Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:13 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Corbin Alette McAy

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Physically he is tall and lanky, has a bit of chin fuzz coming in, looks a bit older than he actually is. He is smart but hides it well for the purposes of deception at times. He is open and honest with those closest to him, however, earning his trust can be tricky. He is loyal to the highest powers but can be stubborn and selfish to his own wants and needs. He is not that physically strong, but he makes up for it with careful aim and planning.

Knight's weapon of choice: War Hammer

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black, Violet, or Red (In order of want)

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:33 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Slaughter

Current faction and year: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest

Brief description of character: Despite his name, Slaughter is actually very affectionate if not lecherous at times. He has a difficult time discerning what is appropriate, especially around an attractive person. Thankfully, he is comfortable just rolling with the punches and keeping on with it. He is very curious of things both natural and mechanical. He is of average build, decently strong, but enduring. He is almost always smiling even when being insulted right to his face. Not much upsets him.

Knight's weapon of choice: Crossbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green or Gold

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:12 pm
(This is a continuation of my character description I hit my char limit on my 3DS so I have to finish it in a second post just lump this in with my entry on the previous page)

- To protect the Kingdom and those she cared about as well as find adventure and explore new places! The castle town which sprung up around her family castle was relatively small but it was still a town her parents being fair and generous lords stand in good favor with the people on their land and their daughter does as well crime is low in the town due to the loyal knights under her fathers employment and so Camilla had the run of the place! Everybody knew her and she was safe however once you've been everywhere and done everything in the town adventure starts becoming hard to come by and exploration less amusing this combinee with her love of battle and with the fact that those dark evil creatures were marching their way ever closer to the peaceful town threatening it's safety and the safety of those she cared about are what prompted her to join and become a Knight in Training

Now for her appearance! Camilla is a fairly young girl of 14 who's a tad short for her age her hair comes just down to her shoulders and rests at a color somewhere between chocolate brown and gingery brown that is always kept in ringlet curls her eyes are a soft shadowy black and her skin is a neutral to golden toned tan color with her frame and build being light and lean (Her bust size is small too) however underneath the skin is solid well used muscle born from her active life style and continual battle training these things plus her natural speed and agility lend well to her fast paced stab and slash fencing style

Camilla is always richy dressed in the finest fabrics her parents wouldn't have it any other way and always are having to replace damaged cloths her usual color pallet comprises of Seafoam Green and Lavender Purple primarily then usually has either white, black, gold, blue, or a darker green she favors what might be typically considered more masculine garb enjoying the comfort and freedom of movement that pants and tunics allow when in combat she usually prefers to go unarmored so she isn't weighed down but when armor is a must she wears beautifully made leather armor which most would consider for dress only

Tidbit!

The Forester family's Coat of Arms is made up of a seated Hazel Dormouse which has a grand oak tree behind it with a gold coin under one paw and a shield under the other the Dormouse symbolizes endurance and survivability while the great oak symbolizes a awe and respect for nature the coin symbolizes the family's generosity while the shield symbolizes their pledge of protection  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 pm
Zoobey
Gaufre
Name of character I am bringing: Scarlett

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest Thread

Is this my first event/tih meta? I was able to introduce Scarlett as a visiting guest student during the cup event, but haven't joined any since.

Brief description of character: Scarlett is a physically typical young woman who yearns to see what the world has to offer. Though petite, she has a demanding presence aided by seemingly endless energy and a nosy attitude. Becoming a knight requires serious dedication and with her lack of self-control alongside an edge for rebellious risk taking, the question whether Scarlett is up to par remains to be answered.

Knight's weapon of choice: Hand Cannon

FACTION OF CHOICE: (1) Violet, (2) Black, (3) Green

Can you link me an image! Catapaults and cannons should not be listed on the list. I'm okay with slingshot however!

It's under the ranged weapons on the list.

Wiki: Hand Cannon
Medieval Hand Cannon: Beep boop.
More Information: Weep woop.  

Gaufre

Tipsy Sailor

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:03 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Evan Roberts

Current faction and year:Full Sun Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: no

Is this my first event/tih meta? lol

Brief description of character: As the descendent of a long line of infantrymen, Evan has spent his life hearing his male relatives' stories about the battles they fought in the interests of protecting their kingdom. His father and grandfathers and uncles and cousins--the ones who are still alive, anyway--filled his head with the idea that war was the only way to ensure peace. Their tales of blood and glory made him want to follow in their footsteps.

He started training in the art of the blade as soon as he was old enough to hold one and joined the infantry just as soon as he was able. His enthusiasm got him noticed, and when the opportunity arose to train as a knight, he was all too happy to take it.

Evan is tall and broad, well-muscled and tanned from his time spent diligently training. He dresses simply, less concerned with fashion than with function. Short blonde hair, green eyes, etc., yadda yadda

Knight's weapon of choice: dual-bladed battle axe

FACTION OF CHOICE: red or gold

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:53 pm
Gaufre
Zoobey
Gaufre

Is this my first event/tih meta? I was able to introduce Scarlett as a visiting guest student during the cup event, but haven't joined any since.

Brief description of character: Scarlett is a physically typical young woman who yearns to see what the world has to offer. Though petite, she has a demanding presence aided by seemingly endless energy and a nosy attitude. Becoming a knight requires serious dedication and with her lack of self-control alongside an edge for rebellious risk taking, the question whether Scarlett is up to par remains to be answered.

Can you link me an image! Catapaults and cannons should not be listed on the list. I'm okay with slingshot however!

Okay this shouldn't be on the list ;; can you pick another weapon? It just feasibly makes no sense for the cannon (pun intended). THANK YOU!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Gaufre

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:34 pm
Zoobey
Gaufre
Zoobey
Gaufre

Okay this shouldn't be on the list ;; can you pick another weapon? It just feasibly makes no sense for the cannon (pun intended). THANK YOU!
Huh, alrighty. Just want to note that it isn't like a cannonball cannon nor capable of what a catapult can do; it's precursor to the musket... so it can fire rocks or nails and it's rather inaccurate too.

The form has been changed; thanks for the quick notice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:46 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Merope

Current faction and year: Y2 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? THIS MIGHT be the first one that Merope can complete from start to finish. Maybe.

Brief description of character:
Once upon a time there was a prince
Once upon a time there was an upstanding young man
Once upon a time There was a young man who drifted in on the evening tide and was not there to catch the morning's wind as the ship sailed out. With no kin to claim him, he scavenged a life from what he could plunder and pillage. When faced with the choice of losing a hand or losing his freedom he opted to partake in the latter. While his words bind him to the land his gaze is ever seaward. If the shadows weren't so restless, he would have vanished with nary a ripple.

Physical description: Merope favors being able to move over being protected. His clothes are plain; nothing flashy, nothing too drastically dirty. While he has a preference for travelling light, he has developed the habit of crossing his arms and keeping them crossed in order to prevent them from wandering. From time to time it's possible to catch him rubbing his wrists before he'll stop, and hurriedly cross his arms once again tightly.

Knight's weapon of choice: Dual Daggers

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, Blue

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:48 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Elio Ferrari

Current faction and year: BBY hunter

Brief description of character: Born to a baking family, they joined up because ******** bread. It was boring. But fighting isn't boring. They don't want to go back to the life of a baker's son do you know how gross it is to make bread?

It's sticky and smells funky until you bake it and you can only bake it a certain way and blah blah blah

Knight's weapon of choice: Spetum

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Red whatever one mins/syu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:51 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Lure

Current faction and year: y1 kiddo

Brief description of character: Raised by wolves, adopted by local old dude because wolf child no you need to not eat the local sheep and farm animals.
Got sent to knights because wow really likes killing things just put to use of small rabid being of whatever.

Knight's weapon of choice: Cleaver

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, purple

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:20 am
Name of character I am bringing: Aezeloth

Current faction and year:Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: LINK!

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: Aezeloth is an aspiring knight-scholar, on a never ending quest to further himself both physically and mentally. He believes that perfection is only achieved where there is nothing left to take away from oneself.

Aezeloth likes to train his mind and body daily, often going to great lengths in order to reach the peak of his potential. This can detract from his social standing a tad - as he does not have the patience to play politics at court - but his sound mind and sharp wit more than make up for lack of networking... Usually.

Knight's weapon of choice: Morning star

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black (First Choice!) or Red (Second Choice!)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:24 am
Name of character I am bringing: Julius Merit Wolfe
Current faction and year:Quest Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: LINK!

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: Julius is a kindhearted young man who seeks to serve the kingdom in whatever fashion he can. He is sometimes overly polite, and often takes on more than he can chew out of a sheer refusal to say no to things - but otherwise he's just your average young squire trying to make his way in the world.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flamberge (hand-and-a-half variant)

FACTION OF CHOICE: White (First Choice!) or Blue (Second Choice!)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:45 am
Name of character I am bringing: SIR ROBERT MORRIS OF THE KING'S COUNTY MORRISES

Current faction and year: Full hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21569571

Is this my first event/tih meta? yes neutral

Brief description of character: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. +1

Knight's weapon of choice: An obnoxiously giant and cumbersome sword

FACTION OF CHOICE: GOLD (I really cannot stand the idea of playing him in anything else)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 am
Name of character I am bringing: Mimsy Morris (Mildred Kercher here because she isn't married [yet])

Current faction and year: Full Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Home Sweet Home

Is this my first event/tih meta? no

Brief description of character: Mildred was born into a large and loving family, which she rejected because she constantly has some kind of complex felt undeserving of such an unconditional love. Eventually she became utterly convinced that she did not belong, and she ran away from home to live with the things in the shadows. Fortunately, her efforts failed, and she was intercepted by a scholar who gave her temporary housing when she refused to say where she'd come from. This became her permanent residence as she enthusiastically began to study under his guidance, and was where she remained for the next decade.

It was out of necessity that she (somewhat begrudgingly) began training as a knight. As seemingly ill-suited as she is for this, she does want to do her best out of respect and gratitude for her acceptance here. She takes this - and most other things - very seriously, and though she is often naive to a terrible detriment, she is confident in what she does know.

Mildred is thin and pale with a very long, highly impractical, and somewhat unruly braid of black hair. Her blue-green eyes can frequently be seen pinched into a squint when she's trying to focus: she is in need of glasses to correct her poor vision. She does not have glasses. So this is all going to go very well for her.

Knight's weapon of choice: Scythe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:40 am
Name of character I am bringing: Szczeosny Brzenczyszczykiewicz

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? nah

Brief description of character: Szczeosny, who is not in fact referred to as 'Lucky' in these dark and dreary times (really, anyone who had a nickname like Lucky would just be asking for something bad to happen) is a devout knight and follower of the Great King-who-shall-not-be-named. His obsession with purifying darkness and evil from the world is also an internal struggle.

His outfit is modest chainmail armor, a tabard with his animal crest, and a hood with a plague doctor mask over his face to keep out miasma and disease.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flanged mace

FACTION OF CHOICE: Purple or Green

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff