Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:05 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet felt like she'd been punched in the gut when Anna said it like that. She froze up for a moment, her emerald eyes wide as she tried to process everything at once.

Dancer, the twins, ash, the closest thing to a home she had left...

"Go... Warn Ash... Please, Anna... Go..." she softly begged her, needing her to get the warning in place.

But even as she said those soft words, her eyes started to fill with tears that she struggled to hold them back, "I can't lose the last of the family I have Anna... Please..." she added in a harsh whisper, needing her to understand even though she couldn't voice any of it fully.

Those twins were her last link to Grann, her mate; just as they were Ash's last link to Alice, his mate. They were the last of her family to survive, a family that Grann had given to her. She couldn't lose them...

With the connection to the twins came a familial connection to Ash, and by extension to Dancer. They were family...

The importance and urgency was something she couldn't say out loud without losing it and going crazy so she could only hope that Anna would understand....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:18 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna gave Sebastet a simple nod. "I know what it's like to lose family," she said. "My parents, my sister, and now Kedar and Jaeger. I simply won't allow you to lose yours." The shadows began to wrap around her, and she looked back to the Hylarr. "One last thing. If he returns before I do, stall him." With that, she vanished into the shadows heading back to Ash's house.
[Exit]

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:22 pm
Dameon Black
Morrigan around?

With that parting warning, Sebastet knew she was going to have some work to do. She headed up the stairs and opened the main door, "Hello?" she called out, vaguely remembering that Shade had mentioned a protege of Gypsy's at one point...

She only hoped the girl was still around...

she looked around the entryway and noted the redecorating going on by numerous red-robed servants, likely leftovers inherited from Kael she guessed. But things were beginning to take shape in the place, making it more livable....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan appeared near Sebastet with a soft sigh. "Did you need something?" she asked quietly. Morrigan sounded tired, and upon closer examination it was easy to see that she wasn't doing too well. She'd trained under Gypsy and fallen in love with her in the process. And Gypsy's recent behaviour was definitely causing Morrigan quite a lot of stress. Finding out that the one she loved couldn't love her back because she had sealed her emotions away had caused her no small amount of pain. And Morrigan was doing her best to deal with it, though she really didn't know how to.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:30 pm
Dameon Black
Surprise!

Sebastet took in the girl's appearance in a glance and knew what was going on. So she held nothing back as she explained what was going on, "Your new boss has gone into her first demonic heat cycle and gotten snatched for two days of instinctive romping by a roving demon who may actually be after a now-former slave of the Re. He'll likely return her with little difference to her other than a slight personality shift that should be temporary. I hope," she said it all bluntly then frowned a bit at the end.

But she shook it off and continued, "I'm Sebastet. You'd have to be Morrigan. You remind me of..." she trailed to a stop as she considered the implications of her thoughts but knew she had to continue, "For a second there, I could have sworn you were Bethany..." she said softly.

She shook her head in confusion this time, "Damn but it's a day for mental concussions... I really don't need another one..." she almost whined over it all but knew she had little choice but to continue on with what had to be done, "I'll be staying here for a few days, by the way..." she finished and raised a clawed hand to her head to rub at her temple and the headache threatening...

All of this meant she was going to have to interact with Shade more than she'd intended to along with the questions she'd seen reflected in his eyes before she'd left him alone with the female. Crap...

She had a mental concussion going... Too many people who looked or felt like people she knew but weren't those people... Too many people lost that she'd allowed herself to get close to... Too many others that were at risk and didn't need to be....

DawnShadow666

Meanwhile, the demon had somehow managed to find the only fully shielded, and soundproof, room in the whole house to take Gypsy to. They wouldn't be found here until they left the room. Gypsy made a deep pleased growl as her back was slammed into a wall and dug her claws deeper into his skin...

From there, no one heard the screams, growls, and groans; no one heard the begging sounds or cries for more that lasted for hours.

She finally dropped into sleep among shredded sheets on the bed, one hand bound to the bedframe by a strip of the sheet, her body marked by his possession of her even as his was marked as well. The fact that she was asleep right now was a mark of a job well done on his part.

But soon enough, she'd be waking up for more...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin sighed sadly as she rested with Jake. "I appreciate that you're trying to help me," she said quietly. "But you and I both know that it won't be better in the morning. My heart isn't going to last much longer. I can feel it. The only one who could help me now would be Gin Ichimaru, but he's dead." She buried her face in his chest, trembling as she started to cry. "I'm going to die soon, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it."

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Sebastet with a blank expression. When she mentioned Gypsy going into heat and being snatched by a demon, there was a brief show of pure despair in Morrigan's eyes. The floor shook as if something had struck it, and a rather large crack began to spread across the floor not far from them. Morrigan finally spoke when Sebastet mentioned Bethany. "Bethany is my twin sister," she said, her voice empty of any emotion at all. "I suppose it's nice to meet you, Sebastet." Morrigan seemed perfectly calm, but her telekinesis was going wild. The entire house was being plagued by objects falling over or shooting across the room. One servant was unfortunate enough to be holding a glass vase that looked quite expensive as it suddenly shattered for no apparent reason. Morrigan was perfectly aware that her power was going crazy, but she made no attempt to stop it. She was simply beyond caring right now

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet actually gave a sigh of relief. Finally! Something she could handle!

She moved over to the girl in just a couple of steps and slapped her hard across the face, her claws accidentally leaving four light lines across her cheek that took a moment to start bleeding. She gave her an angry glare and actually started to growl at her.

"Snap out of it, girl! You're acting like a teenager instead of a grown woman! Are you a cub or a wolf? I just told you that Gypsy's been kidnapped by a demon and you're having a temper tantrum. I just accidentally told you that your sister is alive and you're trying to tear the house down around us. That's all you've got to deal with? A crush and a potential reunion with your only family? Grow up!

"I've lost nearly everyone I care about! All I've got left is a banished Incubus and his infant twins, his nephew being hunted down like prey, and one of my oldest friends I can't tell anything to, and his granddaughter. I lost my mate, my soul-bound mate, and my entire family. I lost my entire race. I should be curled up in a corner sucking my thumb and babbling like a vegetable. Instead I'm here trying to help. Now are you going to be a help or keep throwing a tantrum like an infant?" she told her through her growl, clearly not giving Morrigan any pity.

"I know caring for Gypsy isn't easy. But you should know one thing right now: she doesn't know what love is. She's never felt it before. She watched her mother being murdered right in front of her by her own father. She had her virginity auctioned off to the highest bidder a bare week after her father ensured that she'd never bare children. She was sold again in marriage to the highest offer like a possession. She has no idea what love is because she's never been shown what it is. She knows lust all too easily because of her innate nature. But love? It's a foreign concept to her. If you want her to understand what you feel, you have to show her what it is. She doesn't have a clue," she added, needing Morrigan to understand who it was she was caring for in a way that no one had explained.

She kept her eyes glued to Morrigan's in a hard emerald gaze that never wavered, "You have hope for a family and a future. If you're woman enough to show her what it can be and share her with the male that's willing to take you both on," she added, knowing that Gypsy's dual nature would need two loves in her life. But it wouldn't be easy...

Still.... At least the house had stopped shaking...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was silent as Sebastet scolded her, her hand moving up to rub her cheek. Her meltdown stopped as she listened, leaving the servants to continue in peace. When Sebastet finished, Morrigan couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Thanks for that," she said simply. "I don't know why I was acting that way. Maybe sleep deprivation. Haven't really gotten any sleep at lately, so I guess I needed a good wake-up slap. Now, let's see about taking care of the issues at hand." She stretched, and it was easy to see that while she still seemed exhausted, she was doing much better after Sebastet's lecture. "To answer your question, I'm a wolf. A strong, slightly pissed off wolf. Wouldn't be quite right if I was anything else." She used her telekinesis to lift the objects she had thrown around and returned them to the servants. She examined Sebastet. "Be honest with me. That didn't just help me, did it? You looked like you needed the boost as well."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:29 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake held her closer as she began to cry into his chest. Her words cause a pain in his throat, a tightening of the muscles that burned with every breath. Jake found a strength within himself he had been unaware of, and forced his outwardly appearances to remain calm. Jake wanted nothing more than to find a way to resurrect the coward who did this, just so he could beat him to a bloody pulp.
Jake said nothing, because there was nothing he could say. So he just helld her close, stroking her hair and kissing her head, until she finally cried herself to sleep, shortly joined by Jake.

Dameon Black

Rimanis had left as soon as she had fallen asleep. He had returned with blood packs, that he stole right from under some VERY angry physic in the main entrance way. " Wait were those females discussing me?" His eyes looked sky ward as he thought, then shrugged, took corporeal form. He walked over and laid the packs on the nightstand.
Then he made his way to a chair opposite the bed. He sat down with his tartan ruffled, and even torn in some places. He gave a sigh, before withdrawing a cigarette, and lighting it with intensely heated air.
" That was some crazy shite O'lright, an there es another two days of thes...." He shook his head, pausing to take a hit and exhale it. " Fan shyting tastic." He chuckled before leaning back in the large armchair with his eyes closed, enjoying his post-sex smoke.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:47 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Gypsy gave Rimanis a few hours of relative rest before she started to stir on the bed. She slid one sun-kissed leg along the ripped up sheet and turned over, revealing her side. She gave a small moan as the burn deep inside of her started flaring up again, her scent slowly filling the room as a lure to any males in the area. Thankfully for Rimanis, he was the only one who could smell the pheromones she was giving off.

Whatever had happened to the rest of her leathers wasn't even a memory at this point. She tried to pull her tied arm in close and frowned when she couldn't, another brief moment passing before she opened her crimson eyes to try to assess the situation. She only got enough time to notice Rimanis before her heat went full blown fire inside of her in an instant, making her body shift again, this time with a soft begging demonic purr.

Sebastet gave a shrug of one shoulder then grinned at her and gave a surprised bark of laughter, "I guess I did. It was the only thing I could actually take care of easily," she said honestly. The sudden release of information and emotion left her a bit drained and she found herself sitting in a nearby chair before it could be moved, running a hand through her hair as she sat back and stared at the ceiling for a moment.

She knew she had something else to tell the girl and wasn't too sure how she'd take it. But she finally decided to just wing it and see what happened, "I have something else to tell you. Not sure how you'll take it though..." she finally said and looked rather pointedly at the crack in the floor then at the one that ran up the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan watched Sebastet sit down and wondered what she had to tell her now. "What is it?" she asked. "Might as well go ahead and tell me. I've already had my meltdown, so I'm good. I can take it. I promise that I won't freak out snd break stuff again."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:06 am
Dameon Black

Sebastet gave her a good long look then shook one clawed finger at her, "I'm taking you at your word, Morrigan..." she warned her briefly then took in a breath as she considered her wording carefully. But there was nothing for it. She'd never been good at delivering news in a gentle way. Not really. She was a shoot from the hip type, a rip the bandage off fast type...

"Your sister's expecting cubs. She's in hiding with the remainder of the pack over at the Sandman base until I can take care of the idiot vampire council. They've already tried to kill me once so far..." she said as simply as possible.

Yeah, it was blunt. But it was honest.

After that came the information on Wind and what little she knew about the deal with Taro over the cubs. And the fact that Wind and Bethany were what remained of the entire Kiba Pack...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:22 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Sebastet explain the situation, looking surprised when she heard that Bethany was expecting cubs. "That sounds like something Bethany would do," she finally said. "Thank you for telling me, Sebastet. It's good to hear news of my sister. I suppose I'm happy for her, with the cubs and all, but it sounds like we'll need to deal with this vampire council. I won't let them endanger her, especially after hearing this news. Is there any way I can help you deal with the council?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:36 am
Dameon Black

Sebastet gave a soft sigh and shrugged one shoulder, "They need to be taken out. The traitors, I mean. The rest of the council is actually helpful. But if we can take out the total idiots, we can get the pack on the council. Maybe even Ash as well. Get some actual work done. First, I have to find out which ones are the traitors. That's the complicated part. I can't get in there to find out. They'll try to kill me in an instant. If there's enough of them, I might not survive to get rid of them. They're the highest ranking of each surviving bloodline and powerful in their own right. Combined, they're a nightmare," she explained without holding anything back.

She knew that Gypsy had trained her and was planning on making her one of the commanders in the company, so the girl had a good mind in her head and could work through the complications towards a solution.

"At one time, the Reapers were the best spies and assassins in the world, as feared as they were respected. And that was just the lower ranking members. If I could hire this company to do the job, I'd do it. But all my funds are tied up thanks to the council's idiocy..." she added, hoping that Morrigan would get her meaning.

Whether or not Morrigan realized it, Gypsy hadn't just been teaching her survival skills... She'd been training the girl to be a top class assassin....  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff