Submit

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:03 pm
User Image
Riku

[Spd:70| Str:100 | Def:20 | Sta:25 | Int: 5 | SP: 30]
[HP:300 | SE:145 | Clarity:13 ]

all together words- 2444

Riku after waiting a couple minutes eating his food and drinking some refreshing soft drinks he would listen to her as she spoke to Riku she would ask him simple question really nothing to hard to answer they were basic and he already had an idea what to say for most of them,Riku finished his food then spoke up saying a few words,"Well for one i became a full bringer to protect people that would potentially get hurt,by hallows,my desire is to protect and make sure no harm comes to my friends,third i would just like to live a life where we don't have to worrie about something eating use alive or killing us," Riku would say pausing to take a drink of his soda,Riku was confident in his answers he made them sound proud because it was what he loved to do protect and make sure no harm came to anyone human like himself.

161 times 1.5x =242  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:10 pm
User Image

"If that is so, then i must ask you one final question, something that will change your life but there is the risk of you dying. Do you wish to gain further power beyond a human's abilities? Do you want to become a Soul Reaper?" Sabrina presented the question as for her to do this, she has to exit her gigai and use her Zanpakuto stabbing it into the center of his being and pull his soul away from his human body to initiate the transformation into a Soul Reaper. If this all fails, he will die and become a Soul Reaper fully without any human counterpart to it but if he lives, he will have the powers of a Soul Reaper and a Fullbringer. However the mortal body has to be placed off to the side to use Shinigami Powers which restricts the use of his Fullbringer powers. So its completely up to the young man to choose either he uses his Fullbring powers first or his Soul Reaper powers. Yet Sabrina wonders if the Fullbring will influence his Soul Reaper powers in some shape or form, if so, what effect would it carry? After all the power surge of Shinigami powers will require some part of him to be given in order to awaken it.
217 words x 1.5 interaction bonus=326 words + 3,506 words from previous post=3,832 words  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:15 pm
User Image
Riku

all together words- 2503

Riku would ponder on the question for a second then replied with,"Yes i would liek to do that and become a soul reaper it sounds like fun." Riku would say waiting for her to turn him into one.

39 times 1.5 = 59  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:14 pm
User Image

Without hestitation, Sabrina switches out from her gigai into true form, draws her Zanpakuto stabbing it into Riku, and slashes down pulling his soul out from his body. He will notice that he is outside of his human body as a soul with his soul chain still attached to his body. "Now you must test your spirit energy and attempt to become a Soul Reaper, if you fail, you will gain Shinigami powers but lose your Fullbringer powers all together, now decide your fate." Sabrina waited to see if this being will follow through with this and become a Substitute Shinigami. Sabrina then goes back into her gigai in presentation wondering if the young man before her will succeed into becoming a Soul Reaper. However there is always the rare chance a Substitute Shinigami will instead become a Substitute Vizard. Those kind of Substitutes are dangerous, more dangerous then a standard Substitute. In the end of that kind of result, its more dangerous for them to drain their spirit energy very quickly, if they do, they must go back to their mortal body, no exceptions.
185 words x 1.5 interaction bonus = 278 words + 3,832 words from previous post= 4,110 words  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
xl Xero xl rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:25 pm
User Image
Riku

all together words- 2698

After being stab into the chest with her sword,riku thought it would when he was stabbed but i didn't hurt at all once she did that he felt light like a feather nothing more it was odd this was a strange feeling of having his soul out of his own body he was genuinely confused he had so many thoughts going threw his mind that he just froze for a little bit then regained himself and looked at her,"this feels odd nothing i have every experience before of course." It feels so odd t be like this then this chain thing made it worse it was like so this must be a soul chain he thought to himself sense it was connected to his body after all.

130 words times 1.5 = 195  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:05 pm
User Image

With it and the soul chain, Sabrina would see Riku become a Substitute Soul Reaper and to her a new student. In her code about Substitute Soul Reapers, the one that turns a human into a Substitute Soul Reaper should have a obligiation to teach them the disciplines of the Soul Society. Essentially, The promoter of the Shinigami powers should be the apprentice's tutor. Sabrina felt this responsibility and therefore plans to tell the young man the important things. "You have officially become a Substitute Soul Reaper, you may be back in your mortal body but i can feel a difference from before, your presence may be the same at this point. Once you change into the Shinigami form, your spiritual pressure will be similar on the lines of a Soul Reaper, seems like you didn't gain the same power like i have. However its alright, here take this, i carried only one of it for this one instance." Sabrina tosses to Riku, a Substitute Soul Reaper Combat Pass, gives permission for Riku to do duties of a Soul Reaper in the World Of The Living. "Since i won't be always around and carrying out my own duties, you will have that to use to change into Shinigami form, so protect that item." Sabrina stated with stern tone, as to her, she is now responsible for his life and if she doesn't give him the information he needs to survive as a Soul Reaper, it will be all for naught.
250 words x 1.5 interaction bonus=375 words + 4,110 words= 4,485 words  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image

After Sabrina explained everything, she grabs her gigai and leaving the beach area heading towards the Senkaimon to leave for the Soul Society.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
                      • The air was heavy in her lungs. It was like lead filling her chest. A murmur of a hundred people grew just beyond satin curtains. The musty smell of the fabric filled her nostrils as she took a deep breath to clear her head. This was to be a monumentous occassion.

A single ray of sunlight slipped through the curtains, dust danced on the column of gilded light. She could see the hopeful faces of the elated crowd just peeking between the material. "Okay. Okay. You got this." Elysia silently mouthed. Her tongue was dry from the pressure.

She pulled back the curtain nearest to her and a thunderous roar blasted her. Like a lion's bellow, the crowd exploded into a massive cheer. She waved, turning her hand back and forth as she smiled softly at the people assembled. Her carmine hues were shielded by the sun beneath long sable lashes as she stepped forward towards a podium.

The golden globe that sat half-way in the sky reflected off of varnished wood beneath her clicking white heels. Pale gloves flexed against the hard, dark wood beneath her fingertips. The leather of the gloves creaked in protest as she pulled herself closer to the podium.

"Uh...hello! Welcome!"

She cooed softly, the whisper carrying out over the crowd through a booming speaker. The crowd sang in rejoice at hearing their saint's voice! Melodious! One particularly loud goer shouted above the rush. A red flush slowly coated her velvety cheeks.

"Please. I am here to help. Do not venerate me."

The microphone popped as she leaned forward over the podium and purred into the receiver. A smile crossed her supple lips as the crowd died down in reverence to her wishes. Fingers fanned softly through the warm summer air as she spoke.

"Let me know how I can assist any of you."

word count: 309

Ryuu Sanada

Ra1ns of Castamere

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

kooberoo

Cunning Wife

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:31 pm
User ImageTraveling wasn't uncommon for Mukuro to do for her job。 She had heard of Karakura Town of course but just had never been。 It wasn't too far of a journey, thank god, but it always put Mukuro on more of an edge whenever she'd had to leave her turf, in a sense。 She had strictly come here on a hunch that a person she was supposed to be tracking and obtaining information on supposedly spent a lot of time in this area。 Was it correct Who knows, Mukuro would only really know that for sure once she had spent enough time in the area to deduce whether or not the information she obtained was false or not。

Once she found a place to park her car, Mukuro remained seated for a few moments longer。 It didn't seem to busy out at this time of day, that or she parked in a less populated area of Town。 Regardless, Mukuro withdrew a menthol out of her purse before shutting off her car and slipping out of it。 Once outside of her vehicle and ensuring that it was locked, Mukuro lit the cigarette and took a deep drag from it。 A lot of people disliked menthols for the taste, but Mukuro rather liked how it tasted like she was sucking on some gum。 That and menthols didn't leave such a harsh taste in her mouth。

Exhaling a large plume of smoke from her nose, Mukuro began to walk in a direction。 She didn't really know where she was going really, but standing around smoking wasn't going to get her anywhere。

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ : 266  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:09 pm

User Image
════════════════════════════════════
DHUMAxx███xxMAGI

EATxxPREYxxKILL
SPD: ███ xx STR: ███ xx DEF: ███ xx STA: ███ xx INT: ███ xx SP: ███
════════════════════════════════════

"Hello citizens of Karakura! And goodbye!" Dhuma's voice is broadcasted over the entirety of the city as a massive airship appears from the clouds. Standing at the prow, hair whipping in the wind, is Dhuma. Her brilliant, molten hues stare down at the town. Rays of golden light illuminate her form, casting a long shadow to her right. But the light was not from the sun. No, the star was blotted out by the encroaching clouds; Thunder rolled like a monstrous roar as lightning split the sky. No. The light was from a massive orb of effulgent energy. It was with the word "goodbye!" that Dhuma loosed this sphere of destruction, sending it hurtling down towards the town below. There was a flash of blinding light. A brief moment of silence followed as if the whole of the universe was holding its breath. Then a wave of power rolled out from the epicenter of the blast, followed by the sound of the Earth cracking beneath its force; The air broke, the shattering of wind traveling for miles. The airship was gone. The sky above Karakura was clear as far as the energy had ripped through the planet's crust. In the center, a crater of molten metal and rock.

[Dhuma leaves: Destruction off charts]

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:12 am
Simone Lieberkuhn. Human. Speed: 20 Strength:20
Defense:30 Stamina:20 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 30 Reiatsu: 160 Health: 195/195 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 145/145

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[The buzzing sound coming from her phone became amplified from being on her table. It pulled her out from her slumber and she gave out a loud groan as if she were to match it sound for sound. She let out a disgruntled sigh and got out of bed to check her phone; already knowing who it was that was trying to reach her early this morning. She pressed the phone icon and raised it to her ear. “Hello?” she asked in a half-sleep, half awake tone.

“Mona it’s Jannah.”

“Of course…” She let out a yawn and rubbed her face to wake herself up. “What’s up…”

Hours later…

Mona covered her mouth from shock of what was laid out in front of her. She could feel Chills raced throughout her entire body from what was left of the Karakura Town. She heard the stories from Gage and Keiko; about the last attack on earth, including the one that came from here. The marauder imagined at times what the town would look like based off their descriptions of the power unleashed. Nothing that her mind conjured compared to what she saw in front of here eyes.

Hours before…

“I got your first mission out on the field for you.”

If Mona had cat ears they would have perked at high as they could.
“When and where.” Her tone quickly switched. That was one way of waking somebody up.

“I’m teaming you with Gage. He’ll be your partner on this one.”

“You mean sort of like a chaperone?” Mona teased

“Something like that. Just don’t expect him to hold your hand. I’ve managed to get in touch with some of the higher ups in the city. I’ve agreed for us to participate in trying to help the cities that have been attacked. Meet us here at the spirit dojo in the next hour.”

“Alright I’ll get freshened up. Anything else I need to know?”

“I’ve assigned you to go to Karakura Town.”

“…Karakura Town?” She remembered the stories the Marauders told about the town during the attack. Since then there have been warriors all over who have been trying to pitch in and rebuild what was lost. What appeared to be beyond repair however was Karakura Town.

“There’s been reports of small progress from cityfolk trying to rebuild the city the past few weeks with no impediment. The progress is ridiculously small. At the rate they’re going they’re only sitting ducks for possibly another attack.”
Mona shook her head at her response. “If only there was a way we could predict when they were planning an attack..”

“But at least there’s progress. And small progress, is still progress.” Jannah told her.

“But wait…"Mona ran her fingers though strands of her hair and repositioned them. “Why not send Keiko or some of the more seasoned Marauders to Karakura. Won’t they get the job done quicker?”

“Well I figured since you’ve been out of the field you’d like a chance to witness what was going down at the core of all of this…Not to mention a couple of birdies may or may not have told me they were being interrogated on what they saw out there.”

Mona held back a tiny chuckle, already knowing how this all came to be. “Interrogate they said? I haven’t heard of Interrogators willing to let the people in question have dinner. Usually they just get straight to the point, regardless of satiation.”

“ Heh heh just try not to take it out on the morning messenger.” At least she knew where the message was coming from. “Besides Keiko’s placed in the residential district. And there are a few clinics in the city that could always use another pair of healing hands…” she explained as her words trailed off momentarily before coming back around.

“You may even run into a few clinics that belong to virologists…”

Present Time

The male marauder was quiet. Quiet than he usually was the second they stepped foot into the razed town. There was such a cold gaze that was locked on his view around him that he almost drowned himself from the female marauder’s reaction.

“ This is where it began.” Gage muttered under his breath.

Mona looked up at him. “Wait you were here where it began? I thought you were on the battlefield when you came back to base.”

“I was…” he trailed off again and began the walk into Karakura Town. The destruction of Karakura Town was still in works of being process through the young Marauder’s mind. Karakura Town simply being a popular place was an understatement. It was definitely resting among the other cities across Earth that were symbolic in it’s own right. Now it was nearly resting in ruins; debris was crushed underneath their boots with each step that they took. Craters of sizes that ranged from the size of cars to entire fields were imprinted like footprints across the city. Trails of fire danced erratic among vehicles Clouds black at the night arose from toppled buildings with the smell of burnt flesh lurking in the atmosphere.

“It all came so fast. One minute I was gathering a quick bite to eat with other Marauders. Suddenly a gigantic airship covered the skies. The next moment we were escaping with death’s claws grazing its fingernails into our souls trying to escape the blast.” Mona stared at the debris on the ground and glanced back at the marauder, understanding what he meant between the lines on the surface.

“We tried to double back to see if we could rescue any survivors and tend to their wounds…We didn’t manage to find any. And I did not stay to try to look.” He was about to continue his story when they came across a piece of sacred ground, the city’s shrine. This time there were survivors, covered with Bandages and dressings were taped in vital areas and their joints. With them were people who may or may not have been from the town but were all willing to offer a helping hand. Eyes of the injured civilians and a few that appeared to have knowledge in health looked their way with fear and uncertainty.

He held a hand out gesturing caution. “It’s okay.” Gage assured. “We’re not here to harm you we give you our word on that.”

“And just who are you?”

Mona held out a hand with her palm facing upward. Spiritual energy within her body began to flow through her body and manifested itself into a white sphere of warmth. “We’re here to help” she softly spoke.

(words this post=1100x3=3300 words+238=3538 words)
(3000 words to reconstruct Karakura Town from a Rank 3 destruction to 100 percent)
(Exit to Karakura Beach).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:28 am
User Image
¤ Ji'esi The Travelling Meowchant NPC ¤
4a87a0
╟──────────────────────╢

Ji'esi walked into town from the open plains and wasn't expecting to see the place destroyed much less so thoroughly, he just hoped that his stock he sent ahead of him was safe and not destroyed so he quickened his pace to where he had ordered his stock be delivered too. The strange feline let out a sigh of relief when he came upon his stock in a less damaged part of town and that it was okay if a little scratched up on the outside, the little merchant cat began to unlock his stock and store it all in his backpack with the rest of his gear, to anybody who saw how much stuff he put in there it would be obvious that his bag was no normal bag with how much it seemed to hold.

Now that all of his stock was accounted for, Ji'esi made his way towards a part of town that wasn't really too destroyed before he pulled out one of his lucky cat coins and tossed it out in front of him, the coin exploding into a puff of smoke that once cleared away revealed a little makeshift shop with everything he had to sell already set up with each items price listed as he made his way behind it to be ready for any customers.

╟──────────────────────╢
¤ Wares & Gambling ¤
¤ Monthly Auction ¤
Ji'esi runs a little auction every month with the prize ranging from something simple or something rare that you would only find in Ji'esi's shop, every month you can bid for the item and at the end of the month (11:59 PM EST end of the month) whoever holds the highest bid wins the prize. The first person can either match the price or bid higher but they cannot go lower than the minimum price and each subsequent bid must be at minimum 1,000 Ryo. These prizes do not count towards any limits on Ji'esi's stock.

1,000 Word Tech Ticket Bundle(10 Tickets)
Current Bid - 25,000 Current Holder -

¤ Stock ¤
17,000 Ryo - Rare Crafting Material

45,000 Ryo - Devoured/Saved Soul: Limited stock of 5 per month with a limit of 1 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 5/5

185,000 - Jokaisho Shard: Limited stock of 5 per month with a limit of 1 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 5/5

5,000 - 1,000 Word Tech Ticket: Limited stock of 15 per month with a limit of 3 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 15/15

10,000 - x2 Word Voucher: Limited stock of 5 per month with a limit of 1 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 5/5

¤ Lucky Cat ¤
For only 15,000 Ryo you can play a round of Lucky Cat and possibly win two Rare Crafting Materials of your choosing, roll 1d10 and RP rolling Ji'esis Lucky Cat Die (A D10 with a coin symbol on the 1 and 10 and Ji'esi on the 2 and 9) For those lucky enough to earn them, you can turn in Lucky Cat Coins for a free round of Lucky Cat!
Warning: Ji'esi is not responsible for any gambling addiction that the player may develop from playing Lucky Cat, by agreeing to play Lucky Cat the player is verbally agreeing that all Liability falls solely on the player and not on Ji'es. Remember to Lucky Cat Responsibility...or give Ji'esi all your money.

¤ Results ¤
1 - Two Rare Crafting Materials
2 - One Rare Crafting Material
3 to 8 - Nothing
9 - One Rare Crafting Material
10 - Two Rare Crafting Materials

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:07 pm
Okami Sutinga Sasori

Except a white scorpion tail instead of the wolf tail.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reitsu 273 | Speed 80 | Strength 20 | Defense 71 | Stamina 42 | Intelligence 20 | Spiritual Power 40

Sasori steps out of the Garganta into the rebuilt Karakura town. He looks around the area, ears flattened and tail wrapped around his waist. He then sees a stall ran by what appeared to be a bipedal cat. He walks over, curious about this fairly strange event. He looks at the prices shown on various items, and reaches into his pocket to count what he had looted from his kills. He studies the items being sold before making his choice. He picks up three ‘technique tickets, as they were called, and pulls out a fair amount of ryo. Without a word he hands the coin over to the cat, remaining silent the whole time he does so.
Health 375/375 | Spirit Energy 125/125 | Clarity 45 | Movement Speed 80

Word Count for Post: 117
Word Count Total for Character: 4,308

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:46 pm
Sir_Viliulfo

User Image
¤ Ji'esi The Travelling Meowchant NPC ¤
4a87a0
╟──────────────────────╢

Ji'esi watched watches as a white haired male with a scorpion tail made his way over to his store and without a word began to browse his wares, Ji'esi remained silent just like his potential customer merely picking up and showing off the wares to express their value silently to the man. Watching the man as he picks up three tech tickets and reach into his pocket to pay for it and handing the little cat the money. Ji'esi takes the money from him and puts the money into his little backpack.

╟──────────────────────╢
¤ Wares & Gambling ¤
¤ Monthly Auction ¤
Ji'esi runs a little auction every month with the prize ranging from something simple or something rare that you would only find in Ji'esi's shop, every month you can bid for the item and at the end of the month (11:59 PM EST end of the month) whoever holds the highest bid wins the prize. The first person can either match the price or bid higher but they cannot go lower than the minimum price and each subsequent bid must be at minimum 1,000 Ryo. These prizes do not count towards any limits on Ji'esi's stock.

1,000 Word Tech Ticket Bundle(10 Tickets)
Current Bid - 25,000 Current Holder -

¤ Stock ¤
17,000 Ryo - Rare Crafting Material

45,000 Ryo - Devoured/Saved Soul: Limited stock of 5 per month with a limit of 1 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 5/5

185,000 - Jokaisho Shard: Limited stock of 5 per month with a limit of 1 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 5/5

5,000 - 1,000 Word Tech Ticket: Limited stock of 15 per month with a limit of 3 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 15/15

10,000 - x2 Word Voucher: Limited stock of 5 per month with a limit of 1 per person every month, resetting on the 1st. 5/5

¤ Lucky Cat ¤
For only 15,000 Ryo you can play a round of Lucky Cat and possibly win two Rare Crafting Materials of your choosing, roll 1d10 and RP rolling Ji'esis Lucky Cat Die (A D10 with a coin symbol on the 1 and 10 and Ji'esi on the 2 and 9) For those lucky enough to earn them, you can turn in Lucky Cat Coins for a free round of Lucky Cat!
Warning: Ji'esi is not responsible for any gambling addiction that the player may develop from playing Lucky Cat, by agreeing to play Lucky Cat the player is verbally agreeing that all Liability falls solely on the player and not on Ji'es. Remember to Lucky Cat Responsibility...or give Ji'esi all your money.

¤ Results ¤
1 - Two Rare Crafting Materials
2 - One Rare Crafting Material
3 to 8 - Nothing
9 - One Rare Crafting Material
10 - Two Rare Crafting Materials

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:21 pm
Okami Sutinga Sasori

Except a white scorpion tail instead of the wolf tail.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reiatsu 273 | Speed 80 | Strength 20 | Defense 71 | Stamina 42 | Intelligence 20 | Spiritual Power 40

Sasori accepts the transaction with a slight bow. He then looks over the items he had picked up, and feels the urge to return to Hueco Mundo. These will help him get stronger, he can feel it. He looks around the town area. He will have to come back to seek some form of entertainment, but he feels the urge to gain strength first. He makes a quick slash in the air, and a rip opens, showing the sands of Hueco Mundo on the other side. He steps through, back into Hueco Mundo and the portal quickly closes behind him.
Health 375/375 | Spirit Energy 125/125 | Clarity 45 | Movement Speed 80

Word Count for Post:100 x 3 = 300
Word Count Total for Character: 4,608

Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out