View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:39 am
Furrowing his brow slightly as he continued to tap at the console Jaycee's finger stopped suddenly. Turning to look at her a few sparks shot from his hair but for the moment he simply gave a warning glare towards Amaya. Looking back to the console Jaycee typed in a few more commands before setting the ship on autopilot. From a symbol on the keyboard he had already done the calculations about the sun exploding and judged that the pace they were going would put them out of harms way long before.

"Won't die now, able to talk more." Jaycee said looking at Amaya the orbs that had been circling her having finished their jobs returned to Jaycee. "Threats not warrented, know very little. Darkness blinded you to one path." Crossing his arms he took a few slow breaths to try to slow himself down to a level like the rest in the ship to explain things to Amaya. "Having power not safest thing. Know little on each person. Offer become strongest of race. Already trust each person here?"

Opening his eyes again he locked his vision on Amaya. "Plan to dangerous to let Neocinian lead alone. To primal to handle delicate parts of mission. Not agreeing to failed threats, just rather not die because of failure." Speaking his piece he looked around at the rest of the people waiting on anyone elses response.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:39 am
Smirking at Jacyee's angered look, Amaya crossed her arms over her chest. He certainly didn't think her race to be very intelligent. Then again, what was the harm in correcting him just yet? It was true, Neocinians weren't formally educated like other races, but when it came to surviving, they were unmatched.

Cracking her neck, Amaya took a moment to relax before addressing Jaycee's concern about knowing little about any of them. "True, but I look at it this way: I'd rather leave your own planets in your hands to either help or destroy. As long as it doesn't end up in the hands of Cordius I'm happy. The Cordians have been overstepping their boundaries for decades but it seems they've decided to move now. It doesn't really matter if I trust any of you or not. I come from a planet of backstabbers. But I was tasked with this mission and it has been the sole thing I've been raised for." She said, gracefully taking a seat on the floor.

The Neocinian pulled out her knives, cleaning the blood off them with a cloth before she began to sharpen them, her ears still finely tuned to everything going on in the ship.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:03 am
Jace didn't flinch as the shadow ball flew past him and the Priorian. He turned his head to see that Amaya was oddly enough backing him up. He then listened as she explained her plan. Once she was done he waited until Jaycee stopped talking to speak. "Considering there's not much choice in the matter, I'm in." The Cordian said stoically.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:05 am
Leaning against the hull of the ship Leona smirked slightly as she listened to the rest of the people talking. What did it matter it was something fun to do and had a treasure at the end worth more then any amount of money. "Come then, If this is the case of our prized quarry it would be unwise of me to pass this up to another Tartan. You have my sword and shield in this quest" Leona said loudly pushing herself off the hull. "You can save my planet to me, the thought of becoming the strongest of my race would light a fire even under an old Priorian" Leona laughed hardily caring little for the thoughts of danger they may be facing.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:42 am
┈┈┈ 𝕮laudia 𝕬dalwin ┈┈┈

The young Sondaran moved away as Jaycee took over the main controls. She hadn't been paying attention due to the recent conversation. Oh.. my apologies Her eyes slanted over, walking away from it to give him more room. Upon doing so, slightly observing to see what he was doing. It seemed he moved the ship from harm's way... and although his speech seemed out of place she agreed with him the ship's health wasn't the best.

" Repairs should be made as soon as possible..." She said very quietly right after Jaycee, then turned to look at Amaya as she spoke. What she said caused a bit of curiosity..." If you were raised for this mission, does this not imply other planets prepared a similar task to a chosen individual? If so, are they not tasked already with this mission?" She thought aloud, her voice slightly louder this time. A bit nervous accepting such a mission. Her skills in battle had only been through practice and training... yet, Claudia never entered into battle herself. Her body hovered over into herself, clutching against her chest. I... could fight to hold my own, yet if someone of my race had been trained for this as well should they not hold the mission? I'm not sure.. I.... Her eyes lowered, uneasy.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff