Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Adventure (Jack/Chel/???) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:30 pm
Chel, on the other hand, threw herself on one of the ridiculously lavish red pillowed couches, a mess of limbs and learned behaviors. "You keep actin' like you won't fit in and you won't."

A witch walked in the door behind her and Chel gave the ghoul a wave. The ghoul smiled and returned the wave, sending little green smoke from her hand as she walked past. "S'nice right? Puts our celebrities to ********' shame." She whistled something low. "Let me know when you wanna go. I'll be here."

She stretched herself out on the couch, looking nearly ready to take a nap. "Just a word of advice though- don't look 'em in the eyes. Drives 'em insane."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:32 pm
Noted. "You're just going to lie there while I run amok?" he asked curiously. "Trust me not to mess up?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:35 pm
"I don't date losers," she said with a wink before closing her eyes properly.

Jack should've known by now that had he messed up she would be there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:48 pm
"Losers are the only people you've ever dated," he retorted, though it didn't sound like an insult. "I'll be back in a bit, then." The freedom was a siren call.

---

He could have easily spent several hours in the decadent demon dorm alone, maybe more had he been more comfortable with his persona and the lingo. While one or two demons had seemed less than approving of his presence, he was surprised to see how mixed the community life was. When he wasn't making idle conversation pretending to be a new student, Jack contented himself listening and watching. Someone had been cooking in the kitchen, which was why he came back smelling like grilled floresce.

"Still here?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:00 pm
"Still an a*****e?" she retorted, now having propped herself up on one arm, because two pretty lust demons were seated at the edge of the couch. She had been talking to them about how nicely their curls were set, and they'd fed off her compliments. Compliments had turned into legitimate conversation and she'd learned that Amityville had been subject to some strange portals around Valentine's day. Then it became more compliments and shameless, overt flirting.

Not much different from Deus really.

It really wasn't surprising then, that Chel made friends wherever she went. "This is my boilfriend, Jackles," she introduced with a fiendish smile at Jack's expense. "He's not from around here so I'm givin' him a tour. S'great he got to see the prettiest thangs in Halloween though."

Immediately Jack had two sets of eyes on him, with that oh-so-perfect tilt of their heads. Lust demons were really something else. Chel stood from the couch to return to her Amityville tour. "You see anything cool?" she cooed, wrapping a lazy arm around his shoulder and walking him out the door.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:12 pm
He was rather rooted to the spot as soon as they turned their eyes on him. While Jack considered himself a damn fine hotshot, there was nothing comparable to creatures literally made of the stuff. He adopted the little leery smile Chel had advised before to avoid looking too out of place. "Pleasure," he told the pair before she walked him out the door.

"I took a peek through someone's open door, and it was literally like I was looking out into a frozen tundra," Jack excitedly recounted. "I also think I saw some sort of under the table deal. Or at least, I saw someone shifty exchange something silver for something. Oh, I think I saw an envy demon, their skin color kept changing to some bizarre patterns..." He wasn't going to stop until she made a sign for him to.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:19 pm
"Ah, silver? Maybe it's like- I dunno, somethin' to ward off werewolves?" Chel posed back at him, having cleared her head somewhat now that she was out of the lust demons' presence. "Patterned skin god- that's what I need, y'know? Then maybe I could get a tattoo without cryin' like a b***h."

He'd wait quite a while for the signal. "Those ghouls said there were portals poppin' up around scarentines." She hissed the word as a ghost floated by, oh so wary of her language now that they were no longer alone. "Real talk- imagine a foursome with them. <********>." A pause. "I mean jack."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 pm
"Oh my goooojaaack," he said with a roll of his eyes. "Bad enough we can't keep our hands off each other in our fu--jacking forms as it is, don't feed me more scandalous images, boil." He snorted at how much he kept having to hear his name in so many different contexts, but god damn was he happy about it for some reason. He was leaning into her shoulder and everything.

"What sort of portals?" he asked. "Other places or other times or both?"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:33 pm
"Imagine the s**t their tongues-" But then an eyeball creature walked by and Chel momentarily stuttered before trying to pick herself up again. She came back into the conversation at the wrong point, having lost her comedic edge.

"Dunno. Just heard students came in and went out. Came back with minipets. Didn't sound harmful, just weird." She shrugged, not putting too much stock into it. It didn't really scream dangerous horsemen apocalypse to her, but she was more reporting to Jack just so he knew. She knew he liked being informed.

If Jack was happy to lean into her shoulder, she was keen to accept it. It was overwhelming her, in a way, how affectionate he'd been. Something about it made her breathing hitch uncomfortably, her mind backpedaled and reeled. "C'mon I'll show you the ca-"

< Creepeteria. > Tenebrae was feeling momentarily helpful due to her delicious respite earlier.

"Creepeteria. You won't believe the s**t in there."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:46 pm
"Huh." In the labs the minipets barely phased him--maybe because he was so used to the specimens they kept that he barely recognized their supernatural origins. Seeing the lively ones out on the lawn with their masters, however, seemed to paint them in a new light, if only for just the moment.

Creepeteria. He snickered. "Lead the way, Fangs McGee," he said as he straightened up.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:49 pm
Before pushing through the double doors Chel pulled Jack aside, underneath a blackened tree and far enough away from others for conversation. "It's gonna be jackin' insane in there. You gotta play it cool. Remember, you belong here."

Her arms were on either of his sides before one slid down and took his hand. "We're two vampires."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:55 pm
He half expected her to start making out again in this position. "Two vampires," Jack echoed. "Fake names or not?" He was starting to get into this.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:59 pm
"You're Jackles." She liked it too much to pass up. "Beanstalk's fine too. I can't call you somethin' else I'll ******** it up." It would have sounded self-depreciating had Chel not had a serious look on her face. She was good with names, but Jackles, Beanstalk, Jack, egghead or any combination thereof would've slipped from her mouth quickly.

"Some of them know me as Chel." Very few, certainly, but some still did. "Call me whatever you want, just not my real name. Nicknames are good 'cause they don't stick."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 am
He gave a toothy grin worthy of a name like Jackles. "Hmm. No. You're Beanstalk right now, look at you. Easier to not jacking jack up for me." Definitely getting into this.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:12 am
The creepeteria was overwhelming, even for Chel. It made her trigger finger twitch and it made her cling to Jack's hand just a little bit tighter. So many students conglomerated in one spot that could kill them instantly. It was terrifying.

And beautiful. So much diversity and variety in one spot. More than a handful of hair colors, a rainbow of skin designs. Not to mention appendages, auras, spells, weapons, familiars-

Madness.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces