• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:19 pm
User Image
xPercival "W0D1N" De Jagerx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xHP: 50 x▅▅▅▅xCLRTY: 17.5x▅▅▅▅xSE: 30x

With the hollow dead and gone in a most spectacular of explosives Percival could not help but bring his hands up in front of him giving a distinct loud serious of claps that rang out through the immediate vicinity of trees. "Well done, yes very well done indeed with people like you earth is well on it's way of being far more safe and much more independent if I do say so myself." Pushing up off the wall of the hut he had been using to lean up against Percival strode once more among the group squatting down briefly to pick up one of the crystal shards that the hollow had left behind in the wake of it's passing back in the cycle of souls.

"My isn't this intriguing the energies of the soul cycle given physical form if I were to guess correctly one could use these to fuel uncounted creations, or even kick start new evolution within the soul once thought impossible." He smiles brightly straightening himself up tucking the shard into the inner pocket of his jacket. Patting it down he turned to look more closely at the group that had arrayed itself against the hollow. "Yes yes indeed I will be a delight to see what heights all of you will achieve if given the proper chances to succeed."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xSPD: 5 x】【xSTR: 5 x】 【xDEF: 5 x】 【xSTA: 5 x】 【xINT: 30 x】 【xSP: 5 x

xWordCount: 223*4+3234=4126x

xActionsx

Harmless Wanderer:
As long as Percival does not make an attack action, or force a comparison he cannot be attacked, damage, or put under the effect of a comparison ability unless he willingly fails the comparison.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:31 am
[x][x][x]🅼🅸🆁🆁🅸🅺🅷[x][x][x][x][x]שครՇ๏ ɭ๏г๔є - ђ๏ɭɭ๏ฬ "Ŧยɭɭ๒гเภﻮєг"
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍: 450 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖞: 140 |~| 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞: 32 |~| 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖚: 295
[x][x]¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~ 【✧】 ~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
[x][x][x][x]𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉: 50 |~| 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍: 60 |~| 𝕯𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊: 50
[x][x]𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆: 60 |~| 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊: 35 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: 40

User Image
Mirrikh frowns slightly as he steps away from the corpse of the hollow, bending down slightly to tear a crystal like piece from the hollow as he raises it up to look at it through a better light before placing it into his clothing. His right arm that had been until recently a large claw like appendage immediately reshaped itself back into a more human form while his entire body shifted into a more comfortable like appearance, a black hoody covering his suit like clothing as if it had formed itself from his own body. "Well. That wasn't half as much fun as it seemed. Hmm." He says, as he turns his yellow and red eyes passing to look over Akachi momentarily, nodding his head at the strength that this individual clearly possessed, before he brought his attention to the others in the area while a far less intimidating grin formed upon his face, not nearly wide enough to actually tear his cheeks like it normally would. He would casually stroll forwards towards the woman in the area, it wasn't too often that he got to speak to woman who weren't of the Hollow variety, which made this occasion even more fun. His gaze turning back towards Akachi as he moved by them. "Come on, Killer. Now's the time to gloat and get the real rewards." His multi-toned voice says only slightly quietly as he walks by Akachi and heads towards the others that were near by, his yellow and red eyes glancing between the Shinigami especially as he makes his way to them before stopping before the group and then elaborately leaning himself into a deep bow, his gaze remaining locked on the group as he does so. "Ladies! And gentleman-" He begins, including the mention of the men in the area as an afterthought. "I am known as Mirrikh, A.. Hmm.. Fullbringer, I believe we are called. Do any of you have any other exciting activities, now that this Hollow has been defeated?" He asks rather casually, his gaze turning from one person to the next as he spoke, while attempting to maintain as much of a human appearance as he can rather then adding the extra flair he would normally do when among the hollow kind.

380 x 4 = 1520 + 873 = 2393 Words Total.

Passive Active: Fleshy Disguise
Description: Due to his amorphous nature, Mirrikh has developed the means of actually modifying his form in such a way as to adapt to a disguise as something other than a Hollow.
Effect: As long as Stamina+55 is greater than someone's INT. Mirrikh is sensed as, appears as and may as well be, whatever race he claims. ( Gotta beat a 115 in INT )

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:29 pm
Hyperiona stares down at this dead bug and notices the shards of some form of crystal or gem laying scattered around. Picking one piece up, she examines it and ponders on this. "Hm," is all that escapes her lips. Not interested in what Mirkh is up to, she turns away without answering him. There is much too much on her mind right now. And certainly, there is much going on back home. The question at the moment, go home and see what the hell is going on or go soak away the stress and strain from her recent battle. She is certainly not fresh enough to jump into yet another battle at her full power. No, she plans on seeking out this Xavior fellow and ask him about this gem. Something tells her that she should not allow anybody back home to see her with it. And yet, she feels compelled to keep it on her. Before she can she receives the notification that some kind of bull s**t is going on in the Soul Society. 'Really? They have thousands of shinigami in the Soul Society any given time and this is an all in? Who ******** up so severely that they can't deal with a couple of hollows that snuck in?' She sighs and opens a senkaimon and exits the forest. 'Damn it ...'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:51 pm
[x][x][x]🅼🅸🆁🆁🅸🅺🅷[x][x][x][x][x]שครՇ๏ ɭ๏г๔є - ђ๏ɭɭ๏ฬ "Ŧยɭɭ๒гเภﻮєг"
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍: 450 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖞: 140 |~| 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞: 32 |~| 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖚: 295
[x][x]¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~ 【✧】 ~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
[x][x][x][x]𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉: 50 |~| 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍: 60 |~| 𝕯𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊: 50
[x][x]𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆: 60 |~| 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊: 35 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: 40

User Image
Mirrikh frowns openly as he watches the majority of those he was speaking to either downright ignore him or simply leave, this wasn't exactly how he expected this whole interaction to go. So of course he was rather annoyed when those he was attempting to get to know simply avoided his words and actions. Yet a curious thing soon happened, one of the females opened a gateway in which he was not familiar with. He wasn't even entirely informed about the location that it would lead to, of course the black butterfly leading the way made him immediately understand that it had to have something to do with the Shinigami themselves. Ultimately the curiosity of such a door opening and even being left open long enough for him to have access was too much for Mirrikh to ignore. With the senkaimon open, Mirrikh takes the casual couple of steps forwards and immediately follows Hyperiona through and along the path towards Soul Society. With the black butterfly leading them it shouldn't take long either, and who is he to know the rules or regulations involving uninvited guests? He was simply sightseeing to a place with those that also enjoyed killing his preferred targets. He grins now, maintaining his humane appearance while he continues on his way forward.

[ Exit to SS ]

216 x 3 = 648 + 2393 = 3041 Words Total.

Passive Active: Fleshy Disguise
Description: Due to his amorphous nature, Mirrikh has developed the means of actually modifying his form in such a way as to adapt to a disguise as something other than a Hollow.
Effect: As long as Stamina+55 is greater than someone's INT. Mirrikh is sensed as, appears as and may as well be, whatever race he claims. ( Gotta beat a 115 in INT )

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:18 pm
Akachi Tomura

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reiatsu 250 | Speed 50 | Strength 70 | Defense 30 | Stamina 30 | Intelligence 50 | Spiritual Power 20
Done killing the hollow that had interrupted the peaceful conversation between him and Ananda, Akachi looks around and doesn’t see Ananda anywhere. He looks around at who is present. A pair of Shinigami, a Fullbringer, a Bount, and a Human. He wipes the blood on his blade off on his scarf as the people in the group start introducing themselves, after which he would do the same. “My name is Akachi. Anyone else here want to fight, this hollow was a fun warmup.” He then watches one of the Shinigami who doesn’t introduce herself leave through that Shinigami portal they have, with the fullbringer sneaking in after her. He grins at that, wondering if the fullbringer knows the result of doing that. He turns as the Bount speaks to him. “Blade dancing? Sorry, I am no good at dancing, I believe you must be confused.” He tilts his head to one side and licks the blood near his mouth off.
Health 350/350 | Spirit Energy 98/125 | Clarity 40 | Movement Speed 50

Word Count for Post: 160 * 2.9 = 464
Word Count Total for Character: 5,687

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:45 pm
Hikage waits to see if any of the others respond to his greeting. He was not surprised when the bount ignores him. If the bount had been the one to greet he probably would not respond to them either at least not at first. He then turns his attention to the human. One of the two who were present and did not join the fight. He did not care what this ones opinion was since he had only stood on the sidelines. Even though Hikage had only done a small part of the damage to the hollow at least he had fought. Hikage then looks over at the next member of the group a hollow pretending to be a Fullbringer. Whatever that was. Normally he would not trust a hollow but he had attacked the other one. He would play along for now curious what the being was up to. Hikage frowned slightly as everyone seemed to focus on Akachi and ignore him. The Shinigami then mentally shrugs Akachi had done the loin share of the work so why not focus on him? Well Mirrikh was more focused on Hyperiona than the rest of them, He snickers as Hyperiona seems to ignore Mirrikh. At the same time Hyperiona got her notification he got one. Seemed Hollows had broken in and attacked the soul society. He then argued with himself should he go or not. He glances at the others debating his options. And see's Hyperiona open a door to the senkaimon to return home. Followed closely by Mirrikh. "Really! Idiot." He muttered not sure which one he was actually referring to. He was about to walk away himself when Akachi spoke up. He hesitated to hear him out and grins. Go home and fight hollows or stay and fight this guy. No he would not fight Akachi not now anyway he sensed it would be a bad idea for some reason to fight this human. "As tempting an offer that is Akachi I must decline I have been called back to the soul society. Maybe another day." He says then turns to leave. Once far enough away he too returns to the soul society. Though it was very tempting to invite Akachi and the others to another hollow fight. But no he had enough problems of his own. "Farewell friends until our paths cross again. With that he left careful to make sure that the others could not follow him.

word 410 x 2.9 + 492 = 1,681  

kittenlynn

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:34 pm
User Image

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

Asami Fumihito Hana
Bount

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

I Can Hear The Whispers In My Sleep,
                                    The Voices Telling Me This Should Be Mine,
                                    You Claim You Trust Me,
                                    You Think I Don't See The Doubt Behind Your Eyes.

"The way i said Blade dancing is a reference to how you handled the strikes of steel upon that scorpion, like you were born with a blade in your hand. Nothing short of impressiveness if you ask me though i would have to pass up the chance to fight you. Maybe some other time, ill assist with your lust for combat against powerful adversaries." Asami said it out of complimentary tone, as Salem in the background wouldn't nod but scuff at the dust at his feet. He paid no heed about jumping into the conversation. However he did see the man lick blood out from the corner of his mouth and wondered if Asami didn't notice that. Though there was a split second that Asami paid attention to that but dismissed it. But why? The licking of blood could cause goosebumps for most people, a sign of psychotic behavior with the mind of a human like this. Salem plundered about this, like going into a lost treasure hunt but its more attuned to something valuable, something with "personality" etched into it.

Further, Asami feels that a Shinigami has left, one less worry to have on her mind. She did hear the Shinigami introduce themselves but paid really no attention to the details. "I would like you to meet Salem, he is my servant and my helper in combat against beast like that one, Salem introduce yourself." Salem would slowly walk out of Asami's shadow as he would bend his waist down showing respect to Akachi and bends back up slowly meeting the man in the eyes. "I see you helped a great deal with the hollow, very fancy footwork if you ask me." Salem states in a butler tone, filled with pleasantry and integrity.

613 words(x3.6)=2207 words+228 words(x3)=684+2,207=2,691 words+175 words(x2)350=3,041 words+351(x2)702=3,743 words+453(x2.5)1133 words=4,876 words+294(x3.5)1,029 words=5,905 words
                                    It's My Destiny,
                                    I Was Born To Play This Game,
                                    So Fear Me Or Love Me, It's All The Same

[Lady Hana's Base Pools]:
                                    Health Pool: 100
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40-2-5-2=31
                                    Clarity: 10
                                    [Doll's Base Pools]:
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40-5-2=33-3=30
                                    Abilities Used:

Shade's Dance: [An offensive style of martial arts is one that allows the user to focus all of their energies into their attacks, be it what ever means. Users of Offensive Martial Arts style gain +5 power to offensive actions they take during fights. This bonus increases by +5 each time the style improves (Cap of +25). [Passive]

Stats:
                                    xxxxxReiatsu: 50

Speed:10
                                    Strength:5
                                    Defense:10
                                    Stamina:10
                                    Intelligence:10
                                    Spiritual Power:5

Doll [Salem] Stats:

Luciferin Bandit

Sir_Viliulfo

Quote:

Baron Blank

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:33 pm
Akachi Tomura

User Image Reiatsu 250 | Speed 50 | Strength 70 | Defense 30 | Stamina 30 | Intelligence 50 | Spiritual Power 20
Akachi is disappointed at the fact that this person didn’t want to fight him. Yes, it was clear they weren’t strong, not even as strong as the scorpion, but a fight is a chance to kill. He didn’t care about the strength of the opponent, just the chance to kill someone. This fight had gotten his blood pumping, and he wanted to continue fighting. With it clear he wasn’t going to get to do that, he carefully wipes his sword off on his scarf, cleaning the blood from it before he sheathes it at his side. “I wasn’t born with a sword in my hand, that is impossible. But I was trained quite well.” He makes no motion when Salem is introduced. However, he does show disgust at the mention of servant, but says nothing about it. “Fancy footwork? I already said I don’t dance, and if you mean in the fight, I don’t really think just charging in counts as fancy footwork. The hollow never got a chance to retaliate against me before it died.”
Health 350/350 | Spirit Energy 110/125 | Clarity 40 | Movement Speed 50

Word Count for Post: 176 * 3.5 = 616
Word Count Total for Character: 6,303

Sir_Viliulfo

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:08 am
User Image

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

Asami Fumihito Hana
Bount

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅

I Can Hear The Whispers In My Sleep,
                                    The Voices Telling Me This Should Be Mine,
                                    You Claim You Trust Me,
                                    You Think I Don't See The Doubt Behind Your Eyes.

"Charging in, i suppose you are correct, there is a different way i want to address combat when protecting my lady. I want to be able to fight from the shadows and before my enemy can even injure my lady, they will be in a pool of their own blood." Salem described to the lines and work of a Shinobi. He wanted to learn the shadow arts, assassination and all what it means to be a Shinobi. Lady Asami bears no intention to interrupting this conversation, she senses the pleasantry of Salem talking with another killer like himself. Both of them are fighters, both of them have their own arts of combat. She can't recall a night that Salem wasn't training himself, Salem's desire to protect her is like embedded into him. She didn't force that into him, he decided to have bonding and protect her.

613 words(x3.6)=2207 words+228 words(x3)=684+2,207=2,691 words+175 words(x2)350=3,041 words+351(x2)702=3,743 words+453(x2.5)1133 words=4,876 words+294(x3.5)1,029 words=5,905 words+146(3.5)511=6,416 words
                                    It's My Destiny,
                                    I Was Born To Play This Game,
                                    So Fear Me Or Love Me, It's All The Same

[Lady Hana's Base Pools]:
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40
                                    [Doll's Base Pools]:
                                    Spirit Energy Pool: 40
                                    Abilities Used:

Shade's Dance: [An offensive style of martial arts is one that allows the user to focus all of their energies into their attacks, be it what ever means. Users of Offensive Martial Arts style gain +5 power to offensive actions they take during fights. This bonus increases by +5 each time the style improves (Cap of +25). [Passive]

Stats:

Doll [Salem] Stats:

Luciferin Bandit

Sir_Viliulfo

Quote:

Baron Blank

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:40 pm
Akachi Tomura

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reiatsu 275 | Speed 60 | Strength 80 | Defense 30 | Stamina 35 | Intelligence 50 | Spiritual Power 20
Akashi listened as this servant of the other describes his goals. He wasn’t sure why they were confiding this in him. “Well, I wish you luck in that. It sounds quite different from my style of combat.” He looks over the corpse of the slain creature and picks up a shard of its crystal body out of curiosity, putting it in his pocket to see if he can do something with it later. He turns back to the pair that were the only ones left here after the battle. Everyone else has already left, most heading to Soul Society it seems. He looks around, trying to determine where he wanted to go next.
Health 375/375 | Spirit Energy 122/135 | Clarity 40 | Movement Speed 50

Exit to Karakura River

Word Count for Post: 113 * 2.5 = 283
Word Count Total for Character: 6,586

Sir_Viliulfo

Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items