Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:23 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan sighed softly at Dancer's apology. "You have nothing to apologize for, Dancer," he said. "You weren't yourself. I blame Gurzil and Kam. They took you and made you do it." He frowned at Dancer's mention of the Arena. "Ash told me a bit about it." New memories were starting to flash through his mind, memories of Dancer in the Arena. "I have memories of it, though. I remember seeing you there." One hand moved to touch Dancer's chest, exactly where the spear had gone through him. "I remember being there. I remember being a fighter. I remember stabbing a spear through you." He moved one hand up to Dancer's face and made him look at him. "Who was he, Dancer? I know you have history with the demon I merged with. But I can only see a few details about him. Who was he?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:42 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer shivered when Egan touched the scar where the spear went through him and flinched when Egan wanted to know more, though the Alpha's touch made him shiver again.

But he gave Egan narrowed eyes as he looked at him, "So it is you, Lark... I'd wondered what happened to him when he didn't catch me again..." he whispered softly, his expression closing down almost instantly.

After a moment of looking over Egan's face, he finally gave a feline growl, "If I hadn't promised to help you, I'd leave you to it, Egan... Anything to keep him away from me..." he finally let out, unable to help his reaction. Of course, it wouldn't have taken much to figure out why. Just another flashback to when Lark had held Dancer in an old barn or an abandoned pub. But he spoke about it anyway, telling Egan about it all...

The dates weren't important since everything seemed to blend together after a while: suspended from a sturdy roof beam by his wrists and arms, getting stripped via knife, the pain that followed, then the rest... Then came the inevitable 'escape' where Lark made it seem That Dancer had escaped on his own, simply letting him go to drag out the chase a bit longer...

Lark was a royal b*****d, in more ways than one. Her was the son of one of the demonic council members and had been given alot of leeway when he'd been sent out after Dancer. Too bad for Lark that someone else had gotten their claws in alot deeper. Even now he could feel Kam's orders moving through him...

He got to his feet and moved over to kick one of the support beams with another low growl, then another kick, and another, and another... Until he'd managed to bloody his foot but hadn't broken anything. He turned his back to the beam and slid down it to sit on the floor as he panted for air, the pain letting him stop thinking and stop hearing those orders for a few moments, finally moving his hands over his face for a moment and wondering if it was possible to run far or fast enough from his past to actually get away from it...

He finally looked up at Egan and shook his head slightly before leaning it back against the beam, "Sorry about that... I was down there for a long time and have alot of memories that I'd much rather forget... Then there was Lark chasing me, catching me, trying to relive the Arena but with a much better ending for him, letting me go to repeat it all over again... Sometimes he'd let me go for a year, sometimes longer... But he was always there in the end... Until you apparently merged with him... I forget how many times he caught me, though he kept track of it and told me each time what number we were on..." he shook his head again and closed his eyes for a moment.

"If it wasn't you, Egan, I'd be out of here faster than you could blink; cuffs or no cuffs..." he finally added, knowing that the Alpha was the only one besides Kam to really know how to manage him in the bedroom... Or the shower... Or just about anywhere...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:18 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan was a bit surprised by Dancer's explanation of Lark. He had never expected to hear that his demonic half had come from someone so horrible. He jumped a bit in surprise at Dancer's sudden kicks to the support beam. He examined him for a moment and then decided that he needed to take Dancer's attention away from the past again.

He finally decided on something a bit more adventurous than a private, soundproofed room. He walked over to the door and locked it. He moved back over to Dancer and lifted him up, leaning in and kissing him very properly again. He held the kiss until he had to pull back to breathe. He let out a low growl. "Lark is dead, Dancer. I may have his memories, but everything he was is gone. All that's left is me." He took a step toward the beam, pressing Dancer's back against it as he adjusted their position. Flames were suddenly burning their shorts away and leaving them naked, while also leaving them completely unharmed. He let out another low growl before kissing his neck and then biting him in a way that he knew would probably drive him wild. "This room isn't soundproofed, so try not to scream too loudly." And then he was kissing him again as he started what would be another extremely pleasurable session with Dancer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:37 pm
Dameon Black

By the time Egan was finished with him Dancer’s legs were barely holding him up, so the Alpha had to help him up the stairs to the bedroom where they both cleaned up then wound up in the massive bed with a sleeping Wind. Dancer didn’t notice the other hybrid until he felt Wind turn and cuddle up to his back; then he noticed that he was also in Wind and Egan’s room instead of the soundproofed guest room across the hall. Then Egan laid down on the other side of him and he couldn’t hide the shiver that moved through him from being caught between the two, knowing full well that Egan couldn’t have missed it.

As for Wind, even though he was currently asleep, he’d wanted to be a part of it if Egan did Mark Dancer. Besides, curling up with the both of them would restore his energy faster and better than if he’d just curled up somewhere else…

But once he looked at Wind, he had to know something and turned his head to Egan as the Alpha shifted position to get Dancer’s hair up over the pillow instead of laying on it, “How did you two even meet? Everything I’ve heard about Wind and his sister said that they were constantly on the run. Considering who they’re related to on their demonic side, I don’t blame them for keeping moving like they did; but what was it that made them take such a risk? I just don’t understand that,” he asked, his voice soft so that he wouldn’t wake up Wind.

Yes, he admitted that he knew who Wind and Blade’s father was, but that wasn’t too much of a stretch when one considered that he already knew about the fact that they were related to Kam. There really weren’t that many Incubbi in Hell’s Cradle that had moved out of there to breed when they went into their heat. It was one of the reasons why the hybrids were so popular and in demand. It was why his father had killed his mother to take him, then why his father had ‘rented’ him out like he had… Everyone wanted a taste of what they couldn’t afford to buy…

And he’d been very popular to rent… He’d even been ‘rented’ out by Lark’s father once to test his ‘performance’ by running him through Falcon’s harem of female and male concubines. Dancer had passed that test with flying colors. To the point that he’d caught Lark’s attention… Something that he still regretted – painfully…

But once, before Gurzil had killed her and during a break in his training with Kam, Blade had told Dancer about her brother and some of their travels while she’d applied some healing ointments to his back. Her brother had intrigued him but not in the way that most would guess at: he was surprised that Wind was able to stay so sweet and tenderhearted after everything he’d been through. There was a quiet strength about the male that confused him as much as it had intrigued him.

So it probably wasn’t that surprising that he wanted to know more about both males. Asking how they met was just one step for him…

Truthfully, he was a bit envious of their relationship. He’d never been in a relationship where he was an equal partner… Or even had much of any say in it… There had been his father and his father’s ‘clients’, Lark, Meno, and Kam… There might have been a few more somewhere, just a passing moment in time that was more quickly forgotten than remembered.

He knew that if he was brought into their relationship at all, he’d be serving a purpose. Beyond that? He had no idea and neither did Egan or Wind, as far as he could tell. He did have to make up for what he’d done and he certainly wasn’t complaining. But how to place an appropriate add for it all?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:15 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan considered Dancer's question for a moment. "It's a fairly long story," he stated quietly. "We met because he passed through my original pack's territory with his sister. We moved to attack them, and Blade beat several of my best fighters. I decided that I wanted her strength for my pack, so I invited them to join. But the problem was that I absolutely hated Wind at first. I saw him as weak and pathetic, a necessary extra to take on in order to get his sister's strength. So I took it upon myself to train him and force him to get stronger. I wasn't just as bad as all of the ones who still see him as lesser, I was worse. I treated him so horribly. I realize the truth now, but I felt so confused around him at first. I didn't understand that I was attracted to him, that I wanted him. So I was cruel to him. But I couldn't keep it up forever."

He smiled as he looked at his Mate, still finding it hard to believe that they'd had such a rough beginning. "As I worked to train him, I started to want him more and more. I eventually gave into it one day. We shifted back after training in our wolf forms, and I saw yet again how beautiful he is. I couldn't hold it back anymore. We were alone, so I pushed him onto the ground and took him right there. I felt ashamed after, but I couldn't get it out of my head. I started pulling him aside for training more often, only to throw him on the ground and make him scream. I kept feeling the shame as it went on, but he was always so kind and reassuring. He talked to me, telling me that everything would be okay, that I would eventually get over playing with him. But I never did. I stopped feeling ashamed after a while, and I started to really care for him. The more time we spent together, the more I started to love him. I stopped feeling ashamed and started accepting myself. I realized that I have no attraction to women. I never did. Wind helped me understand that I don't have to feel broken or ashamed for being attracted to men. He helped me accept myself fully. Without him, I would still be that miserable Alpha in charge of a pack that didn't see the real me, stuck with a woman that I couldn't function with."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:22 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer listened to the story in silence, finally turning to look at Wind with a thoughtful expression, “Blade talked about him to me every chance she got… Mostly when she was patching me up… I couldn’t believe that he’d been through everything he had and came out the way he is on the other side of it all, still sweet and even tempered and giving… He was like a dream to me while we were there, something I couldn’t even picture in my mind but wanted to be near anyway… I’ve never met anyone like him, or anyone like her for that matter… She was so strong, so resistant… Everything that I wasn’t… I know that in the end Gurzil killed her, but he had to work at it to take her out… To the point that he had to call Kam and me in to patch him up after…” he said softly as he watched Wind sleep next to him.

He finally shook his head slightly and looked at the cuffs he now had to wear, “I had no choice, you know… My father saw to that… Made sure that I got the training to handle anyone he sent me to, male or female… I prefer male, I’ll admit that I always did; but I’m still able to function with both and make sure that they enjoy it… I got out when I had the chance but I sometimes wonder if it was a good thing or not… I’ve been running for a long time and every time I stop something bad happens… For a long time it was Lark finding me… Then Meno claimed me and I lost my heart for a little bit, but he died in the end… Then I was taken to my uncle and I thought I’d be able to stay there for a little bit at least, but I knew that I had to run to keep the twins safe… But then I was nabbed and delivered to Gurzil who gifted me to Kam… Now I’m here and I have to wonder what disaster is going to happen other than what I’ve already done…” he closed his eyes against what his life had become but knew he couldn’t escape it.

“What you two have… Even knowing how it started… It’s the kind of thing that people dream about… I stopped dreaming a long time ago, Egan… That’s the truth… I can’t come between you two and I know it would become a problem at some point; it’s happened before. But I also know I have to make up for what I’ve done since they sent me back… I don’t know what to do… I know I should start running again… I’m just not sure when I should start…” he admitted, his voice kept soft so that he wouldn’t wake up Wind but he knew that Egan had to know that much at least.

If given the opportunity, he would start running again and he had no plans to stop this time. He’d just keep running and running until it either killed him or he finally succeeded in getting away from it all. That was his plan. As long as he was away from everyone, he couldn’t hurt anyone and no one could find him. In short, he was planning on finding some version of an oubliette to stay in, a place of forgetting, a place where no one could reach him and he couldn’t get out…

He’d stay long enough for Egan to get the control he needed but after that he was planning to run again. Especially after hearing about how they got started. He knew that he didn’t have that kind of patience. Wind was the patient kind; carried the kind of silent strength that let him wait Egan out until the Alpha figured out where his heart belonged. Dancer knew he couldn’t do it like that.

He could deal without love, he could deal without having someone in his life, and he could deal with being alone. All of that he knew. But he also knew that if he stayed for long, he’d come to feel for Egan things that he shouldn’t. He could all too easily fall for the strong Alpha and he knew it. But he felt that there was no room here for him.

As he opened his eyes, they fell on the Mark that Wind had given Egan. He raised his cuffed hands and traced around the edge of that Mark lightly without actually touching it, “I know I could never be this for you… You’re both already claimed… But you’re going to have to work at your control so that I can go before my presence becomes a problem… For what she gave me, please give me that much…” he whispered softly, showing that he didn’t know what Wind had told Egan earlier about keeping Dancer.

At the end, he spoke of Blade again, hoping that Egan would give him what he’d asked for in her memory.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:00 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Dancer speak and raised an eyebrow. He looked the hybrid over and then slipped and arm around him. He placed a quick kiss on Dancer's lips and then let out a low growl as he remained close. "No more running, Dancer," he stated. "Running isn't the solution. Not this time. No, you'll be staying right here with us. You've been on your own too long. Not again. You belong in my pack, and I'm sure Ash will agree."

He looked Dancer in the eye, his expression making it clear that he wouldn't let Dancer argue about this. "Wind and I have discussed this already. We want you here, Dancer. Both of us. And we plan on keeping you here. You need the structure and order that a pack can offer. You need it, and we're going to provide it."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:45 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer frowned up at Egan even though he instantly reacted to the growl that put him into a compliant state that also kept him receptive to anything Egan wanted of him. But his words still confused him on a level that Egan wouldn’t be able to reach.

He was panting a bit just from the growl Egan was giving off but he still frowned in confusion, “I don’t understand… It’s too dangerous for me to stay; too dangerous to the pack and everyone else here, anyone around me… As long as I stay here, there’s the chance that I’ll…” he had to pause there and swallow at the thought of what he could do… what he’d already done…

The memories of what he’d done flashed in his mind, though they carried a slight haze for him, as if he were watching what he was doing as if someone else were doing them… or if it was white or dark around the edges…

His memories disturbed him and terrified him… He’d never thought he could do anything like that…

He turned his mismatched eyes back up to Egan and searched his face for a quiet moment, “You can’t want me here… Not with what I’ve done… Not with what I can do again…” he whispered softly. Then he closed his eyes and tried to push the memories back but wasn’t sure how to do that. What he’d done was so against his innate nature that he was still having trouble with it on so many levels…

Wind opened his eyes where Dancer couldn’t see it then and blinked up at Egan. He’d heard everything so far and knew what had to be done. Through their Mark, he told Egan that he was going to have to make a choice: let Dancer wallow in the memories of what he’d done… or Claim him as he knew Egan wanted to do… and as he wanted as well…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:54 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Dancer with a frown, not really happy with the way he was acting. He let out a low, dangerous growl that should work to silence Dancer. "I'm the Alpha of this pack, Dancer," he said. "Don't ever try to tell me what I can or can't want. That's not a good move." He listened to what Wind told him through their bond and considered it for a moment. He looked Dancer over one more time and made his choice. "All I want to hear from you for the next few hours are your screams." He leaned in and placed a kiss in the exact same spot where he had put his Mark on Wind. He allowed Dancer a brief moment to relax and then bit him hard on that spot. "I hope you're ready." He used his bond with Wind to let him know that he had chosen to Claim Dancer and told him that he wanted him to get involved for this part. He didn't wait for a response before kissing Dancer in a way that he knew would ignite all of his senses again and put him in a submissive state. He kissed him until he was sure that he would be putty in his hands and then proceeded to show both of them exactly how he was feeling.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:04 am
Dameon Black

Wind was all for getting involved and in the end wound up nearly passing out from pure pleasure. Only Dancer stepping in at the right moment kept him conscious enough to go run them a bath with plenty of healing oils added in. Egan still had to help Dancer into the bathroom, though how the Alpha managed to have that much energy Wind had no clue.

As he shakily helped all of them clean up, he couldn’t help but admire the Marks on Dancers shoulders. Admittedly, Egan’s Mark was much more prominent than his own, but they were an impressive show of artistry as they continued to spread over Dancer’s neck and shoulders. He was proud of the Mark Egan had given him and had no problem showing it off as often as he could. But he still found himself fascinated by how his and Egan’s Marks blended as they moved down Dancer’s back.

While his legs were shaky (as usual), he didn’t feel drained. In fact, he felt almost energized and it confused him.

Between them, Dancer stirred a bit from his euphoric haze and gave a small smile, “One of the benefits of being with those that are Incubbi-Descended or Incubbi-Bound… While they may feed on your energy… We share that energy when Marked… Being Marked by both of you, I can channel it and share it…” he mumbled it a bit. His body was reacting to the marks that had been left in his skin, shivering and giving off soft whimpers from the feeling of the water and oils in the claw marks, scratches, and just plain moving over his sensitized skin.

Wind looked up at Egan briefly then had to blush as he remembered getting his own Mark. He cleared his throat a bit before he spoke, “That’s good to know. It’ll certainly come in handy in the future,” he said softly, his voice hoarse from screaming.

Dancer’s voice was hoarse also, but his bloodline pretty much guaranteed that he’d still sound good no matter what. There was just enough distance between his and Wind’s bloodlines that allowed them to compliment each other in so many ways, all of them to Egan’s benefit.

With the two of them as his Mates, Egan’s reputation was going to take a sharp curve upward. To be able to take on two Mates and keep them protected, happy, and satisfied was a mark in Egan’s favor. Once the word got out, he’d be flooded with applications to join his pack.

This trip around the bedroom, Dancer had taken the brunt of Egan’s desires and needs since he could take more than Wind could. But he’d shared the energy he’d gained with the soft-spoken hybrid so that Wind was able to keep up with the other two better. He’d also made the experience much more pleasurable for Egan by allowing the Alpha to stop holding back with Wind.

Right now, though, he simply enjoyed the water and them cleaning him up so that they could all sleep. Or, at least Dancer and Wind could sleep. Egan still had energy to spare and was a mark of a great Alpha, which Egan was; but it also allowed him to do whatever he had to do. Right now, he couldn’t have argued with anything if he’d wanted to. Egan and Wind had both swept his resistance away under the influence of pure pleasure and he was loving every second of it…

Wind just passed a small grin to Egan over Dancer’s shoulder as he worked the cleansing and healing oil over Dancer’s skin and admired every mark Egan had put into Dancer’s skin. The male was instantly a work of art…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:00 pm
Red Gypsy
(Here's Claire getting the message. Now to do a post with her passing it on.)

One of the Were's in the sanctuary suddenly shuddered as Claire used her power to take control of their body. The suddenly stopped what he had been doing and moved through the building. It took a moment for Claire to find the information about where Shadow's room was, but the male started heading that direction quickly. He started moving much more quietly as he neared the little girl's room. He looked around for a moment and then slipped into the room.

He looked around the room for a moment, finding the little girl asleep in her bed. He started to walk toward her, with Claire feeling rather happy that this was turning out to be extremely simple. That feeling went away when the male caught movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see something impossible. All Claire had time to register was a familiar Cheshire grin before the male's body was forced to the floor and silenced by a hand being pressed painfully against the male's mouth. There was a sudden searing pain as a burning claw was pressed against the male's chest, the hellfire burning a strange message into the skin. When the message was complete, the projection stepped back and lifted a mirror up so the message could be read. He gave it just enough time for the message to be read and then reached down to quickly slice open the male's throat. As the male lay dying on the ground, the projection of Gurzil gave that familiar Cheshire grin again and moved over to lovingly stroke Shadow's face, obviously still going along with the plan that had been made to twist the young girl into being his 'daughter'. The male Were's body gave out then, his death forcing Claire back into herself to pass on the message.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:00 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan was enjoying the bath after the unbelievable time in the bedroom. He couldn't remember feeling this satisfied in a while, and realized that his demonic side was fully sated for a while. He watched his two Mates with a grin, the two of them able to feel his pride over his skills in the bedroom. As he enjoyed the time in the bath, he remembered a few important details that had him sighing. "We need to get ready to go to Sanctuary for the peace talks," he said. "Wind, go check on Shadow once our bath is done. I'll get other things taken care of, but you need to make sure that Shadow is doing alright before we go."

Bethany
Bethany hadn't been very happy when she had suddenly found herself in the pack house at the Sandman base. Unlike the Sanctuary, the Sandman base wasn't shielded. Any psychic out there that knew about her could get into her head with no problem. The only thing that made the entire situation bearable was the fact that Bethany could use this opportunity to visit Shadow. She missed her daughter when she couldn't see her. The little girl was the only one who could make her happy right now. When she went to see her, she found the little girl asleep and decided to wait for her to wake up. She took a seat next to her bed and waited. She had been waiting for a while when she felt a vision coming on. She suddenly saw the pack house going crazy. She saw Wind being attacked and mauled to death by Blade. She saw Egan simply unable to handle the pain of losing his first love and disappearing, taking Dancer with him and leaving the pack defenseless. With the pack broken, the Sandman proved too weak to beat back Luna's army. The amount of death that followed was so horrible that the only reason Bethany continued to watch was because she simply had no choice. Once the vision ended, Bethany gasped and tried to get everything straight in her head again. She took a deep breath as she realized that she had to do something to try to prevent what she had just seen. She got up and leaned over to place a loving kiss on her daughter's forehead before leaving her room and slowly walking through the building as she tried to find the place where she had seen Blade killing Wind.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm
Dameon Black

Wind gave a soft laugh at what he was picking up from Egan and leaned in to give him a light kiss, “Go ahead and get some sleep with Dancer. I’ll get everything taken care of. It won’t take me long and you can get some sleep since you’ll need it when we get there. I can sleep after we get there while you’re busy negotiating,” he told him simply then gave them both a kiss before he got out of the tub and started drying off.

What took the most time for him was drying his hair, of course, but it was certainly worth it in the end. He finally whispered softly and his hair automatically braided itself as he slipped on a light robe then left the room.

Dancer had come to a bit more during the bath and enjoyed it even more than he’d thought to. Once Wind was out of the suite, he moved to get out of the tub as well but had to take care of his hair the old fashioned way. He was still wearing a pair of silver-laced cuffs because he didn’t trust his control just yet, so magic was out for him for now.

He watched Egan get out of the tub and openly admired the male. Yet another leftover from his time in Hells Cradle: when one found someone attractive, one didn’t hide their appreciation. He still didn’t know what to do with Egan bonding with Lark and had no idea how deep Lark’s memories went in Egan’s mind. There were a few of those events that he’d much rather no one ever knowing, not even Egan…

He got his robe on and set to the long work of braiding his hair. The silver and white mass fell to the back of his knees but was a weight that he’d never once considered cutting. It had been cut once, though… Lark had done it during one of his fits of rage over Dancers’ not giving in to him… He hadn’t cut it since…

Damnit! There were just too many memories… He silently wished that he had better memories to look back on…

He shook his head and moved on into the bedroom to finish braiding his hair, using that to keep him occupied and distracted from his thoughts as well as the hunk of Alpha following him…

Wind moved from the suite to check on Shadow first, making sure that she was sleeping peacefully and not projecting again. They were planning on taking her with them to Sanctuary in the morning, of course; to give her some peace from all that happened to her as well as to keep a close eye on her.

When he was satisfied with her, he moved on to finishing up getting everything ready for going to Sanctuary in the morning. Everything was already packed and stacked in the dining room but he double checked it all anyway. From there, he moved on into the kitchen to get things ready for breakfast in the morning and to take care of his notes for the cooks that would take care of the meals for the pack while he was gone.

That done, he headed for the stairs and even made it to the hallway outside of his room before it happened…

Egan wouldn’t have been able to miss it when Wind’s mind cried out for help. Blade hit him like a freight train and he went down hard under her as he tried to go for his heart first, then his throat. He was so shocked that he was a bit late in defending himself, just a fraction late in getting his hand up to push her back off of him.

All she did was growl as she attacked him while he was forced to cry out at every claw mark she carved into his skin. He knew instantly that she was trying to kill him and his heart shattered over it. He’d thought that she was dead, that Gurzil had killed her. He’d cried his heart out over it and mourned her while Gurzil had actually been torturing her to the point that she’d gone completely feral. She’d been alive the entire time and he’d simply moved on with his life.

Tears filled his eyes and rolled down his face as he tried to protect himself, too shocked to think of using his magic…

Dancer had reacted the instant he heard the attack and ran for the door, automatically reaching for his magic but finding it still sluggish thanks to the silver-laced cuffs he’d insisted on since he hadn’t trusted himself. Now he was regretting that…

((Okay, Bethany interferes, goes down, Egan runs out to stop things, and Dancer runs out to keep Wind alive… Sound good?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Bethany
Bethany managed to get to the place she had seen in her vision before Blade had a chance to do too much damage to Wind. As she rushed over to interfere, she caught a brief glimpse of the future. She saw what would happen if she kept going and tried to help, saw what her fate would be. She swallowed hard and then tackled Blade from the side, knocking her off of Wind and forcing her to the ground several feet away. Once they had both recovered, she set to doing everything necessary to keep Blade's attention focused on her so that Wind would survive. She knew that she wouldn't survive doing it this way, and that realization terrified her. But she was doing what was best for everyone, seeing that her actions would save Wind and change that horrible future she saw, even if she wouldn't live to see it. As she clashed with Blade, she only took the steps necessary to keep the feral shifter's attention on her and force her to back up and get further away from Wind, not doing anything else that could be considered as defending herself.

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan was rushing toward the door the instant he felt Wind's mental shout for help. He didn't care that he was still completely naked as he ran out of the room to check on Wind. He saw the condition Wind was in and immediately turned around to grab Dancer and pull him closer. The cuffs that were restricting Dancer unlocked the moment Egan touched them, and the Alpha quickly tossed them aside. He couldn't seem to form any words, but Dancer would feel his desperation, would understand that Egan desperately wanted him to start healing Wind. Once he was sure that Dancer was doing everything he could, he turned and looked for Blade. He saw that Bethany had actually forced her quite a distance down the hall and partway down the stairs before Blade had overwhelmed her. He took off toward them at top speed, though the way Blade was going made it clear that he wouldn't be able to reach the two in time to save Bethany.

((And there we go. Bethany is set up to go down, and Egan has unlocked Dancer so he can keep Wind alive.))  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:00 am
Dameon Black

Dancer instantly went for Wind and knelt beside him, calling up his magic and sending it to Wind’s wounds to seal them to begin with. From there, he went to the worst of the wounds and concentrated on those. But there was so much damage… They were all very lucky that he’d been able to channel enough energy from their last round in the bedroom so he had enough energy to take care of the very worst of the wounds but not much more. Not without more energy to use. But he would do what he could.

“Egan… Contain her. Knock her out and tie her up. I can feel it in him, Egan… If she dies here, we will lose him,” he told Egan simply, fully able to feel what Wind was feeling right now.

Blade went at Bethany like the feral animal she was at this point. She really had no true thoughts right now. Nothing beyond the need to kill.

And she was actually very good at killing…

Bethany wasn’t a fighter. She was a Wolf, but she was not a fighter. And it showed when Blade finally was able to get hold of her. Bethany went down bravely, true, but she went down bloody…

Blade finally looked up at the rest of them and gave a feral feline growl as she focused on Egan as her next target. She was crouched down slightly as she began to move back up the stairs towards them. Blood dripped from her fingers and was liberally splattered over the rest of her. If one could see past the blood, though, it was pretty easy to see how Gurzil had managed to get Blade’s human mind to retreat so far…

Dancer spared a glance to look at Blade then turned back to trying to keep Wind alive as the twin struggled to keep breathing, “Now Egan. Knock her out. I need you,” he added in a flat tone. Through the mating bond, Egan would now know what had to have been done to Blade to reduce her to what she was now, and the knowledge was enough to turn the stomach. But it was still reason enough to save Blade’s life for now… Even though they’d just lost Bethany…  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff