Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Ash's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:05 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna let out a soft moan at Ash's purr, and then grinned and leaned in to place another kiss on his lips. And then the twins were rushing in and babbling about the blacksmith scaring them. She sighed in annoyance at the interruption, though she couldn't help but smile at the way Ash was valuing her opinion. "We should probably go check on things, just to be safe," she said. It wasn't long before her wards started alerting her to the fact that Dancer was free and about to resume his mission. "Damn it. Dancer is out of his restraints. We need to deal with this." The shadows wrapped around her as she got out of bed, putting her in her usual modest clothing.

She stretched and then looked over to Ash. "Get dressed. We need to make sure that Dancer doesn't do anymore damage than he's already managed to do. We can't let him do what he was sent to do."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 am
Dameon Black
The Dawn Shadow

Ash swore roundly as he rolled out of the bed and dressed himself in a flash of flames, “Cinder! Torrent! See if you can do something useful this time! Clean the house up!” he yelled out as he ran past Anna and stopped in the former nursery to see the blacksmith with his feet propped up on a table and glared at him.

“They were practicing their knots on my nephew for a reason, damnit!” was all he said before he tried to follow after Dancer in an attempt to catch him before he got out of the house.

But he slid to a stop at the front door to see it standing open to the night air and swore even more creatively, “He’s gone… We can’t warn the council… We don’t have the time to waste… House to house… Don’t take the time to worry about the bodies if you find them. If they’re alive, get them over here. He won’t come back here so they’ll be safe here. We follow the bodies. It’s the only way,” was all he said as he felt them start to gather behind him.

He paused to swallow for a moment, “At this point, I won’t say not to kill him… If you have to, if he gives you no choice, do it. If you can knock him out, if you can contain him, I’ll be grateful for my only nephew’s life. But we have to get him and contain him one way or another…” he told them simply and softly before he lead the way out the door…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:47 pm
Dameon Black

Ash swore roundly as he rolled out of the bed and dressed himself in a flash of flames, “Saber! Torrent! See if you can do something useful this time! Clean the house up!” he yelled out as he ran past Anna and stopped in the former nursery to see the blacksmith with his feet propped up on a table and glared at him.

“They were practicing their knots on my nephew for a reason, damnit!” was all he said before he tried to follow after Dancer in an attempt to catch him before he got out of the house.

But he slid to a stop at the front door to see it standing open to the night air and swore even more creatively, “He’s gone… We can’t warn the council… We don’t have the time to waste… House to house… Don’t take the time to worry about the bodies if you find them. If they’re alive, get them over here. He won’t come back here so they’ll be safe here. We follow the bodies. It’s the only way,” was all he said as he felt them start to gather behind him.

He paused to swallow for a moment, “At this point, I won’t say not to kill him… If you have to, if he gives you no choice, do it. If you can knock him out, if you can contain him, I’ll be grateful for my only nephew’s life. But we have to get him and contain him one way or another…” he told them simply and softly before he lead the way out the door…

They missed him and he managed to get out. He got out to a street full of houses. Then he impressed even Ash with the level of training Dancer had been given. The speed with which he went through several of the houses was beyond impressive. The only houses he bypassed were the ones with children under a certain age, a strange quirk that Ash was blaming on an Esabel influence on Gurzil more than anything to do with the one that had trained his nephew.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:22 pm
Dameon Black

Ash entered the house by the front door and frowned. He was instantly suspicious since it was so quiet. There should have been some kind of noise since Anna had come back here to with the boys to supervise them cleaning the place up. But he wasn’t hearing anything at all.

He started to move up the stairs, fully able to smell that the blood had been cleaned up and that the house was clean. But he’d never had his house this quiet, even before Anna had moved in.

He made it to the second floor and noticed that the nursery door was closed but paused on the landing, not sure if he wanted to see what was behind the door or not if something had happened. It had been so long since he’d been willingly bonded to anyone that he didn’t think of checking that first. Instead, he simply found himself worrying about what could have happened while he was gone.

He also didn’t want to call out in case there was something wrong…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:03 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna felt Ash's return to the house and moved to get up. She had made the twins clean the house properly. After cleaning up the bloody mess, Anna had made them clean the entire house to her standards. The whole place was practically spotless. She opened the nursery door and stepped out to smile at Ash. "I hope you don't mind that I had the boys clean up more than just Dancer's mess," she said. "The whole house looked like it could use a more thourough cleaning."

She moved over to him and slipped her arms around him. "I may have knocked them out afterward. They were planning to go prowling for sex, but I thought that they had gotten into enough trouble for a bit, so I put them to bed." She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back a bit to give him a loving smile. "What would you like to do now, Ash? I'm up for whatever you want."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:23 pm
Dameon Black

Ash had to grin at her explaination and put his arms around her in return, holding her against him, “So that’s why the house was so quiet… I was starting to get worried…” he said simply and allowed himself to relax as he leaned in for a much better kiss. When he finally let her up for air he had to grin at the effect he had on her, as well as the simple ability to kiss her openly instead of in his imagination.

But he took her question seriously and came up with something they hadn’t had the chance to do yet. He pulled her in closer and nuzzled her neck a bit, inhaling her scent that drove him nuts even though she didn’t wear anything scented. It was simply her personal scent that did it for him.

He made himself pull back and pressed his forehead to hers, “How about eating a meal with me? We haven’t done that yet and I find that I want the simplicity of it, to simply share a meal together,” he said softly, hoping that she would understand what he meant.

Admittedly, he really wanted to take her to bed and keep her there for a week. But he also wanted other things: taking a simple walk with her, going through the market and shopping to redo his – no - their bedroom, finishing his sons training with her, having her stand behind him at council meetings with the knowledge that she’d be watching his back… He wanted it all with her, all at the same time…

But he’d start with something as simple as a meal.

Especially since he knew full well how she’d managed to put the boys to sleep and knew that they’d be out for hours and wake up with headaches. He knew how she’d done it and had no problem with it because he’d done the same a time or two…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna moaned softly into the kiss and did her best to return it, though Ash would be able to tell just how inexperienced she was. It would be a good reminder that Ash was the first person she had kissed, the first person that she had ever wanted to be with. He was the only one who had ever managed to get her to want to break out of her emotionless shell, something that he would be able to see through their bond.

She was panting when he finally broke the kiss, her face flushed. She smiled at his request to have a meal with him. "I would love that, Ash," she said. "You'll have to have someone else prepare it, though. Cooking is something that I've just never been good at." She placed a kiss on his cheek. "After our meal, maybe we should see about getting me some new clothes. I don't have very many outfits, and I always dress like someone from two hundred years ago. Dancer cutting up my one set of clothes left me with even less. And it would be a good idea for me to update my look a bit."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:25 am
Dameon Black

Ash grinned at her kiss, loving every moment of it. He knew she wasn’t experienced and had been honored to be her first; would be honored to be her first in so many things…

He gently pushed a lock of her hair behind one of her ears and turned the movement into a caress of her cheek, “Of course we’ll get you some new clothes, Anna. Anything you wish you can have,” he told her softly and gave her very tempting lips a light and teasing kiss before he made himself pull back and start to walk downstairs to the kitchen.

“As for your lack of cooking skills… Don’t worry about it at all. I happen to be a very good cook. Even if I do employ someone to cook for the house, I prefer to cook for the boys and myself whenever I can,” he explained easily, only teasing her a little bit.

They reached the kitchen with him actually behaving himself with only his arm around her waist until he saw her seated at the island. Then he started pulling out what he would need and got to work, doing his best to impress her with his skills in the kitchen.

“While we’re shopping for clothes, why don’t you look for things you’d want in the bedroom? We can’t have just the bed in there, you know. You’ll need at least a dresser for your clothes and maybe a few other things…” he suggested, hoping that she’d take the hint.

He wanted her to take a little more initiative in claiming him and the house as her own. He wasn’t sure if she’d caught it before, but at the pack house when the boys had shown up and she’d started to take them in hand, Torrent had called her ‘Mom’ and Saber had done the same. It had been part of a sarcastic comment, admittedly, but it was the first time they’d called anyone that. Ever…

The boys had already accepted her as a mother long before they’d gotten locked in his room. But he really wanted her to see that. And to stake her own claim on him…

Well, he suspected that she’d have plenty of opportunity with the latter when they went to the market. And he was usually right about that kind of thing.

He finished the meal in sort order and served them both up a delicious stir-fry with fresh fried rice, complete with chopsticks, “There we are… And there’s still plenty for the boys to heat up when they wake up later. Thankfully I’ve already taught them how to cook or I would have gone insane right along with my last housekeeper,” he said with a wry grin, admitting in a round about way that he’d gone through six housekeepers since he’d taken up residence here.

He couldn’t resist giving her neck a brief kiss as he put her plate in front of her before he sat next to her and started to eat, briefly wondering if she found his constant need to touch her or kiss her annoying. Alice had commented on it once and it hadn’t been a nice comment…

But it was part of being bound to her as he was. As long as she wore his heart, he would be almost compelled to touch her when she wasn’t touching him. Of course, he’d been daydreaming about touching her and kissing her (and more) before she accepted his heart… but there was still that chance that she would find it annoying in some way.

He knew that even if she stood behind him at Council meetings, he would still feel the need to touch her in some way, to be in physical contact with her in some way. Even if it was nothing more than her hand on his shoulder. And the longer she went before she truly accepted the claim she had on him, the worse it would get for him.

Yes, she’d accepted his heart. But she would also have to accept the collar he wore and what it meant. She would have to figure out some way to show everyone that he belonged to her. And it would have to come from her. He couldn’t say anything to her about it; it was literally impossible for demons to say anything about it. Since most willingly bound demons bound themselves to other demons, the problem had never really come up.

Alice had shown her claim on him by giving him his first collar. While that collar now showed Anna’s crest on it, it still wasn’t really Anna’s collar that he wore. She would have to give him one of her own…

What he didn’t know was how much the boys had told Anna while she’d been here. The subject of his collar had come up a time or two (or six dozen) since they’d planned all along to try to hook her up with Ash, so they’d been trying to prepare her for it all.

“I’ll do my best to help you with the clothing shopping, but I have to admit that about all I can contribute are your measurements and what colors would look best on you. Dancer would probably better to go shopping with than me. But I had to leave him over with Egan for a little while. Don’t worry, he’s not going anywhere and Egan has him well in hand, but he’s got a bit to fix with our resident Alpha before we can separate him from Egan and Wind,” he told her then brought her up to speed on everything that had happened.

Including the fact that Blade was still alive…

He didn’t bother to hide anything from her and the bond between them right now guaranteed that she’d know it if he tried. Trying to surprise her with a gift was going to be a nightmare…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna considered his suggestion to find things she would want in their room while shopping later. "I'm not really sure whst all I'll need," she admitted. "Before Sanctuary, I never really had a nice room of my own. Any room I had was inredibly plain. My room in Sanctuary wasn't plain, but it was already furnished and decorated when I moved in. So I'll need some advice there." She was quiet as he explained everything that had happened. She thought about what it all would mean.

She eventually started to eat as she considered how things would go now. She thought about something she had made a while ago and grinned. "I made something for you a while ago, Ash. The boys told me a lot about being with you. They talked about a lot of things. But one thing they kept bringing up was your collar. I know that your current collar has my crest on it, but Alice gave it to you. It can't truly be mine because someone else gave it to you. I know that I need to give you one of my own, and I really want to." The shadows began to gather on the table, dropping something in front of Ash. On closer inspection, he would find that it was a black metal collar. Anna's rose vine pattern covered half of it, meeting and joining with another rose vine pattern that he wouldn't recognize. The collar was made of the same metal as Anna's scythes, and looked like it had taken a lot of work and time to make. "I didn't think I would ever get to be with you, but I felt like making this. I spent a lot of time getting it just right. It's made from the same metal as my scythes, and I inscribed it with the same pattern." She looked it over again and frowned a bit at the other pattern hers intersected with. "I put my pattern going across half of it but left the other half blank. I didn't put that other pattern on there." She didn't know what it was, but the other pattern was from Pandora. The Goddess had inscribed a new pattern for Ash to join with Anna's as a gift, a blessing of their relationship. Anna had always been one of Pandora's most loyal servants, so the Goddess was rewarding her by giving them her blessing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:26 pm
Dameon Black

Ash froze the moment she revealed the collar to him and just stared at it for a moment in shock before reaching one hand out to it, stopping just short of actually touching it. After a moment he slowly moved to kneel in front of her and pulled his hair out of the way, giving her access to the collar he was currently wearing.

“I can’t take this one off myself. Only you can do it,” he told her softly, hardly able to keep himself still right now.

He could feel the touch of Anna’s goddess on the collar and knew what it meant, that he’d been fully accepted as worthy by the one source Anna respected the most. He knew what would happen when she touched his collar this time. It would simply fall away and return to being the collar Alice had given him. Then, when Anna put her own collar on him, it would fuse together in a way that no one else could remove it; only Anna would ever have that privilege now. After it fused together, he’d take on his full demonic form again, just as he had when she’d put on his heart, and a light and delicate chain would move from his collar to wrap gently around her wrist. The new collar would shift with him, turning into HellGold only when he shifted to his demonic form. It would always be changeable to suit her mood, but it would now always carry the two rose vine patterns for everyone to see it, no matter what form he took.

He closed his eyes as he lowered his head to give her full access to his neck, submitting himself to her in this moment as he’d only ever done once before. In this moment, he gave himself fully to her in a way that no one else had ever witnessed. From this moment forward, he would only ever kneel to Anna…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:05 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna watched Ash moved to kneel in front of her. She reached out to touch the collar he was already wearing. She watched as it returned to its original form and fell to the ground. She picked up her collar and shivered when she felt that the Goddess had touched and belssed the collar. She couldn't hold back a few happy tears as she realized that Pandora was giving her blessing for Anna to be happy. She smiled and put the collar on Ash, staring in awe as the collar permanently fused closed and Ash took on his demonic form. She reached out to pull him to his feet. She touched his face, still in awe at his demonic form. "I'm still not used to seeing how incredible your demonic form is," she said. "But there's something I want to know. Will anything bad happen if you kiss me in your demonic form?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:37 am
Dameon Black

Ash gave a low demonic growl as Anna pulled him to his feet and asked him that question. It made him give her a teasing grin, “Nothing of this form can harm you now, my Anna…” he told her softly with that low growl vibrating deep within him as he lifted her by the waist to sit her on top of the island where they were fully eye-to-eye and reached up to touch his Heart where it rested over hers, “You wear my Heart, that offers you the greatest protection,” he pulled her hand up to touch the collar he now wore, knowing that the seemingly molten HellGold wouldn’t hurt her at all. It would, in fact, feel cool to her touch even as it shifted into whatever shape she wanted it to be at the moment, “Wearing your collar gives you even more protection… Together, they will even give you what energy you need when you are low, call me to protect you when you are in danger, aid you in carrying my children should you choose to bear them, and allow you to touch me in any way and in any form you choose,” he explained as he rested his hands on the island on either side of her.

Then he grinned and had to raise her hands to his cheeks, “But I warn you now that if you touch my horns when I’m in this form, you’ll be lucky to be able to walk straight for a week,” he warned her, knowing she’d need that warning.

A demon’s horns were beyond sensitive and being allowed to touch them was a huge privelage. If they were chipped (or worse, cut off) it would be excruciating. For someone to touch them without permission was considered quite rude and could earn someone more than a few wounds over it. As the one to wear his Heart and Collar him, Anna had immediate permission to do whatever she liked with his horns. She could wrap them with ribbons and bows, for all he cared. But she’d have to deal with the fact that their last trip through the bedroom would pale in comparison to what he did with her if she touched his horns, since stroking them would be no different than stroking… something else…

All demons that descended from the Incubi/Succubae lines could be considered sluts in every form of the word. And some of them were the embodiment of the word. Admittedly, most of them thought with the brain in their pants, just as his sons did now. As they grew older, those demons got better at thinking with the brain in their heads. But the other form of thinking never totally went away. And when it came to sex in any form they were good at it. Some of them were so good at it that their ability to please was almost legendary. It was the main reason that the Harvesters loved his race of demons so much. They were literally made to please.

While taking on Ash was probably too much for someone’s first in every way, Ash was going to make sure that she was confident in everything she did with him. The first step, though, was making sure that she got the information she needed.

In the time she’d been here, he’d been watching her so closely that he’d learned how she learned things. She took the information and thought hard on it before putting it into action. So, this time, he gave her the information she needed about his demonic form and would let her think about it before he did anything else.

Even though he was really considering fulfilling the last real fantasy he’d had about her before she’d taken him on….  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:04 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna listened to Ash's explanation and thought about what it meant. Her fingers stroked his face as she thought about what to do now. She could tell what he was thinking, and she had to admit that she really wanted it right now. She leaned in and kissed him, holding back a bit as she thought about what she was about to do. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "All of that information is good to know," she said. "I think I'll put it to good use. I remember something you told me right before we got together. You said you wanted to take me on this island, to make me scream and not be able to walk straight for a week. I want that right now. So much. Especially now that I know that you can't hurt me in your demonic form." She managed a surprisingly wicked grin as her hands moved up to gently touch his horns. "Don't be gentle this time." She began to stoke his horns, watching him to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:46 am
Dameon Black

Ash grinned at what she said, knowing that he was going to do exactly that.

Then she touched his horns and pulled a deeper growl from him; stroking them set him loose. He went at her with a kiss at first, thankfully. Then the clothes flew in shreds and he didn’t stop until she was about ready to pass out.

But he pushed her for one more scream before he stopped and carried her upstairs to his room, that was now ‘their’ room. There he shifted back as he held her while they simply laid in the bed for a bit to let her recover from the roller coaster ride he just put her through.

When he was in his full demonic form, he didn’t have an off switch. He could literally love someone to death by going at it for several days before he had to stop for food.

She was lucky he’d stopped at four rounds on the kitchen island, and four positions. His fantasies had them going around the world, so to speak. But he took a bit of pity on her since he was her first and she was new to sex and relationships.

He did feel a little bad about ripping up her only clothing… But it was a little bit her fault, she had stroked his horns while she was still wearing clothes, after all…

After about an hour, he gently caressed her cheek as she rested her head on his chest, “I didn’t take things too far with you, did I?” he finally asked her softly, hoping that she wouldn’t mind his demonic form after this but ready to understand it if she was a little leery of it now… It was a bit much to take on the day after losing your maidenhead…

He winced when he remembered that the only thing she had intact were her boots. That were still downstairs in the kitchen.

“I can probably make you something to wear to go to the market in… I do feel bad about ripping up your clothes…” he added, fully prepared for her to hate him for that one…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:10 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna enjoyed relaxing in the bed with Ash, feeling exhausted but so satisfied. She enjoyed this feeling until Ash pulled her back to reality with his question. She shook her head. "Not at all, Ash," she said. "I loved every second of it. If I weren't so exhausted after that, I'd be begging for more. I'll have to get more accustomed to sex so I can take more from your demonic form soon. After that, I can't help but want so much more." She heard his comment about her clothes and gave him a sweet smile. "I'm not too worried about it. I still have one set of clothes to wear. They aren't much, but they'll last long enough to go to the marketplace and get new clothes and things for our room."

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff