll find myself taking you up on your offer, I do appreciate it. I've become rather accustomed to being on my own, so I admit this experience has given me pause in learning to be social like a proper human being."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:20 pm
At that, Morgan couldn't help but laugh. "This might sound terrible of me, but I'm happy to hear it. Because, this way, I won't be alone in my cluelessness. Why knows? Maybe learning together might be fun."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:40 pm
"At least I have an excuse for having poor social skills." Rylen said with a small huff. "I grew up in a valley high up in the mountains. In that environment, there's not a whole lot of room for...a lot of families to settle." he paused, a calm and stoic look spreading on his face as he stared into the emerald flame he'd created, as though he never intended to go down this road of conversation, but knew he couldn't very well backpedal now. "My father taught me hunt from a young age, so...my time was spent more in the woods than with other people." he said taking a stick and prodding the flickering flame a bit. "I got tired of the same boring scenery, and left when I was...barely in my teens." he paused once more, as though needing a moment to think about it. "And here I am now, on my grand little world tour." He blinked and his familiar smile returned to his face.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:46 pm
Morgan listened patiently to Rylen's tale. She even remained silent for several moments afterwards, clearly digesting the information she had just been given. "I see. Well, I don't, but I empathize and hopefully that's good enough." She gave a simple shrug. "My social skills are probably not better by a long shot, considering that what I consider normal or socially acceptable isn't gonna match that of this world's ideal. Still, if there's anything I can do to help things along, I'll be happy to do whatever I can."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 pm
A weak chuckle escaped Rylen's lips. "Believe me, you're doing plenty just by being here." Suddenly he turned a nice shade of pink and looked like a deer in the headlights as though he couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth; a mouth he quickly clapped a hand over. "I-I mean it's the first time I've had a proper traveling companion! I've...never really spent much time around other people. What with drifting from town to town, of course!" he hurriedly added, as though he needed the elaboration.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:16 pm
Morgan, feeling just as embarrassed and awkward as Rylen seemed to, couldn't help but burst into laughter. "It's settled, then! We're both a hot mess!" After a moment more of laughter, not that she ever stopped, she looked up at her friend and grinned. "No offense meant of course!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:25 pm
Rylen rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he averted his eyes, his gaze falling to the stars that dotted the inky black sky. "Goodness, have we really gone that far east?" he said absently after regaining his composure, his attention thankfully stolen elsewhere now. "You couldn't even see the tip of Draconis' wing where you first fell."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff