Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Welcome, Class! (Round 2) Page 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:08 pm
TK had been here the entire time. Definitely. He'd even written down some notes as proof. It was interesting, but at the same time a sort of given to him. Etiquette and courtesy was something that'd been pounded into his head at a young age, after all.

Quote:
FIELD TRIP PERMISSION SLIP
Student Name: TK
Specie/Sub-Specie: Undead/Gashadokuro
Destination: Valley of Hundred Demons A youkai town hidden in a valley, it was originally inhabited by 100 different demons, but has vastly grown since then. Its main attraction is a large bathhouse in the middle of the town where many of the inhabitants work.

Player Name: Syu
Best method of contact: AIM or Skype
Typically online: I'm always on past 5 everyday, sometimes earlier depending on my work schedule
Do you have experience in running small events?: Not particularly |D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:51 am
"I notice a great deal of you have bypassed the permission slips. If you did not take one, you have a few options:

First, you can name a place or a culture you would like to visit and experience - for example, if you've been curious about the Hide-Behinds of the forest maze, write that down and submit it as a suggestion.

Second, use a piece of your notebook paper to tell me about your home. What you are, where you are from, and I will do my best to find a place we can visit that would vaguely match your home. For example, my home will not be open to visitors - but as I said earlier, I am a Demon, but a great deal of my family are Crossroad Demons. There are a great deal of crossroad demons, and some might be willing to host us. Please be aware that some cultures are quite rare - but I will do my best, in the name of education.

Third, is to do none of the provided options. You will still be able to join us on field trips, and if you still wish to share your culture with the class, you may do a presentation at a later date." The professor drummed her fingers against her arm for a moment, as if pondering something.

"Because you have been an exemplary class-" Minus those two who had already been kicked out, of course. "-Once you hand in your suggestion or have taken a permission slip, you are dismissed. Enjoy a little bit of free time before your next class." There was a small pause before she added, in a tone that seemed to grow sweeter as she neared the end:

"Oh, and before I forget: the notebooks provided at the beginning of this class are for this class alone. Each field trip will require you to take notes, and in the end you should have a fairly comprehensive guide to the basic etiquette of your peers. As well, I will ask to take a look at them from time to time, and for each off topic doodle I see, your overall grade will lose one mark." She smiled to her class.

"And, if you have any questions or would like to discuss something with me, you are free to stay longer, or meet me in my office during scheduled hours. Thank you for today, I hope to see all of you next class."

The OOC

A few more options have been presented! This is for those of you whose character backgrounds inhibit visitors, but you would still like to help run a small field trip! Like before this is not mandatory, neither is the presentation that Winter suggestion. Please post your form in this thread!

If you haven't yet, you are still able to post the permission slip on page 6 - but that slip is only for the students whose family/clan/etc would allow visitors. This slip is used in the event said family/clan/etc does not. You may only post one form per student that attended this class.

[size=15][color=darkblue][b]Field Trip Suggestion[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Their Suggestion:[/b] (either their sub-specie OR a sub-specie you would like to suggest for fun)

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Best method of contact:[/b] (AIM, PM, Skype, Smoke signals?)
[b]Typically online:[/b] (when are you usually online?)
[b]Do you have experience in running small events?:[/b]

* Also note that their notebook will be for flavour text only unless you feel like overachieving for your own purposes, and as such will not be marked. So, ultimately, Winter's threat means nothing at an OOC level!

Unless your character would like to speak to Winter, class is now dismissed - after you post your suggestion or permission forms, of course! You get +1 rp point for attending class, and another +1 if you wrote over 800 words. (This includes JD and Deacon, despite getting kicked out early on.)

Thank you everyone!

Yayoi

Kaineferu

a-disgruntled-dragon

kuuropii

shyanimegirl

Seiana_Zi

Smerdle

Meegane

Beejoux

Syrie

Rikku Takanashi

Cheekiebirdiee

Marushii

Nio Love

The Semblance of Unity

Seussi

Bloodlust Dante

phantompanther13

poke mattix

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Sexy Cocaine

prolixity

Amasis

ravvlet

hitsuzen

syusaki

Enoh Love
Crew

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:04 pm
With the look the permission slip was getting, you'd think Aureole was trying to stare it out of existence. She hadn't put the whole idea out of her mind and it would get her back home for a little bit. And she could try and smooth things over with her father.

He was sure to be in a sour mood from her lack of communication and this might, hopefully, make up for it. Introducing their clan to the school and give more insight to what exactly their history was, as Perytons. Or of what little there seemed to be. Why have Elders if writing was in existence. Books and such should have been able to take over that job easily.

With a light begrudging huff, she grabbed her pen snake, after flicking it's nose once more, and filled out the slip with the required information.

She knew... Some of the information about her own clan but Perytons in general... She would need to have a one-on-one talk with her father... Uuuugghhhh.

Quote:
Student Name: Aureole Ettore
Specie/Sub-Specie: Peryton
Destination: Castle Ettore A ornate castle high up in the High Mountains, a good 2 hours outside of Halloween town. Flight plans would need to be made. Altitude is high.

Player Name: Kaineferu
Best method of contact: AIM, PM, Skype c:
Typically online: 11am to 7pm PST (Sometimes later; Thursday is Game Night unless something comes up)
Do you have experience in running small events?: I do not. ^.^'

Next was to try and contact her father in a more 'this century' way. Sending a messenger was the closest she could think of and that alone was making this seem too much of an effort.

She made a quick note in the notebook to talk with Raina about getting the faster contact-route to her father. And, of course, he was going to be suspicious with her 'sweet-as-pie' attitude towards him. But she would just mention 'school' and all would, hopefully, go over well and this trip would end up being more fun than she envisioned, at first. It would be truly interesting to see how the others adjust to the altitude of the mountains. She had had to adjust when coming down and it had taken nearly a month to get used to it.

Aureole made several notes in her head as she dropped off the slip before leaving the class. Arrangements would need to be made if such an event were to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:19 pm
Interesting; Danirate though did not want to go through so much trouble to think about other suggestions apart from his own sub-specie and so he filled out the suggestion form accordingly and submitted it on the way out.

Field Trip Suggestion
Student Name: Danirate Levinski
Their Suggestion: Western Vampire

Player Name: shyanimegrl
Best method of contact: through PM or quote
Typically online: ((I tend to lurk throughout each day when rl gives me breathing space >u<))
Do you have experience in running small events?: yes to some degree

Somewhat curious about perhaps seeing where her family falls in the spectrum of the Western Vampire culture, Alpinely zealously wrote her sub-specie as her culture suggestion on the form and turned it in as she exited the class.

Field Trip Suggestion
Student Name: Alpinely Everite
Their Suggestion: Western Vampire

Player Name: shyanimegrl
Best method of contact: through PM or quote with smoke signals 8 D
Typically online: ((I tend to lurk throughout each day when rl gives me breathing space >u<))
Do you have experience in running small events?: a little  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:25 pm
glowing eyes landed on the slip as it was placed on his desk, but the boil made no move to fill it out. Or any other slip, for that matter. Not only was his own home not indicative to his culture, whatever that may be. Seiji had only a very limited knowledge of jikininki, and a slightly less limited knowledge of the culture they originated from. His home, with is adopted parents, had nothing to do with either. His home was a small house in a fishing village, inhabited by two very elderly haunts.

There was also the matter of his impending graduation. Seiji didn't think he'd be around to see any of these additional field trips, let alone help run one.

So he left his slips untouched, and he sat back in his chair with his hands on his desk, gaze sliding around the room to watch his fellow classmates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:22 pm
The Dormouse ghoul had just finished filling out her form, when she heard Carlos give her permission to have some of his tea. After petting the Pen Snake a bit for being good she turns to the Cheshire Cat boil with a smile. "Thanks Carlos!" she whispers cheerfully before reaching over and grabbing a cup of tea! After sugaring it with probably one too many cubes of sugar, she brings the cup to her desk and holds it up to her nose.

A happy dreamy expression washes over her face as she closes her eyes and savors the tea's aroma... She spent a minute picking up on the different key notes from the tea as she tries to identify it until finally, she takes a sip and her tail which had been swaying and twitching quite excitedly slows to a gently sway... "Ah... This is good tea Carlos!" she chirps to the cheshire cat boil as she opens her eyes and turns to look at him.

He seemed to be feeling better now which had her smiling, but she wondered if a riddle might cheer him up further... What kind of riddle though... Hm... Ah! "Hey Carlos... Wanna hear a riddle?" she asks softly with tea still in hand. however, before he could answer she begins! "What can be here or there, near or far, yet bring the greatest comfort?" she asks cheerfully before taking a pleased sip of her tea! It was a simple riddle, one she thought of on the spot, however she hoped it wasn't too nonsensical... Still if it helped to cheer her friend up, that's what was important!

phantompanther13
Trying to hit the 800 words because Wynut? :3

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:01 pm
As if the professor had read his mind (because who wouldn't, the world was all about him, wasn't it?) another option was handed out, and Gabby reached to take this slip of paper. This one was easy, and he filled it out in a hurry before handing it in.

Field Trip Suggestion
Student Name: Gabriel
Their Suggestion: Any dragon habitat (except fire. That sounds dumb.)

Player Name: Nio Love
Best method of contact: ALL
Typically online: foooreevverrrrr
Do you have experience in running small events?: neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:08 am
"Tea Tea is good." Carlos nodded. "Very good." he stared into his own tea. all his cups had been used. This was good right? Still having a friend near by made him feel better. Maybe at least a little.

"Here or there, near and far. Far and near." he purred eyes half closing. "a Camilla." he might have meant a friend. Friend was the word he was looking for but Camillia was a friend. And she was a comforting. And she was near and far. Was this an introduction riddle? No he didn't think so. But it was a good one for her and he liked it.

Rikku Takanashi
My word count is good.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:54 am
While there was no way he could let a classroom full of students anywhere near his home, one of the instructor's additional options did pique Brenley's interest. He knew what it meant to be a sorcerer, considering he was one, but he had always been rather curious about gryphons. His father was a gryphon, but the monster had been estranged from his family for longer than Bren had been alive. Learning about any facet of their culture firsthand, even from creatures he wasn't related to, would surely be fascinating.

Quote:
Field Trip Suggestion
Student Name: Brenley
Their Suggestion: gryphonnnsnsnnnsnnsss - idk where some might live and would probs talk to kuro to make up something new that doesn't infringe yadda yadda

Player Name: Smerdle
Best method of contact: AIM / PM
Typically online: always watching
Do you have experience in running small events?: indeed

Once they had been dismissed, he gathered his new notebook and pen and got to his feet. "You're not uninteresting," he told Serafina, recalling her spying and ear for gossip. "Unless you were just saying that." He smiled, hoping it was reassuring.

- - -

"It's daaaaark faaaaairy taaaaales," Rojo said, continuing the conversation they had been previously engaged in as though nothing had come between. Then, with a tilt of his skull, he decided to qualify. It had been a while and Ignatius might have forgotten. "Prom. That is the theme. I am not sure how princesses can be dark, but I am sure all of that will be fine." He waved a hand, pushing dirty royalty aside in favor of talk of scaling buildings. "You can run up dorms?" Rojo had fallen off of them before, but he'd always taken the stairs to get to the top.

Seiana_ZIx

- - -

Having never met the same monster twice, Lyle easily came to the conclusion that there were probably hundreds of thousands of cultures to explore in Halloween. It was both a blessing and a shame that he had no polite way to quantify the species of "that guy on Spooky Street who eats whole puggles" or "the lady with the spinning face." It would be enough to attend the other field trips and begin his education there.

With a curt parting nod for Professor Winter, the ghost floated out of the room, forgetting to take a notebook once again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 am
Jackdamn, they were done already? Cearney couldn't help his small laugh to himself. Demons knew what was up!

As he had already eagerly volunteered the leprechaun for his visit idea, he cared little about what Professor Winter had said about volunteering other species or ideas. As soon as he was given the clearance, Cearney smacked his book shut, hopped off his chair, and took jaunty steps towards the door.

He would definitely come to more of these classes, even if the leprechaun were not chosen--though he had no idea why they wouldn't be, obviously, because he thought the leprechaun were the best species in Halloween--if they continued to be that easy.

And hilarious. Those poor morons, getting sent to the headmaster...

============

Professor Winter suddenly spoke of other potential options for them. Suggesting a species? Perhaps there were groups of kuchisake-onna that would be willing to show them their culture--

No, no. If she did that, then everyone would know who she was. What she was. Her mask might-as-well become transparent, because they would know the ugliness and horror underneath. Serafina touched her hand to her mask, keeping her eyes down on the desk.

Thank Jack it was time to leave.

Her hand suddenly dropped to the notebook, marking her place before pulling it shut. She carefully placed her pensnake on top of it, before deciding to place it in her clutch instead. Then she wouldn't have to worry about it biting at-- her eyes shifted up to Brenley, having almost forgotten he was nearby. Jack.

She appreciated the compliment, even if it was false. She would have offered a smile, but she couldn't. She never could. Her hand tightened around her notebook.

"You're too nice," Serafina returned, with a polite giggle, getting up. "We should go."

============

While it took Ignatius a second, he did remember what Rojo was talking about before the calaca clarified. Recognition dawned on his face. "I am sure there are plenty of ways to make princesses dark. Maybe just tear up their fancy dresses a bit for starters. Or maybe they could be those sleeping princesses." Whatever that story was. He couldn't recall that name...

His blathering stopped immediately at the mention of free running, and Ignatius grinned. "Yes! Of sorts. You jump from ledges and you grasp things and you run with some upwards momentum for a small amount of time and it's really badass." Ignatius liked being badass.

After a small pause, he jumped up, lifting his notebook--he was going to have to rip that doodling page out later--and grinned even wider, his light blue mouth like a beacon. "I could show you!" He gestured to Rojo to get the other to follow.

Smerdle

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:40 am
When Winter had spoken of hosting students for a field trip, Ahm had cut a glance to his twin - there was absolutely no way that the Elders would accept a group of kids without a huge amount of petitioning and other considerations that made even the idea prohibitive. He knew that Merry was curious about whether or not it could happen as well...all things that made him really want to see if they could manage it. Granted, they'd have to couch it in terms of cultural enrichment and potential gains for their clan specifically, but with the pair working on it...well, perhaps it would be a way for them to prove to their grandfather that they were capable.

Also, he really enjoyed the idea of possibly getting away with manipulating the Elders. What was the worst they could do, tell them no? Make them go back on signing up for the field trip - essentially going back on their word? Not likely, but possible. In which case it would really be too bad, the Clanhold was a very interesting place and likely would make quite the field trip for the others.

For various reasons, this appealed to the twins deeply. Ahm perhaps even moreso than Nahm simply by merit of him having spent more time under the Council's collective thumbs. Ahm watched while Merry got a slip for her people and several of the others did as well, but most did not - some even eyeballed the slips as though they might rise up and bite them (which, to be perfectly honest wasn't such a far-fetched notion when one lived in Halloween). With an elegant unfolding of his long limbs Ahm rose and took one of the slips to fill out in his fine but spidery hand before turning it in to Ms. Winters. He had made note that the class trip was entirely subject to his Clan's input and that there were some rules and strictures that would necessarily need to be followed for safety and comfort's sake, but other than that...he was quite pleased with the whole concept.

The elder Grue payed close attention to Winter's notes and direction with regards to the class, the notebooks, and the whole situation. Okay, so even if for some reason the Elders decided to deny the request to host the Amityville class they could contemplate a good space to take a trip and submit that instead. Wonderful. Options and sharing were good things. Especially since Ahm - and Nahm - were personable, friendly creeple that liked to share.

Of the three options available, each seemed quite doable in his mind. He could think of a few locations he'd be interested in going to see (if for no other reason(s) than the potential foodstuffs at any given location) and would make at least one suggestion of that sort. He also found the idea of writing a paper about his and Nahm's home for the class to be something of a draw; trying to explain the ins and outs of the Grue society would be not only a difficult task but also an exercise in descriptives. It was convoluted as hell, confusing as hell and steeped in arcane traditions that differed depending on one's status within the clan. Nahm would have had a different experience if Ahm hadn't shared everything that he'd learned (been forced to learn) as the heir to the Clan Elder, because Nahm wasn't meant to be the leader, he didn't need to know all the little things. He knew them, but he didn't have to. That's what Ahm was for.

But Ahm was already looking forward to escorting their classmates to the Stronghold and introducing them to the wonders of being a Grue. And not having to write a long-a** paper. Besides, no matter how well he and Nahm could turn a phrase, wasn't it always better to show than tell? Ahm grinned over at his twin and Merry, tail curling with anticipation. Oh yes, this would be quite the trip...

Student Name: Ahm deVarr
Specie/Sub-Specie: Monster, Grue
Destination: deVarr Clan Stronghold; Few hours East of Halloween, in a subterranean cave-system (it's v. complex, do not go wandering on your own)

Ms. Winters, it should be noted that it's quite dark back home and only special lighting is allowed for those without night vision. It's also quite chilly if one is not used to it, so dressing in layers is a must, especially for cold-blooded creatures. Also, we will need to contact the Elders to make certain such a visit is acceptable, but I am confident this will not be a problem. I will appraise you should the trip not be viable as soon as is possible.

Player Name: Syrie
Best method of contact: AIM, PM, Prox & Beejoux >_>;;
Typically online: 4pm - 4am CST, but sometimes it gets weird. Prox is usually around "early" compared to me (due to being on German-tiem).
Do you have experience in running small events?: Y...es? I'd be doing it with Prox, but help is always appreciated!

Enoh Love

prolixity

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:31 pm
The OOC

Thank you to those who have submitted their forms!

To those that have not and would still like to: You have until 11:59pm (ET) on Friday, June 19th to be eligible for the first round of rolling! Anything submitted after that time will be added to the second round, which will take place at a much later date.

Yayoi

Kaineferu

a-disgruntled-dragon

kuuropii

shyanimegirl

Seiana_Zi

Smerdle

Meegane

Beejoux

Syrie

Rikku Takanashi

Cheekiebirdiee

Marushii

Nio Love

The Semblance of Unity

Seussi

Bloodlust Dante

phantompanther13

poke mattix

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Sexy Cocaine

prolixity

Amasis

syusaki

Enoh Love
Crew

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:52 pm
Ashanti listened quietly, scribbling down notes and notations about etiquette and all that was talked about. The professor asked for field trip ideas, and that the best way to learn etiquette was to go out and see it in action. At first, she mearly folded the paper up and slipped in the notebook. There was no way her clan would allow visitors. It simply wasn't an option. She was up here for a reason, after all. Abyssals were traditionally solitary and nomdic, once upon a time. It was only within the last few generations that they'd settled into larger clans. Roughly around the time the Pyre Clerics became the ruling body of the clans, now that she thought about it. An interesting development, for sure, but not one she'd ever decided to focus on and question. The Pyre Clerics saved them from certain ruin, after all. Not to mention, most could only get to the deepest Pyres via the water, and she suspected those in the class wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure of deep ocean.

Yet...

The Abyssal unfolded the piece of paper and smoothed it out. There was one Pyre room close to the surface, accessible via the surface as well, that they could go to and see how her clan worked. Not the deepest part, to worry the Clerics, but not just her giving a lecture. One of her elder cousins tended that fire, as well. It was one of the older gathering grounds, for use when the Abyssals had conversed with the surface, if she was remembering her history correctly. If they were to be a part of Halloween... those of Halloween might as well know of them and their ways.

The tall dragon ghoul filled out the permission slip and placed it on the teacher's desk. She bowed politely, apologizing for being slow with her slip, and almost glided back to her desk. Ashanti flicked through the notebook provided to her, eloquently writing her name on the inside cover (as seemed to be the norm here. Most Abyssals didn't worry about laying claim to such things, in all honesty) and slipped it into her bag. It certainly was a strange custom, claiming things. She even had claim to her own cave, something highly unusual for her. A space all to her own? With a door? With a lock? Very odd, very odd.

So far, however, her stay within Halloween was not unpleasant. In fact, she was unsure as to why the Abyssals had cut off contact with Halloween entirely to begin with. Everyone was very jovial and agreeable, and not as savage as history painted them. Perhaps something else had triggered the seclusion. It was rather strange, but perhaps not completely out of the question. Survival is necessary sometimes, and the Pyre Clerics provided that. They'd given protection and live where there wasn't any. They were indebted to them.

Whatever the reason was, though, Ashanti didn't know.

Student Name: Ashanti
Specie/Sub-Specie: Monster / Abyssal Dragon
Destination: Cleft Pyre; a few hours south of Halloween Town proper, in an old series of tunnels and cliffs by the ocean.

Ms. Winter, please be advised that the Cleft Pyre is some distance underground. A lift is in place to guide surface dwellers to the main chamber, but those afraid of heights may need to take the winding passage. The Pyre keeps the inner chamber and tunnels warm. I will need to speak with the Pyre Cleric and Elder to arrange the trip, but it should be acceptable.

Player Name: a-disgruntled-dragon
Best method of contact: PM; aim: greciandragon
Typically online: after Noon PST to whenever really.
Do you have experience in running small events?: Somewhat ><;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:36 pm
Camilla watches as the Cheshire Cat boil muse over her riddle with a pleased smile. Her tail sways merrily as she goes to take another sip of her tea, however she pauses before she could at his answer! The cup rested lightly on her lips, ready for her to tilt it and pour the aromatic liquid into her mouth, instead of taking a sip however, she pulls the cup away holding it lightly in both hands while blinking a bit in confusion. A Camilla? Wait did he mean a friend? That hadn't been her intended answer but was a good one all the same!

Smiling warmly at him she shakes her head before laughing a bit. "Heh! Thats not the answer but it's a very good one! The answer actually was a Home! Your home can be here or there, near or far and for most it brings the greatest comfort! Anywhere can be your home too! Wherever you feel is really your home!" she explains cheerfully with a happy tailwag!

Still smiling, she goes to finally take that sip of tea when Ms. Winter called them to attention once more! Frowning a bit the Dormouse ghoul lifts the cup away from her lips again and listens attentively. She was surprised to hear that the class was over already, but nods when they were told that they needed to keep notes on what Etiquette they learned on the field trips. It made sense really to keep a log of it! She hadn't taken any notes during the class but that was because she didn't need to yet.

Finally, she puts her cup down to pet her Pen Snake a bit, before having it straighten out so she could write in her new notebook. Happily she titles the book "Etiquette 101" before signing her name in the 'this book belongs to ___ section. When that was done she sets down her Pen Snake to quickly pick up her cup of tea! With tea in hand she finally takes a nice long drink. "Ah..." she sighs happily.

Despite being given permission to leave Camilla made no move to get up. She wanted to finish her tea first so she could return Carlos's cup!

phantompanther13
Oop guess I did too! I wish I could use a word counter on my 3DS! lol

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:04 pm
Tor picked up the slip and smiled. It would be nice to see his parents and the branch families again. As he filled it out he glanced to Carlos wondering if the cat would enjoy the glitter of the hidden caves. He chuckled...oh the paths he could show his fellow students.

Student Name: Torsten Raijinn
Specie/Sub-Specie: Lighting Dragon
Destination: Raijinn Clan - Isolated cluster of small islands in the dark oceans off the western coast.

Player Name: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Best method of contact:AIM - DarkSword OfTruth , PM
Typically online: usually early morning...depends on work hours.
Do you have experience in running small events?: ...no u-u  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces