Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Traveling Areas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:50 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Kam had to lean forward and kiss that pout then slid his hand from Claire's shoulder to her waist as he moved closer to Gurzil, "I'll make sure to leave room for you on the back next time, Master... I did a little bit on the front but left her mind and legs for you to decorate. You're so much better with those than I am, after all," he said simply, taking the compliment with a deep thrill.

Blade, meanwhile, struggled against the mental onslaught, giving a pained groan as she dropped to the ground with her hands holding her head. She fought the whole way through it all, somehow managing to fight through anything he might do to her.

Kam gave a deep chuckle and leaned over to lay his head on Gurzil's shoulder as he watched Blade fight, "Try images of her brother instead of her, master... she can really take the pain but her brother can't..." he suggested, knowing what would break the woman and what she could resist after being in her company almost constantly for the last three days.

He pulled Claire in even closer and tapped her nose playfully, "It'll be so nice to have a pet... Maybe I'll keep him all tied up and following me around on a leash for a while..." he suggested to her then gave a reminiscent sigh as he pulled her in closer to him, "Oh, that brings back so many wonderful memories..." he added then gave her a wink, "Guess we're off to collect some wolves..." he finished with a gleeful tone as he directed her to come along with him as he paced on forward, knowing Gurzil would have Blade crawling along in just a few moments.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:57 pm
Gurzil looked at Kam with an express so absolutely blissful, that Kam would mark it as the first time he saw his master, truly happy. He sent one image to Kam, an image of an incubus. Followed by the of a pile of ash. HE would keep this from the other two. So that only his loyal man would know what he actually wish to do. Gurzil knew what would happen if he acknowledged Bethany. She would warn her companions, and they would run to the only ground they had. Dear old double crossing Ash. Gurzil was looking forward to raising his children as his personal guard. Gurzil led the way in dead silence, after one last command. " Keep your mind open, but shut.... as if you had a blast shield, but still had the ability to hear the sounds from outside. Tell me of anything you find." Once he had done this, he kept the field on blade, while he shielded his mind behind all of it's defenses. He then expanded his field to include Kam. He was not going to be seen again.

Quote:

Quote:

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:23 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Kam gave his master a simple nod and moved on ahead with Claire, still keeping her at his side. He left Blade and her fighting spirit to his master, knowing Gurzil was the absolute best with that kind of thing.

He set his mind as he needed it to be then overlaid the protections with an image of a moderately good-looking foursome enjoying a vacation bar-hopping. It would account for their strange pathway and the occasional camping spot.

Blade, meanwhile, still struggled under the onslaught of images and sensations, fighting it all and refusing to give in.

As they walked, though, Kam got an idea for the cat and turned back to his master, "There might be another way to break her, Master.... It may take a bit longer but I think it would work better..." he started, hesitating to say anything since Gurzil was so much better at breaking someone to the collar.

But he'd never seen anyone fight this long...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:56 pm
Gurzil actually admired Blade for the fight she was giving. Though now he decided to give her the images from his first night with Claire, only he placed Wind in Claire's place, from beginning to end. Then he showed her a scenario in which she did not obey. In this vision, Gurzil orders Kam to track the wolf down.
KAm returned with Wind's head, Gurzil takes the head, hanging it in Blade's face. Though before she could manage her defiant, wrathful growl, Gurzil incinerated the head. As Gurzil looked up at his favorite slave, he sent a new scenario, one that would most likely happen.

Gurzil led Blade down the corridors of the Were's pack house. Every detail perfectly placed. All was silent for a time,though the closer they got to the back, the sounds of faint voices in deep conversations. After a few more seconds, the voices became clear as day, Egan, Wind and Bethany. Gurzil pushed open a door, giving the command to kill everything that moved within as he did so. The door opened, and Blade was filled with a rage she would never achieve on her own. She sprang in without hesitation, the feeling of a savage smile stretching her luscious lips. Fangs, claws, knees, fist Blade made quick work of Egan, having snapped his neck with a backhanded slap.
Then she turned on Bethany, Wind tried to intervene, but received a deep gash across his chest from her claws. Her head titled to one side , then she struck like a viper. Blade's fangs sank into Bethany's soft neck, crushing her windpipe instantly. Though blade didn't stop, no she began to rip the girl to pieces while she was still alive. Once she was down, she swallowed the flesh between her teeth. Turning next to her brother, he tried to stop her....Begged her to stop, to find reason, remember her twin the only one in the world who knew her better than she knew herself. Blade just kept smiling as she tore into him, he didn't even fight her back. He wrapped his arms around his sister, holding her close while she ate him alive, pulling his intestines from his stomach, he just kept screaming, and scream. Then she removed his lungs, and his screams died in a gurgle.

" What is it you had in mind Kammy.... your interrupting fluffy cuddle time again.." He smiled like a five year old girl, and then lost it, his deep laughter turning the hair on a passerby, white with fear.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:10 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Kam watched as Blade let out growling protests against the images, refusing to believe she'd ever do such a thing. He tilted his head a bit then gave a shiver at the sound of that insane laughter, loving that sound, "I know my methods are a bit tame for you... But if we combined that with some of your favorite things to do... I think that would finally do it. She'll fight the images in her mind. But really torturing her, taking her as only you can, making her enjoy it and the pain... You're good, Master, the best. But I think this one may require something special to break her..." he suggested, keeping it as a suggestion and nothing more.

His master would do as he would, Kam knew, but he did love trying new things. Well, except vegetables...

Blade got to her knees with a deeper growl and opened her eyes to focus on Gurzil's face, "You can't... You can't make me kill him..." she gasped out through clenched teeth, then gave a groan of pain as she fought the images off.

Who knew? Maybe Kam's suggestion had a bit of merit... After all, he'd gotten her to walk on the leash for him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:05 am
Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
Claire was visibly relieved when the visions Gurzil was sending to her finally stopped. She stopped and watched Blade fight back against him and hesitated. It was possible that she may be able to find a way to distract him for a brief moment, but what would it really help if she did? He would still torture Blade with the visions until he broke her, and there would likely be terrible pain for her if she tried to help her. Pain usually didn't scare her, but Gurzil was an exception to that. So she just whimpered and stood back, not daring to intervene out of sheer terror.

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:35 am
Gurzil caught the trembling, Claire, out of the corner of his eye." This one is good for Ego stroking....HAHAHAHaaa" He turned his attention to Kam, as he made his suggestion of pained, pleasure. Gurzil did like the Idea, but he was sure his slave, was far more interested in seeing his Master naked. Gurzil had teased him several days ago. " Poo..." He was cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

Gurzil looked down to the source, of the voice. He found Blade slowly rising from her crawling position. Gurzil, flashed a scene of her brother, tied up and savagely violated, and beaten. " Give yourself to me completely, and No harm shall ever come to him... I might not, even enslave him...." He turn towards her, and dropped to a squatting position, so he was at eye level, with her. " I NEED someone like you Shadow Blade. IF you give in, I give my word as a Demon of the long march, That I shall not harm you brother." He gave her a warm smile.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:20 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Kam just gave a shrug of one shoulder as he moved in behind Claire, his arms around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder so that he could feel her fearful shudders better. It was a very intimate and familiar way of holding her and probably felt like a violation to her but he didn't care. As he cuddled in behind her, he gave Gurzil an unrepentant grin. Of course he wanted to see his master naked and didn't bother to hide the fact. He was who and what he was, after all.

Blade gave a shout of rage at the image and hit the ground with her fist a few times. Once the image faded, she turned a glare up to Gurzil as she panted for air, "I'll work for you but only if you leave my family alone... Otherwise, I'll fight you until you wind up killing me," she growled out, her muscles tensing as she got ready for more torture. But she'd be going on the attack this time. She wasn't going to go down without a fight this time.

She'd given a compromise even though she wasn't too sure his word could be trusted. But she had little choice in the matter and she knew it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:41 pm
Her rage, brought a flush to Gurzil's golden cheeks. His right hand rose, with a claw point to her chin, his lips spread into a feral grin. Then he leaned in and kissed her tenderly, before pulling back. " You have my word, as Gurzil of the high sands, Demon of the long March." For the first time, he sounded completely sane.
The demon stood, and looked towards KAm. " Time for camp.... I am expecting someone." Gurzil then tugged on the leash, and it vanished. " Walk...." was his only command to Blade, before he led the way off the road. Gurzil could smell the faint scents of moist moss, very moist.
Gurzil followed his nose, until he found the cave, he had suspected to be there. " We'll make camp in here...we'll be needing the privacy." He flashed Kam a wild smile. Then walked through the small entrance, which opened up into a large cavern, roughly ten feet in height, and twenty by thirty in area. Gurzil found a nice large rock, to hop up on with his legs crossed.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:57 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Blade wiped her lips with the back of her hand after the kiss then followed as she was told, hating the fact that she was going to have to trust in his word about her brother.

Kam let out a delighted sound at the thought of stopping for a bit and moved along behind with Claire snuggled into his side. He didn't care if she didn't like it. When they got to the cave, he gave her a slap to the a** as he made the items needed for camping down simply appear to one side, "Why don't you set us up, Love. Show your new master that you're willing to serve him like a good girl," he suggested to her then pinched her a** before he moved over to Gurzil.

"Are we waiting for who I think we are, Master?" he asked simply, a hint of unholy glee lighting up his eyes at the thought. Of course, Gurzil knew why he'd have that light in his eyes. After all, he dearly loved teasing the demon to the point of anger and dearly hoped he'd be able to push him over the edge some day.

Blade growled at Kam's treatment of Claire as she moved to help the girl set up the camping stuff: bedding, wood for a fire, foodstuffs. The usual stuff. She only hoped Claire could cook...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:17 pm
Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
Claire didn't fight against Kam as he pulled her along, finding it pointless to try. She also didn't react to the slap or pinch to her a**. With a sigh, she began the set up of the camp, grateful for Blade's help. When they had finished, she looked down at herself. Gurzil had cut her clothes apart, so she was forced to be naked right now. Only the symbols Gurzil had branded into her covered her body right now. She thought about asking if she could have something to wear and hesitated, unsure if even that simple action would put Gurzil in the mood to hurt her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 am
User Image

Rimanis Nailo

The wind, outside the cave, grew strong. Finding it's way, into the cave blowing out the small flame they, had going. Then it all settled back down, no one aware of the watcher. However, there was that damned slave, again. He was most likely planning on trying to seduce, Rimanis. Then there were they other two, who were...basically naked.
Rimanis, relieved himself of his large burden. Dropping Dancer, right above Kam's head. With any luck, the basteed would get clobbered. Then Rimanis would appear standing on the pile of, hybrid Incubi. HIs right fist slammed into his chest, and he gave a slight bow of his head. " Son of Deluge....Dancer."

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Gurzil chuckled, at the sight. Then nodded and spoke. " Good, it's about time things started falling toge.....you dirty little, Kite." Gurzil had caught the scent of a very, strong pheromones. " So that's what took you so long."

Rimanins, gave a wink, " You seem to be doing good for yourself, Me Lord..... " He looked over at the completely naked, Blade. His hand resting on his belt, began to adjust it. THen he looked back to Gurzil. " What Crazy shite, have you been getting into?"

Gurzil, gave a broad, closed eyed Cheshire grin. " Gurzil, found little Blade wondering the road....and then Claire just kinda...." He chuckles... " Fell into my lap....repeatedly." Gurzil laughed, at his gruesome joke. " Though do get off of them...."

Rimanis looked down, and chuckled before reappearing in the air, as if he was setting on his own rock of Equal height as the one Gurzil sat on.  

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Blade swore rather loudly over the fire going out and even let out a long rolling growl over it. Her brown eyes turned a murderous glare on the new demon once he appeared then got busy starting the fire up again. That done, she moved over to Claire to look over her wounds then turned another glare onto Gurzil right before she grabbed up a silk blanket and wrapped it around the girl's shoulders, knowing she had to be feeling the cold moving in, "I can handle a little cold but she can't. She needs clothes," she told Gurzil simply and logically.

Kam just grinned from under Dancer as he looked the hybrid over then gave a small squeal of joy, "Oh, Rimmy! I knew you liked me after all! Look Master! He brought me a present!" he said happily then let his fingers move over Dancer's face, healing the hybrid to his full beauty, "He's beautiful... I can see why Deluge kept him chained to his chair..." he said in soft awe then looked up at Gurzil with hopeful eyes. Think puppy dog eyes and you'd be close.

"What can I do to him? Can I really have him? Rimmy gave him to me... Please, Master? Pretty please?" he begged in total Kam logic. To him, of course, it meant that Rimaris actually did like him. Even though he knew the wind demon hated his guts. He knew his take on the whole thing would piss the wind demon off...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:18 pm
Gurzil looked over at, Blade. His eyes drifting to Claire next to her. He had forgotten that they were naked. His right hand pointed towards a trunk. " There should be clothing in there for both of you....should work for now...... Kam likes to dress up..HEhehehe...ahaha" He laughed lightly, before turning his eyes down on his newest, Incubus. As, Kam had said, the man was very beautiful.

Rimanis, ground his teeth together. Feeling the urge, to kick Kam in his face, while he was down...but that would just excite the little basteed. " Nay, you are not that speci...al" He trailed off, as his eyes were drawn to the naked, Blade. His eyes grew wide. " Holy...shite..... " HIs draw droped open for a second, exposing a mouth, full of fangs. Then he pulled himself together.

Gurzil, chuckled with a shake of his head. " I did promise you a play thing....." Gurzil tapped his chin in thought. Then looked back down. " Fine Dancer, is your personal assistant....." He chuckled once, more.

Rimanis, just shook his head. He turned, and walked over to the fire, taking a seat, on a small rock near the flames. He began feeding the fire just the right amount of air, to keep it burning.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:33 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Blade made a noncommittal sound then moved to get something for Claire to wear out of the trunk, urging her to get dressed while Blade stirred the meal. She could do that much without ruining it, she guessed. She ignored Rimaris as he moved over to the fire, quite possibly the only female to ever do so more than likely. Claire had a reason to ignore him. She was traumatized. Blade just ignored him on purpose.

Only when Claire moved over to take over the stew did Blade move over to the trunk of clothes, frowning down into it for a moment as she took in what all was actually there. It seemed that Claire had found the only outfit that actually covered plenty of skin. The rest of it looked like something out of Kam's imagination.

Truthfully, Blade decided she'd rather go naked. She might get to shift to her leopard form later to sleep in.

That, however, left her simply digging through the trunk in an effort to find something that covered up the important bits at the very least...

Kam moved from Dancer to Gurzil nearly bouncing with joy, "Oh thank you Master!" he said happily and gave Gurzil a very happy kiss to the lips then danced over to Rimaris and put his arms around him from behind, totally invading his personal space as he even placed a kiss to his cheek, "Thank you Rimmy!" he added then moved back over to Dancer and carried him over to one of the pallets.

He gently laid their target down and checked him over from head to toe then right back up and unbraided all of that ankle-length hair. Once it was all spread out beside the unconscious male, Kam let out a soft sound of awe, "Master he's even more beautiful than the report said. And more powerful. The slave collar is a bit of a problem, though. Can't be removed or replaced. Still, the council failed to mention quite a few things to you about him..." he reported obediently as he assessed their prize, "Rimmy, I could kiss you for this!" he added with unholy glee barely repressed in him.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff